Author Topic: ☞ Time For Analysis! Come Get Headshrunk Here! ☜  (Read 73425 times)

Dular

• This avatar below me is considered ancient.
  • This avatar above me is considered ancient
Re: ☞ Time For Analysis! Come Get Headshrunk Here! ☜
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2013, 08:22:06 PM »
Because she wields a giant anchor, and can probably use it as a whip.

Why wouldn't you want someone that has a whip-anchor in your corner?

Delfigamer

• * Merry, bride, absolute (HR)
  • of course the best girl never wins
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2013, 09:18:13 PM »
Your first childhood crush was Hilary Clinton.
I wish I knew who is he. 0_0

Well then, what may be said about my waifu?
- Toyo is cool.
- Toyo is a cool DJ.
- Toyo was born cool - she can understand many people's speeches from her birth.
- Her wings seen during TD battle are the best last-boss effect ever. And yeah, they're cool.
- Toyo was teached by Seiga. Yeeeah, Byaku hadn't such a cool master.
- She is Taoist. Taoists are cool. Because Toyo is one of them.

The Jealous Witch did nothing wrong.

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2013, 09:31:09 PM »
Despite being in circumstances that anyone else would find crushingly depressing, she is always jovial and only has peoples' best interests at heart. Her dress and hairstyle is outlandish even for Gensokyo. Her spinning is goofy, but depending on the artist she can also be very graceful. Miracle Hinacle is the best thing IOSYS has ever done.

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2013, 10:04:57 PM »
...Denial is NOT my problem. Have you ever heard of a little thing called indecisiveness?
This is really starting to anger me... I think these interpretations are bullshit. Saying that someone has multiple personality disorder because they like different characters is like saying they have it because they like two different genres of books. It makes no sense and it's wrong.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 10:08:04 PM by Validon98 »
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Kosachi

• Te-Te-Te-Te-Tenko
  • Hinanai Tenko~
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2013, 10:09:13 PM »
...Denial is NOT my problem. Have you ever heard of a little thing called indecisiveness? This is really starting to anger me...
Dude, he's joking...
I finally got ahead!

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2013, 11:21:23 PM »
Miracle Hinacle is the best thing IOSYS has ever done.

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

Sagus

• Spin, Hina, spin
  • Spin like there's no tomorrow
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2013, 12:30:20 AM »
You are shy, and prone to laugh at very inappropriate moments. Your first real crush was with someone significantly older than you are. No 3-ring binder was ever safe from your constant drawing and doodling.
Ohhh, almost perfect. My first real crush (and current girlfriend) is only 3 years older than me.

Good analisys, though, good analysis  :justasplanned:
Peketo's Drawing Stuffs
Despite the name, it's mostly 3D models.

My fanfics.

Drake

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2013, 12:41:58 AM »
...Denial is NOT my problem. Have you ever heard of a little thing called indecisiveness?
This is really starting to anger me... I think these interpretations are bullshit. Saying that someone has multiple personality disorder because they like different characters is like saying they have it because they like two different genres of books. It makes no sense and it's wrong.
rofl

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2013, 12:54:44 AM »
rofl
Look, I understand it's a joke, it's just I feel as if it's a little insulting. I didn't expect him to say that I had multiple personality disorder. Maybe that I was uncertain of my life or was indecisive. Multiple personality disorder just seems too extreme, so that's why I reacted the way I did.  :blush:
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Zil

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2013, 02:03:07 AM »
"A nostalgic person." *wink wink* Has a nicer sound than certain alternatives.

I honestly thought you were joking.

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2013, 02:53:38 AM »
Your everyday responsibilities have become almost too much to bear, and if it weren't for your treasured coin and stamp collections, you would likely be up on a water tower with an M-16. You are terrified of dancing in public. In grade school you gained unwanted attention for your unusual laugh.

So deep... no one likes my AHUEHAEUHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAAHEUAHeuhUEHAUHEUAHEUAHeauheauHEAUHEUAHEUAHEU laugh  :fail:

And I wouldn't be up on a water tower with an M-16, I have acrophobia  :fail:
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2013, 04:51:13 AM »
Welcome to the "silly" threads, where people are silly. No offense is to be taken from any of this, and if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2013, 05:45:33 AM »
You played with dolls extensively as a child. You are jealous easily. You prefer to carry your books rather than put them in your locker.

Correct on everything (if action men and playmobil count as dolls) except the jealousy. I've also worked out how you came to that conclusion. I've never found any evidence that Alice is jealous in canon.

It's my cousin who's the jealous one.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

Been good talking to you all. Gensokyo gu braith!

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2013, 05:47:58 AM »
She's dominating, aggressively playful, and self-confident. She suffers from perpetual boredom and revels in chaos as she searches for meaning in her life.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2013, 06:12:02 AM »
Earning the respect of others is not as important to you as finding someone yourself that you can respect.

This is correct!

As a child, you found the smell of freshly-sharpened pencils calming.

This is not, as I have next-to-no sense of smell and thus have no clue what pencils of any sort smell like. :V

There is a character from a television show from your early youth who still haunts your dreams.

No clue but doubtful, as freaky-looking boogeymen don't scare me as much as more mundane worries these days. I mean, Hell, I watched Courage the Cowardly Dog as a kid and barely batted an eye, and that show had some CRAZY things happening.

That much said, EAT THIS!

http://www.deviantart.com/art/DONALD-THE-DUCK-370065066

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2013, 07:11:37 AM »
Am I the only one noticing a pattern here? I'm seeing a lot of "Character X is calm/cool/laid-back unless something happens, and then they can take care of business/get the job done/kick ass". What does this say about Touhou fans? Find out in my soon-to-be-published paper, "Repression and Anger In the WTC"!
I'm less an individual than a device, apparently ;_;

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2013, 07:49:17 AM »
Nue, followed by Remilia. Classy, powerful and deliciously manipulative characters, liable to send half of Gensokyo on a wild goose chase for a laugh, and excellent at getting on other people's nerves to boot.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 11:42:07 AM by Sapz »
Let's fight.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2013, 12:35:27 PM »
But but but but I don't want to fuse with Dormio I'll lose all my study time to Dota and Mafia games :ohdear:
Yeah, well I never wanted to fuse with you either! ...Idiot.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2013, 12:37:09 PM »
(Validon, I would not have teased you if 1. I didn't already like you and 2. I didn't think you'd think it was funny. Honestly, I thought your denial of MPD was you playing along with the joke. Clearly you don't share the humor, and I apologize. Hope we're good.

Everyone else, more analysis to come later on!)

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2013, 02:50:49 PM »
You wish to defy death itself. You had a lot of pets as a child. Your mother often bought you candy as a reward for good behavior.

Yes, no, and no.
I'm absolutely horrible at dealing with animals, and I've never had a pet or had the urge to own one in my life. I seem to be the only person in my family who thinks this way.
I did appreciate whatever sweets I got on occasion though.

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2013, 03:01:42 PM »
I adore Koishi because I like her vision of life; Pure unfiltered freedom, bound by nothing but her own whimes and desires. Being this free is nearly impossible to imagine for anyone, so it's interesting. My captivation on the subconscious and psychology in general is only a plus, and her original, intriguing ability to manipulate the subconscious is like the cherry on top-

Wait no, the cherry on top is her nice hat. <3

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2013, 04:54:37 PM »
Well then doc,
I like this hellraven because... heck if I know. I guess it's just the cluelessness and the unyuu and the awesome cape? The ability to destroy the world with a birdbrain? Something along those lines.
Also that drunken oni. Especially when she's playing miko. Something about that carefree, just-wanna-have-fun attitude is adorable.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2013, 06:00:00 PM »
So! In the words of Mystia Lorelei, "Let's get this youkai party started!" First, it seems I missed a couple back on Page 1.

She has nice legs.
You are very empathic and have a keen understanding of propriety. As a result, you have a very accurate sense of what will "rustle jimmies", as I believe the kids call it, and are prone to mischief.

She looks good in ropes
You are drawn to strong, capable women who challenge you intellectually. The sound of running water puts you to sleep within minutes. You have a mild psychosomatic allergy to lint.

And now, let's see about the new arrivals ...

Let's try another, my second-favorite. She loves to just sit around and read. I'm always up for reading and sitting around. She can hold intelligent conversation, so that's a plus. The asthma is a bit of a minus, though. I don't dislike the dark, which she happens to be in a lot, or the wide open space of a library. She's also very purple, but I don't mind purple (I'd rather green, though.)
As a child you spent considerable time hiding in small, dark spaces. Today, you find confined spaces panic-inducing. You cannot eat pancakes because of the texture.

I like Meiling because she is one of the few human friendly Youkai and just one of the nicer characters overall. Also because she is competent at what she does, but still feels fine with taking naps every once in a while despite knowing how cruel her employer can be.
You have issues with authority that stem from a strict and possibly senile elderly grade school teacher. You shy away from confrontations. You continue to drink chocolate milk despite the effect it has on your lower intestinal track.

Because she wields a giant anchor, and can probably use it as a whip.

Why wouldn't you want someone that has a whip-anchor in your corner?
... Now that you mention it, that does make a lot of sense. Innnnnnteresting, though, that you chose to say the anchor is used as a "whip". Have a thing for dominant women, do you?

- Toyo is cool.
- Toyo is a cool DJ.
- Toyo was born cool - she can understand many people's speeches from her birth.
- Her wings seen during TD battle are the best last-boss effect ever. And yeah, they're cool.
- Toyo was teached by Seiga. Yeeeah, Byaku hadn't such a cool master.
- She is Taoist. Taoists are cool. Because Toyo is one of them.
You are outgoing, friendly and gregarious. As a child, you wanted to grow up to be a scientist. You have seen "Bring It On" no less than 15 times.

Despite being in circumstances that anyone else would find crushingly depressing, she is always jovial and only has peoples' best interests at heart. Her dress and hairstyle is outlandish even for Gensokyo. Her spinning is goofy, but depending on the artist she can also be very graceful. Miracle Hinacle is the best thing IOSYS has ever done.
When you are feeling depressed or anxious, no one around you knows just how bad you feel. Without a creative outlet you would feel rudderless and empty. You are less than efficient when it comes to laundry.

She's dominating, aggressively playful, and self-confident. She suffers from perpetual boredom and revels in chaos as she searches for meaning in her life.
You were quite the little troublemaker as a child! Today, your friends might say you were a bit of a smartass, but never enough to truly offend someone. Your fear of insects is mostly under control.

I'm less an individual than a device, apparently ;_;
You have a need to stand out, but lack the arrogance that a douchebag might have to attract attention. As a child you often ate things just because you were expressly forbidden not to eat them, which had mixed results. No one knows how much you love Disney music.

Nue, followed by Remilia. Classy, powerful and deliciously manipulative characters, liable to send half of Gensokyo on a wild goose chase for a laugh, and excellent at getting on other people's nerves to boot.
You find it fun to see drama ensue between people but are often reluctant to start it yourself, on account of your deeply-engrained Calvinist ethics. You tend to be attracted to women who are more extroverted than yourself. You are known among your friends for your loyalty, sacrifice, and ability to talk at length about trivia.

I adore Koishi because I like her vision of life; Pure unfiltered freedom, bound by nothing but her own whimes and desires. Being this free is nearly impossible to imagine for anyone, so it's interesting. My captivation on the subconscious and psychology in general is only a plus, and her original, intriguing ability to manipulate the subconscious is like the cherry on top-

Wait no, the cherry on top is her nice hat. <3
You are bored and restless with your current position in life. You are quick to accept others as your friend, but slow to forgive them if you believe they have slighted you. You are one of the few in your circle of friends who thinks Family Guy is stupid and formulaic.

Well then doc,
I like this hellraven because... heck if I know. I guess it's just the cluelessness and the unyuu and the awesome cape? The ability to destroy the world with a birdbrain? Something along those lines.
Also that drunken oni. Especially when she's playing miko. Something about that carefree, just-wanna-have-fun attitude is adorable.
None of your friends know just how much you enjoy dancing. Even you don't know how much you enjoy dancing. And yet your love of dance remains, strong and proud, like a stag standing at the edge of a cliff with his antlers raised high. Left to your own devices, you would eat nothing but pastries.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

pasu

• what are they talking about!
  • medi for 14.5 never ;_;
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2013, 06:14:12 PM »
idk I just love my waifu alot lots lots lots she's just so adorable to me with her big ribbon and POOFY POOFY skirt also i, uh, seem to have a slight liking to short-haired blonde lolis (either that, or its a coincidence)

i should probably get to changing my sig but im too lazy

art thread / yukkuri quest thread

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2013, 06:47:35 PM »
Renko has a pretty cool hat, you know?

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2013, 07:11:19 PM »
I like Yukari the best because the contrast of overwhelming power and casual coyness is really attractive to me. Also my own personal theories about her paint her motives as really heroic and noble.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2013, 10:09:27 PM »

Because I have the most merch of her.

Jmyster

• Knives
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2013, 11:12:36 PM »
Ah, I must have been buried under the enormous list of patients. No matter,

"I am neutral towards maids, prefer swords to knives, and consider time-stopping to be a "cool but not coolest" power. However, when all these traits came together with the addition of elegance and elements of Castlevania...I am at a loss."

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2013, 09:07:22 AM »
You have a need to stand out, but lack the arrogance that a douchebag might have to attract attention. As a child you often ate things just because you were expressly forbidden not to eat them, which had mixed results. No one knows how much you love Disney music.
oh god

the accuracy

it burns

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

DeltaSierra4

• Behind each smile
  • is ten thousand sorrows
« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2013, 04:20:51 PM »
It's been a month since my last visit here and at last we have some amazing threads. I love you Ammy! (no don't count that as the part for analysis!... Just kidding, or you can :P your choice hehehe)

I have quite a few, like, my top 3 has always been 3Y (Yukari, Yuyuko, Youmu) but Sanae has been maintaining a good close 2nd/4th-ish, and since she has more detailed reasons than the other three, so I'll go with her on this one. She's probably the closest girl in 2hu to an ideal girl irl that I'd genuinely fall in love with (well, just her being silly about things - "ditzy" as described in touhou wiki - her sometimes demure, soft, and kind personality as often depicted by some doujin games - try AQUA STYLE's Miracle Chou Party or Strawberry Bose's Genius of Sappheiros if you want to know what I mean). Also I have this strong conviction that her life before she came to Gensokyo was probably something close to what I've suffered from in the past.

Doctor doctor, gimme the news I got a bad case of lovin this~~
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 04:27:05 PM by DS4_S4N43 »
"Times will bring that up over and over again. It's like I'm dying from my mental hemophilia... Forgetting the past is easier said than done. You know it dies hard, and when it dies, it dies with you."