Author Topic: Parsee Quest (Part 5)  (Read 69166 times)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
Re: Parsee Quest (Part 5)
« Reply #450 on: March 02, 2011, 01:46:44 AM »
>"Let's see what you taste like!"
>Bite the piss out of her nose!

> You bite her nose!  Lumia lets go of your wrists and grabs both of your ears.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #451 on: March 02, 2011, 01:49:57 AM »
> Oh that bitch. She did not just do that!
> Flip the frickity frick out on Lumia! Punches to the throat, scratches to the face, even close range danmaku! No one touches the ears!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #452 on: March 02, 2011, 01:50:45 AM »
>"EEEEEUGH!"
>Grind down our chomper on that fucker like some obscure tough Vietnamese dish Yuugi likes.

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #453 on: March 02, 2011, 01:55:37 AM »
Erm, since everyone is being pretty physical in this fight...

Have we considered a way of using our jealousy manipulations? I mean, would it work in any way?

(Sorry, no action from me. Just the idea.)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #454 on: March 02, 2011, 01:58:02 AM »
> Oh that bitch. She did not just do that!
> Flip the frickity frick out on Lumia! Punches to the throat, scratches to the face, even close range danmaku! No one touches the ears!

>"EEEEEUGH!"
>Grind down our chomper on that fucker like some obscure tough Vietnamese dish Yuugi likes.

> She did.  She's not letting go, either.
> You completely flip on Lumia and attack her as best as you can while still being restrained by the ears.
> "What's with that extreme reaction?" Lumia asks, even as she's getting wailed on.  She's starting to kick, though, so it seems to be working.
> You scream--you can't really help it--and bite Lumia as hard as you can.  She kicks harder and starts to try and sit up, and finally lets go of your ears so she can push you back.  There's blood trickling from her cheek where you bit her.
> "I wonder what'll happen if I bite one of your ears next?" she wonders as she tries pulling you closer.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #455 on: March 02, 2011, 01:59:57 AM »
> Shove our elbow into her throat, and start charging a danmaku in our free hand!
> Oh, and keep biting her.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #456 on: March 02, 2011, 02:01:32 AM »
>Drop a little jealousy toward our ears, she needs to know hers aren't so great.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #457 on: March 02, 2011, 02:10:10 AM »
> Shove our elbow into her throat, and start charging a danmaku in our free hand!
> Oh, and keep biting her.

> You shove your elbow into her throat and charge danmaku in your other hand.  You want to keep biting her, but it's hard when you're elbowing her like that.
> Both of Lumia's hands are free, so she grabs your elbow with one hand and a handful of your hair with the other.  Completely disregarding the hand you're charging danmaku with, she tries to lean in and bite your ear; you can hear her teeth clacking together.

>Drop a little jealousy toward our ears, she needs to know hers aren't so great.

> You inflict jealousy on Lumia.
> "Geez, what's with these ears?  I don't have anything that makes me stand out."  She clamps down on your ear with her mouth, but she has relaxed her grip on you.  "I want ears like these!"
> Over the scuffling, you hear Patchy murmuring and see a light forming near her.

> _

« Reply #458 on: March 02, 2011, 02:12:24 AM »
> Scream, and press the danmaku charged hand against her face.
> Fire.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #459 on: March 02, 2011, 02:14:20 AM »
>"You taste like idiots!"

« Reply #460 on: March 02, 2011, 02:15:55 AM »
> Duh duuh duhduh duh, duh duhduh duh, duh duuh duhduh, duhduh, Imma chargin' my attack.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #461 on: March 02, 2011, 02:18:22 AM »
> Scream, and press the danmaku charged hand against her face.
> Fire.

>"You taste like idiots!"

> Duh duuh duhduh duh, duh duhduh duh, duh duuh duhduh, duhduh, Imma chargin' my attack.

> Biting is too much.  You give her a faceful of danmaku.
> "You taste like limes!"
> At the same time, you hear Patchy wheeze, "Royal Flare!"
> AHHHHHHH
> Lumia lets go of your ear and falls back, dazed.  She waves away at the danmaku, blotting out the lights with shadows with one hand and pushing you back with the other.

> _

« Reply #462 on: March 02, 2011, 02:21:41 AM »
> Damn, we already declared Green-eyed Jealousy. Fall back, and unleash a unfiltered bout of jealousy of our zesty taste and sexy ears at Lumia.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 02:23:23 AM by Sectretariat »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #463 on: March 02, 2011, 02:26:58 AM »
>Actually, can we redeclare a cut off card? Or is it done for until we rest/replace it or whatever?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #464 on: March 02, 2011, 02:28:30 AM »
> Damn, we already declared Green-eyed Jealousy. Fall back, and unleash a unfiltered bout of jealousy of our zesty taste and sexy ears.

> You scramble away from Lumia and overload her with jealousy.
> Lumia curses and staggers to her feet.  Her eyes are livid and bright red.  For a half second you think she's going to leap on you, but Patchy fires another round of danmaku at her.  Lumia melts away into the shadows and reappears on top of Patchy.  She sits on her back and watches as Patchy struggles.
> "Nice, your ears are nice.  It's no fair we can't all have such nice ears.  Biting them was nice, wasn't it?"  She pulls on one of Patchy's ears, but doesn't get much of a response.

>Actually, can we redeclare a cut off card? Or is it done for until we rest/replace it or whatever?

> You can still declare a card even after it's been used, but you have to wait a few seconds.  You're pretty sure it's been over a few seconds.

> _

« Reply #465 on: March 02, 2011, 02:34:50 AM »
> Fucking hell! God damn dirty youkai with their dirty shadow jumping techniques! Why the hell is she so freakin' strong?!
> "No one touches my ears, you freak!"
> Shout out: "Green-eyed Jealousy!" but don't declare: force her to either leap away from Patchy or try to use her as a shield.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #466 on: March 02, 2011, 02:46:57 AM »
> Fucking hell! God damn dirty youkai with their dirty shadow jumping techniques! Why the hell is she so freakin' strong?!
> "No one touches my ears, you freak!"
> Shout out: "Green-eyed Jealousy!" but don't declare: force her to either leap away from Patchy or try to use her as a shield.

> Why the fuck...!
> "And why is that?  Don't tell me it's a sensitive spot."  Lumia leers at you with her eyes squinted and the corners of her mouth turned up in a horrible grin, even when her face is bleeding and her hair and clothes are singed from danmaku burns.
> You fake-declare Green-Eyed Monster, and Lumia hops into another shadow.  Patchy sits up and moans in pain.

> _

« Reply #467 on: March 02, 2011, 02:49:25 AM »
> "Come on out! Afraid to fight someone who ain't sick?!"
> Look around furiously for that damn thing-person!
> Fume. Why the hell can she jump around like that?! It's so unfair! If we had that power, we could do a lot...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #468 on: March 02, 2011, 02:54:51 AM »
>"Kinda funny how you ran away from an assbeating to pick on the cripple again, isn't it?"
>Keep ears peeled.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #469 on: March 02, 2011, 03:06:30 AM »
> "Come on out! Afraid to fight someone who ain't sick?!"
> Look around furiously for that damn thing-person!
> Fume. Why the hell can she jump around like that?! It's so unfair! If we had that power, we could do a lot...

> "Nope."
> You look around for Lumia.  She comes out of a shadow in the bookshelf and grapples you around the waist.
> She's so unfair!

>"Kinda funny how you ran away from an assbeating to pick on the cripple again, isn't it?"

> "Can't help her being so soft."
> Patchy huffs and starts shifting through the cards that have fallen out of her folder and onto the floor.  She squints at them, as if she's having a hard time seeing them.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #470 on: March 02, 2011, 03:13:53 AM »
>Is she behind us? Slam an elbow into her eye!
>Is she in front of us? Deck her in the nose!

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #471 on: March 02, 2011, 03:19:47 AM »
>Is she behind us? Slam an elbow into her eye!
>Is she in front of us? Deck her in the nose!

> She's in front of you, so you headbutt her in the nose.  Lumia grunts in pain.
> "Ahhh, I wonder if I won't be able to keep playing around like this?" Lumia asks herself as she lets go and floats back to perch on one of the shelves.  She wipes the blood off her nose with her sleeve and grins.  "Nice work leaving your glasses behind, librarian!"
> Patchy curses under her breath.  "I don't have glasses," she murmurs as she continues to shuffle through her spellcards.  "It's your fault it's so dark."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #472 on: March 02, 2011, 03:24:35 AM »
>"Wow, you run away at the drop of a hat, don't you?"
>Danmaku her up while saying this, moderately-sized arcs that will force her to do a lot of zigzagging if she just doesn't do the shadowy thing.
>What kinda of basic danmaku can we do? And what're we good at?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #473 on: March 02, 2011, 03:40:56 AM »
>"Wow, you run away at the drop of a hat, don't you?"
>Danmaku her up while saying this, moderately-sized arcs that will force her to do a lot of zigzagging if she just doesn't do the shadowy thing.
>What kinda of basic danmaku can we do? And what're we good at?

> "I don't have a hat to drop."
> As you say this, you shoot danmaku arcs at her.  She ends up zig-zagging and leaping onto the next bookshelf.
> You can make danmaku arcs.  You can make flurries of danmaku, too, but everyone can do that.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #474 on: March 02, 2011, 03:46:54 AM »
>Keep up the fire, suddenly switch the pattern so requires streaming over,  and sacrifice some of the bullets for speed, so she's more likely to misread it and screw up.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #475 on: March 02, 2011, 11:35:30 AM »
>Keep up the fire, suddenly switch the pattern so requires streaming over,  and sacrifice some of the bullets for speed, so she's more likely to misread it and screw up.

> You switch the pattern and speed it up.  Lumia darts inbetween the bullets, but they're driving her farther away from you.

> _

« Reply #476 on: March 02, 2011, 11:38:58 AM »
> Reverse direction on the stream of danmaku, try to catch her sleeping.
> Mutter to Patchouli: "Hurry up and pick them all up. Let's try to get her to chase us to the surface."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #477 on: March 02, 2011, 11:44:30 AM »
> Reverse direction on the stream of danmaku, try to catch her sleeping.
> Mutter to Patchouli: "Hurry up and pick them all up. Let's try to get her to chase us to the surface."

> You reverse the direction of the danmaku and tell Patchy to hurry it up so the two of you can chase her out.
> Patchy stuffs all of the cards in her folder while keeping one out.
> The spellcard lights up, and she starts shooting water balls at Lumia.

> _

« Reply #478 on: March 02, 2011, 11:47:15 AM »
> Send two streams of danmaku to the sides of the water balls that Patchy fires, trying to catch Rumia as she dodges Patchy's danmaku.
> Start flying towards the entrance of the library.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #479 on: March 02, 2011, 11:50:27 AM »
> Send two streams of danmaku to the sides of the water balls that Patchy fires, trying to catch Rumia as she dodges Patchy's danmaku.
> Start flying towards the entrance of the library.

> You add to the danmaku.  Lumia melts into another shadow and reappears on the other side of the danmaku, but she runs into a stray bullet.  You and Patchy start flying towards the library's entrance.  Lumia follows, returning the fire.

> _