~Hakurei Shrine~ > Patchouli's Scarlet Library

Let's Tour MotK Fanworks Listing - Now Complete! Second post: Library Catalogue

<< < (2/83) > >>

Alfred F. Jones:
Right-o. Here's what I'm planning so far:

As soon as I get home I'll start organizing the main fanworks list into six or seven smaller lists and assign each of you one to read. Ideally, no more than one really long work should be in each list, but it depends on how many we've got.

Also, I think we should make a special note for Genre: Short Story Collection, as I know Rou and I seem to be fond of writing those. :toot: Some of the fics in there are serious, some are tragedies, etc. No way to categorize them all. We'll leave that to the writers themselves if they want.

And my stance on fiction with images is something like this: If it has a plot, it's a story, so it belongs here. Exceptions can be dealt with on a case-by-case basis, though.

Dead Princess Sakana:

--- Quote from: 桜 るろうに on February 01, 2010, 07:04:23 PM ---Ideally, no more than one really long work should be in each list

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure that won't work, there were more than six really long works there  :V

Also, should I add links to the titles before you split the list?
Might be a pain to find the works on one's list without that.

Alfred F. Jones:

--- Quote from: Moe Moe Sakana-Katana on February 01, 2010, 07:07:59 PM ---I'm pretty sure that won't work, there were more than six really long works there  :V

Also, should I add links to the titles before you split the list?
Might be a pain to find the works on one's list without that.
--- End quote ---

Augh, you're right! D: Hmm, but now that I look at it more closely, I see Sweet Dreams listed as "long", which puzzles me because I think it's short. >_> What standards did you use for categorizing them? More than two pages is the only thing that strikes me as qualifying for "long". (Also hi UD and Mima. I SEEEEEE YOUUUU.)

And yes, please add links. I have to run off to class soon or I would help out with this. :x

I also request that Sakana give this initiative a Scary German WordsTM title, else I shall be tempted to take this project too seriously. :S

Dead Princess Sakana:

--- Quote from: 桜 るろうに on February 01, 2010, 07:17:14 PM ---What standards did you use for categorizing them?

--- End quote ---
Arbitrariness, to be honest  :V
I only scouted over the pages briefly and decided on the number and lenght of posts and text density.
Short should take <15 min. Medium 15-30 min. and long >30 minutes, or something like that.

Hm, a German name....let's see....how about that:

Patchouli's Helfer ~ Der wunderbar magische Bibliothekstrupp
(Patchouli's helpers ~ the wonderful magical library troup)

Second idea:
Abenteuer Motk-Bibliothek ~ J?ger der verlorenen Werke
(MotK-library adventure ~ hunters of the lost works)

(It's not scary, but I didn't know how I should have fit 'Blitzkrieg' in  :V
Also, I'm uncreative with names <_<  )

Alright, off to linking works now. Farewell, next two hours of my life~

* Sakana dashes off into the dephts of the library again

*An hour later*

* Sakana dashes back, chased by some flying fanworks trying to bite him
Ahhhh, someone save m.... oh, they gave up. Good.

Phew, alright, I got us links for every work in the library on our list.
And while I was at it, I found some stray works that must have strolled in recently, and added them to the list.
Look, some song parodies. No need to worry, those don't bite, you can pet them. There, there~

Alfred F. Jones:

--- Quote from: Tyltalis on February 01, 2010, 11:12:57 PM ---Hi, I'd like to volunteer for the summarizing for the Let's Tour MoTK! Fanworks Listing project.
--- End quote ---

HAHAHAHA ANOTHER TOTAL SUCKER TO JOIN US

... so yeah, now we've got seven people. I think that's quite enough. I think Sakana's gone to sleep, so I'm gonna go through that list and indicate which ones belong on the list. This is gonna take a while...

EDIT: Or I would have if biology hadn't decided to spring a new assignment on me at the last moment. FFFFFFFFFF

Sakura Katana and Sakana Katana. This is going to be awful. :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version