Author Topic: And you thought it was going to be called Pokemon Gray ~ Pokemon Topic GO!  (Read 34656 times)

Drake

Hey dudes.

Have some more Pokemon information from Filb, there are videos that captured Pokemon Smash's coverage on Black and White 2, in case you missed watching it yesterday (I did). You can, in fact, name your rival in this one, who is your next-door neighbour. He seems to be more hot-blooded compared to previous generations, akin to Gary back in RBY, except more polite. You actually live in a fairly urbanized town compared to previous gens as well. Starters are, to the surprise of nobody, the same as in BW. Animated trainer sprites, and added Pokemon back-sprite animations.

Quote from: Pokemon Smash in a nutshell
nani kore NANI KORE AAAA OOO UWAAAAAA OOOOO SUGEE
KAWAIIIIIII
DARE DARE DARE DARE EEE DARE

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
still rolling on the floor from Hihihiroshi (It's a Smash in-joke but there are now already people treating it like it's a canon name for the rival)

also here's a reconstruction of the rival battle theme based on what we heard in that

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
Holy damn is that catchy.

Somehow I know the actual, in-game version will be much worse. :3

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
The actual thing does sound sort of different, but also really damn good

It jumps around the theme a little but thanks to some equalization messing you can at least get a feel for it