Author Topic: League of Legends Thread 10 - Threads...threads are truly outrageous.  (Read 224619 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: League of Legends Thread 10 - Threads...threads are truly outrageous.
« Reply #990 on: May 12, 2013, 11:20:16 AM »
*Plays AD Kennen*
*Throws Shuriken to check a Brush as AD Kennen should*

YOU HAVE SLAIN AN ENEMY [Lee Sin]

._.

EDIT: Also eating Teemos with Cho'Gath is fun. Somehow at one point I was 13/1, and teleported into 4 people to save Thresh, killed three of them, then died. How often does Cho top end up getting a Deathcap because he's *that* fed?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 12:08:07 PM by Raikaria »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #991 on: May 12, 2013, 05:41:18 PM »
EDIT: Also eating Teemos with Cho'Gath is fun. Somehow at one point I was 13/1, and teleported into 4 people to save Thresh, killed three of them, then died. How often does Cho top end up getting a Deathcap because he's *that* fed?
If you are the AP mid so you are building less tanky and more for damage? Should be second or third major item for you.
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #992 on: May 12, 2013, 05:50:07 PM »
I was a toplane Cho. The Teemo went AD, so what I did was go RoA -> FH [They had AD Teemo, Fiora Jungle and Draven AD].

RoA -> FH -> Abyssal -> Deathcap. I kinda went tanky AP Cho, because our team was a little short on raw damage in a teamfight since our mid was a Nid, and we had a jungle Hecarim and a Thresh, so 2 semi-tanky guys already.

That and I wanted to eat Teemos.

I am always shocked by how much damage Cho does with some CDR and AP.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

« Reply #993 on: May 12, 2013, 05:54:26 PM »

Not just being very fed, also if your other AP is falling behind as well and you're a little bit fed. All top lanes should switch to carry mode if they've been fed more than 1/2 kills in lane.
Cho would be more suited to getting an hourglass than Deathcap though.

Yeah cho' q has a damn good ratio on it.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #994 on: May 12, 2013, 06:08:26 PM »
'Listening to interveiw'

Doublelift 'We're CLG being in relegation is like an insult!'

OK. I HOPE YOU LOSE SO I NEVER HAVE TO HEAR YOUR EGO AGAIN. [Well, in All-Stars but you'll lose R1 probobly.]

Dignitas are more humble about it, but CLg... hnngk.

[Also if Dig does lose I can imagine the Twitch chat and the lol forums flooding with RIP Scarra]
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 06:15:38 PM by Raikaria »

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #995 on: May 12, 2013, 07:07:22 PM »
Except Sinful Succulence Morgana is non-canon ._.

And Katarina dosen't know who killed her Dad [If he's even dead].

And yeah, Garen makes sense, Alistar has some logic [Similar backgrounds] and Sona... is Demacian. Unless Xin x Sona is a thing. Still nothing to do with Ionia, at least not enough to call Xin Ionian.

And yeah, Garen makes sense, Alistar has some logic [Similar backgrounds] and Sona... is Demacian. Unless Xin x Sona is a thing. Still nothing to do with Ionia, at least not enough to call Xin Ionian.

Unless Xin x Sona is a thing.

XIN

SHHH

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #996 on: May 12, 2013, 08:05:24 PM »
*Dignitas picks Rammus*

Chat floods with OK.

EDIT: OK CLG, you're winning. Now explain why Chauster has two boots.

ALSO WHY ALL THE SUDDEN RAMMUS? Except that first game they've been invaded and stomped and kept down like they should be. Stahp.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:18:36 PM by Raikaria »

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #997 on: May 14, 2013, 01:00:33 AM »
So the first time I actually showed up at my ranked team's ranked match AND actually got to play Kassadin mid
And wtf is this

At one point they (all 5) dove tower for me and Xin, we instantly bursted down Vi like a fly (???), then Rumble came and we killed 2 more, then Leona came and we got an ace, then they all popped revive and teleported in the middle of us in pairs then Pant died alone :\ Free 10 kills, they didn't even got to kill Trist who came in with 15% after they started reviving and teleporting people.

Also, I gave Rumble a penta. All 5 of them was at top at one point, with only me, Rumble and Leona around, with only Rumble at full HP on our side. I just riftwalked next to their bush and E'd them for massive damages, then they all jumped me and then Jarvan ulted them all in, and Leona stunned and ulted and Rumble ulted and yeeeeaaaah.

Again, ranked is weird man.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #999 on: May 14, 2013, 02:11:22 AM »

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #1000 on: May 14, 2013, 02:12:21 AM »
also we're done here, new thread up in a sec

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson