Author Topic: Parsee Quest (Part 6) (Completed)  (Read 59943 times)

Re: Parsee Quest (Part 6)
« Reply #450 on: March 14, 2011, 07:42:20 PM »
> Looks like she's content with staying still. Declare "Large Box and Small Box"!

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #451 on: March 14, 2011, 07:49:11 PM »
> Looks like she's content with staying still. Declare "Large Box and Small Box"!

> You declare Large Box and Small Box.  The mirror appears and starts shooting bubbles, while you shoot smaller pellets.
> Kikuri flies upwards and dodges the bullets in squares.  She shoots a stream of bullets at the mirror, who lets off even more bubbles.
> Konngara circles around Kikuri, holds up her sword, and uses it to shoot more lazers at her.  Kikuri swerves to the side but is trapped.  Yuugi uses this opportunity to declare another spellcard, and now there are bubbles assaulting Kikuri from the side.  You vaguely see Suika in mist form, lurking above Kikuri.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #452 on: March 14, 2011, 07:55:13 PM »
> Hm... shout at our clone: "Hey you! Bubbles on each side of her!"
> Dip under our clone, and shoot danmaku below Kikuri, forcing her up and into Suika.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #453 on: March 14, 2011, 08:00:15 PM »
> Hm... shout at our clone: "Hey you! Bubbles on each side of her!"
> Dip under our clone, and shoot danmaku below Kikuri, forcing her up and into Suika.

> The mirror smirks and complies.  Between the lazers and bubbles, Kikuri is trapped.
> You dip under the mirror and shoot pellets at Kikuri.  She falls right into your trap and is forced upwards into Suika.  The mist closes around her and reforms into Suika.  She grabs Kikuri by the collar and throws her at the ground.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #454 on: March 14, 2011, 08:12:31 PM »
> Switch places with the clone, and unload on Kikuri. Shift fire if one of the oni gets in the way.
> At the clone: "If you hit Yuugi or any of 'em, you're gonna get it!"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #455 on: March 14, 2011, 08:28:41 PM »
> Switch places with the clone, and unload on Kikuri. Shift fire if one of the oni gets in the way.
> At the clone: "If you hit Yuugi or any of 'em, you're gonna get it!"

> Kikuri slams into the ground with enough force to leave a small crater, but she quickly darts away as you start firing at her.
> The mirror shrugs and avoids hitting anyone.
> Konngara dives after Kikuri, firing a hail of bullets at her as she goes.  Yuugi and Suika are shooting aimed bullets at Kikuri, but she streams them.
> Kikuri claps her hands together, and she starts absorbing the danmaku into her.  What?
> Konngara switches course and flies away from her instead.  Yuugi has to cancel the spellcard she's using so that Kikuri will stop absorbing it, and Suika dispels herself into mist again.

> _

« Reply #456 on: March 14, 2011, 09:58:38 PM »
> Cancel spellcard. Hover diagonally above Kikuri, staying about thirty feet away from her.
> Position self so that we can get overlapping fields of fire with Yuugi and possibly Konngara, without hitting either of them. Suika's fine on her own.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #457 on: March 14, 2011, 10:57:07 PM »
> Cancel spellcard. Hover diagonally above Kikuri, staying about thirty feet away from her.
> Position self so that we can get overlapping fields of fire with Yuugi and possibly Konngara, without hitting either of them. Suika's fine on her own.

> You cancel the spellcard and hover around above Kikuri.
> You position yourself so you can get overlapping fields of fire, but you're interrupted when there's a huge blast of light.
> Konngara does a midair barrel roll to avoid the worst of the explosion, while Yuugi shields herself with a blast of magic.  Suika is still in mist form.
> It's too bright; you're far away enough from Kikuri but you can still feel the pressure pushing you back.

> _

« Reply #458 on: March 14, 2011, 11:03:05 PM »
> Fly straight up, with arms covering our eyes.
> After a few seconds, uncover eyes, but fly upwards and diagonally away from Kikuri's last position.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #459 on: March 14, 2011, 11:08:19 PM »
> Fly straight up, with arms covering our eyes.
> After a few seconds, uncover eyes, but fly upwards and diagonally away from Kikuri's last position.

> You cover your eyes with your arms and fly up.
> After a few seconds, you uncover your eyes and see Suika and Yuugi running at Kikuri.  Kikuri is trying to fly up, but for some reason, she's moving kind of slowly.
> Konngara is nearby with her sword stuck in the ground.  There are vein-like cracks branching out from it.
> You fly diagonally away from Kikuri's last position.  For a second, your movements feel kind of sluggish, but you shake it off.

> _

« Reply #460 on: March 14, 2011, 11:09:49 PM »
> Fly closer to Kikuri, and herd her towards Yuugi and Suika with danmaku streams.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #461 on: March 14, 2011, 11:16:45 PM »
> Fly closer to Kikuri, and herd her towards Yuugi and Suika with danmaku streams.

> You fly closer to Kikuri and use danmaku streams to herd her towards Yuugi and Suika.  She gets hit by the streams and shoots a grid of danmaku at you, but loses her balance.  Yuugi and Suika punch her at the same time.
> To say they punched her is more of an understatement, though.  Kikuri actually skids in the grass before crumpling to the ground.  Konngara pulls her sword out of the ground and starts walking towards Kikuri.

> _

« Reply #462 on: March 14, 2011, 11:18:29 PM »
> Cockily graze the gird of danmaku, then hover near Kikuri, ready to fire a large danmaku shot at her.
> Let Konngara do her thing, though.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #463 on: March 14, 2011, 11:34:13 PM »
> Cockily graze the gird of danmaku, then hover near Kikuri, ready to fire a large danmaku shot at her.
> Let Konngara do her thing, though.

> Graze bonus!
> You hover near Kikuri in warning.
> Kikuri sits up.  You see the grass near her wither up and die.  A few meters away, Yuugi rubs her temples.
> Konngara approaches Kikuri and crouches down to her level.  She reaches out and lifts Kikuri's chin with her free hand.
> "Kikuri."  Her tone sounds a little different from what you're used to hearing.
> Kikuri trembles.  "Eh...?"

> _

« Reply #464 on: March 14, 2011, 11:35:41 PM »
> Float closer, within jealousy distance.
> See if we can sense any jealousy in her, like we did with Lumia. Don't use jealousy on her, though.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #465 on: March 14, 2011, 11:59:54 PM »
> Float closer, within jealousy distance.
> See if we can sense any jealousy in her, like we did with Lumia. Don't use jealousy on her, though.

> You float closer and try to sense any jealousy in her.
> You almost catch something, but she has a really powerful mental block...
> "Why?" Konngara asks.
> Kikuri stammers and puts her hands on Konngara's.  Konngara winces, but holds her ground.

> _

« Reply #466 on: March 15, 2011, 12:06:19 AM »
> Focus on that block, see if we can find a weak point.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #467 on: March 15, 2011, 12:22:12 AM »
> Focus on that block, see if we can find a weak point.

> You try to focus on the block, but it gives you a migraine.
> "I..."
> Konngara stares Kikuri in the eye.  "Yes?"
> The grass near you wilts.  You feel like wilting, yourself.
> Kikuri's voice is shaky.  "It's...because..."

> _

« Reply #468 on: March 15, 2011, 12:44:27 AM »
> Land, and take a few steps back, but try to stay within range.
> Now that we're not in the air, try a little more. Poke at the block repeatedly, from different angles, if that makes sense.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #469 on: March 15, 2011, 12:57:54 AM »
> Land, and take a few steps back, but try to stay within range.
> Now that we're not in the air, try a little more. Poke at the block repeatedly, from different angles, if that makes sense.

> You land and take a few steps back.
> You don't have to focus as hard in the air, so you keep poking at the mental block.
< "eh?  travelling?"
< asdfjkl;
< kind of looks like
< was able to leave after all

> _

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #470 on: March 15, 2011, 12:59:55 AM »
>Keep going.
>Listen in on the conversation, too.

Also, if things end up going to shit, I've got a last resort plan ready.

« Reply #471 on: March 15, 2011, 01:01:27 AM »
> Mutter quietly: "I got something."
> Start homing in on the source of her jealousy. Use what we know about her to follow the trail.
> Start with her inability to travel to where she wants.
> As we go along, start decreasing the jealousy in areas that we uncover: it should help calm her down enough for Konngara to talk to her.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #472 on: March 15, 2011, 02:00:49 AM »
>Keep going.
>Listen in on the conversation, too.

< "eh?  where are you going, mi--"
< wait wait wait
< don't leave me
< konngara
> You listen in on the conversation, as well.  Kikuri's still stammering.  Konngara's trying to get her to talk, but it's not going so well.

> Mutter quietly: "I got something."
> Start homing in on the source of her jealousy. Use what we know about her to follow the trail.
> Start with her inability to travel to where she wants.
> As we go along, start decreasing the jealousy in areas that we uncover: it should help calm her down enough for Konngara to talk to her.

> You search for the source of her jealousy, starting with her inability to travel.
> There's the sudden feeling of being in a small, tight, cramped space.
> You've never used your power like this before, but you start decreasing her jealousy.  As you do so, you develop a sharp migraine.  Ow...you see green particles coming out of your body.  Yuugi is watching a few feet to your right, occassionally glancing back to you.
> "I..."  Kikuri tightens her grip on Konngara's hand.  "...want..."  Her voice gets very small.

> _

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #473 on: March 15, 2011, 02:05:43 AM »
>Focus!

>Keep it up, no matter how painful it becomes. Yuugi is near if anything happens.

« Reply #474 on: March 15, 2011, 02:11:12 AM »
> Owowow. Let's take this more slowly.
> Okay, usually catharsis leads to jealousy being let go of, at least for most people. To Kikuri: "Go on, you can say it."
> Just decreasing her jealousy is stressful on us, so let's try it a different way. Imagine her envy of Konngara being a block of ice. Stimulate that jealousy so that it's looser, more fluid like water. Try to get her to act on it, so that she can start to let it go more easily.

Hm... might need a second opinion on this one...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #475 on: March 15, 2011, 02:12:53 AM »
>For the time being, let's focus more on conversing and give ourself a break. There's a good chance she's aware of this, anyways, being divine and all.
>"We just want this behind us."

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #476 on: March 15, 2011, 02:23:34 AM »
>Keep diving deeper into it, though. Don't manipulate her jealousy, but keep going an and discover as much as we can.

« Reply #477 on: March 15, 2011, 02:24:42 AM »
> Strike the last one. We gotta be careful with this one.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #478 on: March 15, 2011, 02:38:16 AM »
>Focus!

>Keep it up, no matter how painful it becomes. Yuugi is near if anything happens.

> It really hurts...No, focus, you can do this...
< waitwaitwait
< who is that, a human?
> You keep pushing back Kikuri's jealousy.

> Owowow. Let's take this more slowly.
> Okay, usually catharsis leads to jealousy being let go of, at least for most people. To Kikuri: "Go on, you can say it."
> Just decreasing her jealousy is stressful on us, so let's try it a different way. Imagine her envy of Konngara being a block of ice. Stimulate that jealousy so that it's looser, more fluid like water. Try to get her to act on it, so that she can start to let it go more easily.

> Strike the last one. We gotta be careful with this one.

> It hurts...you need to rethink this a little.
> Kikuri quivers and tightens her grip on Konngara's hand, but doesn't say anything.
> You almost try melting her jealousy, but hold back on it.  Gotta be careful.

>For the time being, let's focus more on conversing and give ourself a break. There's a good chance she's aware of this, anyways, being divine and all.
>"We just want this behind us."

> You hold back on making Kikuri let out her jealousy and focus on the conversation at hand.
> Kikuri's probably aware you're doing this, anyway, if the look she gives you is any indication.
> "I...want..."  Kikuri's eyes start to water.  Suika looks up from where she's sitting with mild surprise.

>Keep diving deeper into it, though. Don't manipulate her jealousy, but keep going an and discover as much as we can.

> You keep searching through her jealousy.
> There are flashes of seemingly mundane events that don't make much sense to you: Kikuri laying around at the bottom of her shell, watching the city, mostly, but you also see Konngara here and there, as well as a girl you don't recognize.
> There's an image of a girl resembling Konngara, but after that you feel really light-headed.

> _

« Reply #479 on: March 15, 2011, 02:42:47 AM »
> Okay, stop with the jealousy all together for now. We gotta get our head focused.
> Besides, it looks like Kikuri's going somewhere.