Author Topic: Puzzles and Dragons 11- This is Ridiculous. It's not even funny.  (Read 136194 times)

MatsuriSakuragi

Re: Puzzles and Dragons 11- This is Ridiculous. It's not even funny.
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2014, 11:51:12 AM »
Got a Tama, a babby tama, and a second gold keeper! Ult Siegfried, here I come ~

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2014, 12:34:57 PM »
I only had five pulls given that I used most of my points up fishing for king dragons after I decided that capping all of my guys is more immediately useful.

Well sheeee-it. :derp:
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2014, 01:10:42 PM »
(Warning: long post)

Okay it's that time of the month again. 8800 pal-point pull. I thought I had five mails, but I guess I miscounted or a mail with 1k pal points vanished into the ether somehow.

Oh sweet, a mermaid and another succubus! The blue dragon fruit is also great I guess. Though I don't see anything else that's goo-

Hold on...

Is that a... no way.

HOLY FUCK THE SECOND ANGELIT HOW MANY MONTHS AND PAL EVO EVENTS HAS IT BEEN AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAA

G/L Alraune? I don't think I've seen anyone use her ever.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2014, 01:12:23 PM »
I'be just been bursting my pulls on Kings, capping my stuff is more important right now especially since I have no use for trifruits/twinlits and I already have a Golden Keeper so...

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2014, 01:31:07 PM »
For the last few daya I've been running a lot of team challenges on technical dungeons. Because of the technical dungeon event running right now, that means I have a TON of plus eggs. So many that I don't have enough money to feed them. And my rate of gaining them is continuing to way outpace my income. What should I do? Just wait until Weekend Dungeon, or is there another way to get a ton of gold?

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2014, 01:36:09 PM »
That, plus make sure you lump your plus eggs on some baby goblin or carbuncle first - I load them up until +10 then shove it down my main monster's throat since it's muchmuch cheaper than feeding each + individually.

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2014, 01:45:04 PM »
G/L Alraune? I don't think I've seen anyone use her ever.

Was wanting her because King Woodsie Balanced burst, and 1000 Autoheal and 50% Bind Resist, along with matching Leilan colors is very welcome. There's also the slight issue sometimes with Archangel poking things when I match blue and making my stall target tip over, causing me to get rekt.

I could have hung onto the angelits for Zeus Olympios, but if everything goes to plan, my twinlit farming team should be up by this friday, so I can just take it easy and let the tamas roll in etc.

Also I just like Alraune ok  :ohdear:

EDIT:
For the last few daya I've been running a lot of team challenges on technical dungeons. Because of the technical dungeon event running right now, that means I have a TON of plus eggs. So many that I don't have enough money to feed them. And my rate of gaining them is continuing to way outpace my income. What should I do? Just wait until Weekend Dungeon, or is there another way to get a ton of gold?

Sky Tower/Ocean of Heaven are pretty good on the last levels, whichever one is easier for you right now. Since the weekend only affects drop rate, it shouldn't affect the amount of money you get (I think 30k gold average per run?). You'll probably get *even more* plus eggs inevitably doing this, but I always found the income generated to outpace the rate of plus egg acquisition.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 01:48:02 PM by OverlordChirei »

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2014, 02:19:42 PM »
That, plus make sure you lump your plus eggs on some baby goblin or carbuncle first - I load them up until +10 then shove it down my main monster's throat since it's muchmuch cheaper than feeding each + individually.

Oh wow, really? It works that way? I did not know that. Okay, that helps a lot. Thanks.

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2014, 03:02:00 PM »
wow worst godfest ever

Mr. Sacchi

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2014, 03:04:38 PM »
It doesn't help that I already have 4 of these gods and only am remotely interested in two of the remaining ones.

I'll just pull once on the off chance I get one of the Special Gods, otherwise there's no gain in doing so.

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2014, 04:14:59 PM »
Only one I really want is Ceres. Not worth pulling.

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2014, 04:48:41 PM »
I'll just pull once on the off chance I get one of the Special Gods, otherwise there's no gain in doing so.

Yeah this is basically my plan since I don't have any particular interest in much of any of the normal gods at the moment, these cycles or otherwise.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2014, 04:59:01 PM »
I probably have a few stones to spare, should I try for this? Literally the only REM things I have are blue Valkyrie and white Valkyrie. Would this be worth my time?

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2014, 05:06:14 PM »
All of the new greco-roman are good and I'd like, and I wouldn't mind minerva or venus...

Except batrem ate my stones :v

Oh well.

triangles

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2014, 05:19:23 PM »
I'd definitely roll.   It's always good to be able to make more than one type of team, and regardless of what people may say mono colors teams are still pretty rad - I beat Hera-Ur and Takeminakata with mono-red, and used my ult Ares to lead a dark-team to snag Goemon.  The Roman gods are a little more situational though Venus and Ceres do have healer ults.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2014, 05:22:45 PM »
Yeah, I would love to have a Ceres. Venus seems terrible on my team, but I've never used something like her so maybe she'd be great. I would like to get a viable leader for a second kind of team, which of the ones in that godfest can do that? Ares and who else?

triangles

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2014, 05:27:23 PM »
Artemis and Hermes are the green/blue equivalents.  Persephone doesn't have the same multipliers but still is good, Apollo as the light god means have fun without a lot of REM and specific puzzlemons on hand.  And of course there's the godfest chance for Red Sonia. 

Mr. Sacchi

« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2014, 05:52:49 PM »
Oh right, Venus has a dark uvo huh.

I could put her as my Change the World sub in the Horus team, beats having to wait for another japanese godfest.

So that's three gods that would be useful for me, unfortunately that still makes it 7 that would not be :V

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2014, 06:33:43 PM »
Want Venus/Ceres/maybe Minerva but eeeeeeeh the Greco Gods

Will probably pull once at least

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2014, 07:43:14 PM »
Welp, that's all for what my Sonia team can do now!  Beat Junos Island, tried first stage of Starlight and got rolled over by MVD.

Yay.  Guess further progress needs either better subs or a different team.  I mean, I know I can just Alraune/Odin my way through everything probably, but MAN is thst gonna suck.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2014, 10:31:44 PM »
I'd definitely roll.   It's always good to be able to make more than one type of team, and regardless of what people may say mono colors teams are still pretty rad - I beat Hera-Ur and Takeminakata with mono-red, and used my ult Ares to lead a dark-team to snag Goemon.  The Roman gods are a little more situational though Venus and Ceres do have healer ults.

What team comp did you run to beat Hera-Ur? I feel like I have the mons, just lacking some plus eggs.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2014, 10:39:25 PM »
Hera-Ur legend is probably one of the easier descends, so a lot of stuff works.  What do you have available?

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2014, 10:44:35 PM »
Not too fond of this godfest. Greek 2.0 are fine. But the 1.0s aren't interesting except for maybe Venus, and even then, I already have tiny.

Also, Gungho, why put Super Golds at 2am in the morning. I don't understand. Wouldn't be so bad if the other one today was also gold and not metals.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Mr. Sacchi

« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2014, 11:10:19 PM »
So, I missed the timing on Super Metal Dragons and I was waiting for Super Gold Dragons. I was 1 run from whatever to rank up, so I wasn't playing.

Hours later, I forget that and play anyway, getting the rank up in the proccess :colonveeplusalpha:

Well, I got 12 stones, might as well use one or two for this.

triangles

« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2014, 11:12:50 PM »
What team comp did you run to beat Hera-Ur? I feel like I have the mons, just lacking some plus eggs.

I wish I remember exactly, I suspect it was Echidna and Gigas or Phoenix Knight/Goemon/Horus.  I remember being too conservative when Ares got bound by Minerva and blew a stone that I really didn't have to if I had used one of my orb changers or enhances to nuke her.  But otherwise it's not a terribly hard descend just have to be careful to keep up the healing.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2014, 11:30:24 PM »
Triangles, you've inspired me there.  Do you all think this team would work for Hera-Ur?

Evo'd Strawberry Dragon(max awoken)
RSonia(max awoken)
Fully(not ult) evo'd Echidna
Phoenix Knight
Gigas
(insert AngleAres here)

Not sure if I'd need to evolve the not fully evolved stuff for stats, but is the general comp at least sound?  Anything I'm likely to run into trouble on?  Should I maybe sub Awoken Hera in someplace for trying to nuke her sister down?

EDIT:  Recovery is looking to be an issue, but beyond that, the team's looking pretty tanky just from pumping it into the team simulator.  A bit over 50k HP for starters.  Hoping the Rcv wouldn't be my death, that'd suck.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 11:41:45 PM by Jq1790 »
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Mr. Sacchi

« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2014, 11:55:34 PM »
Well, you do have Strawberry Dragon and Echidna for Emergencies with that team, so I don't think it's -that- bad.

Still, 50k HP is pretty solid, though do watch out because Minerva will bind your Ronia and your Ares for 10 turns.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2014, 12:50:30 AM »
Hera-Ur legend is probably one of the easier descends, so a lot of stuff works.  What do you have available?

Ares, ROdin, Ronia x2, Echidna, Homura, Amenouzume, MVD, Mitsuki
Hermes, Kamui, U&Y, Gabriel, Siren, Kitty I&I
Guan Yu, Ignis Cu Chulainn
Pandora, D/D Batman, Vamp duke, CDD, CDK, DA Luci, Lilith
Amaterasu, Archangel

« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2014, 04:43:11 AM »
Hey rdj, it might do you some good to remember that your healer team leader isn't Valk anymore.

It might also do some good to remember that your healer team leader conflicts with King Shynee. And doesn't even boost everybody on the team.

Why am I so bad at this game.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2014, 07:23:41 AM »
Heeeeey I got a Blue Mask for the eventual Gabriel I'mma gonna ult.

Mask dungeon with Godin+Ammy is suffering.