Author Topic: I have returned  (Read 27150 times)

Dr. Z

• Baka MotK-chan! Daikirai!
  • hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
I have returned
« on: August 24, 2010, 08:40:32 PM »
I just got back from getting by bunions scraped and my arthritis treated, so now it is time for another diatribe. Recently, I was rather shocked and appalled by a news article I saw in the Sunday Times. It detailed the increasing spread of encroaching cultural factors which menace to undermine the social contract established by human civilization. It is in all of our best interest that we endeavor to curb this threat as expeditiously and efficiently as possible, so as to preserve our very way of life. I am greatly enthralled in monitoring your progress on this front. Don't disappoint me.

Cordially,
Dr. Z

I've been watching you....

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: I have returned
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 08:42:19 PM »
What encroaching cultural factors?

And can I have a hug?

Toasty

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 08:42:43 PM »
I just got back from getting by bunions scraped and my arthritis treated, so now it is time for another diatribe. Recently, I was rather shocked and appalled by a news article I saw in the Sunday Times. It detailed the increasing spread of encroaching cultural factors which menace to undermine the social contract established by human civilization. It is in all of our best interest that we endeavor to curb this threat as expeditiously and efficiently as possible, so as to preserve our very way of life. I am greatly enthralled in monitoring your progress on this front. Don't disappoint me.

Cordially,
Dr. Z

:uninterestedreimu:

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 08:45:31 PM »
Does this article perhaps exist online somewhere, so the rest of us may peruse it?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Dr. Z

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 08:46:08 PM »
What encroaching cultural factors?

And can I have a hug?

They are obscure and ill-defined, but can best be described as a systematic process of history. They can be identified by their resemblance to a number of hostile political movements throughout history, although they are not identical.

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 08:46:39 PM »
I suggest going back to a system of social contract as it is described by Thomas Hobbes and establish a Leviathan. This forum has already done so with the Idiot Hierarchy, to which we all sacrifice our sanity in exchange for mindless amusement. I'd say we're a good example of a perfect society~

Dr. Z

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 08:47:52 PM »
Does this article perhaps exist online somewhere, so the rest of us may peruse it?

Not that I am aware of. I read it in a newspaper, which many of you young people may consider obsolete as a medium of information transfer.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 08:48:55 PM »
They are obscure and ill-defined, but can best be described as a systematic process of history. They can be identified by their resemblance to a number of hostile political movements throughout history, although they are not identical.

Could you provide some examples?

Edit: And a hug?

Dr. Z

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 08:51:04 PM »
Could you provide some examples?

Edit: And a hug?

Perhaps you should peruse the following website:

http://infoweb.newsbank.com

And no, I will not embrace you.

Ryuu

• time for kittyrina lessons
  • time to press r again
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2010, 09:03:12 PM »
Perhaps you should peruse the following website:

http://infoweb.newsbank.com

And no, I will not embrace you.

If you will not embrace us, will you at least embrace our young, willing, nubile minds?

http://ryuukyunplaysstuff.tumblr.com/ read about me playing league i guess

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2010, 09:06:39 PM »
Really?

Really?

This has to be a mod sockpuppet.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Dr. Z

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 09:09:51 PM »
If you will not embrace us, will you at least embrace our young, willing, nubile minds?

No, but I will provide guidance to the proper path of philosophical activism.

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2010, 09:12:45 PM »
I suggest going back to a system of social contract as it is described by Thomas Hobbes and establish a Leviathan. This forum has already done so with the Idiot Hierarchy, to which we all sacrifice our sanity in exchange for mindless amusement. I'd say we're a good example of a perfect society~

I think we should establish a Laevateinn. :3
All lies and all sin, all dreams and all majesty, Everything rots in this ruined hell

[The Perfect, Elegant Maid] [Pathos of the Hated People] [Music, Projects, and Art]

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2010, 09:13:23 PM »
But you're never saying any clear words. How do you expect to guide us  :ohdear:

And I will never follow anyone who doesn't deliver hugs, so there

Dr. Z

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 09:14:23 PM »
But you're never saying any clear words. How do you expect to guide us  :ohdear:

And I will never follow anyone who doesn't deliver hugs, so there

This is a prime example of the degeneracy of today's youth. Perhaps you other readers should take an example from this delinquent and strive to be the opposite type of individual.

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 09:14:35 PM »
No, but I will provide guidance to the proper path of philosophical activism.

You can fill my budding, adolescent intellect with all the activism you want.

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 09:15:50 PM »
I just got back from discussing Maid RPG. Right now I am rather vexed and concerned from reading this forum post by someone who claims to be a doctor, posting naught but a single initial ?Z? to identify himself. The post decries and condemns the great changes that are shaping our society today, something he criticizes to be impinging upon these vague, undefined abstract limitations he calls ?social contracts established by human civilization?. Without cause or reason he declares that it is in our best interests to prevent this thing he baselessly disparages as a threat in order to preserve something he describes as ?our way of life?. I am bothered, troubled, even alarmed that this person could talk of such an atrocious protestation against the very drive of humanity?s progress with such calm, effortless eloquence. That this ?diatribe? of his might even seem logical and persuasive to some, powerful even. I fear what may happen if this person is allowed to speak to the ignorant masses, influencing and swaying their wills. For this thing he attacks, that he demands censure on, is the very power of change! He attempts to impose these restraints, these limits, to the very fuel of human lives. Change moves human civilization forwards. There are no limits, no confines! If anything, the only law of life, the only ?social contract?, is progress. Development and advancement are the very foundations of this ?social contract? that humanity endeavours to uphold every passing day. It is the very basis upon which the institution of life is built. Our way of life depends on it. To impede it would be folly. To curb it would be suicide. To stop it would be death. I look on in anxiety and fear at this. My only hope is that you can decide for yourself the truth and the course of action you must take.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 09:18:40 PM by Gappy »

Dr. Z

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 09:15:59 PM »
You can fill my budding, adolescent intellect with all the activism you want.

Then do as I have previously instructed.

Toasty

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 09:17:56 PM »
This is a prime example of the degeneracy of today's youth. Perhaps you other readers should take an example from this delinquent and strive to be the opposite type of individual.

So just what is the excact opposite of a tuna?

Ryuu

• time to press r again
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 09:18:12 PM »
So just what is the excact opposite of a tuna?

A cod?

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 09:18:32 PM »
I'm just wondering what the fuck this is doing on TARC.

That's all.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Dr. Z

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2010, 09:19:03 PM »
I just got back from discussing Maid RPG. Right now am rather vexed and concerned from reading this forum post by someone who claims to be a doctor, posting naught but a single initial ?Z? to identify himself. The post decries and condemns the great changes that are shaping our society today, something he criticizes to be a impinging upon these vague, undefined abstract limitations he calls ?social contracts established by human civilization?. Without cause or reason he declares that it is in our best interests to prevent this thing he baselessly disparages as a threat in order to preserve something he describes as ?our way of life?. I am bothered, troubled, even alarmed that this person could talk of such an atrocious protestation against the very drive of humanity?s progress with such calm, effortless eloquence. That this ?diatribe? of his might even seem logical and persuasive to some, powerful even. I fear what may happen if this person is allowed to speak to the ignorant masses, influencing and swaying their wills. For this thing he attacks, that he demands censure on, is the very power of change! He attempts to impose these restraints, these limits, to the very fuel of human lives. Change moves human civilization forwards. There are no limits, no confines! If anything, the only law of life, the only ?social contract?, is progress. Development and advancement are the very foundations of this ?social contract? that humanity endeavours to uphold every passing day. It is the very basis upon which the institution of life is built. Our way of life depends on it. To impede it would be folly. To curb it would be suicide. To stop it would be death. I look on in anxiety and fear at this. My only hope is that you can decide for yourself the truth and the course of action you must take.

You have greatly misapprehended my missive, as I am not in opposition to the overall concept of change, but all change is not for the better. There are positive and negative changes. Positive change will propel humanity into a bright future, unburdened by evils such as poverty, war, disease, and prejudice. The type of change I am referring to is a deleterious assault upon the very foundations of society, which, if allowed to progress unhindered, will lead to the absolute downfall of civilization and a return to the neolithic era at best.

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2010, 09:19:58 PM »
Or strive to be the same as me and create a world in which we live happily every day. It is your choice, Doc~

Also, I am not exactly a prime example of today's youth. I unfortunately defy the stereotypes  :3

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2010, 09:20:16 PM »
That website doesn't work.

Why you do this to me? =[

Dr. Z

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2010, 09:21:53 PM »
That website doesn't work.

Why you do this to me? =[

Surely you are mistaken. Allow me to read it.

Oh, dear, this is far worse than I had ever anticipated. It seems the pernicious factors which I speak of have already extended their influence so far as to cut off my main source of information. This only proves what I have been saying. We must act now, or our children, and our children's children, will be born into a world of misery and fascism.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 09:22:37 PM »
Not that I am aware of. I read it in a newspaper, which many of you young people may consider obsolete as a medium of information transfer.

I do not consider newspapers to be particularly obsolete, but as I have no idea where you are situated, I cannot guarantee my local newspapers will have run the same article yours has. Were an online version readily available, it would assist in enlightening all of us despite only yourself having access to the physical copy.

I think we should establish a Laevateinn. :3

I think you should link to the full image from which your avatar comes.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 09:23:12 PM »
I'm just wondering what the fuck this is doing on TARC.

That's all.

Oh, fine, if you insist.

Toasty

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 09:23:37 PM »
A cod?

It's settled then. We shall all strive to be cod, or else misery and facism and other silly things will come to. Yes, even if you don't plan on having children who will have children, you must become a cod. Tis urgent.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 09:24:23 PM »
Which do you find to be a greater threat of spreading fascism today? The jihadis or the the teahadis?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 09:25:12 PM »
If people desire to become cod, I am in possession of a cape made out of them. This may help you on your journey.