Author Topic: League of Legends Thread XIV - Rebel Without A Vel'Koz  (Read 108590 times)

Re: League of Legends Thread XIV - Rebel Without A Vel'Koz
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2014, 08:16:51 PM »
what the fuck was that game <___>

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2014, 08:17:59 PM »
OHMYGODNoiwSED bg bgo9ngtv  nfrme KTB

#bankass

e: So remind me, why is Luciannie lane fotm, at least in Korea?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 12:03:29 AM by joocy minstrele »

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2014, 12:24:52 AM »
OHMYGODNoiwSED bg bgo9ngtv  nfrme KTB

#bankass

e: So remind me, why is Luciannie lane fotm, at least in Korea?

Probobly the fact that Korea focuses on a strong earlygame, and the sheer burst of Lucian+Annie early defines that.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2014, 03:11:02 AM »
If Eyem is here, thanks for the Rumble advice from a while back. I faced  Shyv again and crapped on her. I even made both Warwick and Akali come top without getting killed myself.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2014, 04:21:53 PM »
For the active fans watching the pro scene, the Grand Final between two pro teams is about to start on ESL TV

http://www.twitch.tv/esltv_lol

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2014, 07:52:51 PM »
Mafa-sunbae is pretty cool Karma god, eh chases sexpeke gragas/assassassassassassassasssasasasaasasassinates rekkles vayne and dosent afriad of anything.

MAFA/INSEC FOR MVP PLEASE

Probobly the fact that Korea focuses on a strong earlygame, and the sheer burst of Lucian+Annie early defines that.

I see, thanks :V

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2014, 12:27:18 AM »
If Eyem is here, thanks for the Rumble advice from a while back. I faced  Shyv again and crapped on her. I even made both Warwick and Akali come top without getting killed myself.

Anyone that listens to me will be better automatically.
No problem for the advice citizen.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2014, 07:24:43 PM »
Incoming Rumble skin.

Getting my money ready.

Also patch notes and the patch is tonight for EUW. Maybe I'll be able to play ranked without banning Kassadin and Vi now.

In fact, with Vi and Elise nerfed... my types of junglers should be more effective.

Sad to see the PBE Maokai mana buffs are not present, but hey, can't have it all, and I keep saying, Maokai's fine.

R.I.P Lich Bane. Trades the 50 base damage for 75% base AD damage, which is probobly a plus, but losing 0.25 AP isn't good. I find it particularly funny that the Lich bane champions who got compensation buffs got nowhere near 0.25 ratio. Fizz gained 0.1 as compensation [So yeah, Fizz nerfed] and Diana, Ezreal and TF gained 0.2.

I guess you could say it also hits Ziggs, who is encouraged to autoattack for his passive, but Ziggs does have one of the highest winrates in the game.

Now when are Riot gonna nerf the monkey with his absurd winrates?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 08:32:35 PM by Raikaria »

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2014, 08:50:13 PM »
#480kongsquadblazeit

But yay the ap Ezreal "buff" made it through. I'd have been sad if he got worse than he already is.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2014, 10:36:49 PM »
#480kongsquadblazeit

But yay the ap Ezreal "buff" made it through. I'd have been sad if he got worse than he already is.

+0.2 AP ratio on Q.
- 0.25 AP ratio on Lichbane.

Admittedly I'm not sure exactly how much more 75% of base AD is at Lv 18 compared to 50 damage and 0.05 AP ratio, but I'd hardly call it a 'buff', because the numbers would be so inconsequential it hardly matters, and Lichbane is probobly worse as a first item.

I mean, Lv 18 Ezreal has 101.2 AD base. So that's 75.9 damage. So 25.9 more than the old 'base' Lichbane value. Thing is Ezreal also lost 0.05 AP ratio in effect. So it's a buff, but only like, 10~15 damage at Lv 18 with a full item build.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 10:41:19 PM by Raikaria »

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2014, 11:48:36 PM »
It's still better than losing a random .2 off his burst

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2014, 01:01:51 AM »
.25, actually.

Which Kayle and Lulu have just had happen with no compensation buffs at all. Bear in mind they'd already fixed Kayle.

I cannot help but feel that this is the 2nd time they have attempted to kill AP Lulu. I recall when they butchered her Q and R ratios.

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2014, 01:26:57 AM »
.25, actually.

Which Kayle and Lulu have just had happen with no compensation buffs at all. Bear in mind they'd already fixed Kayle.

I cannot help but feel that this is the 2nd time they have attempted to kill AP Lulu. I recall when they butchered her Q and R ratios.
Kayle was still the top midlane pick (after all the nerfs), next up being ziggs. Both rightfully getting nerfed by this.
Lulu is still a great fast pusher, and a super safe lane. This just makes her lategame weakness more pronounced.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 01:30:23 AM by Think Komachi with a Rifle »

Ryuu

• time for kittyrina lessons
  • time to press r again
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2014, 02:29:03 AM »
.25, actually.

it's almost like they're trying to nerf the dominating mid picks hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://ryuukyunplaysstuff.tumblr.com/ read about me playing league i guess

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2014, 04:59:46 AM »
I mean, Lv 18 Ezreal has 101.2 AD base. So that's 75.9 damage. So 25.9 more than the old 'base' Lichbane value. Thing is Ezreal also lost 0.05 AP ratio in effect. So it's a buff, but only like, 10~15 damage at Lv 18 with a full item build.
It's important to note though that the ratio buffs exist even while you don't have Lich Bane.  So it helps out AP Ezreal's early game too a bit.

The question will be if Lich Bane just completely stops being built on several champs.

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2014, 05:10:37 AM »
Pretty sure it will still be mainstay on Fizz and Twisted Fate, but not much else.

I'm also pretty sure the only reason they added only a .1 ratio to Fizz is because his W also procs on his Q so it's actually a .2 increase (WQ auto attack combo).

Also how do I deal with "friends" calling me bad because I was thrown in bronze due to 3rd party programs. ;_;

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2014, 10:42:34 AM »
True, it was the active that was changed which effects all attacks over 5 seconds.

Edit:
Play like garbage all game as Lissandra
Reddem myself and pull game winning Flash into range for a short ranged E which lets me get a W-selfR off on 3 people, including their Caitlyn and Diana.

IDK how I go 2-10-20 and feel like I still played like garbage when I was our main initiator [We had a Malphite but he kinda went full AP and more followed me in and had an even rougher early than me]
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 07:21:44 PM by Raikaria »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2014, 07:33:37 PM »
Pretty sure it will still be mainstay on Fizz and Twisted Fate, but not much else.

I'm also pretty sure the only reason they added only a .1 ratio to Fizz is because his W also procs on his Q so it's actually a .2 increase (WQ auto attack combo).

Also how do I deal with "friends" calling me bad because I was thrown in bronze due to 3rd party programs. ;_;

Prove yourself making making an account on the awesome NA server, kick ass in ranked matches there, and then hang out with us between asskicking sessions.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2014, 12:16:15 AM »
SUPER GALAXY RUMBLE.

Certainly at least a Legendary skin from the 8 mins of VO's.

Might even be Ultimate. No clips yet.

BUT SERIOUSLY I AM THROWING MY MONEY AT YOU RIOT.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2014, 12:22:07 AM »
Sounds like it'll look something like that.

Also TTGL Rumble would be such THROW MONEY AT SCREEN. I mean, his ultimate from the voice clips is apparently DRILLS. I don't care how much this costs Riot. Also I will play Rumble toplane so hard just with this VO, let alone the potential awesome model and everything.

Also Atlantean Syndra. Meh.

"Nothing can stop me. Not even a wall of tigers with smaller tigers for teeth"
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 12:26:57 AM by Raikaria »

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2014, 01:16:03 AM »
I'm excited for aqua Syndra. I saw an ice concept one and that's close enough so I'm happy.

Rumble owns.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2014, 02:20:47 AM »
So how do I lane the new Kass against a Heimerdonger
Everything but "stay the hell back" gets me severely punished
and if I stay the hell back he just pushes lane effortlessly and murder my turret
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2014, 02:29:54 AM »
Isn't new donger broken since he gets all three kits everytime the ammo cool down goes off?

Ryuu

• time for kittyrina lessons
  • time to press r again
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2014, 02:32:20 AM »
the best way to lane against donger is to just have your jungler gank for you constantly

so basically i hate donger

http://ryuukyunplaysstuff.tumblr.com/ read about me playing league i guess

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2014, 02:38:49 AM »
Diamond from Gambit talks about the Lee Sin Rework at around 3:20.

Quote Highlights:

"When I saw the announcement of Lee's rework for the first time, I couldn't believe my eyes."
"It was the most stupid decision in relation to the balance Riot Games could have done lately, excluding the movement speed buffs that scales off of AP on certain abilities."
"I believe that Lee Sin, who is the most balanced, interesting and popular champion in the game, doesn't deserve to be changed like that. Most likely he can be thrown out of a window, just like Skarner, Xerath and many others.
Master your balance team, master the enemy, Rito."

Wow, can you get any more biased?

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2014, 03:13:37 AM »
Kass' new numbers make me somewhat sad
E now has quite a tendency to leave the caster wave alive
Ult's dmg is worse than before the change that made him permabanned iirc
The 12s duration on ult stacks is very crippling, waiting for it to expire is kind of impossible in any fight not involving a bunch of tanks punching each other, unless I only use it like twice every time stacks expire.
Now the 5th ult is only 300 mana cheaper than five old unrefunded ults, or 100 more expensive than seven refunded ults. Not 5 consecutive ults. Just the 5th ult alone.

The only saving grace is that his W is based on max % mana, not % missing mana like it says on tooltip, so at least it's still feasible to keep his mobility up in teamfights, or I'd have shredded Riot apart with my bare hands :I
I wish they'd kept the old passive though, the new W doesn't benefit from bonus AS nearly as much, but the new kit in general encourages even more short-range and melee play.

Also, AP Kog got hit by a nerfstick again ;_; Why are the champs/playstyles I prefer being nerfed/reworked left and riiiight

Edit: I retract every single complaint above.

> yfw Kassadin goes top and wins against Rengar top by starting mana crystal
> yfw Kassadin has full build, full stacks and 1037 AP at 35 mins

It's like my W filled the hole left by my weak-ass ult, and then some. Also the ult CD is short enough that I can regularly pick up kills and then walk pass both Kha'Zix /and/ Ahri on my way out (didn't always work though)

Though maybe the higher mana cost and the crap damage made me start to ult only as mobility, not as damage and that helped. DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A BAD KASSADIN
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 04:07:35 AM by Raitaki »
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2014, 06:42:52 AM »
Isn't new donger broken since he gets all three kits everytime the ammo cool down goes off?
Actually I think it's just that whenever he respawns from death he has his ammo recharged.

dat rumble legendary VO my wallet is ready EXPLOSIVE FACE-MELTER
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 06:52:51 AM by Garlyle »

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2014, 06:56:49 AM »
I thought I heard people saying after 1 death whenever the ammo charge procs he gets all three instead of just one kit.

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2014, 07:37:23 AM »
I thought I heard people saying after 1 death whenever the ammo charge procs he gets all three instead of just one kit.
If that's the case then I don't think that was intentional.