Author Topic: Jojo's Bizarre Mafia: GAME OVER, ROLES WIN!  (Read 61919 times)

capt. h

• Only sane townie
Re: Jojo's Bizarre Mafia: PREGAME
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2011, 05:15:20 AM »
So UK is the mod, right? Then she knows who all the scum are, right?

What possible town intent could she have in not telling us?

##Vote: UK

Schezo

• en-counse
Re: Jojo's Bizarre Mafia: DAY ONE!
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2011, 05:16:28 AM »
Edible may have just beat Shadoweh to giving everyone the best nicknames all game. 

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Jojo's Bizarre Mafia: PREGAME
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2011, 05:17:05 AM »
Dormio I will punch you in the throat, what do you want google duder
너의 시체를 보고싶다, 왜?

Dormio I will punch you in the throat, what do you want google duder
I miss your body, why?

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2011, 05:22:04 AM »
The Second "WRRRRRRRRYYYYY" Vote Count

Mod Note: So, Pesco, you better be reading these because when I go to bed I want a votecount EVERY PAGE >=[!

Lady LambdaDelta (1): Schezo
Omba (0)
Zakeri (1): Shadoweh
ActionDan (0)
PX (0)
capt.h (0)
Schezo (0)
Serpentarius (1): Kitten4U
Kitten4U (0)
Shadoweh (2): Dormio, Serpentarius
Dormio (0)
Affinity (0)
Edible (0)
blehdibleh (1): Edible
UncertainKitten (1): Capt. h

Not Voting (6): LLD, Omba, Zakeri, ActionDan, PX, Affinity

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Game Day One Ends at 1:00 AM, EDT, Thursday (today is Wednesday)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 11:18:41 PM by UncertainKitten »

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2011, 05:24:59 AM »
##Vote UK
##Vote: Affinity

Unconfirmed scum! Now for the confirmed scum!

##Vote: Shadoweh

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 05:28:20 AM »
Serpentarius, PX, 왜 갑자기 너희들도 Shadoweh를 죽일라그러냐?
Shadoweh는 나의 장난감이야!

Serpentarius, PX, why the sudden you guys kill Shadoweh called so?
Shadoweh's my toy!

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2011, 05:34:02 AM »
##Restraining Order: Dormio

No YOU are the one that is confirmed scum!

Kay, everytime Dormio posts within one post of you, before or after, he accrues 1 (one) Public Humiliation =D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 05:35:14 AM by UncertainKitten »

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2011, 05:36:22 AM »
진짜?
장난하고있냐?
"Restraining Order"같은거로날해치울라고있냐?

Really?
And are you kidding me?
"Restraining Order" or something called me to get it are you?

Fun Fact, Dormio touches his figures in naughty places every night >=D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 05:37:11 AM by UncertainKitten »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2011, 05:46:16 AM »
Kay, everytime Dormio posts within one post of you, before or after, he accrues 1 (one) Public Humiliation =D
이게뭐냐?!
이런걸할수없잖아!
왜? 왜?! 도대체 왜?!

What is this?!
Do not do these things!
Why? Why! Why?!

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2011, 09:14:08 AM »
##Vote: Dormio

You're downright begging for it. :V

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2011, 11:17:58 AM »
So UK is the mod, right? Then she knows who all the scum are, right?

What possible town intent could she have in not telling us?

##Vote: UK

What?!  Stolen, Pffft.  Don't worry though, I shall follow in the terminator's capt.h's sound scum hunting Meta footsteps!
##Vote: UK for great justice!

Don't lynch me.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2011, 11:36:39 AM »
##Vote: Omba

Somewhat opportune!

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2011, 12:05:39 PM »
ActionDan: Now it's turning into a chain of borrowing. :V

Affinity: Considering it's an RVS vote, there's no way for it not to be either opportune or completely out of the blue.

ActionDan

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2011, 12:54:30 PM »
Pfft Omba.  what's not to say they were borrowing it from me?  Just like I am borrowing "Pfft" from Shadoweh. Pfft. (for some reason or another, this feels so good to say. Pfft.)

More seriously:
Affinity: Considering it's an RVS vote, there's no way for it not to be either opportune or completely out of the blue.

This does not hold true for all RVS votes, though I must confess there isn't anything meaningful yet (not much that attracts my examining eye) in this particular RVS.

Don't lynch me.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2011, 02:31:31 PM »
Hydra with Pesco Co-Mod reporting in to count votes in this votecount. This votecount. This votecount. This votecount.
This votecount. This votecount. This votecount. This votecount. This votecount. This votecount. This votecount. This votecount.
This votecount. This votecount. This votecount. This votecount. This votecount. This votecount. This votecount. This votecount. This votecount!

Lady LambdaDelta (1): Schezo
Omba (1): Affinity
Zakeri (1): Shadoweh
ActionDan (0)
PX (0)
capt.h (0)
Schezo (0)
Serpentarius (1): Kitten4U
Kitten4U (0)
Shadoweh (3): Dormio, Serpentarius, PX
Dormio (1): Omba
Affinity (0)
Edible (0)
blehdibleh (1): Edible
UncertainKitten (2): Capt. h, ActionDan

Not Voting (2): LLD, Zakeri

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Game Day One Ends at 1:00 AM, EDT, Thursday (today is Wednesday)
What I desire is a world with an infinite amount of votecounts.
Editing in a Mafia game

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2011, 03:44:18 PM »
Can someone refresh my memory on nightless setups?  Do we not have a voting deadline?

Actually, consider this a general request for the mod to clean up the rules for this game where necessary. <_<;  Rules 5 and 6 seem to clash something fierce, unless I missed something obvious.

i confus

Hydra with Pes-Co-Mod

Fixed.

(christ quoting that makes it impossible to read)

UK Edit: There is no deadline for voting, but lynches will reset the vote count (duh).
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 06:17:18 PM by UncertainKitten »

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2011, 04:18:17 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote ActionDan

Why are people voting the mod?  It's annoying enough when UK does it, but I don't normally dare poke the kitten...or post before about half way through D1.  But seriously, voting for the mod doesn't accomplish anything.  Dan, someone else had already made that joke, why did you feel the need to do it too?

Edible, I am offended that you called me a rodent.  Stop having so much fun and fake self-voting.  This is Mafia and is therefore SERIOUS BUSINESS!  NO FUN IS ALLOWED! >:|

##Unvote
##Vote Affinity
##Point Dramatically at PX

Affinity, what made Omba's vote opportunistic, but not PX's?  Omba voted someone with no votes and PX voted someone with two.
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

ActionDan

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2011, 05:01:02 PM »
Kitten4u:  That vote was not in fact, purely a joke vote.  We have the option to lynch people not directly in the game, and I was wondering if anybody was actually going to consider that seriously as I did (this line of argument made sense at the time).  As a serious option to secure a "lynch" without voting for a player at the end of the day, I was also looking out for reactions to the idea. 

Futhermore, I don't think it's a bad option at all. 

What does town think of this?  Especially Shadoweh, since you have expressed interest in a no lynch scenerio.

I'll tell you straight up I didn't like your post.  A) for voting two people in one post to go along with B) a slighty hot-blooded (not chill) tone this early.

I thought that Affinity was mocking his own vote actually, but that's my form of self-humility kicking in.  Also I am not that witty but I believe that edible is exclaiming that ferrets eat kittens perhaps? O_O.  I looked it up however, and ferrets do not eat kittens, no matter how delicious they look.

Don't lynch me.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2011, 05:13:13 PM »
I made a promise that I would not only end RVS, but that I would not lurk through D1.  I am totally out of my comfort zone right now.  Kitten4u is never chill, chilling is the enemy!   Also, please do not defend other people for them.  They are perfectly capable of defending themselves.

As for lynching someone not in the game I think it's a bad idea.  UK's description of the game doesn't suggest that level of bastardlyness.

Also, please explain why changing my vote in my post is bad and not being chill suggests scum.
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

ActionDan

« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2011, 05:43:52 PM »
Also, please do not defend other people for them.  They are perfectly capable of defending themselves.

This was the exact reaction I was looking for when I posted.  I was in no way "defending" him.  He can easily (and should) answer for himself.  You are tying me to some kind of "defense" of Affinity when I made a slight off-hand comment concerning your issue with his post.  The intent behind the nonchalant words was simply a reaction fish. 

I'll be honest Kitten, from BGoM, I've learned to chalk up things like this to honest-to-goodness exclaimations, such as, "I am totally out of my comfort zone right now," and "Kitten4u is never chill, chilling is the enemy!"

From your stance on lynching, am I right in assuming that you would perfer a lynch at the end of today?  Which would be the traditional town scum-hunting weapon.

I think changing serious votes (the vote on me was serious, correct?) in one post throws suspicion on multiple people while making your post harder to respond to for the rest of the town. Basically, while your views may come out alright, it's harder to garner what you think is most "interesting" for whatever reason at one point in time.  While not the biggest deal in the world, I think it is bad practice. 

Not being Chill is rather self-explainatory.  I think Scum would more likely put things in a negative light to cast suspicion about.  As I've said in the above, you're a special case perhaps as you get nervous/anxious quite easily.

Don't lynch me.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2011, 05:56:22 PM »
Quote from: Dan
I thought that Affinity was mocking his own vote actually,
This was a defense.  You were answering for him.  This is bad because if Affinity is scum he can use your words in his defense rather than his own.  IE, you could potentially give scum ideas.  Defending someone doesn't necessarily make you scum, but it's bad to do anyway for that reason (exceptions being defending someone you think is town when they're about to be lynched etc.)

Yep, lynching is the best way to go. 

Quote from: Dan
I think changing serious votes (the vote on me was serious, correct?) in one post throws suspicion on multiple people while making your post harder to respond to for the rest of the town. Basically, while your views may come out alright, it's harder to garner what you think is most "interesting" for whatever reason at one point in time.  While not the biggest deal in the world, I think it is bad practice. 
That's exactly what I wanted to do though.  As of that post the scummiest things in my opinion were your vote on UK and Affinity's vote on Omba.  In the end I thought Affinity was more suspicious, but I thought your action was certainly worth a vote.  I don't really see how voting makes it harder for town to respond to things either.  Though, I think this is getting into theory discussion, which isn't really productive.

Re: Chilling, oh so that's what you meant.  I thought you meant being gung-ho about things, IE I was reading chill as being synonymous with apathy.  My bad.
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2011, 05:59:54 PM »
We need more bandwagons.
##Vote: Zakeri

Shadoweh

« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2011, 06:09:56 PM »
Can someone refresh my memory on nightless setups?  Do we not have a voting deadline?
As I so eloquently pointed out last night, we don't appear to have a voting deadline, and 'game days' ending don't end in a no-lynch according to the first vote count, they just mark that a day has passed. It does not appear we have a technical deadline.

And to answer your question related to that, Dan, no I don't think we should lynch in 24 hours. I imagine we don't want to take too long either, but shortening the time between lynches that much will garner us paniced mislynches and happy scum kills. I'm rather partial to my three day cycles.

I can't tell, are you accusing Kitten of attacking you? It looks kinda like that, it it's missing a vote to go with it. See, like this:
##Vote: Action Dan

Zakky-chan bandwagons are cute but commenting on other people's posts is even cuter, you should try it.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

ActionDan

« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2011, 06:47:50 PM »
I have faith that affinity can shed light on this matter (other than saying plainly, "yeah, what dan said").   I guess we think differently about what constitutes a "defense". 

It was harder for me anyway to assess what you were trying to get at, so thanks for the clarification.

What I would like most is for town to decide if we want to lynch by one day time intervals or not.  I personally do not like the idea of lynching in 24 hour time periods

cut--

Shadoweh,  I keep thinking of the Game Day ending as a Pseudo-deadline.  I am not accusing Kitten4u of attacking me, she did so, and she freely admits to such.  That much is obvious.  What I pointed out was that the way she went about it, did not strike me as above-board.   Hence our spat, which tried to infur what the other was thinking.

Shadoweh, do I need to vote someone for that to "count"?  And is this the sole reason you are voting me as well, for you see, it kinda looks like it :P.

At the moment my vote is staying as is to give credence to the idea that we could lynch a non-player before 24 hours are up to see what happens.  Otherwise I am in favor of waiting until such time as the town has agreed upon a scum lynch target.

In case I am not prefectly clear and to the point, I'd vote you shadoweh when I feel more comfortable doing so, for what I consider a bad content post.

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2011, 07:04:55 PM »
No, I'm voting you because you sound weird. You calling someone else out for being hot-blooded is a thing. You are accusing Kittan4me of attacking you in way that 'doesn't strike you as above board' ie, in a scummy way, but you don't think that's worth voting over instead of who you're voting for right now, which is effectively NOONE? You sound like lazy scum, buddy!

And it's funny that you say you don't want to lynch once every 24 hours because you kinda sound like you do, actually. Let's not skip a lynch and say we did. In fact let's be craaazy and not lynch in 24 hours at all.

When you feel more comfortable you just bring that OMGUS right back over here and we'll see what happens~

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2011, 07:09:43 PM »
What I would like most is for town to decide if we want to lynch by one day time intervals or not.  I personally do not like the idea of lynching in 24 hour time periods
Clearly we should not do this. Or well, there might be reasons to do it, but none we could currently confirm in any way.

At the moment my vote is staying as is to give credence to the idea that we could lynch a non-player before 24 hours are up to see what happens.  Otherwise I am in favor of waiting until such time as the town has agreed upon a scum lynch target.
Does this and

In case I am not prefectly clear and to the point, I'd vote you shadoweh when I feel more comfortable doing so, for what I consider a bad content post.
this mean you want to wait till Shadoweh either posts more of what you call bad content or other people start voting her?

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2011, 07:13:22 PM »
Actually.

##Unvote
##Vote: ActionDan

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2011, 07:14:18 PM »
##Vote: Shadoweh

Claim: Miller

Discuss.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2011, 07:17:40 PM »
Claim: Miller
Who is this referring to? You? Shadoweh? A few more words would make it easier to understand (and hence discuss).

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2011, 07:18:18 PM »
Who is this referring to? You? Shadoweh? A few more words would make it easier to understand (and hence discuss).

Generally, if I'm claiming something, I'm claiming it myself.

And that is the case here. I am claiming miller. Discuss.