Author Topic: Touhou Project 12.5 ~ ダブルスポイラー (Double Spoiler) announced, girls are preparing.  (Read 236063 times)

Bananamatic

I was being facetious when I said that Touhou sucked.  I thought it was kinda moronically obvious, but apparently not.
fyi 90% of the stuff I post isn't exactly serious either

just saying that touhou is becoming less dodge and more figure it out
I like to dodge
I prefer simple mechanics in my shmups

that's all

'I'm not trolling' isn't really how you establish that you're joking.

And who cares if you are or anyone else is?  The discussion has been going on for like a month and has popped up in a bunch of completely unrelated threads.  Personally, I'm tired of reading it.  Just let the poor horse be dead in peace already.

Bananamatic

I'd also like to drop itbecause I'm tired of countering baity's posts but I keep getting more thoughts for some reason

So is there anything else to discuss about this game? Do we know anything at all?

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
Replying to last points before leaving it.
You are also much better than me, so you probably don't need that much power...but 1 power are potential timeouts even with constant shooting.
I'm still not that great of a player, no matter what it may look like to you. 1 Power potential timeouts have existed since MoF.

All I have is :theory!: really.

he discussion has been going on for like a month and has popped up in a bunch of completely unrelated threads.
It has been going for almost a year, since the release of the Trial IIRC.

I'd also like to drop itbecause I'm tired of countering baity's posts but I keep getting more thoughts for some reason
It's because somebody (and this is more than 1 person) keeps bringing back up the "subject".

So is there anything else to discuss about this game? Do we know anything at all?
"This" as in Double Spoiler? Sure. I'll add something.

The shots I'm seeing have a score with a significant singles unit digit. In StB, the least significant digit was the tens.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 11:41:56 PM by Baity »
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
So is there anything else to discuss about this game?

When Double Spoiler is released, it'll turn out to be a racing game, and everyone will be all "WTF SCREENSHOTS". Making my bet now.

When Double Spoiler is released, it'll turn out to be a racing game, and everyone will be all "WTF SCREENSHOTS". Making my bet now.
* Suikama raises

Jana

• mrgrgr
If you win that bet, I'll give you my entire PatchuLegs##.jpg collection.

(Though I'd probably give it to you guys anyway. BV )

Drake

that implies less than 100 pictures
no deal man

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Jana

• mrgrgr
Hey, I only give real quality images that designation.

Plus, when my computer got wiped in January, I had to start over... ;_;

Firestorm29

• Lily White Mage
  • Spring Time is Healing Time~
That'd be boring. I personally like SA's system the best.

Also, ZUN should make a Reverse Shooting style game. It's a japanese downloadable DSi game, where you play as the enemy, setting and sending your ships against the "player" and stuff like that.
There was a flash game like this in newgrounds a long time ago. Though it was alittle bit annoying since you have to click every trap one by one in order to use it. Only real gripe I have about that game. Though it was really neat when they added in the second player actually playing as the ship.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
that implies less than 100 pictures
no deal man

Base 16 man, base 16.
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

And people wonder why I use haxcheats. :smug:

Oh man, Touhou HakuRacing, how greeat would that be.

Also does anybody know if any sites have put up pre-orders for DS by now?

Lucarius

Also does anybody know if any sites have put up pre-orders for DS by now?

None that I know of.

It would be up on the Japanese Touhou wiki the moment it's announced at any store.

Who's fucking excited right now

This weekend baby

fuck yeah

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: Touhou Project 12.5 ~ (Double Spoiler) announced, girls are prepari
« Reply #525 on: March 12, 2010, 02:20:00 PM »
I'm so excited I can hardly focus.

GET IT? Focus?

Waka waka waka!

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Formless God

I still have to survive Chemistry tomorrow
and half a day without having anything to do.

Damn.

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
Thanks to a national holiday, it's a three days long weekend for me. So yay, I'll have time to try it!

Lite?彼女

• きゃー!
  • Surprisingly Lite
YES! its soooo close

Menreiki

• I'll get your slippers; if you pet me.
  • No, really.
So ... Less than 2 days. I'm so excited.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
I hope you all get Yukari gapped or drugged by Eirin =(

This weekend will be homework weekend for me. I hope I get time to write an full article for Double Spoiler once it is released. But yea it is exciting.

JormundElver

• Baron Von Parakeet
Shoot the Bullet was one of my favorite games so I'm excited.  I actually liked getting to see a little more of what the older characters could do.

I'm ready to rock and roll on this demo though, I just fired up 9-6 from StB and took it in like 10 tries.

Gpop

I'm ready to rock and roll on this demo though, I just fired up 9-6 from StB and took it in like 10 tries.

Fortunately for you, it'll be a full game, not a demo :V

JormundElver

• Baron Von Parakeet
Fortunately for you, it'll be a full game, not a demo :V

Now I'm scared :ohdear:

Mitsuki Shiroyume

• Melodic Magician of Hearts
  • Oboeteiru da z?!
    • Supernatural Border
http://movapic.com/pic/201003130930574b9adcc156933

...Aya? ?-? she...doesn't seem to be Aya...she seems like Flandre but withouth the wings...and she has Aya's hat...but that hairs?
I'm Italian so I DON'T speak English very well <3
Italian Touhou Community: Supernatural Border

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
I was ABOUT to post that!
New character maybe? RIVAL TENGU JOURNALIST!? Maybe that's why it's a "Double Spoiler", aya is trying to shame a tengu who shamed her
Wotters gonna' wot

Mitsuki Shiroyume

• Melodic Magician of Hearts
  • Oboeteiru da z?!
    • Supernatural Border
yeah, i thinked to another Tengu too! i'm so excited by this *_* a new character!!
I'm Italian so I DON'T speak English very well <3
Italian Touhou Community: Supernatural Border

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
Maybe its called Double Spoiler because it has two characters from Touhou 13 in it?
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Holy crap if it's another tengu ... dare I hope?

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Lucarius

It's definitely a tengu, by the geta she's wearing on her feet.

Then again, it could just be Aya with her new hairstyle. The silhouette can be seen to have twintails with her head posed at a 45 degree angle to her right.

Then again, the silhouette can be described as a tengu with a ponytail on her left and a crow on her right shoulder.

Left says トラディショナルな妖怪達の本気の日常を*写せよ!
Can't read the text outlined in white.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 01:32:08 AM by Lucarius »