Author Topic: I have returned  (Read 27381 times)

Dr. Z

• Baka MotK-chan! Daikirai!
  • hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: I have returned
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2010, 10:07:05 PM »

....we are your enemies!!

Incorrect. If you were, I would not approach you with offers of alliance. However, it is possible that some unsavory elements lurk among you.

I've been watching you....

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2010, 10:09:03 PM »
Incorrect. If you were, I would not approach you with offers of alliance. However, it is possible that some unsavory elements lurk among you.
:smug:
Oh god I used it again gaaah kill me kill me kill me.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2010, 10:10:08 PM »
It's your destiny, Theo-nee :smug:

Also Z motherfucker, last chance. Do you want the goddamn shotgun or not? It's a p good shotgun I tell ya
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2010, 10:12:09 PM »
You have come close to revealing the truth. Think about what you said, and then derive the correct conclusion.
This implies that there actually is a "proper" way to decode your messages and which reveals information far beyond those unneccessarily complicated sentence contructs of yours. However, if that was the case, then your premise of trying to inform the masses, increasing awareness and your number of allies, was doomed from the start, as the people you are trying to inform would require to know your intended method of decoding. Thus you would have to make it public, rendering the entire action moot, especially considering that you openly refrain from using pms to get through to the more promising members of the public.

As it is, all I can do is telling you:

[citation needed]

Warning - while you were typing 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
:derp:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 10:14:00 PM by Iryan »
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Dr. Z

« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2010, 10:14:24 PM »
It's your destiny, Theo-nee :smug:

Also Z motherfucker, last chance. Do you want the goddamn shotgun or not? It's a p good shotgun I tell ya

I have no need for firearms.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2010, 10:15:24 PM »

Can I haz shotgun?

JT

« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2010, 10:16:20 PM »
You have come close to revealing the truth. Think about what you said, and then derive the correct conclusion.

your "enemies" are stupid/illiterate

hurrrrrrrr

I bet you guys 100 gold doubloons that Dr. Z is TSO in disguise.

Dr. Z

« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2010, 10:19:02 PM »
your "enemies" are stupid/illiterate

hurrrrrrrr

I bet you guys 100 gold doubloons that Dr. Z is TSO in disguise.

Incorrect. They are merely too corrupted by their evil intentions to properly comprehend the truth behind my message.

Moerin

« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2010, 10:21:31 PM »
I have no need for firearms.
But why wouldn't yo- Wait.  Wait wait wait.

I KNEW IT!  You're some kind of evil superhuman alien doctor from a parallel dimension hellbent on conquering our beautiful blue Earth!  For that, I cannot forgive you! The Love Angel Magical Moerin is extremely displeased!  And in the name of the tildes... I'll punish you~!

* Moerin poses dramatically atop a lamp post~!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2010, 10:23:20 PM »
Can I haz shotgun?

Sure, the pacifist doc seems to think he can change the world with words and flowers and mary.
I tell ya that's wrong. We gotta shoot them badguise to death, then peace will come. Here, have it.
Let's b-b-b-balls of steel
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Dr. Z

« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2010, 10:24:51 PM »
But why wouldn't yo- Wait.  Wait wait wait.

I KNEW IT!  You're some kind of evil superhuman alien doctor from a parallel dimension hellbent on conquering our beautiful blue Earth!  For that, I cannot forgive you! The Love Angel Magical Moerin is extremely displeased!  And in the name of the tildes... I'll punish you~!

* Moerin poses dramatically atop a lamp post~!

Was I not being accused of paranoia earlier? I would think this accusation should be directed at you, instead.

Ryuu

• time for kittyrina lessons
  • time to press r again
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2010, 10:26:02 PM »
Incorrect. They are merely too corrupted by their evil intentions to properly comprehend the truth behind my message.

Uu? Don'cha realize that big evily-evils often employ perfectly innocent and unknowing good people at the bottom of the chain to decode things like this?

http://ryuukyunplaysstuff.tumblr.com/ read about me playing league i guess

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2010, 10:27:08 PM »
* Pesco cocks his gun

If you know what I mean :V

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2010, 10:27:38 PM »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Dr. Z

« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2010, 10:28:08 PM »
Uu? Don'cha realize that big evily-evils often employ perfectly innocent and unknowing good people at the bottom of the chain to decode things like this?

You refer to conventional notions of evil. Perhaps evil is not even the correct word, but I cannot think of an appropriate description at this time.

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2010, 10:28:18 PM »
Assuming that evil is unable to comprehend good is a logical fallacy, and assumption imprinted upon us by idealistic pieces of fiction designed to subconsciously influence people to do good themselves, even without going into the trouble of defining "good" and "evil", a train of thought trying to establish some sort of moral authority with whom you would then judge a person or situation not by objective standards, but by your subjective perception of what is ethical and what not, leading to errors which may cost you a huge price.

You don't want that, do you?

Warning - while you were typing 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Toasty

« Reply #106 on: August 24, 2010, 10:30:09 PM »
Is there a scientific name for the fear of change?

30 seconds of google -> kainotophobia

Warning - while you were typing a shitload of new replies have been posted. Your post is now irrelevant.

Moerin

« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2010, 10:33:39 PM »
Was I not being accused of paranoia earlier? I would think this accusation should be directed at you, instead.

It's not paranoia if I'm right.  And I'm right, so it's not paranoia!  I'm not crazy, I tell you!  It's the world that's crazy, that's what!  Ahahahahah~!

...Ahem. >.>

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Dr. Z

« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2010, 10:35:10 PM »
Assuming that evil is unable to comprehend good is a logical fallacy, and assumption imprinted upon us by idealistic pieces of fiction designed to subconsciously influence people to do good themselves, even without going into the trouble of defining "good" and "evil", a train of thought trying to establish some sort of moral authority with whom you would then judge a person or situation not by objective standards, but by your subjective perception of what is ethical and what not, leading to errors which may cost you a huge price.

You don't want that, do you?

I already responded to this concern. Their inability to comprehend is not due to evil thoughts or intentions, but due to the nature of certain specific thoughts and intentions they hold.

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2010, 10:36:46 PM »
I already responded to this concern. Their inability to comprehend is not due to evil thoughts or intentions, but due to the nature of certain specific thoughts and intentions they hold.

Liiiiiike?

Do they not like yuri or something?

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2010, 10:40:11 PM »
I think the Doc might be a little :gwahaha:

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2010, 10:42:05 PM »
Just because I disbelieve in something that does not make me incapable of recognizing it being discussed. I am afraid you are overestimating yourself and underestimating your foe.

Either that, or you are believing in metaphysic crap.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2010, 10:42:45 PM »
I think the Doc might be a little :gwahaha:

No, he just found one of these outside his apartment:

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Dr. Z

« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2010, 10:44:05 PM »
Just because I disbelieve in something that does not make me incapable of recognizing it being discussed. I am afraid you are overestimating yourself and underestimating your foe.

Either that, or you are believing in metaphysic crap.

Your skepticism is unhealthy.

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2010, 10:52:26 PM »
As of yet, you do not have delivered a piece of evidence that would raise our confidence in your credibility. You demand us to question everything we have come to known, yet demand us to not question yourself. You are asking us to swap in the devil for the beelzebub. Not only that, but your inability to accept the flaws in your strategy shines further doubt on your persona.

Amateur.

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2010, 10:53:47 PM »
This isn't as fun without the tsundere.

Dr. Z

« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2010, 10:58:06 PM »
As of yet, you do not have delivered a piece of evidence that would raise our confidence in your credibility. You demand us to question everything we have come to known, yet demand us to not question yourself. You are asking us to swap in the devil for the beelzebub. Not only that, but your inability to accept the flaws in your strategy shines further doubt on your persona.

Amateur.

Questioning me is all you have been doing, but I can assure you that it is a waste of energy and will accomplish nothing.

Dr. Z

« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2010, 10:58:29 PM »
This isn't as fun without the tsundere.

You again mention this strange term.

Moerin

« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2010, 11:01:36 PM »

On the contrary, skepticism is the sign of a healthy mind.  Question everything, don't take anything at face value, and always doubt something unless you have good reason to trust it.  Continual questioning of a subject will eventually lead to the truth being revealed.  Were it not for skepticism, we'd never get any real answers to anything. >.>

Questioning me is all you have been doing, but I can assure you that it is a waste of energy and will accomplish nothing.

Quite the opposite, if we continue to question you we'll eventually uncover your true purpose.  It's only a matter of time.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2010, 11:02:44 PM »
You again mention this strange term.

Kh--! Well, I don't want you to know what the term means, so there!