~Beyond the Border~ > Sara's Audio-Visual Import-Overflow Retail

The Detective Pikachu movie looks bonkers

<< < (2/5) > >>

Tengukami:
I was suspicious until I learn Ryan Reynolds is Pikachu and now I am all over this.

commandercool:

--- Quote from: Hello Purvis on November 13, 2018, 08:12:36 AM ---I...don't understand why this exists.

What are they thinking they can do in live action that they can't do better and cheaper in animation? Who asked for this?

--- End quote ---

Normally I would agree completely, but there's a certain point where you've tried animation over a dozen times, usually to pretty weak results, and it's time to get weird. I like animation, I respect animation, but I also bizarre bullshit. :D

Zengar Zombolt:
The only thing that I can say is that I'm glad that out of all the pokemon media that could be adapted in this style, it was Detectivechu that was chosen. I dunno, it just works.

hyorinryu:

--- Quote from: Tengukami on November 13, 2018, 01:36:54 PM ---I was suspicious until I learn Ryan Reynolds is Pikachu and now I am all over this.

--- End quote ---

I was hoping for Danny DeVito, but Deadpool works too.

Tengukami:

--- Quote from: hyorinryu on November 13, 2018, 11:47:03 PM ---I was hoping for Danny DeVito, but Deadpool works too.
--- End quote ---

I hope someone buys you a ticket to Hollywood because that is a solid gold idea. Why not take it all the way, and cast the entire It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia roster to voice various Pok?mons?

Spoiler: Charlie being Charmander naturally

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version