Author Topic: Yugioh TCG/OCG topic  (Read 28747 times)

Re: The new yugioh banlist is out.
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2010, 07:48:59 PM »
With all the new support for Six Samurais, they're bound to be the next meta!
It's like X-Saber, Blackwings, and Infernity had a massive orgy and this is thier baby

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2010, 08:58:16 PM »
How do they compare to Scraps and Fabled, haven't played for a while, but they seemed pretty OP.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2010, 08:55:02 AM »
This reminds me despite the fact I slowly get more cards for a Deck I haven't actually made it yet. A few weeks ago I managed to get Glifford the Legend at a local Flea Market. Also is Gearfried the Swordmaster even worth it? It looks like incuding Gearfried the Iron Knight would be detrimental to the deck I want to make.
None of them are useful.

Checked the True/Legendary Six Samurai cards. They seem insane. Have they ever tried to make a good archetype that isn't based on swarming or Synchro-ing?

I don't know how they compare to Scraps and Fableds, though. Might make a test dck on Trade Cards Online.

« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2010, 05:21:25 PM »
None of them are useful.

Checked the True/Legendary Six Samurai cards. They seem insane. Have they ever tried to make a good archetype that isn't based on swarming or Synchro-ing?

I don't know how they compare to Scraps and Fableds, though. Might make a test dck on Trade Cards Online.
Do OTK decks count? :V

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2010, 08:58:36 PM »
None of them are useful.

There's Herald, though I became bored with it, it was basically and OTK deck, the only difference being able to see your opponent squirm when you win. tbh, archetypes as whole bore me. Most of the decks I play aren't archetype based, or if they are, they have tons of room for tech. Only exception is Morphtronics, because DIAL ON!!!!

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Re: Yugioh TCG/OCG topic
« Reply #125 on: November 20, 2010, 08:35:45 PM »
Best counter for Herald is TURRET WARRIOR :smug:

« Reply #126 on: November 23, 2010, 03:04:01 AM »
Gravekeepers just won YCS ahahahahahahahaha

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2010, 03:27:33 AM »
Ever since 'toad was banned, frogs have become boring to me, and nothing has filled its shoes. I tried fortune ladies, but they just aren't the same. This is what I'm going to try for the current format.

message detail

Just something I've always wanted to do.

Deck(42 cards)

Monsters(16)
3|Abpf|Battle Fader
3|Stbl|Swift Scarecrow
3|Sovr|Zero Gardna
3|Drev|Wattlemur
1|Pp01|Marshmallon
1|Dlg1|Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2|Lodt|Golden Ladybug
1|Psv|Gravity Bind

Spells(5)
1|Ast|Level Limit - Area B
1|Lob|Swords of Revealing Light
1|Sdj|Scapegoat
2|Mrl|Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps(19)
3|Fet|Threatening Roar
2|Mfc|Thunder of Ruler
3|Sdp|Waboku
1|Mrd|Mirror Force
1|Mrd|Solemn Judgment
3|Gx04|Dark Bribe
2|Dcr|Skill Drain
1|Dpct|Starlight Road
3|Drev|Solemn Warning
1|Lon|Torrential Tribute

-SIDE DECK-
2|Pgd|Book of Moon
2|Mfc|Neko Mane King
2|Drev|Effect Veiler
1|Lod|Royal Oppression

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2010, 03:29:17 AM »
All that stall and no Final Countdown??

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2010, 03:36:23 AM »
All that stall and no Final Countdown??

It wouldn't as amusing if it had Final Countdown in it. This is purely for the lulz.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #130 on: December 09, 2010, 02:19:05 AM »
Hey, Mystia what do you think of the structure deck? Tethys is going the fairy allure.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #131 on: December 09, 2010, 02:38:50 AM »
Common Krisyta? Something makes me think they're gonna do some douchebaggery here and cut that one out :V

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #132 on: December 09, 2010, 03:13:15 AM »
Have they done that before? Anyways, we still haven't dragunities.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #133 on: December 09, 2010, 03:18:26 AM »
Have they done that before? Anyways, we still haven't dragunities.
Solemn Judgment was a common in at least two structure decks >___>

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #134 on: December 09, 2010, 03:27:17 AM »
I think they should put WArning in as a Common to make up for what they did. Think those two will be in the 3 pack sets?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #135 on: December 09, 2010, 04:18:09 AM »
Warning was SUPPOSED to be a common, so I doubt they'll change it back anytime soon.

Also I'm more concerned about freaking Pot of duality. 150$ for a card that you need in threes? No thanks. It's not needed in every deck sure, but it makes it a pain to make those decks that do need it.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #136 on: December 09, 2010, 09:30:49 PM »
Warning was SUPPOSED to be a common, so I doubt they'll change it back anytime soon.

Also I'm more concerned about freaking Pot of duality. 150$ for a card that you need in threes? No thanks. It's not needed in every deck sure, but it makes it a pain to make those decks that do need it.

I think it will be released in one of the 3-pack sets, or maybe a Gold Series set, along Warning, and some old crap no one wants.and then banned

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #137 on: December 09, 2010, 10:49:12 PM »
PoD is hardly gamebreaking :V It just increases consistency of decks that don't really special summon.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2010, 12:48:42 AM »
PoD is hardly gamebreaking :V It just increases consistency of decks that don't really special summon.

Which is pretty much everything. One could argue something similar for Pot of Greed.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2010, 01:05:48 AM »
I guess, but it's not nearly as versitile and it actually has drawbacks, not to mention your opponent gets to see what card you get so if you pull a Mirror Force or Honest they'll be ready, or they could even mind crush you. Plus it's not even that great of a topdeck since any traps you get with it will be known to the opponent, and any powerful monsters you get can't be special summoned. Normally draw cards are used to speed up decks, but the no SS and one PoD per turn limitations slow things down to balance out the card.

Obviously it's a good card, but it's not game breaking like PoG.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2010, 01:12:32 AM »
I guess, but it's not nearly as versitile and it actually has drawbacks, not to mention your opponent gets to see what card you get so if you pull a Mirror Force or Honest they'll be ready, or they could even mind crush you. Plus it's not even that great of a topdeck since any traps you get with it will be known to the opponent, and any powerful monsters you get can't be special summoned. Normally draw cards are used to speed up decks, but the no SS and one PoD per turn limitations slow things down to balance out the card.

Obviously it's a good card, but it's not game breaking like PoG.

I guess. Personally, I don't find PoG that bad. It's only as good as what it can draw. I think it would be okay at 1. I would rather have it Dark Hole, at least.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff