~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2

<< < (2/201) > >>

Kilgamayan:
> "Not badly enough to use force."

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Neovereign on May 12, 2019, 06:01:06 PM ---> "Do we really need to get in there that badly?"
>_

--- End quote ---

> Smile and Gesture for Daiyousei to follow,until far-away and alone enough,in a low-voice and non-chalant tone : " Bad enough,given about the mysterious advesary,kidnapper,blackmailer and challenger involving not only Lady Parchouli but also the Mansion&Relations, I am going sneaky and spying 

> Smile a bit with some Sigh & Frown : " If and only if 1 of us is found out and only if there is an undodgeable followed by the fairy maids' Danmuku, to cut short touble and in a sense protect, I  would have to eventually use moderate sleep spells by quite limited duration ,and they are always lmted,even if resulting in the fairies being vey drowsy "

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2019, 06:10:33 PM ---> "Not badly enough to use force."

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on May 12, 2019, 08:39:49 PM ---> Smile and Gesture for Daiyousei to follow,until far-away and alone enough,in a low-voice and non-chalant tone : " Bad enough,given about the mysterious advesary,kidnapper,blackmailer and challenger involving not only Lady Parchouli but also the Mansion&Relations, I am going sneaky and spying 

> Smile a bit with some Sigh & Frown : " If and only if 1 of us is found out and only if there is an undodgeable followed by the fairy maids' Danmuku, to cut short touble and in a sense protect, I  would have to eventually use moderate sleep spells by quite limited duration ,and they are always lmted,even if resulting in the fairies being vey drowsy "

--- End quote ---
> "Maybe I can convince them to let us in? If anyone understands fairies, it's me."
>_

Kilgamayan:
> "If we are not able to find another way in, I would appreciate your efforts in that regard."

Branneg Xy:
>While going, small smile,thumb-up and add  : "And  for good sake I would also appreciate to better comprehend  the fairy-folk by closely but not intrusively watching,Daiyousei,though that might have to wait forit would be best for those maid that their duty is uphold and praised, some just Merit&Effort unless it is "clog-causing",then it will be fairy-relationing time if no sneak-in or if there is another group up there or even after ,depending on importance by " Library leads,no leads  with help in the Library, ", sneaking in-out .

> Keep moving towards 1st floor,themore careful &sneaky the more we near the Library Ceiling,but stop non-chalantly if there are other fairy-maid blockades in our way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version