Author Topic: Because he's the hero that Nippon deserves, Zetman thread  (Read 2051 times)

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Because he's the hero that Nippon deserves, Zetman thread
« on: April 03, 2012, 02:56:22 PM »
"Because he's the hero that Japan deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. THE ZETMAN."

I haven't read the manga so far, but since the anime is out, I figured it would be apt time to start a thread about ZETMAN

from ANN
There are two forces in the world: the Zet, who are entrusted with the survival of humanity, and the Alphas, who have chosen an extreme form of justice. In a certain city, Jin lives under a bridge with an old man, struggling to pay off debts. He carries the destiny of humanity's survival. Kouga lives on a hill and stands to inherit vast wealth. In his admiration for heroes, he seeks out the meaning of justice. They don't know it now, but they are destined to one day meet.

---

[source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zetman]
The story starts off with a face-off between two rival heroes, ZET and Alphasz, and then traces their origins - Jin Kanzaki, a young man with the ability to transform into a superhuman being known as ZET, and Kouga Amagi, a young man with a strong sense of justice who uses technology to fight as Alphasz.
The fates of these two men and those around them intertwine as they fight to protect mankind and destroy monstrous abominations known as Players, who ironically are the creations of the Amagi Corporation, the company founded by Kouga's grandfather, Mitsugai Amagi.

----

Youtube PV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOGALhiw5k8

<-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

KFCbbQ

• Taking over the world.
Re: Because he's the hero that Nippon deserves, Zetman thread
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 03:34:52 PM »
\o/ New animes of the season are gradually rolling out! (Why are there so many animes with male socially awkward main characters?)

Although super-hero is usually not my thing, but having seen the first episode Zetman appears to be a promising anime. Added to the "to-watch" list and will keep track on how it goes :V