Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 21: Revenge of the #OneTrueGod  (Read 157984 times)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Re: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 21: Revenge of the #OneTrueGod
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2015, 01:41:15 PM »

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2015, 01:45:48 PM »
-PADAcademy stuff is in
oh

Now I REALLY feel stupid for blowing stones on PCGF.
basically this

although i did do it again and got pandora so eh

yes that is in fact the 7.8.1 update, NA/EU are getting all the missed stuff at once and are now only 1 month behind JP in client updates
i hope they can actually stay this way now, because iirc they got pretty close to catching up before as well but then they got lazy or something and fell way behind

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2015, 02:11:09 PM »
Yeah, I'm super pleased with actually being somewhat caught up for once. Hopefully we can stay on track at a steady month behind from here on. I won't complain about that.

(Though now they really need to get going on descends. Sonia Gran was in fucking January and it's fucking JUNE here now.)

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2015, 02:14:31 PM »
4 month -> 6 month descend gap

Hilarious.  At least we're not pad EU, I guess ;_;

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2015, 02:30:57 PM »
That is indeed quite the silly delay but oh man oh man the subtypes working for restrictions and streamlining the ult evo stuff :*

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2015, 02:45:52 PM »
4 month -> 6 month descend gap

Hilarious.  At least we're not pad EU, I guess ;_;

They have the excuse of starting a year later than us, so naturally they'd be still getting biweeklies and descends at the pace they were released originally.

NA has no such excuse; we've been more or less stagnant for most of this year up until the few jumps we've made in the past few weeks.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2015, 02:50:53 PM »
No Ra? Oh well. Rest of that stuff sounds cool, and we wouldn't be able to use him anyway.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2015, 04:31:03 PM »
We're so stupid far behind on descends they would have to rush all the old ones just to get us Sphinx and you and I know that will never happen :v

Edible

« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2015, 04:33:34 PM »
We're so stupid far behind on descends they would have to rush all the old ones just to get us Sphinx and you and I know that will never happen :v

It's far more likely that we get sphinx early.

Speaking of Sphinx, I need to set aside some food for him.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2015, 04:49:44 PM »
Got my Sphinx food, my Ra pre-awoken, and three Shynpys ready to go. Ra's only +130 though, so if I had to have more time to keep working on him (and get another Shynpy, I think?) it wouldn't bother me too much.

Edible

« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2015, 05:01:35 PM »
I blew all my woodpys on parvati, since a.bastet's skill isn't really great.  +297 bastet is happening, but not gonna max skill her unless a skillup for her rolls around.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2015, 05:08:46 PM »
I blew all my woodpys on parvati, since a.bastet's skill isn't really great.  +297 bastet is happening, but not gonna max skill her unless a skillup for her rolls around.

okay okay

don't do that, because a. bastet's skill is actually good. Time extension is actually really useful, especially for time debuffs- and more importantly, it's quick, which is pretty vital for bastet.

Edible

« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2015, 05:14:28 PM »
It's good, don't get me wrong, it's just not something I'd spend pys on while I still have better things to spend pys on

I only need one more for parvati, after that we'll see.

(My potential a.bastet team has 6 Extend Time awakenings on it anyway, 8 if I throw Wee Jas into the optional slot)

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2015, 05:18:07 PM »
A. Bastet's AS is activate my leader skill which is very very important and you really do need that 5cd for intense dungeons like lv8+ dungeons.
Time extend is super useful for getting out of blind boards with a quick swipe and then still have extra seconds to make something decent (5-6c) quick.
All-Out attack is still extremely situational and is pretty much moot nowadays when you're doing TPAs all the time, only exception is the Py floors when NA gets the one-time challenge dungeons.

But since you're probably using that parvati on your bastet team, I do agree it's of higher priority to max skill parvati, but do considering maxing bastet when you have spare wood pys :v

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2015, 05:25:44 PM »
I need one more py to finish off Parvati, which I can easily get next time Challenge Descended 3 comes out. Ra, I'm going to need more shynpy for. Hopefully I can score some there as well.

EDIT:
[15:37:29] <Matsuri> ...amazing.
[15:37:33] <Matsuri> I just beat Mephisto.
[15:37:40] <Matsuri> A no-RCV dungeon.
[15:37:45] <Matsuri> With Parvati.

She strikes again. A shame this wasn't the actual dungeon, so I didn't get a stone for it. :(
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 07:43:12 PM by Guildmarm Matsuri »

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2015, 08:31:13 PM »
Mephistopheles is one of the few dungeons I've never beaten. I should give it a go with Verdandi later. I think I only tried it once months ago because I'm kind of scared of it, but I don't remember there being anything one Dandi build or another can't handle.

« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2015, 08:53:31 PM »

Still no sweet shooting. Is wanting five of you to level-99-ult-evo-skillup the one I already have so much to ask ;_;

« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2015, 12:47:21 AM »
Disclaimer/notes about the Best Friend System since it's coming soon and some people are probably thinking about it/don't know all the details!

-You only get one selection, unless a reset is announced, much like the Present Egg Machine.
-By proxy due to the above, you may have multiple Best Friends.

-You and another person do not have to add each other to recieve the full effects on both ends. If you both add each other, someone's will be wasted. Try to form an agreement beforehand if you can to avoid this situation.

-If a Best Friend ditches, quits, goes on hiatus, deletes you, or any other event that would prevent you from seeing them log in for extended periods of time, then too bad - that selection was just wasted. Choose carefully!

Benefits:

-100 Pal Points when you use them instead of 10.
-You can see their super secret third team slot.
-You may use any of their three leaders infinitely as long as they've logged in at least once for that day.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2015, 01:11:02 AM »
Disclaimer/notes about the Best Friend System since it's coming soon and some people are probably thinking about it/don't know all the details!

Also on the reset- YamaP originally announced this due to jp community having trouble choosing people, in short, due to the community's confusion about the system.

We have no idea how Gungho NA will handle the same situation, or when it will happen. There is a fair chance that we will not be promised a reset anytime soon.

Please be careful with your choices!

by which i mean submit to your rabbit overlord

« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2015, 01:19:56 AM »
does anyone know if there's a change that super Goemon will even get a skillup

cause if not then i'mma just dump all my red pys on him. got no one else to use them on cept maybe hino who isn't a leader and i want something to set stupid wood types on fire

Edible

« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2015, 01:23:57 AM »
does anyone know if there's a change that super Goemon will even get a skillup

Hera-ur's uevo did, so there's definitely a chance.

« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2015, 02:34:06 AM »
One last hurrah to TEC before it gets relocated and dethroned as the hardest EC in NA.

The team wasn't even max leveled or awakened. too fuggin op

« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2015, 03:06:24 AM »
bluh I guess I'll give it one last shot

might as well give skuld a spin

also Awoken Isis' damage is real (35-50 million burst :V)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 03:12:57 AM by Suikama »

« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2015, 03:38:12 AM »
i lost to satan

again

for the like 12032039th time

forget it

just forget it

seriously i swear endless satan has twice as much hp or something I JUST CANT KILL HIM but normal satan is ez

« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2015, 03:52:10 AM »
i lost to satan

again

for the like 12032039th time

forget it

just forget it

seriously i swear endless satan has twice as much hp or something I JUST CANT KILL HIM but normal satan is ez

Same exact Satan. The only difference is that this isn't No RCV.

« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2015, 04:02:41 AM »
KR's update was postponed. I'm assuming it's to do with Android again.

If it affects NA's update schedule as well, I'm hoping people will actually be patient this time.

« Reply #88 on: June 03, 2015, 04:04:09 AM »
Same exact Satan. The only difference is that this isn't No RCV.
oh i hadn't thought of that :derp:

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #89 on: June 03, 2015, 04:28:41 AM »
It's good, don't get me wrong, it's just not something I'd spend pys on while I still have better things to spend pys on

use your woodpy on a.parvati and stuff, but like Thaws said. it's worth to max-skill A.Bastet with pys. You can eliminate time-drop debuffs by using A.Bastet's active and since it's only on a 5cd, it's so nice.

-You and another person do not have to add each other to recieve the full effects on both ends. If you both add each other, someone's will be wasted. Try to form an agreement beforehand if you can to avoid this situation.

to clarify on this if someone best friends you, you cannot select them to be your best friend. it is impossible.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale