Author Topic: Zettai Hero Project: The Absolute Victory Unlosing Ranger Vs. Darkdeath Evilman  (Read 1628 times)

Momiji>   PEACE AND LOVE
Kuruminut>   LOVE AND PEACE?
Magical_Moerin   bites Donut's wings~
SQUID-EMPRESS-IKAMUSUME>   IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR
Zakeri>   A True Hero fights to save everyone he possibly can.
Zakeri>   A True Hero does not allow anyone to be sacrificed for other's happiness!
Anthony>   also a true hero never dies
KaptinBluddflagg>   True heroes are overrated
Zakeri>   how can you say that? A True hero is by the very definition a Hero that lives up to even the most impossible of expectations!
Herasy>   a true hero is a fag
Herasy>   end discussion
ArashiKurobara>   ...
KaptinBluddflagg>   True heroes are lame
Chaore>   Ah yes. I love how this is the public consciousness these days.
Zakeri>   ...

Alright! It's obvious to me now that you all need training in learning about the heart of a True Hero! It doesn't just take Courage and Strength to be a Hero! You also need boundless Love, an Unwavering Heart, and the Determination to stand up against any challenge!

I want you all to go out and play this game! It teaches you what you need to know to become a True Hero, and demonstrates several ways you can be a hero in real life! It's a sad thing that we live in a society that teaches and encourages Villainy. 95% of Evil that occurs is not by intention, but by allowing it to slip by our hands unnoticed. By sticking to these "Ideals" that True Heros are worthless, you are no better than the villains that have those intentions in the first place! I won't have any of it.

Play it, Learn to become hero-like, and improve yourself!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 04:32:39 PM by Zakeri »

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
Lets also keep a death count since this game is a rougelike crossed with Disgaea burahahaha

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
Stop reminding me that I don't have the money because Christmas is coming.

;-;

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
...wait, this is an actual game? Holy fuck y-

>PSP

... :fail: