Author Topic: Which character do you act/look like?  (Read 30124 times)

Marin The Magus

• The magician of dimensional dreams
  • Energetic Satorin~ Shougorori~
Which character do you act/look like?
« on: August 28, 2010, 02:10:28 AM »
I created this thread so you could tell us what character you most act or look or think like. When you post, you put the character AND the reason, because if not I'll kill you for leaving me curious about it.
Although I'd like to say that I most act like Maribel, Shikieiki is the character that would describe me best. All the days, we are talking in the school, someone has a problem, and I'm always like "Well, let's try to be neutral about this" And I usually end up listening to everyone and creating a solution for the problem. I find myself telling my friends things like "You know what it is, right? It's called to manipulate somebody. And its usually seen as something bad in the society" And "Greed will only take you to more greed. Wrath will take you to more wrath. Why? it's just the vicious cycle of the man..." But the only good thing about acting like Shikieiki is that I can win any argument with my friends because they get driven by anger and they say things they don't want to and I'm as calm as always xD

Well, now it's your turn :3
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 07:15:48 PM by Mary The Magician »

Sejha

• I think Im a game dev. And Musician.
Re: Which character do you most act/look like?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 02:22:44 AM »
Hrmm...
I'd also have to say Yamaxanadu.

The whole Black and White judgment, I'm just like that. All the time.
I also tend to lecture folks who are bad.
I've evolved a lot. When did I make this account again?

Lord Phantasm Satori

• Permabanned
  • RIP 7/21/2010-9/10/2010
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 02:27:30 AM »
wow...

anyway, I look like Rinnosuke, because we are both guys, we both wear glasses, we both have brown hair (I think he does...), and we both like technology.

but I'd have to say that I'm sort of like a cross between Alice, Shinki, and... idk, really. Alice because both of us are sort of lonely. I have plenty of online friends, but only one in real life. Shinki because I have this entire world inside my head, and I hope for it to become a reality via a videogame franchise one day. that's sort of like how Shinki created makai, right? probably.

I can't really think of a character that describes me the most. I'll probably come up with it when I'm paying more attention to it.

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 02:28:56 AM »
Letty, because I'm asleep and hibernating 75% of the time.  I should really stop sleeping over 12 hours per day.

Marin The Magus

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 02:30:25 AM »
Letty, because I'm asleep and hibernating 75% of the time.  I should really stop sleeping over 12 hours per day.

I couldn't hold my laugh after I read it xD I wish I could sleep so easily -.-

Lord Phantasm Satori

• Permabanned
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 02:42:14 AM »
thought of another one: Yukari. because I am often awake at night. seriously, my sleep schedule is so messed up!

Phlegeth

• DPS LFG
  • Time expired: 121:45
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 02:43:50 AM »
Marisa, I only do stuff if I find it entertaining and I'm hyper, loud, and straight forward.  Also I attack people with my ass.  And it can block bullets.

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2010, 02:44:29 AM »
Thinking of it... I'd probably am like Rinnosuke as well.

If I were to be put into Gensokyo I'd definitely want to amass in technology and sell it.  I'd have a much better chance at surviving since I'd just be a mere human and accessing the power of magic would either A: Be forever beyond me because I am an outside world human or B: Take training to learn. So I'd take it the easy way and just sell stuff like Rinnosuke does. Either that or just become a random human in the human village doin' what it takes to get by.

Marin The Magus

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2010, 02:52:08 AM »
Marisa, I only do stuff if I find it entertaining and I'm hyper, loud, and straight forward.  Also I attack people with my ass.  And it can block bullets.

You must be a heroe. That's the only possible reason for you to discover that your ass can block bullets xD

Myukuu

• Hell's Traffic Accident
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2010, 03:00:30 AM »
I would say I'm most like Flandre.

I mean, we're both insane adorable misunderstood intensely powerful lolis that have lived in a basement for our entire lives.

Lord Phantasm Satori

• Permabanned
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2010, 03:03:21 AM »
roflol. you're going to have to try again... unless flandre is actually here right now because she gain access to the internets... and is you.

Marin The Magus

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2010, 03:09:50 AM »
Thinking about it again, I might be somewhat like Mary...
I LOVE psychology...
I have the most weird (abstract, flashy, whatever) dreams...(and I get inspired on them xD)
And if I had to choose between objectivity and subjectivity I would choose subjectivity...

Forte Blackadder

• 雲龍九現
  • Thi?n Giả L?ng Y?u
    • FaceBook
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2010, 03:14:45 AM »
I don't think I look like any of them, because the art varies too much from each artist... But I always randomly dancing around and finish with an awesome Saturday Night Fever.

Marin The Magus

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2010, 03:17:37 AM »
I don't think I look like any of them, because the art varies too much from each artist... But I always randomly dancing around and finish with an awesome Saturday Night Fever.
...I would pay to see that.

Formless God

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2010, 03:20:46 AM »
Either Reimu or Yukari. Always slacking off, always bored, and nocturnal.

Lord Phantasm Satori

• Permabanned
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2010, 03:22:43 AM »
THATS IT! I'm most like Reimu!!! for the same reasons. slacking off, bored, nocturnal.

Forte Blackadder

• 雲龍九現
  • Thi?n Giả L?ng Y?u
    • FaceBook
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2010, 03:24:06 AM »
slacking off, bored, nocturnal.
Sounds like 'everyone' in Gensokyo except Marisa.

Myukuu

• Hell's Traffic Accident
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2010, 03:26:00 AM »
Okay, being serious this time XD
For looks, I am closest to reimu because we both are girls with relatively long dark hair. This works out pretty well because I plan to cosplay her next anime boston~

For personality.. hmm.. I am like Youmu. We are both very eager to please, loyal, and pretty smart though some things go completely over our heads. We both like to try our hardest on everything we do. I also think swords are pretty badass.

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2010, 03:37:42 AM »
UNZAN CAUSE I LOOK LIKE HIM

Not sure cause all ta Touhous are awesome and I'm not. Kaguya for being on ta Internet most of ta time? But that's fanon :V

Patorikku

• Weird country-bumpkin city-boy hybrid
  • (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2010, 03:38:42 AM »
Remilia Scarlet. Relatively more of a night person, actions indicate charisma, tend to break out of said charisma by a single comment, hold a lot of pride towards oneself, and not exactly fond to being treated as an inferior. Physically, rather pale, somewhat short-ish long hair with a simple wave to it, and a look from the eyes that indicates a sense of authority and power.

Yeah, spot on, really. :V

Oh look, I got an image in my signature. Finally.
Click here for Tumblr nonsense.

RainfallYoshi

• Yoshi of Skies & Rains
  • Who is it that calls for me?
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2010, 03:45:36 AM »
Meling actually.

I'm carefree and lazy most of the time and can have a big imagination, but I'm also fiercely loyal to the people I look up to and I am generally a kind person. If only I knew martial arts...

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2010, 03:56:04 AM »
I'm probably like a cross between Alice and Sakuya.

Like Alice, I have a habit of almost forcing myself into solitude and having only a few good friends. And like Sakuya, I'm extremely dedicated to those I care about, and I have a habit of being cynical and sarcastic.

And I might as well throw a bit of Satori/Koishi in there, what with the whole empathy thing.
All lies and all sin, all dreams and all majesty, Everything rots in this ruined hell

[The Perfect, Elegant Maid] [Pathos of the Hated People] [Music, Projects, and Art]

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2010, 03:59:14 AM »
Komachi.

And you guys -wonder- why the fanworks listing gets clogged up with so many unsummarized works.

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2010, 04:01:33 AM »
Patchouli is like me completely; attitude, brain vs brawn, physical health, the entire damn works.  In a laziness contest I could definitely give Komachi a run for her money though. :V

Myschi

• cawcawcawcaw
    • The Grass Feels Like Pants
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2010, 05:35:50 AM »
Patchouli is like me completely; attitude, brain vs brawn, physical health, the entire damn works.  In a laziness contest I could definitely give Komachi a run for her money though. :V

Holy crap, you're me.

Also, I'm saying that I look like Unzan, because the only other males we know of are dead, bishies, old half-ghosts, turtles, or lack a description.

And I can grow one badass beard. *thumbs up*

Lord Phantasm Satori

• Permabanned
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2010, 06:09:23 AM »
because the only other males we know of are dead, bishies, old half-ghosts, turtles, or lack a description.

god, I totally could have said that in another thread...

Drake

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2010, 06:25:00 AM »
omg people on a touhou forum that are nerds, relatively unhealthy, lazy and antisocial in real life? who would have ever guessed!??!!?

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2010, 01:24:39 PM »
Drake is most like Alice Margatroid. He's tsundere for TARC.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2010, 01:30:17 PM »
Either Reimu or Yukari. Always slacking off, always bored, and nocturnal.
By your post,  I can safely conclude 95% of MotK is Reimu or Yukari.

Drake is most like Alice Margatroid. He's tsundere for TARC.
Tsundere is misused too much.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 01:32:02 PM by Helepolis »

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2010, 01:34:04 PM »
One of my personalities I thought to be Patchy, and my other is Sanae, thought nowadays there are some Yukari and regular fairy behavior there, so I can say that I'm me, and no one else.