Author Topic: Puzzle and Attorneys Thread 31 - 10 combos for all  (Read 112623 times)

Re: Puzzle and Attorneys Thread 31 - 10 combos for all
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2016, 12:34:09 PM »
lol at the name of the new english event

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2016, 01:42:49 PM »
Of course he gets the most broken LS of all time rofl

Well there's no HP and RCV multiplier so while it may seem like the most broken LS in history it probably isn't that game-breaking in practice.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2016, 04:33:42 PM »
https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/751004425120997379

Himura Kenshin is the card which used the new cross mechanic teased at the stream.

fire is saved?!?!

yomichiyu

• party up in here
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2016, 05:13:06 PM »
Gonna be lots of tears shed when those silver eggs roll out c:

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2016, 07:05:11 PM »
Just realized that Blue Sonia/Ryune is kind of a thing. Not sure there's a terribly compelling reason to run it over NepDra/Ryune, but it has considerably better HP and RCV in exchange for weirder actives. I definitely prefer it over Blonia/Blonia though.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2016, 08:06:44 PM »
ok, ult miru mats collected, now all I need is to evo nordis and deus ex for her regular evo, things going swimmingly
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2016, 02:36:31 AM »
Hmm, looks like the 5x4 descends are up starting tomorrow, overlapping with Water Carnival. I have ~15 Nut skillup materials, which won't be enough to finish her unless I get lucky. There's not anybody out there who happens to need to farm Water Carnival or 5x4 Hera-Ur and wants to co-op, is there? I could use the stamina discount. Then again I guess I'd be happy to stone for Hera-Ur if the rates keep up with what I had been seeing when it was a coin dungeon.

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2016, 03:00:01 AM »
Hmm, looks like the 5x4 descends are up starting tomorrow, overlapping with Water Carnival. I have ~15 Nut skillup materials, which won't be enough to finish her unless I get lucky. There's not anybody out there who happens to need to farm Water Carnival or 5x4 Hera-Ur and wants to co-op, is there? I could use the stamina discount. Then again I guess I'd be happy to stone for Hera-Ur if the rates keep up with what I had been seeing when it was a coin dungeon.

Remember you can run the coin rogues instead on Mythical Plus for a higher invade rate and MP.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2016, 03:12:14 AM »
Oh right, I guess I forgot that. Looks like the red one invades Volsung, which is honestly probably the easiest or second easiest. My only minor concern about that is that I can't really see myself having the time and patience to just sit down and run Volsung nonstop for an hour THAT often, so it may lead to a lot of wasted coins. But hey, coins are cheap.

Do we know what the M+ invade rates are?

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2016, 11:14:23 AM »
So seemingly despite PDX listing today's date as an appearance of L+ Hera-Ur that's just a misrepresentation and it isn't actually up at all. I got Nut skillmaxed though, so maybe I'll give coin Volsung a shot later anyway.

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2016, 01:06:32 PM »
So seemingly despite PDX listing today's date as an appearance of L+ Hera-Ur that's just a misrepresentation and it isn't actually up at all. I got Nut skillmaxed though, so maybe I'll give coin Volsung a shot later anyway.

coin volsung is currently wood resist. source: me running it solo all week for mp

you probably want scarlet

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2016, 01:19:10 PM »
Wow, PDX strikes again. They had (and still do, I just checked) the resists listed out of order too. Scarlet it is then. She may be the fastest solo farm so that's cool. Thanks for the heads up, apparently I don't have another reliable source of information.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 01:21:56 PM by commandercool »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2016, 01:29:31 PM »
Gonna be lots of tears shed when those silver eggs roll out c:

i dunno dude, the silvers are pretty fucking good

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2016, 11:11:30 PM »
coin volsung is currently wood resist. source: me running it solo all week for mp

you probably want scarlet

Hmm. Uh. Scarlet is not fire resist, she's water resist. So if that's the case then fire resist must be

FUCK

it's in Linthia isn't it?

Fuck me. :colonveeplusalpha:

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2016, 11:33:09 PM »
Hmm. Uh. Scarlet is not fire resist, she's water resist. So if that's the case then fire resist must be

FUCK

it's in Linthia isn't it?

Fuck me. :colonveeplusalpha:

go down the coin dungeon listing, they'll go in backwards order of TE>Dark>Light>Wood>Water>Fire

so volsung is wood and scarlet is water, so the one right before scarlet is fire, which would be nordis

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2016, 11:36:22 PM »
Mmkay. Since there was a typing correlation with Scarlet and Volsung I assumed Linthia, but that's as good of a correlation. I'll give it a shot and report back (in the meantime I've been wracking my brain trying to find a way to solo Lintha M+ and I got nothing).

Edit: Confirmed, fire resist latents are in Nordis. Which is good and bad. It's WAY better than Linthia, but Nordis M+ is not my most consistent farm. If the Tamadra appears anywhere in the later floors I'm good though, so it's not terrible.

Anybody have any interest in farming Nordis M+ co-op...?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 12:09:47 AM by commandercool »

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2016, 01:35:45 AM »
Just watched an episode of the PAD anime. It was... There. It was the most average thing I have ever seen.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2016, 04:41:35 AM »
That's out now? Might check it out at some later point in time.

Now that the full Ruroken stats are released, I'm greatly disappointed that Shishio has only two awakenings. I mean really? He was the final boss of the first half of the series.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2016, 05:43:18 AM »
Now that the full Ruroken stats are released, I'm greatly disappointed that Shishio has only two awakenings. I mean really? He was the final boss of the first half of the series.

Such is the fate of a farmable card

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2016, 06:34:36 AM »
Such is the fate of a farmable card
Well that makes more sense. I guess if I had to pick any two awakenings, those two would be among my top picks :/

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2016, 04:23:59 PM »
Can anyone confirm that latents can actually invade M+ coin dungeons? I'm up to 17 runs of Nordis, 16 on M+ and one on L+ for the stone. I've only seen a single Tamadra, and it was on the L+ run.

I was estimating 5x4 L+ Tamadra invades at something like 30%,so this is starting to seem pretty sketchy.

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2016, 06:46:19 PM »
Can anyone confirm that latents can actually invade M+ coin dungeons? I'm up to 17 runs of Nordis, 16 on M+ and one on L+ for the stone. I've only seen a single Tamadra, and it was on the L+ run.

I was estimating 5x4 L+ Tamadra invades at something like 30%,so this is starting to seem pretty sketchy.

It's all about the desire sensor.
At some point I was farming nordis Myth+ with my friend on multi and it was blue latents which we didn't need, and of course we were getting them like every other run which slows us down and had like 15 of those in our BOX at the end.

« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2016, 08:04:55 PM »

i've heard 20% but you kind of have to keep chopping away at them, i've had strings of volsung runs where i get invaded every other run

the 5x4 is only 10% on legend plus so lol, might as well run rogues on l+

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2016, 08:23:33 PM »
It's all about the desire sensor.
At some point I was farming nordis Myth+ with my friend on multi and it was blue latents which we didn't need, and of course we were getting them like every other run which slows us down and had like 15 of those in our BOX at the end.

Yeah, in my two runs on Scarlet I got two blue resists. This is fucking stupid.

My Nordis solo clear is also not 100% consistent which doesn't help.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2016, 11:33:17 PM »
Last minute roll nailed me an Izanami, so I may have managed to roll (I sold a dupe and Lilith, though) every 4-star mon. There may have been another, IIRC.

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2016, 03:44:26 AM »
Alright, my Nordis farm is getting more consistent. If I'm losing at this point it's because I'm failing to one-shot floor 11 Nordis by a sliver, but I'm getting better at working around that. I'm at like a 75% clear rate now up from 50% this morning.

Finally did get two more red resists, and they were clumped. Now that I'm rolling through my guys and kind of making them worse by replacing their stats latents, the question is: Should I also give Gabriel red resists or should I keep his +RCVs? Which is cooler?

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2016, 06:36:19 AM »
NA updates for new descended bosses seem to range anywhere from a month and a half to two months. So, if we're lucky we should be getting miru within the next two weeks, or else by the end of July/early August if we're unlucky.
Evo mats wise, I'm just missing a light keeper to evo deus ex, and then a threedia and green king to evo nordis, almost there almost there.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2016, 03:00:46 PM »
I need an Aegir for my I&I, along with a friggin Blue gem. Those things hate me. I also need one or two more for Gabriel. Wood gems, on the other hand, drop all the time.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2016, 04:08:58 PM »
I need an Aegir for my I&I
Norse Challenge go go go!  ...assuming you can take it that is.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2016, 09:13:29 PM »
I can't :V
Instead, I'll hope I get other good subs and spam team challenge to get another five stones before midnight.
I have a strong feeling that if I roll again before the event ends, I'll get something pretty decent.
EDIT: actually, I'll clear the current bowldra first, because I'm almost done with that. Then I only need two more stones from team challenge.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 09:21:11 PM by Hikari »