Author Topic: Awesome Fun Party Topic Hooray o/  (Read 59590 times)

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Idiots of MoTK - Drama Edition
« Reply #450 on: April 29, 2009, 12:52:37 AM »
Donut blows, rofl.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #451 on: April 29, 2009, 12:54:15 AM »
I used to play the trombone in elementary/middle school (there's a story behind that; I'll post it when I have more time), but when high school band required a class slot, I ended up quitting. I still have it in my closet... Is the guitar going to join it for the rest of forever? I guess only time will tell...

Heading off now; time to finalize tunings and whatnot. What bothers me is that people actually came.
Oh, and one of the guys wants to record it. If it works, maybe I'll put it around here later for laughs.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #452 on: April 29, 2009, 12:55:40 AM »
I play Bass Clarinet and I love it =P I don't like the class for some reason though, at least not until marching next year. I'm planning on taking it through at least high school.

Also donut, I'm having donuts tomorrow for breakfast. How would you like me to eat them? :)

@Jan: Good luck! =D

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #453 on: April 29, 2009, 12:56:26 AM »
I wish I had the opportunity to eat donuts more often honestly. They're a rare treat for me.

Answer my question.  :) Do you want me to lick them, bite them, TEAR THEM INTO PIECES, drink them (er), provocatively lick and then eat it via small nibbles, provocatively lick then eat it in a special way? etc etc

Stop making me hungry is your answer. >:(

I'll make sure to savor them then. *rambles on about how he's going to eat the donuts and how Sariel>Konngara, Kanako>Suwako, and how Broken Moon sucks. Actually, it's been growing on me, but I still heavily dislike it. 

With that statement, you have broken my moon, by which I mean my heart, which now has a hole in it that makes it look like a donut.

THERE'S A WHOLE IN MY HEART!!!! D:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 01:45:20 AM by nintendonut888 »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #454 on: April 29, 2009, 02:03:36 AM »
I wish I had the opportunity to eat donuts more often honestly. They're a rare treat for me.

Answer my question.  :) Do you want me to lick them, bite them, TEAR THEM INTO PIECES, drink them (er), provocatively lick and then eat it via small nibbles, provocatively lick then eat it in a special way? etc etc

Stop making me hungry is your answer. >:(

I'll make sure to savor them then. *rambles on about how he's going to eat the donuts and how Sariel>Konngara, Kanako>Suwako, and how Broken Moon sucks. Actually, it's been growing on me, but I still heavily dislike it. 

With that statement, you have broken my moon, by which I mean my heart, which now has a hole in it that makes it look like a donut.

THERE'S A WHOLE IN MY HEART!!!! D:
Donut, you lack guts. Go on a trial of guts.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #455 on: April 29, 2009, 02:05:45 AM »
Donut, you lack guts.

He's not a jelly donut? >:/

Contempt

« Reply #456 on: April 29, 2009, 02:15:27 AM »
Donut, you lack guts. Go on a trial of guts.

Ugh, the trial of guts is not worth the trouble. First finding a drifter and taking out their guts to summon the demons is the hardest part. Then the demons attack pattern is sooo predict---

Wait what trial are you talking about?

« Reply #457 on: April 29, 2009, 02:24:44 AM »
Let's race to post 666

Maid Xan~

• Oh. Uh... Hey... Hey there, Koto.
  • What... what are you smiling like that for, Koto?
« Reply #458 on: April 29, 2009, 02:27:10 AM »
Ugh, the trial of guts is not worth the trouble. First finding a drifter and taking out their guts to summon the demons is the hardest part. Then the demons attack pattern is sooo predict---

Wait what trial are you talking about?

I don't know. He might be refering to taking a berserker pack and RIP AND TEARING the Cyberdemon's guts. That's always possible.
There are people in this world who enjoy being alone. But there isn't a single person who can bear solitude.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #459 on: April 29, 2009, 02:29:14 AM »
Gig was okay; more later.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #460 on: April 29, 2009, 02:31:19 AM »
I claim first fanart for trashcan loli.

Maid Xan~

« Reply #461 on: April 29, 2009, 02:32:21 AM »
Gig

Now you've reminded me of Soul Nomad And The World Eaters. I want to play that game SO GODDAMNED BADLY!
There are people in this world who enjoy being alone. But there isn't a single person who can bear solitude.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #462 on: April 29, 2009, 03:28:30 AM »
Logging in some 80 miles for this week, double dosage to compensate for so many weeks of stupid time wasting on a dissertation.

currently at 65, will do today. Sunday till now...not enough, still far away from my true goal.

I so wished I took up music when I had the chance, I love sax.

Is it ever too old to learn new tricks?
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

nintendonut888

« Reply #463 on: April 29, 2009, 03:29:09 AM »
I claim first fanart for trashcan loli.

/dodge

Too easy.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #464 on: April 29, 2009, 03:29:36 AM »
I can't see shit lol.
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #465 on: April 29, 2009, 03:29:57 AM »
Wonder if there was a massive MotK skype deal...

Nah.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #466 on: April 29, 2009, 03:43:16 AM »
/dodge

Too easy.
Okay then I raise you this.

This is her first spellcard. The box things close in on you and you have to hitbox prayer through the empty line. If you go into the empty line while they aren't moving then look to the top right.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 03:48:22 AM by Kangetu Gensaka »

nintendonut888

« Reply #467 on: April 29, 2009, 03:45:09 AM »
Guess what I just did.  8)

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #468 on: April 29, 2009, 03:45:47 AM »
FYI the bullets are as fast as the ones in Gengetu Rape Time.

Maid Xan~

« Reply #469 on: April 29, 2009, 03:46:00 AM »
hotbix

Hotbix?

Is that some kind of food?

That's what happens when I'm tired. You also made me laugh really hard. DAMN YOU.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 03:47:55 AM by Kangetu Gensaka »

nintendonut888

« Reply #470 on: April 29, 2009, 03:47:30 AM »
FYI the bullets are as fast as the ones in Gengetu Rape Time.

If Youmu's second non-spell card was as fast as Gengetu Rape Time, it wouldn't change the fact that I could capture it with my eyes closed.

*uses safespot on your spell card*

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #471 on: April 29, 2009, 03:48:51 AM »
It has no safespot. The bullets are TOTALLY random. :3

nintendonut888

« Reply #472 on: April 29, 2009, 03:50:16 AM »
Really...?

Wow. You're right. They really are random. But the "spell card captured" thing just appeared on the screen anyway.

Isn't it sad Kanako? ;_;

BTW: Edit conversations man.

I don't like you. BRB making her 2/13th

Yes, they only get harder.

Both of the lasers function like God's Realm except the red ones go fast.

The red random bullets cross over eachother a la Suwako's last card.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 03:59:57 AM by Kangetu Gensaka »

Maid Xan~

« Reply #473 on: April 29, 2009, 04:00:16 AM »
ITT: Donut shows off his Danmaku dodging skills.

BUT!

Can he do StB without continues?

nintendonut888

« Reply #474 on: April 29, 2009, 04:05:07 AM »
ITT: Donut shows off his Danmaku dodging skills.

BUT!

Can he do StB without continues?

Uh...yes actually. I have never needed to use a continue on StB.

And dude, lasers are easy.

These are MoF lasers.

*captures spell card*

Also @Xan, I repeat: I have never needed to use a continue on StB.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 04:11:41 AM by nintendonut888 »

Maid Xan~

« Reply #475 on: April 29, 2009, 04:06:31 AM »
Uh...yes actually. I have never needed to use a continue on StB.

All consecutively?

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #476 on: April 29, 2009, 04:13:05 AM »
From the dark, murky depths of my memory, I have brought up the worst spellcard ever. It will destroy FallenV, Kefit, Donut, SirAlex, you name it. They will all fall before this.

It's technically a survival spellcard. There is no visible boss, and no lifebar. You have no option but to time it out. Once every five hours, a random bullet will fall* from the top of the screen. There is no way to predict just when in these five hours the bullet will fall.

Upon beating the first wave (one bullet), the cycle of five hours will begin again. Rinse and repeat until five bullets have fallen. This will take you, on average, 24 hours around the clock. When you beat it the first time, you will get a spellcard bonus of one point; when you beat it the second time, the words GO OUTSIDE will flash in big yellow letters across the screen, and so it will with each time you beat it next.

*And by "fall" I mean "home in on you like Fantasy Heaven, except twice as fast and half as fair".

nintendonut888

« Reply #477 on: April 29, 2009, 04:16:28 AM »
Sounds easy actually. Fantasy Heaven's not that fast.

I think you missed the "five-hour cycle" part.

BTW, who's SirAlex?

Tell you later. I'm going to bed.

After staying up so late last night...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 04:24:25 AM by nintendonut888 »

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #478 on: April 29, 2009, 06:24:05 AM »
Try this for size.

Green balls = a la Utsuho only 1.5 times smaller and at mid speed.

Red lasers = a la masterspark on two sides

Purple lasers= random all across bounceback action

black lasers close in from two sides slowly and moves away slowly, you must graze between them.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #479 on: April 29, 2009, 06:28:05 AM »
BTW, who's SirAlex?

Sir Alex is a Touhou player who doesn't come from here. He's very good, I have actual first hand of his experience, not via replay, I have played against him in PoFV.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale