~Beyond the Border~ > Daiyousei's Cold Storage

Cirno's Perfect Secret Santa: Secret Hard with a Vengeance

(1/63) > >>

Rin Kagamine:
Hey y'all, guess what!  It's that time of year again!

Welcome back everyone!  For those who were not around for the festivities last year, this is your basic Secret Santa.  Those participating will receive the name of another poster and be tasked with sending them a present this holiday season.  Everyone loves surprises!

Want to participate?  PM me (Vic Viper) the following information with the subject "CPSS IN!" by 11/16/2011:
Full name:
Address:
Email:
Are you willing to ship international? Yes/No (US/Canada residents only)
Willing to receive NSFW presents? Yes/No/Please
*Phone number(only needed if sending international)
**(If you ship internationally then you will need to give your phone number. The US Post Office has new requirements for international shipping and one of them is that a phone number is required. Feel free to make one up but don?t cry to me when your package doesn?t arrive/isn?t delivered.)
(Optional) T-shirt size
(Optional) 5 things you like (if you're afraid no one knows what you like (NO GUARANTEE you'll get anything from that list))

I stole it from sows shut up

Wednesday, November 16th is the deadline to sign-up.  Partners will be assigned on Wednesday the 17th so no late sign-ups!

Other important dates to note (Dates are for US Eastern Standard Time, i.e. GMT-5.  Adjust for your country accordingly):
11/16/2011 - Deadline to sign up
11/17/2011 - Partners assigned
12/03/2011 - Last date to ship USPS First Class mail
12/07/2011 - Last date to ship all packages (Slight grace period offered for "something came up")
12/25/2011 - Open your gift and post what you got

Rules:
1. Tracking is required!
2. When you ship your package, PM me (Vic Viper) with the topic "Package shipped" and provide the tracking number.
3. If sending USPS international then the customs number is the tracking number
4. If you don't send a present you will be BANNED!

FAQ:
No one's asked anything yet.

Here's a list of people currently signed up!
- Pesco
- Jana
- JT
- Tamashii Kanjou
- Reddyne
- N-Forza
- ScarletChocobo
- Drake
- HakureiSM
- Mr. Bob
- The Extended Play
- smooooch
- 9th Zentillion
- onions
- Dorakyura
- Nobun
- AF
- triangles
- Genichiro
- Nietz
- theshim
- MJP
- Edible
- OK I guess Vic Viper too

Find your friends and think about signing up!

Post any questions in this thread.  Let's enjoy a great showtime!

XephyrEnigma:

--- Quote from: Rin Kagamine on November 02, 2011, 01:59:12 PM ---
4. If you don't send a present you will be BANNED!

--- End quote ---

This doesn't apply to non-participants, right? :derp:

DX7.EP:
Well, this is very interesting! Might want to go for this, after getting what I will be sending as a present.

I wonder if it's fine to give hints as to what will be sent in both the PM and in thread. For the former it would somewhat help with effectiveness of partner assignment and the latter...well, it's more for overall interest in the matter.

Rin Kagamine:
Hi I can't spell.

--- Quote from: スカーレットの兄弟-XephyrEnigma on November 02, 2011, 02:22:39 PM ---This doesn't apply to non-participants, right? :derp:

--- End quote ---
You still have to send me a present, you just won't get anything back :P

--- Quote from: あややや Newspapers Conglomerate on November 02, 2011, 02:35:59 PM ---I wonder if it's fine to give hints as to what will be sent in both the PM and in thread. For the former it would somewhat help with effectiveness of partner assignment and the latter...well, it's more for overall interest in the matter.

--- End quote ---
Don't give hints, you'll spoil the surprise!  Also, it's a secret!

Reddyne:
Santa, for Christmas I would like Spoiler: Aya's S2. Er, I'm all in, boss. I'll be sending along the relevant info when I'm done with work for the day.

Hopefully this year I'll be able to come up with a couple of ideas for good gifts. AUSA might be able to provide me with something interesting for y'alls.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version