Author Topic: Puzzle & Dragons forever 17 - Star Vault Didn't Go So Well: I Was Nonplussed  (Read 148136 times)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Re: Puzzle & Dragons forever 17 - Star Vault Didn't Go So Well: I Was Nonplussed
« Reply #990 on: February 26, 2015, 02:02:09 AM »
hi

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
Re: Puzzle & Dragons forever 17 - Star Vault Didn't Go So Well: I Was Nonplussed
« Reply #991 on: February 26, 2015, 02:05:03 AM »
I really need to grind me some ranks, I'm still about 40 team cost short of being able to field my Athena team so I can properly start alt dungeon farming.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #992 on: February 26, 2015, 03:19:22 AM »
I need to continue endlessly puttering around working on 12 teams at once and accomplishing basically nothing

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #993 on: February 26, 2015, 03:27:43 AM »
My teams are mostly done, so I have to find a new one. Basically done as far as I can accomplish with what I have on hand, anyway. I just level capped Kali 2 and Odin, but I don't have a black rainbow sub I'm happy with. Gotta work up Izanami, but I don't want to use her much until I can get skillups on her. So until Black Bowl Dragon comes out or I pull a better dark sub I'm basically done. Maybe I'll get to work on that Horus team I never got around to starting. The red-heavy version is probably different enough from Kali to be worth checking out, and I kind of need a red team for the green dungeons that stymie Gabriel so.

Edit: Actually I guess Liu Bei should be next high priority even if I don't have an immediate use for him. He's going to get used for something eventually, so I might as well have him ready.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 03:48:02 AM by commandercool »
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

« Reply #995 on: February 26, 2015, 11:32:01 AM »
With the addition of this guy and tunabowl, there is now no excuse for anyone to not make an Athena team, as it can now be done with fully farmable subs.

...beams is a clothing brand though? I never would have guessed.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #996 on: February 26, 2015, 12:50:30 PM »
With the addition of this guy and tunabowl, there is now no excuse for anyone to not make an Athena team, as it can now be done with fully farmable subs.

...beams is a clothing brand though? I never would have guessed.

And Fat Dragon too, right? Isn't he getting Izanagi's skill soon?
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

« Reply #997 on: February 26, 2015, 03:06:32 PM »
And Fat Dragon too, right? Isn't he getting Izanagi's skill soon?

I guess you could use him too, yeah

Edit: Some very gutsy timetravelers found out that the mini 3k pem starts on 3/4. Feel free to drop a 10-pull on rare evo mats tomorrow or something if you're topped out.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 03:19:16 PM by OverlordChirei »

Edible

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #999 on: February 26, 2015, 03:44:55 PM »
Thanks a fuckin' lot, NA server
Least we're still getting it, hm?
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Edible

« Reply #1000 on: February 26, 2015, 03:46:49 PM »
I'M SO MAD I'M LOCKING THE TOPIC FOREVER

(someone create a new one :V)