Author Topic: Disappearing Bookmarks  (Read 2522 times)

Disappearing Bookmarks
« on: June 18, 2010, 04:05:27 AM »
I'd post this in the bug report if I was sure it was a bug and not something stupid I'm unintentionally doing  :derp:

I used the bookmark feature for the first time a few days ago, and since then, I've had the bookmark disappear entirely on two separate occasions. A day or two ago, and just a couple minutes ago, now. I certainly didn't try to delete it or anything obvious. I just went to check them, and it told me that I had no bookmarks >.>

Any ideas?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Re: Disappearing Bookmarks
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 09:46:38 AM »
Next time please post this in the bug report thread.  Even if you're not sure if it's just something you're doing wrong.

That being said, bookmarks are broken.  This is a known issue.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 01:32:19 PM »
Ah, ok. Thank you.

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 05:11:34 AM »
...Really? It works on Chrome (me being lazy to search for browsers it works on or no) just fine...

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 05:29:06 PM »
The forum bookmarks feature, not your browser's bookmarks.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."