~Beyond the Border~ > The Special Anniversary Board

Waifu thread

(1/24) > >>

Alfred F. Jones:
Just as the title says. Who in Gensokyo would you sleep with and why? Limit to five Touhous.
Also, I wanna see what game has the highest percentage of hot characters, so that's why the poll is structured the way it is. :derp:

Me, I'd like to sleep with Satori, Murasa (who has grown on me lately thanks to lgb's posting of shorts!Murasa), Koishi, Shikieiki, and Sanae. Especially Sanae, yum. She's my age and everything~

Honorable mention goes to Kogasa. She's more cute than sexy, but mmmm, those legs.

Benny1:
1. Akiha
1. Seifuku Akiha
1. Akiha Vermillion
4. Giant Akiha
5. Wriggle Nightbug

I put fightan gaem because four of them are from a fightan gaem, where the top 3 is a tie, but obviously IN has Wriggle.  And Wriggle is female and if you call her male I will not hesitate to ban you fucks.

Tengukami:
Aya, Remilia, Reimu, Marisa, and Byakuren.

The first one's the obvious choice, I know, and Remilia has those wings. Sue me for picking Reimu and Marisa. I'd just have to, you know.

Also Byakuren because I think she would be a very giving lover.

Matsuri:
Satori ~ so prettyyyyy
Suika ~ drunk chicks are easy, right? :derp:
Marisa ~ she can unleash her annihilation of love on me anytime
Keine ~ we'll make history, all right
Patchouli ~ I love shy girls~

Seventh Holy Scripture:
Benny don't bring Tsukihime into this thread, only Touhou allowed. Tsukihime was a horrible anime and I don't know why anyone would name characters from it.

BTW I claim Remilia and Ichirin. Vampires and nuns are hot. After that... Sakuya I guess, maids aren't bad either.

Edit: Drat, Tengukami beat me to Remilia. I guess I'll take Flandre then. The power to destroy anything with her eyes is cool, though it's not really what I look for in a waifu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version