~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade

Final Fantasy V Four Job Fiesta 2019 FROM OUTTA NOWHERE edition

<< < (2/4) > >>

Monarda:
Well, been a long while, but i can't miss this time.

>Blue Mage

Ho boi

(Yeah maybe i should have thrown more something into the mix as well, but i just didn't feel confident enough.)

The ⑨th Zentillion:
[attach=1]

A very interesting first run for this year: This particular setup meant I was a freelancer up til Fire.

Highlights so far:

- Breaking one ice rod in the Liquid Flame fight and then trying to mow it down with physicals ended in a wipe. Used two the next time around.
- Getting to the Ancient Library with all but Faris' (14) levels at 15. She eventually leveled up, ending in a wipe to a Page 64. Ran more the second time to prevent.

Monarda:
So far the run is going reasonably well i suppose, had some mishaps, but could be a lot worse.

Some of my own highlights would be:

-A Double Elixir drop on Ship Graveyard.
-Wiping 4 times at Byblos before remembering he was not heavy and i could just Death Claw.
-Getting a first try Death Scythe.

Reddyne:
I had an 11% chance to roll all repeats and it happened! Knight, zerker, ninja, and samurai. Not as much synergy I was hoping for from Team No750 but eh. I am reminded how simple these classes make the game. Tear through everything! No time to heal! It's a bit dry but it'll be fun to test this team's limit the further into the game I go.

--- Quote from: Monarda on June 21, 2019, 12:03:22 PM ---Some of my own highlights would be:

-A Double Elixir drop on Ship Graveyard.
-Wiping 4 times at Byblos before remembering he was not heavy and i could just Death Claw.
-Getting a first try Death Scythe.

--- End quote ---
Those are some pretty legit highlights, too. Non-heavy shenanigans at Byblos has gotten me over that hump a number of times in the past.

The ⑨th Zentillion:
Earth netted me White mage. I love the healing it grants!

...Sure gonna miss it after Moore happens. Red Mage or Chemist are still possibilities after, of course but chances are I'll probably get another non-750 to join samurai lol.

Update edit: ...or Blue Mage. I have this in the bag.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version