Author Topic: IP CONTEST?:(Over) Kappatalism  (Read 4767 times)

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
IP CONTEST?:(Over) Kappatalism
« on: April 14, 2011, 05:13:38 PM »
Quote from: Rumia
Quote from: Berzul
Quote from: Berzul on Today at 04:39:04 pm

Hmm I can say congrats to everyone that tried. Seeing how effortlessly I did my part... I got an idea of what should I do.

If everyone is ok with, I would be doing my own contest of my own IP, if that is possible, and I would transfer my IP to the winner, huray!

By all means. This is the sort of creativity that we want to see.

Therefore.. it's time to crush the class division, and create the Commonwealth Gensokyou. Your task, comrades, is to create a culture piece, in visual form, that would picture the coming of the true freedom for all Kappa!

You have 48 hours of time, starting from now, until Tengu spies from the capitalistic village of Youkai wage slavery would intercept this message. The submitted picture will give you chance to win the right to carry a RED(Blue) name, high and proud amongst other Comrades!

Of course, the class struggle consist culture as well, for that I allow to use any sort of material found on the internet, however, since it's marked bourgeois taint, you as the architect of the new age, MUST edit it for the compatibility to the communist ideals.

For Mother Kappa!

« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 12:54:12 AM by Berzul »

Re: IP CONTEST?:(Start) Kappatalism
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 05:25:23 PM »
Visual form, huh? That's rather limiting: you're underestimating the power the written or spoken word would have in spreading the news of the glourious Kappa Revolution. But if that's what you want...

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 05:28:02 PM »
Visual form, huh? That's rather limiting: you're underestimating the power the written or spoken word would have in spreading the news of the glourious Kappa Revolution. But if that's what you want...
Silly comrade. Anyone can write or speak things, like a weak american, but can you MAKE things with your own bare hands, like a Real soviet?! or kappa whichever really works

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 12:50:39 AM »
I am confused on what to do.

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 12:54:45 AM »
I'd like to participate but I'm not good at making anything visual on the laptop :(

Also it's hard to understand from the red text, so what is it your exactly asking for?

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 01:00:44 AM »
It wasn't that hard when the bg was white :derp:
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 01:50:02 AM »
An Example you say, Comrades? This bourgeois piece, is nor accurate of true nature of communism, it's more of a parody of what really Communism is about. The struggle of class, is not by race, but one class having the means of production, while the other class does not, and suffers being explained because their only means of survival is to subdue to the ones with the means of production. The piece inaccuracy shows how communism do not look. Do not listen to their capitalistic lies. The class struggle is between Kappa and Tengu, not between Youkai-Humans.

That aside... "culture piece, in visual form, that would picture the coming of the true freedom for all Kappa" in words easy to understand is a communism poster Touhou style with Kappa. You choose what is going on to be on the poster. However it must draw from the communism ideology, unlike the example I presented, that presented, which parodies it. If it would be a communism poster, it would rather build on the fact how Stalin was a great leader and have Flan's support.

Short communist slogan on a poster(As in any form of paint and such) would be the best, but your other form of "visualization" would also be accepted.

And red is the colour of revolution, Comrades!

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 01:54:26 AM »
Why isnt blue the color of revolution?
racist.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 03:50:12 AM »
Why isnt blue the color of revolution?
racist.

stop spoiling the contest and go read up about Communism you square. :derp:

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Alice★f

• That uncanny smile...
  • Kuroya Shinobu strikes again
    • TsundereWorks' Mo? Blog
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 03:59:32 AM »
And red is the colour of revolution, Comrades!
Red Fonts, recall Videogamer555
 :persona:
Spoiler:
Excuse me, my memory is bad. I mean the guy who got permabanned and who bragged about his website a lot.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 04:04:06 AM by Ammysotis❖Amestris »

DeviantArtPixivTsundere WorksYoutubeNEW! Liz Triangle's S4U
日本語勉強中 | Touhou Hard Modo Gamer

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2011, 12:41:35 AM »
<<April 14, 2011, 05:13:38 pm ?
<<April 16, 2011, 06:00:00 pm ? (It will close)
The time is ticking comrades... Less submitters, more chance you can win by default, think of it that way :P

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 02:15:51 AM »
http://sadpanda.us/images/439567-4XVOYVX.jpg

Might put up something a little more sophisticated later. Also not sure whether I hit the theme quite right.

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 02:24:55 AM »
http://sadpanda.us/images/439567-4XVOYVX.jpg

Might put up something a little more sophisticated later. Also not sure whether I hit the theme quite right.
Looks pretty good, but why did you not go with the tools of the Kappa Revolution for the flag, the humble Cucumber and Extending Arm?

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 04:31:38 AM »
Ok, so I don't do art, drawing or anything like that. The picture is not mine, but have this anyway...

http://i53.tinypic.com/66bt5l.jpg

The emblem is a key because Nitori always has it with her, so I thought it was fitting. Plus, it's like using it to unlock the path to the world for their fellow kappa.

I'm also (now) aware that the first post did say 'for Mother Kappa.' I hadn't realised it, but then again, it's 5:30am here.

The verse in the top corner is meant to be sang in tune with the intro of 'History of the Soviet Union in Tune to Tetris.' (Found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8&feature=BFa&list=FLhLegyWix0k8&index=36 )

I'm quite good at making my own versions of stuff up, lyrical wise.

As for the picture, I picked it because it felt right, in some way. The emptiness; only one kappa standing there with her back to us. Looking up like she's about to take on everything above her. We all know it takes one mind, one person, to start something great. And that picture, with the words added, feels like it does that to me.

I... think that's everything. I'm not used to this at all; so this way, I shall learn as I go along. ^^

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2011, 06:22:10 PM »
Comrades, the Judgement will be extended due the unknown circumstances, please be free to post, because it's the time for our last stand! (possibly until I go to sleep which is in few hours, and I wont comment on any work until then)

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2011, 12:53:56 AM »
Comrades, I have just receives a missive from the command, here are the results.

Both for effort, in aiding the Kappaland,
Tamashii Kanjou and Omba shall be equally reworded the honour of Blue idiotic decoration (Of Kappa). Because of the shortage of material the command has decided to distinct both of submissions, since their quality  proven that the love for Kappatalism can be visualised with such simple tools and effort of the working class.

Thus I await the await for thecommand to finalize the contest, by giving out the much reworded promotions. For the rest, you should be lucky that the command is merciful enough not to send you to cold depths of the Netherworld.

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
Re: IP CONTEST?:(Over) Kappatalism
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2011, 01:14:26 AM »
No... No way... This... this can't be happening...

(Cries)

I... Oh gosh... Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! XD

Congrats to Omba too; you got here first so you deserve it just as much.

I won't forget this day... ever. <3 <3 <3