Author Topic: The Gameplay Performance Aspect Of Your Touhou Past  (Read 15566 times)

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
The Gameplay Performance Aspect Of Your Touhou Past
« on: April 09, 2012, 10:56:48 PM »
Me and a couple of people on 64digits are talking about shmups, and I remembered this:

Back when I first played the games, I was so. bad. at. them.

I didn't know squat about slowdown rates (if you look you can see first day me submitting replays with 50.5% slowdown :V ), so I had to beat all the games at half speed.

On Easy.

And Kanako still gave me a horrible time.

At half speed.

This was in March of 2010.
(I actually have that half speed Kanako video on YouTube, so if you ever wanted to know :getdown: )

I started playing in July of 2009.

Yup! That's right! :V
I've only been playing for three years and now I've only gotten as far as PCB Hard clears!

So what about you?

Byaaakuren

• Youkai Jesus, Queen of the Monks
    • Animu List
Re: The Gameplay Performance Aspect Of Your Touhou Past
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 11:05:47 PM »
I started on July 2010. I wasn't that great at them. I could only clear IN on Easy a few weeks I started. It took me a while to be able to clear PCB on Easy, so I could unlock Extra. I kept playing PCB Extra for a while and I managed to clear it for the first time on November 2010 with Reimu B. Cleared Phantasm for the first time with Sakuya B on February 2011. My first Hard was with Reimu B (PCB) last July (Not counting MarisaBug). Then I cleared IN Hard a few days after.

I'm trying to break 1 billion on UFO Easy and improve my TD scores. I'd like to work on my IN Easy solo Youmu runs but I'm not a fan of IN

I thank my friend for the sig <3
My noob replays :V
Tumblr (I post NSFW stuff there)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 11:13:52 PM »
Man, where do I begin?

I started in 2007. The first game I got was Mountain of Faith, and I understood little about the gameplay. I didn't know how to focus, for example. Bombing was something I did by default when encountering any spell card.

Over time, though, I did learn the mechanics and some strategies better. I was able to 1cc Imperishable Night and, overjoyed by how enjoyable the ending was, gave MoF my all - on Easy Mode - eventually 1ccing the game ... only to get the message "next time try Normal or harder lol".

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Chuckolator

• ex-perfecter, good times
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 11:32:16 PM »
This was my first shmup series. Started playing EoSD on 11/11/11, so in five months I've cleared all extras, 1cced IN Lunatic and everything else except UFO on Hard. Pretty good, I'd say.

Honestly, this was the type of game I've probably been looking for my whole life. I've always been good at dodging things, so no wonder I'm naturally good at it.
Aiming to perfect every stage in Touhou. loljk don't care anymore You can find my perfects here or here.
Best perfects so far include UFO 6, MoF 4 and IN 6A.

formerly known as Seiga Kaku

Makai Butterfly

• Superhuman
  • A world of dharma filled with light
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 11:36:47 PM »
Ahahaha, I remember about nine months ago (a pregnancy!?) when I found Touhou and started playing Perfect Cherry Blossom, I turned on max lives and the Slow Mode options, playing Easy Mode, and spent about a week getting my first 1CC Easy.  I wish I still had the replay of 10% Reflowering.  I bombed / broke a border on EVERY red butterfly wave.  Nowadays, I only bomb about every other one.  :V  Some things don't change.

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 11:46:54 PM »
I first played SA on November 7, 2009. Although I had experimented a bit with Raiden Fighters Jet shortly before this, I usually describe SA as my first real bullet hell game. From what I remember, I 1cc'd Easy the day after I started (November 8th), and Normal less than two weeks later. I would soon branch out to other Touhou games over the coming months, first MoF, then PCB, though the exact order in which I first played EoSD, IN, and UFO is hazy at this point. A basic milestone would be my first Lunatic 1cc, which was PCB on March 27, 2010, though interestingly I got my second, MoF, the very next day.

I don't think there were any major discoveries from a technical standpoint that I made over my early Touhou experiences - sure, I would still need to improve resource management, but I knew I had that stuff at my disposal regardless, and all other aspects of controls were simple enough. The hurdles I faced were more mental than anything else, and I would only get "good" after overcoming them.
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

Zil

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 11:59:19 PM »
Gameplay performance aspect... of my Touhou past. Alright.

I started playing in 2011, on January 27th, if you want the exact day. My first game was SA, which I 1cced on Easy the day I got it, and Normal the day after. I was addicted instantly. As I recall, some early diffculty was confusing the controls, like letting go of the shot button when I meant to unfocus and that kind of thing. I was also very reluctant to bomb for a while, despite playing SA where you just get the bombs back anyway. I started playing the other games and clearing Normal and Extra, going chronologicaly for the most part, though I played PoFV all the time because I liked it a lot. EoSD was the hardest 1cc for me, which took a day or two, and Flandre and Yukari both gave me a lot of trouble. After playing them all I thought I could try Hard mode, which I did in SA because I was most familiar with it. Some time after ~6 months I did Lunatic in SA and EoSD, again mostly because I was familiar with them, and then just did the rest in random order. In January (2012 of course) I did SA at 90fps, which really tought me how to bomb properly, and where to look on the screen to read the bullets better, which also helped with my inability to deal with diagonal bullets.
I've never done anything in the realm of scoring. :V

Kind of a monologue, sorry about that.

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 01:05:46 AM »
Started September 9, 2009. I was so obsessed with Cirno, so I ended up finding a Touhou wiki page and under listed games I saw "Embodiment of Scarlet Devil" (After looking it up it was the game she appeared in, so of course I got the trial and bought the game once I was sick of Meiling on Easy). Also, the first day that I experienced the trauma of Midboss Kicking (When you're sitting at the top of the screen, a midboss comes in and murders you unfairly). I think I recieved the game in the mail the day that I got an annoying head lice problem resolved, about two weeks later because of shipping problems (Saying this because that's how I remember it).

I did not 1cc anything until late July 2011 when I 1cc'd UFO on Easy with ReimuA (And I deleted the replay  :qq:), most of the reason being I wanted to play at 60FPS, which my old computer couldn't (1GB RAM, 75GB HDD, I think 64MB Video Card) even run when in 16-bit mode. For my birthday, I got this computer which was leagues ahead of the old one. I loved UFO to death and played virtually nothing but that until late July. If you're wondering how I got the games yet barely played one of them before, it's because one of my uncles decided to give me more money than I deserved one year for my birthday (I think around 700 dollars :V, and I am NOT kidding about this. He seriously gave an 11-year-old 700 dollars), which I used to buy all of the freaking games. I think I still have some money saved up for simply buying the games when they come out.

If you look all the way to the back of my YouTube page, you'll see I was a major Imperishable Night fan, clearing Last Words and Lunatic spells. I actually can't play Lunatic for shit right now. If I die to Wriggle (Unless it's her last card *SHUDDER*), I wouldn't accept it, ALT+F4 BITCH.

My first Normal clear was Ten Desires, a game that I now hate, and I cleared it on Halloween and made the video a month later because I'm lazy.

I think that the last Normal clear that I did was UFO with ReimuB and I did that I think in January.

The first Extra clear was PCB, on December 23, 2011.

My first Hard clear was Imperishable Night with the Border Team.

My first Lunatic clear was May 32, 9027 because I suck at these games.
My profile picture is whimsy until I feel like adding something else.

Enjoy.

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 01:08:24 AM »
I started playing on August 19, 2011, having never played any bullet hells before. My first game was EoSD. I was pretty bad at first, being unable to get past stage 3 on Normal mode. It took me about a month to 1cc the game on Normal mode. After that I moved on to PCB, then IN, and then PoFV, where I am now (as you can see, I'm going through them in order). I have 1cc'd EoSD on Hard mode, and though I haven't for PCB or IN I haven't really tried for those two either - I consider myself a Hard mode level player. That's pretty much it.

Also the people who get to Lunatic level in like half a year make me sadface
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 01:13:40 AM by Star King »

Random

• Rice cakes, sea anemones
  • Benzene, benzene ♪
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 02:20:09 AM »
I started sometime during June of 2010. The only bullet hell experience I really had was some Raiden arcade game I played when I was in third grade, and I used like 2 continues on stage 1. IN Extra was the first stage I played on a friend's computer. And he wanted me to play it at ~600 FPS.

I died to the first bullet, then I got to Keine. My friend was amazed.

I was completely addicted. The summer of 2010 was basically me in front of the computer while trying to finish homework for preview classes for next year. I managed to 1cc EoSD's, PCB's, and IN's Normals in about a month. I never really got into playing anything after PoFV until around July. My first Lunatic 1cc was sometime in August in IN. Yeah, it only took ~3 months of very long playing sessions to get a Lunatic 1cc. I played for about 6-8 hours a day, mind you.

Then I decided to unlock every spell card I didn't have in IN yet. One of the ones that was still locked was Marisa's Last Word. which requires you to beat Hard/Lunatic with Reimu Solo. I did a run on Hard, and I 1cc'd it with 7 lives left. I look at the score, and, woah, I passed 3 billion for the first time! I checked the Royalflare scoreboards and, what, I got into the top 10?! Freaking impossible, I could have sworn I was just capturing cards and getting point items like any other vanilla 1cc...

That was when I thought "Scorerunning might be fun for the other games!" During October, I made a few attempts at EoSD Extra, getting around 250 million with a perfect run. I thought to myself "What. He somehow got over 600 million?" That day was when I realized that life hoarding won't get you anywhere if you're trying to scorerun some of the games :V For the next year and a half, I just stuck to 1ccing every other Lunatic I didn't do yet, then attempting to scorerun the Extras and full runs of IN and UFO.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 04:27:27 AM »
So I first found the game series with Imperishable Night, just before UFO was announced.
I got my hands on the game and cheatily snubbed my way to the Extra stage because of that one video of Mokou's fight (and later Kefit's perfect run) and it looked just plain awesome.

And while I was only capable of 2+cc'ing Easy mode, I made every attempt to beat Mokou.
I made my first Fujiyama Volcano capture on my 118th Spellcard Practice attempt.

And then Mokou went down like... Whelp, I can't think of a witty comparison.

Then, UFO came about. And I loved everything about it, except for one thing: I still sucked.

Cue me trying everything in my power to beat Byakuren, who was instantly my favorite character, on Normal (spamming continues enough to make my score XXX,XX9).
Then stuff happened in those two years from then to now AND AWWWW YEAAAH IN, PCB, AND MOF LUNATIC 1CC's or something like that. Also, 90FPS shenanigans.

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 05:29:45 AM »
I encountered Touhou originally from one of those youtube videos showing the boss from Mushihimesama and it was on the linked videos. I watched videos for a while thinking "These people are insane, I wish I could do that" then realized they were playing on Lunatic and that I might stand a chance on Normal.

So I managed to find all the games in various places and started playing around November of 2010 (I think I played IN first, can't remember). It took me a coupel weeks to get a Normal clear (IN Border Team) then I worked on Normal for the other games. Then one day I decided to try IN Hard for the first time and pretty much bombed all the spells I was even remotely scared of on normal. Somehow I actually cleared it that time, and began to play Hard on PCB and EoSD, while still attempting Normal for MoF, SA and UFO since they were much harder for me. Eventually i did clear all the games on Normal and most on Hard now as well. I have yet to get SA or UFO on hard, but also haven't spent much time on them.

As far as Extras go, I originally played them for the lulz because I never though I had a chance. I started gaining a ton of confidence when I could actually capture some of the spellcards in MoF and kept grinding out to beat Suwako (many runs ending at Suwa War or Red Frog). Then one day I finally managed to get past Suwa War with something like 3.xx power to attack her final card (no, not using MarisaB) and captured it on my first try (lolwut?). I eventually managed to clear all the extra stages, capturing three or four of the final spells on my first try (capturing last spells in games is somewhat of a theme for me in 1ccs and such). I also managed to clear PCB phantasm after a long while mostly due to Yukari's damn survival (which I still haven't captured, or Ran's version T.T).

Overall, I think my gameplay level has gone up tremendously even due to my lack of playing consistently. Now if I can just get myself to use stage practice, maybe I'll get even better lol.
Current Goals: Clear all games on hard with every shottype (or team, not all solos in IN)

Remaining: EoSD 0, PCB 3, IN 0, MoF 3 (Marisa B doesn't count), SA 4, UFO all B types, TD Youmu, total 14.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 09:32:24 AM »
Started playing EoSD on August 18th 2011, as my first STG, ever. Saw some videos and wanted to see for myself. Yeah, I actually got into Touhou for the games. !_!

Then I started getting the games in chronological order because I had plenty of fun with EoSD. I bet if I hadn't started with EoSD I would have been stuck on Easy mode for a while, but since EoSD basically makes fun of you by not letting you see Remilia on easy, I went back up to Normal almost immediately. So, yeah, thank God for that. :V

It took me 2.5 months to get all the Normal 1ccs, another month and a half to get all the Extra clears and another two months to get all the Hard 1ccs. A month and a half later and I have 4 Lunatic 1ccs under my belt.

Something tells me SA and UFO will take a while, though. :l
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 09:34:21 AM by BT »

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 10:32:58 AM »
Can't remember when i started so best assumption is at around Novermber/2011 (when i joined MotK). I first started playing IN, then got got bored of it and started trying seriously with PCB on easy, which was easy. But normal, on the other hand, i had so much trouble with, learning to bomb when its right, and dodging, focusing was a tad easier than the rest.

Since then, it progressively got better, and now i'm a lazy lunatic player  :V like don't play touhou till i feel motivated enough to practice and 1cc it.

So 2 years of gameplay, finally took me up, though not playing all the time, like taking massive breaks. I feel like a loser spending so much time on a game  :ohdear:. But fuck that carry on and play!

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 11:51:50 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSYUM_OLgsY
This answers a lot of things.

Although since then I've gone back and started doing some of the challenges I've already done to see how much I've improved, and am also starting to clear all the hard modes with all the shot types, having finished all the extras with all of them.

no focus UFO normal with 16 captures clearing 5/0 is a lot better than ~8 captures clearing 0/0.
900,000,000 on PCB hard while just playing the game is also pretty good.

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 05:19:46 PM »
no focus UFO normal with 16 captures clearing 5/0 is a lot better than ~8 captures clearing 0/0.

Was that supposed to be an insult?

Enjoy.

D8ms

• Oriental
    • saigyouji.net
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 05:56:51 PM »
Started in 2009 with IN. Being overconfident after mastering IWBTG on very hard, I thought to myself that I would start on Lunatic.

My ego took a heavy bruised in 2 hours after countless defeats by Wiggles. Took me about two weeks to clear the game on easy mode, then I decided to jump skip all the other difficulties and jump into Extra. Took me a bit less than 200 tries to finally beat Mokou. After that I played on and off, and have not made any significant progress. I have trouble 1ccing PCB on easy, the main problem being I can't deathbomb as easily. IN's deathbomb was a bit of a crutch, added to the fact that I am unable to hold shift, z and x at the same time (bomb won't go off unless I release shift and z), which makes it so much harder to react to the small timeframe. Though recently I did capture Yukari's lastword in IN. Holy hell that took a lot of tries.

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2012, 06:37:35 PM »
added to the fact that I am unable to hold shift, z and x at the same time (bomb won't go off unless I release shift and z),

I think that's why  fail so hard at deathbombing as well
Current Goals: Clear all games on hard with every shottype (or team, not all solos in IN)

Remaining: EoSD 0, PCB 3, IN 0, MoF 3 (Marisa B doesn't count), SA 4, UFO all B types, TD Youmu, total 14.

MMX

• In Soviet Gensokyo...
  • ...bullets dodge you.
    • LiveJournal blog
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2012, 07:42:24 PM »
Oh man. I put my hands on gamepad at december 2010, starting with EoSD normal. I was already familar with touhou universe by that time, being addicted to fanart and music, and getting more and more interest in the games themeselves. At first i played like super badly. Bombed Icicle Fall on every attempt and was super happy finally reaching stage 4, where Patchouli raped me hard :] 2,5 months later after countless assaults full of rage and despair (along with hard persistance) i've got my first normal 1CC
Spoiler:
and jizzed in my pants!
In next several months i've cleared normal a couple more times with other characters, and unsuccessfully tried to do the extra stage wich was out of my skill. At the same time Ten Desires demo happened wich took my attention for a long time and was the first game that encouraged me to go hard mode (mostly because of normal being too easy). In summer 2011 i suddenly discovered that vpatch for EoSD exists and it makes things much better. About ten more tries and i've got Flandre beaten \^_^/ In august TD full was released and i've 1CCd it on normal on 4th try, and on hard 2 months later. Things developed rapidly, but i was mostly addicted to TD, although i've discovered MoF and after a lot of tries cleared it on Hard. In January 2012 i've cleared TD hard no-bombs and in february i did my first touhou lunatic 1CC. By the same time i've discovered SA, but wasnt interested in it much, 1CCing it only once on normal. In past two months i was also busy with some ultra, 90 fps and scoring shenanigans.

At the present time i play touhou like ocasionally, and still have no temptaton in trying other games. Though i'm awaiting warmly new ZUN's project whatever it will be :3
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 07:57:11 PM by MMX »
My danmakufu thread Most recent - "Kappa Mechanics" (Nitori fight)   My youtube channel Latest update - EoSD extra no bombs clear

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2012, 08:12:56 PM »
Started playing in August of 2010.  Partly because I was always so busy and never could give the games the attention they need to play well, it took me a few months to beat IN on Easy.  I wanted to start it on Normal in hopes of moving up after I played another game or two, but spent months and months of failing to beat PCB (I have too much trouble with Youmu and Yuyuko...I swear I need to spend a day just stage practicing the last three stages over and over again before my next attempt).  I did beat Ten Desires in a week, though I did spend a lot of time on the demo so I didn't have much to work out with the first three stages.

I have vacation later this month and I hope to do some major work in hopes of bettering myself to possibly move off of Easy in the games I've beat and beat some of the ones I haven't.

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2012, 08:38:55 PM »
no, I was comparing to my old run.

Oh, I thought you were comparing to MY run, seeing as I ended with 0/0.

Enjoy.

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 06:43:51 PM »
Started playing somewhere around summer 2010, first lunatic clear which was EoSD was in september 2010, finished all windows lunatic 1cc's december 2011. I still suck though.

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2012, 06:47:33 PM »
Started playing somewhere around summer 2010, first lunatic clear which was EoSD was in september 2010, finished all windows lunatic 1cc's december 2011. I still suck though.

>all windows lunatic 1cc
>i still suck

I started playing in July of 2009.

Yup! That's right!
I've only been playing for three years and now I've only gotten as far as PCB Hard clears!

:I

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2012, 06:57:11 PM »
Started playing somewhere around summer 2010, first lunatic clear which was EoSD was in september 2010
:I

Was it your first time playing STGs?

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2012, 07:04:24 PM »
Was it your first time playing STGs?
Yes. Also since December I have done NDNB Extra's of 6-12 and NB Lunatic's of 6-11, but that's bad.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 07:08:38 PM by cactu »

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2012, 07:05:49 PM »
Spoiler:
and jizzed in my pants!
I don't think it's possible to experience orgasm over completing a game.
Unless if it's strictly for adults.

Zodiac

• (?・ω・`)
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2012, 07:09:23 PM »
Started playing around July ~ August 2011 .
first lunatic 1cc : pcb around August ~ September .
Most proud accomplishments : First touhou 1cc (pcb) Normal mode 
Spoiler:
with max lives
http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=20162 (replay from 9/8/2011) took me 2-3days of practicing to get it ~
but It's my first no continues touhou 1cc ! (I play normal mode before I try easy mode.)

I still a baby at touhou .
ps. Sorry about my English ~
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 07:20:56 PM by Zodiac »

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2012, 08:07:59 PM »
I can only gawk at some people's abilities, but anyway...

I started about 5 years ago and gameplay in general was very intimidating. I wouldn't focus on the bullets I should be looking out for, but would instead follow the entire sea of lethal projectiles that appeared onscreen. I recently watched a friend plow through PCB on Normal and mistook it for Hard. In addition, bombing was a frequent must and I would often do so through entire boss fights in order to guarantee some form of progression. It took me a full two years to 1cc any of the games, and I was elated. I'm pretty sure I did so by the skin of my teeth, too. Now, I practically expect myself to 1cc a game anytime I play it. It also took me a full 3 plus years before I could clear an extra stage, and the only thing preventing me from beating my 7th or 8th extra stage bosses are my own laziness. I played MoF's extra stage for the first time in about 10 months the other day and still beat it on my first try. I might not have the raw skill necessary to excel, but practice has carried me a long way.

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

Lepetit89

• Deranged Collector
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2012, 08:41:04 PM »

The hell? I see a load of contradictions there, and let me assure you, I'm not doubting your credibility. Christ, that's awfully fast.

I was, uh, slow. I started playing in January 2009, pretty much getting into contact with the game first (well, it was a transition of two songs upon first contact, then EoSD).

I bought all games and 1CCed EoSD for the first time in March or April 2010, I think. Don't even know if that was with max lives or not, but I know that I definitely did do it with standard amounts sometime later. On Normal, SA was my greatest achievement, took me ages to clear compared to UFO, which I cleared in maybe a week, second time I got to Byakuren. Aside from finally 1CCing SA, I think that I had the best moment on the evening I 1CCed PCB on. Most notably, Lily White's barrage. It had always been a guaranteed Bomb there, but on that evening, for the first time, I could actually read and dodge it. I think that was the first time I had one of those "I'm improving!"-moments, and it's definitely the one I have the most fun recalling, makes me all fuzzy inside.

On Hard, I probably had the most trouble with PCB (though I didn't realize how to properly use Borders for survival until I was about 2 months into clearing it on Lunatic). My first Hard Mode clear was IN Final A in November 2009, my last one was UFO in July 2010.

On Lunatic, UFO was, by far, the most difficult game I've faced, followed closely by EoSD. Lunatic took me a long time, though, cleared the first game (IN again) in November 2010, Final B in December, TD, the last one, in March 2012.

The first Extra Stage I cleared was IN in December 2010, sometime after clearing Hard Final B. I recall that evening quite clearly because I was late for our graduation party because of it. I could have made it in time, but I flat out refused to clear the stage without facing Mokou's Last Word. In the end, I still made it in time to have some fun, as usual, avoided drinking at all and even found 2? on the floor, so I actually made profit going to a party, which was the perfect icing for the cake that day had been.

In between, I cleared DS and the likes. Now I'm working on GFW, which I'll follow with the Beat'em Ups, hopefully before the next game is released.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 08:48:12 PM by Lepetit89 »