Author Topic: Powercreep and Dragons Thread XXVII: Making Juggler less OP all day everyday  (Read 145824 times)

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Re: Powercreep and Dragons Thread XXVII: Making Juggler less OP all day everyday
« Reply #930 on: February 23, 2016, 11:20:34 AM »

HOAAWOAHWOHOHHH

what's with me and rolling black color lead collab golds anyway

commandercool

• alter cool
Re: Powercreep and Dragons Thread XXVII: Making Juggler less OP all day everyday
« Reply #931 on: February 23, 2016, 06:04:21 PM »
Wow, this Challenge 9 is annoying. I cleared with with Gabriel, but I think I JUST squeaked by being killed by Zaerog's 100% gravity by a few hundred damage. Figures that black is the one resist latent my Sun Quan doesn't have. Or maybe I'm misremembering how he works and I did have a bit more elbow room.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #932 on: February 23, 2016, 07:19:06 PM »
If you had any resistance or shield it doesnt matter, you'd live.

Unless you meant somethimg else?
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #933 on: February 23, 2016, 07:24:38 PM »
I just meant the order in which he uses moves. I think I remember that he has a 100% gravity below 30% health, but does he use it right away or does he have another move first?

Also I guess it doesn't matter that black resist is the only one my team doesn't have because I'm pretty sure "no awakenings" includes latents.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 08:05:22 PM by commandercool »

« Reply #934 on: February 23, 2016, 08:00:49 PM »
Yeah latents get disabled too

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #935 on: February 23, 2016, 08:14:59 PM »
Speaking of latents, when and how does one get access to them besides the Monster Store ?

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #936 on: February 23, 2016, 08:19:14 PM »
Speaking of latents, when and how does one get access to them besides the Monster Store ?

They are special invades in 5x4 versions of descends... So basically very late in the game.

And speaking of lategame stuff...

I just got my Awoken Tsukuyomi.

That does bring me the question though - should I feed my Athena to him? My athena is fully awoken, almost skillmaxxed and uvo'd, but has 149 plus eggs and frankly I don't even use my Athena team for anything anymore (anything that she did my Vishnu can do better and faster, and failing that, AMinerva.) What do you guys think?

(also gibe tamadras pls)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 08:29:28 PM by Astrologian Sacchi »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #937 on: February 23, 2016, 09:39:39 PM »
What do you guys think?
(also gibe tamadras pls)

Well, if you're confident that you won't use her again just do it, she is farmable if i'm not wrong after all.
And leave my Tamadras alone, they are reserved for Wukong.

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #938 on: February 23, 2016, 10:11:41 PM »
They are special invades in 5x4 versions of descends... So basically very late in the game.

And speaking of lategame stuff...

I just got my Awoken Tsukuyomi.

That does bring me the question though - should I feed my Athena to him? My athena is fully awoken, almost skillmaxxed and uvo'd, but has 149 plus eggs and frankly I don't even use my Athena team for anything anymore (anything that she did my Vishnu can do better and faster, and failing that, AMinerva.) What do you guys think?

(also gibe tamadras pls)

Yes.

Besides, Athena is farmable and easy to remake if needed.

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
« Reply #939 on: February 24, 2016, 12:24:12 AM »
GH, I AM WAITING.....

Estuans interius
Ira vehementi
Estuans interius
Ira vehementi

Sephiroth!!
Sephiroth!!

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #940 on: February 24, 2016, 12:33:57 AM »
GH, I AM WAITING.....

Estuans interius
Ira vehementi
Estuans interius
Ira vehementi

Sephiroth!!
Sephiroth!!

Sors Immanis
Et Inanis
Sors Immanis
Et Inanis

Also, isn't the FF collab JP exclusive ? JP also has english language available ? Also, how long and how much did it take to get him ?

Jq1790

« Reply #941 on: February 24, 2016, 12:43:49 AM »
We actually got FF here, Starlight!  Thusly, we should see its revival eventually as well.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #942 on: February 24, 2016, 01:24:00 AM »
"Oh shit, a Director's Carnival. Valkyries are my main want in the game right now, why not?"

-Three golds!

Unfortunately they were Kopis, dupe Durga, and dupe Muse. Oh well. :V

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #943 on: February 24, 2016, 01:29:25 AM »
dupe Muse

shhhhhh, don't let suikama hear you.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #945 on: February 24, 2016, 01:33:58 AM »

Done!!! Just to plus and awaken =)

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Jq1790

« Reply #946 on: February 24, 2016, 06:31:38 AM »
Ult Urd/LIza/A. Pandora available in NA already!  Go get em!

Also JP Dragon Callers/Dragon Swordsmen/Guan Yus/Constellation 1.0/L/D Grimoire updates are a go as well.

« Reply #947 on: February 24, 2016, 01:19:11 PM »
I didn't see this anywhere, but NA might be flying a little too close to the flame here...

(Next two Descend boss names before JP even gets them?)

2637 Awoken Agni
2639 Awoken Jormugandr

(Placeholder???)

4x ATK with 1 Jammer Combo, 8x ATK with 2+ combos

(Something about a Taiko renewal in March for JP?)

[Leader Skill] Taiko Combo
3.5x ATK when HP is full. A drumming sound is made when Orbs are moved

EDIT: Found a link to source. Seems to also have the last Active Skill for the last Gem Princess.

(For those that don't want to open the link)

Emerald of Clarity - ATK increases with the number of \Enhanced Wood Dark\" Awoken Skills in team for 1 turn"

EDIT EDIT: Apparently the pre-emptives in Alt co-ops have now had their damage halved? severely reduced.
Example: Kappas now do about 1/3rd of their original damage and just convert random colors to Water instead of a Timer Reduction.

Go nuts.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 01:33:41 PM by OverlordChirei »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #948 on: February 24, 2016, 01:34:42 PM »

(Something about a Taiko renewal in March for JP?)

[Leader Skill] Taiko Combo
3.5x ATK when HP is full. A drumming sound is made when Orbs are moved

Several old collabs, namely:

* GROOVE COASTER
* Gunma
* Taiko no Tatsujin
* Takaoka

Will all become regular Coin Dungeons, with supposedly new monsters starting March 1.

EDIT:

http://minpuzz.com/blog-entry-9810.html graphic assets datamined from 8.8

* New crown graphic
* Skill inheritance graphic assets/support
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 01:38:19 PM by trancehime »

« Reply #949 on: February 24, 2016, 01:36:26 PM »
Another interesting note, NA is currently on a new record of 22 days between porting non-seasonal related Ultimates. I'm not sure what to think now...

Several old collabs, namely:

* GROOVE COASTER
* Gunma
* Taiko no Tatsujin
* Takaoka

Will all become regular Coin Dungeons, with supposedly new monsters starting March 1.

I just want that fucking crab guy

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #950 on: February 24, 2016, 02:36:26 PM »
I didn't see this anywhere, but NA might be flying a little too close to the flame here...

(Next two Descend boss names before JP even gets them?)

2637 Awoken Agni
2639 Awoken Jormugandr

How much you wanna bet Awoken Agni is material for Awoken Krishna? I've got nothing on Jormungandr though...

To be honest, I'm getting a little tired of Norse Everything in PAD right now; it's about time they branched out again...

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #951 on: February 24, 2016, 02:37:16 PM »

How much you wanna bet Awoken Agni is material for Awoken Krishna?

RIP Awoken Indra and Awoken Vritra

« Reply #952 on: February 24, 2016, 02:52:50 PM »
I can sort of understand them not wanting to touch Indra as either that would further buff ra dra or piss them all off

Vritria though WTF. Probably the most worthless pantheon God in the game atm??? Gungho pls

« Reply #953 on: February 24, 2016, 02:56:25 PM »

How much you wanna bet Awoken Agni is material for Awoken Krishna? I've got nothing on Jormungandr though...

To be honest, I'm getting a little tired of Norse Everything in PAD right now; it's about time they branched out again...

We won't know that one for a while since we've still got 3K to muscle through... unless they do the entire pantheon at once and then oops suddenly the game is supersonic speed

EDIT: Fenrir is #2640... inb4 more fuckin GFEs

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #954 on: February 24, 2016, 03:05:29 PM »
fucking crab guy

Sounds obscene. And illegal. :V

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #955 on: February 24, 2016, 03:09:32 PM »
Vritria though WTF. Probably the most worthless pantheon God in the game atm??? Gungho pls

I don't agree, but mostly because he has a use in buttonpress farming teams.

I actually think the most worthless pantheon God right now is Durga

« Reply #956 on: February 24, 2016, 03:12:32 PM »
*looks at max skilled durga sitting in box*

:fail:

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #957 on: February 24, 2016, 03:14:49 PM »
I paused briefly before I threw away that duplicate Durga I pulled yesterday inagining some kind of amazing super ultimate Durga that I might want two of. Then I threw her away and felt good about it.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #958 on: February 24, 2016, 03:40:17 PM »
I actually think the most worthless pantheon God right now is Durga

As a lead, durga has an amazing subpool and a fairly easy leaderskill.  She's not really suited for endgame stuff, but you can certainly catch up to the endgame with her if you're a newer player.

As a sub, she has a home in HP conditional dark teams, of which there are many.  I've seen DMeta clear all sorts of content with a Durga in tow.

Vritra's sole use being relegated to an optional card in farming teams almost certainly makes him the least useful overall, imo.  He's pretty terrible at everything else.

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
« Reply #959 on: February 24, 2016, 03:46:44 PM »
I can sort of understand them not wanting to touch Indra as either that would further buff ra dra or piss them all off

To be honest, i DON'T. Let be silly and say the new awoken Indra is L/F Machine/Balanced.... what have the Radra players lost? LITERALLY NOTHING. Simply don't Awoken him.
If they get pissed off they are fools. Indra doesn't exist just to be a Radra sub, and if anyone of them complained i would simply ask "what, your Radra team is too weak now? Should we remove his title of JOINT TOP LEADER OF THE ENTIRE GAME?"

I know you play Radra Suikama and this isn't aimed at you. It's just that sometimes i really can't believe the.... lets call it "sense of entitlement"..... that some players show.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 03:48:46 PM by Espadas »