« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 06:33:05 AM »
Moogy I am in Japan where are you?

Momiji

• Cya
Re: 外道共が
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 06:38:35 AM »
words

Er, weren't you banned before...?

What is this, the Invasion of the Ghosts of MoTK Past?

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2010, 06:40:13 AM »
Moogy I've got a country full of VNs and they aren't going to play themselves!

Drake

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 06:44:30 AM »
俺は下種下劣下郎狭量悪辣卑劣外道佞人奸物畜獣駄六愚昧蒙昧暗迷妄者小人曲物低俗堕落亡八輩の護摩の灰です。君はもっと悪いです。
こんばんは、ムーギちゃん。

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Momiji

• Cya
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 06:45:48 AM »
ムーギちゃん
MUGICHAAAAAAAAN MOE MOE KYUN~<3

dustyjo

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2010, 06:46:37 AM »
the only place I know moogy from was that one guy's LP where he wouldn't shut up

Seventh Holy Scripture

• Err... d'ya need somethin' from me?
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 06:51:37 AM »
こんばんは、ムーギちゃん。

Moogyの字は「麦」だ。 http://twitter.com/moogy0
正訓は「むぎ」。

Vibri

• yo, the beats are strong
  • but the night is long
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2010, 06:52:38 AM »

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2010, 06:53:53 AM »

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2010, 07:10:46 AM »
Quote from: Forum Rules
Please try to post threads and replies in proper English.  Maidens of the Kaleidoscope has members from across the world, and for many English is a second language, so slang and other things might be hard to understand.  You don't have to have perfect grammar, but good spelling and punctuation are helpful if we are trying to understand you.
Darn stupid rules, eh?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2010, 07:12:56 AM »
Bad fish! D:<

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2010, 07:15:45 AM »
Moogy I came across a large stash of Tsukibako and I am being forced to burn them for lack of space.  Do you know anyone to whom Tsukihime means something?  They might benefit from this stockpile TIA!

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2010, 07:28:07 AM »
Darn stupid rules, eh?
^ This. All these runes are making me dizzy. :derp:

Also Moogy was banned?

Also
[attach=1] :derp:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 07:40:15 AM by HakureiSM »
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

andrewv42

• I heard Malzaherp
  • needs a derp
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2010, 07:28:43 AM »
hi guys i don't speak japanese wat is this
I eat squirrels.

Seventh Holy Scripture

• Err... d'ya need somethin' from me?
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2010, 07:35:52 AM »
たしかに頭蓋骨が砕ける音を聞いた。
でもそれは、外の世界ではなく。
自分の中からだったと思う。
麦さん??ボクはたまにこんな事を考えるんだ。
世界の限界ってどこなんだろう??。
世界のさ??世界の果てのもっともっと果て??。
そんな場所があったとして??、
もし仮にボクはその場所に立つ事が出来たとしたら??やっぱりボクは普通通りにその果ての風景を見る事が出来るのかな?って??。
これが当たり前って考えるって??なんか変だと思うんだよ。
だってそこは世界の果てなんだよ。
世界の限界なんだよ。
もしそれをボクは見る事が出来るなら??世界の限界って??ボクの限界と同義にならないかい?
だって、そこから見える世界は??ボクが見ている??ボクの世界じゃないか。
世界の限界は??ボクの限界という事になるんだよ。
世界はボクが見て触って、そして感じたものだ。
だとしたら、世界って何なんだろう。
世界とボクの違いって何だろう??って。
あるの?
世界とボクに差。
同じだよ。
だけど、他の人も同じように感じてるかもしれない??。
君だって、世界が私だと思ってるかもしれない。
そして、それはたぶん正しいんだと思う??。
ボクには分からないけど??たぶん君も世界の果てに立って、ボクと同じようにその姿を見るんだろう。
だから、君も世界と同じなんだ。
でもさ、やっぱりそれはおかしいんだよ??。
もし世界がボクであるならば??君が見ている世界はなぜ見えないんだろう?
ボクの世界に君がいるのに??君が見ている世界は見えない。
ボクは君が見ている世界を見た事がない。
それは、まるで互いに交わる事が出来ない平行の宇宙の様に??。
その存在を示唆する事はあっても??決定的にふれる事が出来ない??。
ボクは??君がいる世界が見えない??。
でも??、
それも本当なんだろうか?
ボクは君の世界を見た事がないんだろうか??。
あらゆる人々にそれぞれ平等にあらゆる世界があるのなら、
なぜその世界は一つになりうるのだろうか?
なぜそのたくさんの世界はここにあるんだろうか?
世界が一つになりうる理由。
??ボクはたまにこんな事を考えるんだ。

だから??
ボクは君を好きでいられたんだ。

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2010, 08:21:13 AM »
訳文
This feelings look like abhorrence. Such [**] justice ([zouo]) such as it turns over and doing [aburu] and all [**]. When the party is seen, I remember "This feelings" like "Herr et al.". Because all "Herr et al." is vile. Shameless, impudent shamelessness. Dirty narrow-minded mean heresy [**] [nin**] [mono**] [kedamono**] 6 stupid ignorance shade illusion person child magemono vulgar degeneration. Therefore, I dare to stretch forth one's hands to "Herr et al.". Hand of signature of warning. "Reflect, and both of the fellow are good. " the moral of the warning. Make such a farce a close. Otherwise, the justice of the punishment ([zouo])([te]) gives it. ??Considerably even if you do not affect it.

so basically Moogy is warning us of the impending doom of 2012.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2010, 08:38:13 AM »
so basically Moogy is warning us of the impending doom of 2012.

Hi to all touhou fans! We are heading to a global collapse of all economy , all banking, and stores in a few week. Due to a Big monster size Earthquake that will shake earth in a few week or days. a 11.9 to 13 magnitude earthquake. When this hit, All banks will close, the Atm's will not work. All stores will close pretty quickly. so be prepare to equip alot of food, dry food, canned food, and water, because youll need it'! At this point after the giant size earthquake hit, there will be a big announcement on TV and radio. explaining what has just happend but the real plan for the big announcement is the Exposure of the big lies of the Ufo-coverup. ET revealed. this has been planned to be broadcast on TV worldwide, now is the time. Generals and scientist and military secret from all over the world come together to talk about the UFO existence and the coming new world. Let's just say Jesus will be scheduled to appear on Live TV. all over the world. We are in the last days of this generation. but it is not the end of the world, only the beginning of a new world. this is why before jesus comes, the entire economy and banks will collapse. this is where the earthquake comes in. This is the mother of All earthquakes people. they say it's boiling underneath and is about to explode into a 12.9 or higher magnitude earthquake. not those smaller ones u see in the news 6.0 - 5.1

There are about 1million to 2million or more people that know about this and are waiting for this to happen and preparing for this big event. This will make 9-11 seem like nothing. u know the twin towers in NYC. so anyway. stores and banks will be going down soon when this earthquake hits, You will feel it. rumbling. even if u are all the way in china. u will still feel the shake. Everyone in the coastal areas will be covered by tsunami and giant floods. The UFO Star fleet called the Galactic Federation of Light. will assist the ones in coastal areas when this happens. most will be saved. Dont worry these are the Good guys. the bad ones are removed long ago. This is why michael Jackson died. he knows about this all too well. and he was gonna tell everyone on his big stage concert. but the evil government side (the one who controls the world and the president) shoot him and aim at his heart with an alien weapon from afar and killed him. Then they make up some lies in the news about his death. so now u have it. He knows about the truth and they murder him. not letting him speak up about this Jesus christ thing and the earthquake and the coming new world. and the alien coverup. Jackson knew about the Federation fleet and UFO. they are coming to help us create a new world new technology. a golden earth. the crystal city mentioned in the bible. The Crystal city comes down from the clouds . the crystal city is a giant Alien mother ship. coming down. floating. this is the truth my friends. Michael jackson knew about all this stuff. we will see Jackson on the big announcement in the coming weeks. after the Big earthquake hits. this will cause a chain reaction and will trigger several smaller quakes so be prepared and store up food, water, and flashlight incast the power goes out and it will. :D!

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2010, 08:49:24 AM »
If I really wanted to, I could translate this, but :effort:

also what

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2010, 08:50:44 AM »
Moogy help I just killed Arcueid!  Now what?!

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2010, 08:52:01 AM »
一, 二, 三, ... 十.

Yeah, that was the entire extend of my Japanese knowledge. You are welcome.

Und ich stimme zu, dass es nicht wirklich hilfreich ist, sich einen ganzen Thread lang in einer anderen Sprache zu unterhalten als die, die eigentlich f?r das Forum festgelegt ist, zumindest wenn alle Beteiligten diese Sprache hinreichend beherrschen.

What do you think?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 09:03:15 AM by Ayatollah Komeiji »
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2010, 08:52:07 AM »
USE RED ACRUEID

hey guys

how do I pronounce Acrueid Broomstead?
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2010, 08:54:40 AM »
Moogy I like this Melted Blood game my favorite is "Nervenkwiser" he's really good!

andrewv42

• I heard Malzaherp
  • needs a derp
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2010, 08:55:11 AM »
Hi to all touhou fans! We are heading to a global collapse of all economy , all banking, and stores in a few week. Due to a Big monster size Earthquake that will shake earth in a few week or days. a 11.9 to 13 magnitude earthquake. When this hit, All banks will close, the Atm's will not work. All stores will close pretty quickly. so be prepare to equip alot of food, dry food, canned food, and water, because youll need it'! At this point after the giant size earthquake hit, there will be a big announcement on TV and radio. explaining what has just happend but the real plan for the big announcement is the Exposure of the big lies of the Ufo-coverup. ET revealed. this has been planned to be broadcast on TV worldwide, now is the time. Generals and scientist and military secret from all over the world come together to talk about the UFO existence and the coming new world. Let's just say Jesus will be scheduled to appear on Live TV. all over the world. We are in the last days of this generation. but it is not the end of the world, only the beginning of a new world. this is why before jesus comes, the entire economy and banks will collapse. this is where the earthquake comes in. This is the mother of All earthquakes people. they say it's boiling underneath and is about to explode into a 12.9 or higher magnitude earthquake. not those smaller ones u see in the news 6.0 - 5.1

There are about 1million to 2million or more people that know about this and are waiting for this to happen and preparing for this big event. This will make 9-11 seem like nothing. u know the twin towers in NYC. so anyway. stores and banks will be going down soon when this earthquake hits, You will feel it. rumbling. even if u are all the way in china. u will still feel the shake. Everyone in the coastal areas will be covered by tsunami and giant floods. The UFO Star fleet called the Galactic Federation of Light. will assist the ones in coastal areas when this happens. most will be saved. Dont worry these are the Good guys. the bad ones are removed long ago. This is why michael Jackson died. he knows about this all too well. and he was gonna tell everyone on his big stage concert. but the evil government side (the one who controls the world and the president) shoot him and aim at his heart with an alien weapon from afar and killed him. Then they make up some lies in the news about his death. so now u have it. He knows about the truth and they murder him. not letting him speak up about this Jesus christ thing and the earthquake and the coming new world. and the alien coverup. Jackson knew about the Federation fleet and UFO. they are coming to help us create a new world new technology. a golden earth. the crystal city mentioned in the bible. The Crystal city comes down from the clouds . the crystal city is a giant Alien mother ship. coming down. floating. this is the truth my friends. Michael jackson knew about all this stuff. we will see Jackson on the big announcement in the coming weeks. after the Big earthquake hits. this will cause a chain reaction and will trigger several smaller quakes so be prepared and store up food, water, and flashlight incast the power goes out and it will. :D!

I shall armour myself against this threat with tinfoil hats and paper bags!
I eat squirrels.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2010, 08:57:09 AM »
うるさいわよ

ちくしょっ、こいつのばかやろう...

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2010, 09:17:08 AM »
うるさいわよ

ちくしょっ、こいつのばかやろう...

URUSAI WA YO. Chikusho, koitsu no baka yarou.

Shut up man! Shit*, you idiot.  (?)

Am I doing it right?