Author Topic: [TH12.5] Omake Document of Double Spoiler [Translator needed] and picture leaks  (Read 20877 times)

Kanako looks like she went Super Saiyin and Suwako looks like she fused with Hina. What's up with that? Why hasn't anyone else mentioned this before?

Play MoF

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
And what in the world is wrong with Kanako and Suwako's color schemes? Kanako looks like she went Super Saiyin and Suwako looks like she fused with Hina. What's up with that? Why hasn't anyone else mentioned this before?
That's what they looked like in MoF too, whenever they were invincible, along with plenty of other times.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Barrakketh

• You're suddenly Director of Fixing That Shit!
  • Vice President of It's Your Problem Now.
Err.. Hotlinking images is prohibited?
Sorry if I caused trouble there, but it's the fastest way for me to post the leaking info

all images posted should be 640x480 and under, and no more than 150kb

Thumbnailing doesn't take that long.  Photobucket will let you batch-upload images and you can get the thumbnail code for mulitple images at once.
Cheating? I cannot even wrap my head around the point of it. Wouldn't you know you had cheated? How on Earth could you maintain crisp certainty of your superiority to all others? And if you're unable to do that, what's the point of anything?

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
That's what they looked like in MoF too, whenever they were invincible, along with plenty of other times.

I searched up the videos of the battles, and after looking closely at the screen and pausing multiple times, I finally saw the color shifting.

So they only use it during time-out cards? Does that mean Kanako and Suwako are using Mario invincibility stars?

I searched up the videos of the battles, and after looking closely at the screen and pausing multiple times, I finally saw the color shifting.

So they only use it during time-out cards? Does that mean Kanako and Suwako are using Mario invincibility stars?
God mode
:smug:

lumber_of_the_beast

*pokes head in*

Actually, Kanako uses it on her last card, too. Whenever you bomb or die :V

Barrakketh

• You're suddenly Director of Fixing That Shit!
  • Vice President of It's Your Problem Now.
*pokes head in*

Actually, Kanako uses it on her last card, too. Whenever you bomb or die :V
And the non-spell after Yamato Torus.
Cheating? I cannot even wrap my head around the point of it. Wouldn't you know you had cheated? How on Earth could you maintain crisp certainty of your superiority to all others? And if you're unable to do that, what's the point of anything?

Sabino

• Rusted Ruins
On a significantly lighter note, Sabino's work translating DS omake.txt wins him IP. Thanks, man, you're a credit to us all o>
I was just looking at my name at the bottom of the screen saying "Why is it blue?" and I wander back here and... Ah, so that's what it was! Thanks! I'll be glad to translate anything in my powers to do so! XD

To those who can read Japanese, I would also like to know what this says.  This pops up when you first take control of Hatate, and I'm guessing it describes something along what lines of what I detailed above, but I'd like to be sure.
Translation is here~, it goes something like:

From here on you control Himekaidou Hatate
Characteristics of Hatate's cell phone camera

-Faster shooting (About half the charge time of Aya)
-Camera is constantly pointed in the boss's direction

These are the strong points for Hatate, but in exchange

-There is almost no scoping
-Your shot area is very small

there are these weak points so be careful.

...Ah, Hatate looks cute... XD
Now I'm going back to my other translations. ;)

Matsuri

Err.. Hotlinking images is prohibited?
Sorry if I caused trouble there, but it's the fastest way for me to post the leaking info

and of course big thank you to Matsuri for the translation.

Yes, hotlinking is prohibited, it's in the main rules.

And I didn't translate anything, I took all of your images and reduced them to links so you were no longer hotlinking.