Author Topic: And you thought it was going to be called Pokemon Gray ~ Pokemon Topic GO!  (Read 34681 times)

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
Well, something in your post back then implied that the E4 are MEANT to ko anyone using solo-starter or something like that. N's Castle though... Hydreigon begs to differ. I'm pretty sure it matches well against even Emboar.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Well, something in your post back then implied that the E4 are MEANT to ko anyone using solo-starter or something like that.

OHKOs in the E4 shouldn't happen for sure, but they're nowhere as easy as some people are making them out to be, which is what I've been trying to say this entire time.

N's Castle though... Hydreigon begs to differ. I'm pretty sure it matches well against even Emboar.

Hydreigon is faster at base than Emboar. Case closed

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

BT

• I never talk to you
Duh. I'm saying that, because of that, even an Emboar that's ten levels higher might get outsped. Surf can do quite a lot. ::)

(I was agreeing, not disagreeing, if it wasn't clear.)

MatsuriSakuragi

I am okay with this. :3

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
And I am more than okay with it!
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
And I am WAY more than okay with it! :3

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Pokemon Black2 White2 info

corocoro 1
corocoro 2

Takes place in an extension of Unova, 2 years after BW, and most, if not all of the Eastern side of Unova is frozen
New professor
New main characters
New rival
Some (?) new gym leaders:
Homika, Poison type
Shizui, Water type

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
Other information includes new cities and the National Dex having ~300 Pokemon this time.

So I'm a little excite.

BT

• I never talk to you
Ok I'm happy I'm happy

BT

• I never talk to you
Other information includes new cities and the National Dex having ~300 Pokemon this time.
The National Dex being the Pokedex you start with, this time?

Or does that mean they made ~400 Pokemon 'disappear'?  :ohdear:

Okay nevermind it's the Unova Dex not the National Dex.

Tyranitar is available oh boy oh boy!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 06:33:46 AM by BT »

Red Frost

• "Nee-san, is that you?"
  • "I can't tell from down here."
I'm liking the new girl character.  She reminds me of Roxanne, but with less forehead (seriously, she'd be so much cuter with bangs).  The new male is... ehh...  He just needs to slap on some goggles and he looks like he'd be read for his first Digimon Adventure.  His hair's weirder than the protagonist in R/S/E, and this was back when I thought his hat was his hair.

Some (?) new gym leaders:
Homika, Poison type
Shizui, Water type

FFFFF, thought you were naming 2 new Pokemon... oh well, still excited.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
Oh hey, looks like I'll be playing the female character again.  Although the guy is kinda cute despite his bad hair day... Hmmm.

Since it's two years in the future, I'm wondering if Hilda/Hilbert will end up like Red did in GSC.  Would be immensely awesome if they did, ahah~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

MatsuriSakuragi

shut up and take my money

(I am so getting this. Though, I wonder which one I should get-- I mean, I got White version when the first one came out, so is there some sorta benefit to buying White 2, or should I get Black 2? Hmm.)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 07:53:28 AM by Fate Matsyrossa »

MaStErSpArK94

So looking forward to this!  :o

Totally gonna use the female character, I like her design a lot.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
...Seriously, what's with male protag's hair?  It's really starting to bug me now. >.<

Female protag, though... I really like her design, even if it looks like Obi Wan Kenobi is her only hope.  I guess Unova just has the best designed female characters, ahah~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
Ah, dude, what the shit happened to the world map :o

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Ah, dude, what the shit happened to the world map :o

Like I mentioned, the Eastern part of Unova is frozen. Most of the game takes place in the Western extension of Unova.

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
Yeah, but I was rather fond of some of what got frozen :<

No more Opelucid City or Route 10 music :(

Oh, what if this whole deal was Hilda/Hilbert's fault for capturing Kyurem or something?

BT

• I never talk to you
This is kind of like DP-->Platinum. SUDDENLY: CLIMATE CHANGE.

The secret behind the guy's hair is that it's a tiiiiny Piloswine. Either that or the characters are giants.

Molten

• Just a lil' goblin
  • A sweet potato.
shut up and take my money

(I am so getting this. Though, I wonder which one I should get-- I mean, I got White version when the first one came out, so is there some sorta benefit to buying White 2, or should I get Black 2? Hmm.)
I'm also thinking about this. I guess the desicion will get easier when more information has been released.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Pokemon B2W2 First Trailer

enjoy

(is that a wild Eevee?)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
Pokemon B2W2 First Trailer

enjoy

(is that a wild Eevee?)
Did that Office Lady's sprite move?  Huh, seems like they'll be animating trainer sprites as well.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
damnit I was hoping the Rival would actually have a name revealed

In a way I'm kind of excited that he IS just being referred to as "Rival" right now - after all it hasn't been since GS that we've actually had a new rival character that we could name (This is the assumption I'm making here) but agh

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
Hmm, so it's apparently called Black Kyurem and White Kyurem. And holy crap how much of Unova is frozen? You know what I wonder, can we still navigate that region?
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
And holy crap how much of Unova is frozen? You know what I wonder, can we still navigate that region?

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
Yes, I already saw the picture. Hence "holy crap".
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

zeruna

• It's zeruna!
  • Not Zeruna!
This is what we would call "Ice Age Revolved!"

Also, what will happen to the anime version of Pokemon, since it takes place 2 years later and I don't think Ash'll stay there for 2 whole years? He'll be at another region by that time.

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
This is what we would call "Ice Age Revolved!"

Also, what will happen to the anime version of Pokemon, since it takes place 2 years later and I don't think Ash'll stay there for 2 whole years? He'll be at another region by that time.
Homika, the new Poison gym leader, is already going to be appearing in the anime around the time the games come out in Japan; so chances are that Best Wishes is going to have a fused plot of some sort.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Hey dudes.

Have some more Pokemon information from Filb, there are videos that captured Pokemon Smash's coverage on Black and White 2, in case you missed watching it yesterday (I did). You can, in fact, name your rival in this one, who is your next-door neighbour. He seems to be more hot-blooded compared to previous generations, akin to Gary back in RBY, except more polite. You actually live in a fairly urbanized town compared to previous gens as well. Starters are, to the surprise of nobody, the same as in BW. Animated trainer sprites, and added Pokemon back-sprite animations.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 06:56:34 AM by trance margatroid »