~Beyond the Border~ > Sara's Audio-Visual Import-Overflow Retail

Questions regarding Comiket

<< < (4/4)

BloodyTentacle:
HMM...since we may have some meeting about sharing quene once we're arrived...I don't know when we'll start and end
and the main problem is most of them can't speak in Japanese...OTL(they can read...but not speak)
Sorry

Kuma:

--- Quote from: Koishi Gpomeiji on August 09, 2009, 10:37:13 PM ---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bEfkBYdoeU

Upcoming flashes for C76. This is a preview video. Yes, they're making an Orin thriller flash.

More info:
http://mesopota.net/

--- End quote ---

It wont let me do the actual clicking stuff, it just goes to a vid.
I wanted to do shoot the movie.

VIN:
AFAIK Comiket not just about Doujins.
1st day for official company, they released some goodies from various games. Such as OST, drama cd, vocal collections, new games preview, merchandise etc
2nd day for doujin products, Touhou included in this genre
3rd day, I'm not sure, maybe another events like cosplay etc?

And it's very common before going there you must have a plan already since it's a one way route. You can't going back because everyone enqueued too.

Lucarius:
I'm going to West 3 and West 4 for LOiD and GoodSmile, so I know that.

However, I don't know how the one-way system works.

Can you scan a map showing what the one-way routes look like so I can actually get something accomplished that day?

Or rather teach me in general.

BloodyTentacle:
Just returned home (HK)
>AFAIK Comiket not just about Doujins.
1st day for official company, they released some goodies from various games. Such as OST, drama cd, vocal collections, new games preview, merchandise etc
2nd day for doujin products, Touhou included in this genre
3rd day, I'm not sure, maybe another events like cosplay etc?

well... company booth is located at west 3-4, all 3 days ,not just day1
and all 3 days has doujin booth in east 1-6 and west 1-2,but 3 days have separated series
Cosplay area also opened 3 days

and,the route from west hall to east hall is recyclable through not the same road...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version