Author Topic: My Precious Thing  (Read 27949 times)

Easy Mode

My Precious Thing
« on: June 09, 2010, 02:31:35 AM »
My Precious Thing

AN: Special fairiz (get it, coz Im touhou) 2 my bf (ew not in that way) slaves, pootybabby 4 helpin me wif da story and spelling. U rok! Kirkie ur da luv of my kawaiii life u rok 2! IOSYS ROX!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi my name is Mode Yu?ki Koishi Shameimaru ARM and I have long straw blond hair (that?s how I got my name because blond doesn?t end with a o) with yellow streaks and white tips that reaches my shoulders and bright blue eyes like endless sapphires and a lot of people tell me I look like Alice Margatroid (AN: if u don?t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I?m not related to ZUN but I wish I was because he?s a major fucking hottie. I?m a youkai but my teeth are straight and white because I eat humans. I have pale white skin. I?m also a magician, and I go to a magic school called Forest of Magic School in Gensokyo where I?m in the six year, class B (I?m sixteen). I?m a touhou (in case you couldn?t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love the Human Village and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black dress with matching white frills around it and two yellow ducks in my hair, teal stockings and black mary janes. I was wearing pink lipgloss, no foundation, black eyeliner and teal eye shadow. I was walking outside Forest of Magic School. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of humans stared at me. I ate them.

?Hey Mode!? shouted a voice. I looked up. It was?. Slaves!

?What?s up Slaves?? I asked.

?Nothing.? she said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go eat humans.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AN: IS it good? PLZ tell me fairiz!

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
Re: My Precious Thing
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 02:34:48 AM »
How many chapters until you seduce all the Toehoes?

You better use sexily in this or I swear i'll >:|
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 02:37:22 AM »
So, who's up for a skype reading/drinking game of My Precious Thing?

dustyjo

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 02:38:50 AM »
oh dear god.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 02:39:18 AM »
Why is this happening?
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 02:41:11 AM »
gj gf(no taht way u proverts!!!!) keep goin  :] :] :] :] :] :]

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 02:45:17 AM »
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

Easy Mode

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 02:50:28 AM »
AN: Fairiz 2 pootybabby 4 helpin me wif da chapta! BTW humans stop flaming ma story ok!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtouhouXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day I woke up in my bedroom. It was bright and sunny. I opened the door of my room and drank some creamed human remains from a bottle I had. My room was black silky and inside it was white curtains with teal frills on the ends. I got out of my room and took of my big frilly hat and clock which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a pink frilly dress, a duck necklace, platform mary janes and white socks with lace tops on. I put on my poofy lace hat, and put my hair in a big twintails.

My friend, Suwako (AN: Slaves dis is u!) woke up then and grinned at me. She flipped her sun yellow hair with a yellow frog hat and opened her sea-blue eyes. She put on her frog-covered blue dress with a white undershirt and little pleather mary janes. We put on our makeup (clear lipgloss and red blushes.)

?OMFG, I saw you talking to Slaves yesterday!? she said excitedly.

?Yeah? So?? I said, blushing.

?Do you like Slaves?? she asked as we went out of the Patchy?s Magic Room and into the Great Hall.

?No I so fucking don?t!? I shouted.

?Yeah right!? she exclaimed. Just then, Slaves walked up to me.

?Hi.? she said.

?Hi.? I replied flirtily.

?Guess what.? she said.

?What?? I asked.

?Well, IOSYS are having a concert in Eientei.? she told me.

?Oh. My. Fucking. God!? I screamed. I love IOSYS. They are my favorite band, besides FALSE&TRUES.

?Well?. do you want to go with me?? she asked.

I gasped.  

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 02:53:40 AM »
omgggg UR GUNNA SAY YES RIGHT

SO HELD IN SUSPENSE I HAVE TO KNOW OMG
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2010, 02:55:10 AM »
IT KEEPS HAPPENING
Just ignore this little link here.

Easy Mode

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2010, 03:19:44 AM »
AN: STOP FLAMMING DA STORY HUMANZ OK! odderwize fairiz 2 da youkai ppl 4 da good reveiws! FAIRIZ AGEN SLAVES! oh yeah, BTW I don?t own dis or da lyrics 4 IOSSY.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On the night of the concert I put on my red lace-up mary janes with platforms. Underneath them were white frilly socks. Then I put on a pink shirt with a black corset with a gold one winged eagle on the front and a black skirt. I put on a little black crown. I curled my hair at the ends and made it brown. I felt a little magical then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a magical grimoire while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listenedto some FALSE&TRUES. I painted my nails clear and put on TONS of magic circles. Then I grabbed Sakutaro. I didn?t put on foundation because I was pale anyway. I drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert.

I went outside. Slaves was waiting there in front of her spaceship. She was wearing a long black dress (with gold all over it), baggywhite pants, a fan and had her hair in a bun (AN: A lot fo kewl womin wer it ok!).

?Hi Slaves!? I said in a magical voice.

?Hi Mode.? she said back. We walked into her super spaceship (the license plate said T0UH0U) and flew to the place with the concert. On the way we listened excitedly to IOSYS and COOL&CREATE. We both smoked Marisa?s mushrooms and drugs. When we got there, we both hopped out of the spaceship. We went to the danmakyu pit at the front of the stage and grazed as we listened to IOSYS.

?wara ningyou ni wara ningyou ni wara ningyou ni gossun gossun gossun-kugi ? sang miko (I don?t own da lyrics 2 dat song).

?miko is so fucking hot.? I said to Slaves, pointing to her as she sung, filling the club with her chipmunk voice.

Suddenly Slaves looked sad.

?What?s wrong?? I asked as we held shift for focus. Then I caught on.

?Hey, it?s ok I don?t like her better than YOU!? I said.

?Really?? asked Slaves sensitively and she put her hat around me all protective.

?Really.? I said. ?Besides I don?t even know miko and she might cosplay Sanae. I fucking hate that little bitch.? I said disgustedly, thinking of her ugly green face.

The night went on really well, and I had a great time. So did Slaves. After the concert, we ate some humans and asked ARM and miko for their autographs and photos with them. We got IOSYS concert tees. Slaves and I crawled back into the spaceship, but Slaves didn?t go back into Forest of Magic School, instead she drove the car into????????? the Field of Flowers!  

dustyjo

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 03:25:44 AM »
I was gonna read this aloud, but my voice is awful.

Momiji

• Cya
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2010, 03:31:13 AM »
You keep your fruity ass off Youkai Mountain, you hear?  =|

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2010, 03:31:59 AM »
aww yeah here comes the *~Xx Good part xX~*
Wotters gonna' wot

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2010, 03:32:42 AM »
You keep your fruity ass out of Mugenkan, you hear?  =|

Fix'd.

Easy Mode

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2010, 03:38:15 AM »

AN: I sed stup flaming ok mode?s name is MDOE nut mary su OK! SLAVES IS SOO IN LUV wif her dat she is acting defrent! dey nu eechodder b4 ok! dis next  chaptre iz NSFW!!!!!!!!!!fairiz u guyz!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtouhouXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

?SLAGES!? I shouted. ?What the fuck do you think you are doing??

Slaves didn?t answer but she stopped the spaceship and she walked out of it. I walked out of it too, curiously.

?What the fucking hell?? I asked angrily.

?Mode?? she asked.

?What?? I snapped.

Slaves leaned in extra-close and I looked into her kawaii pink eyes (she was wearing pretty eyeshadow) which revealed so much kawaii and desu and then suddenly I didn?t feel mad anymore.

And then????? suddenly just as I Slaves kissed me passionately. Slaves climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a tree. She took of my top and I took of her dress. I even took of my socks. Then she put her thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time.

?Oh! Oh! Oh! ? I screamed. I was beginning to get an bomb. We started to kiss everywhere and my pale body became all warm. And then?.

?WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!?

It was????????????????????.huhwhat!

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2010, 03:39:13 AM »
And it begins!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2010, 03:40:05 AM »
huh

what
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Easy Mode

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 03:46:45 AM »
AN: STOP flaming! if u flam it menz ur a human or a vampre! Da only reson huhwhat swor is coz he had a hedache ok an on tup of dat he wuz mad at dem 4 having sexx! PS im nut updating umtil I get five good revoiws!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtouhouXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

huhwhat made and Slaves and I follow him. He kept shouting at us angrily.

?You ludacris fools!? he shouted.

I started to cry tears of duc down my pallid face. Slaves comforted me. When we went back to the house huhwhat took us to Professor VIc Viper and Professor Kanako who were both looking very angry.

?They were having sexual intercourse in the Flower Field!? he yelled in a furious voice.

?Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?? asked Professor Kanako.

?How dare you?? demanded Professor Vic Viper.

And then Slaves shrieked. ?BECAUSE I LOVE HER!?

Everyone was quiet. huhwhat and Professor Kanako still looked mad but Professor Vic Vipr said. ?Fine. Very well. You may go up to your rooms.?

Slaves and I went upstairs while the teachers glared at us.

?Are you okay, Mode?? Slaves asked me gently.

?Yeah I guess.? I lied. I went to the girl?s dorm and brushed my teeth and my hair and changed into a black maid dress with a white apron and black shoes with white lace. When I came out?.

Slaves was standing in front of the bathroom, and she started to sing ?s complex? by COOL&CREATE. I was so flattered, even though she wasn?t supposed to be there. We hugged and kissed. After that, we said goodnight and she reluctantly went back into she room.  

Easy Mode

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2010, 03:53:59 AM »
Mode: i am srs
Mode: no updates until 5 gud revoiws
twohose@gmail.com: dam flams
twohose@gmail.com: famsers*
twohose@gmail.com: they shunt dis u.
twohose@gmail.com: dey jellyus.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2010, 03:55:42 AM »
5 gud revoiws
Wotters gonna' wot

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2010, 03:56:50 AM »
Why am I Dumblydore :x Are you implying I'm a fuken poser?

Momiji

• Cya
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2010, 03:57:32 AM »
Inclusion of Vic:  +infinity

Inclusion of Kanako:  -infinity

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2010, 03:57:47 AM »
Why am I Dumblydore :x Are you implying I'm a fuken poser?
No, she's implying you're gay

not that there's anything wrong with that

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2010, 03:58:49 AM »
No, she's implying you're gay

not that there's anything wrong with that
You main the most annoying character in Soku.

not that there's anything wrong with that YOU'RE A BAD PERSON GO AWAY

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2010, 03:59:16 AM »
5th revoiweoweiwhatever motherfucker
                                                                                   .

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2010, 04:01:14 AM »
You main the most annoying character in Soku.

not that there's anything wrong with that YOU'RE A BAD PERSON GO AWAY
you do realize most people will think you mean Suwako, right

although I'm somewhat okay with her, actually, but still :V

* Alice sneaks into huhwhat's house for a surprise attack

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2010, 04:02:10 AM »
you do realize most people will think you mean Kanako, right
Fixed.
                                                                                   .

Momiji

• Cya
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2010, 04:03:37 AM »

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2010, 04:04:18 AM »
you do realize most people will think you mean Suwako, right

although I'm somewhat okay with her, actually, but still :V

* Alice sneaks into huhwhat's house for a surprise attack
Hey I use Suwako too! Sometimes.

Bawwwwww Alice is such an overpowered character even though she's low tier she's so annoying to fight I hate how her f.5A and 6A have really annoying range and are the best option in every situation even though they usually whiff just not against me because I set myself up for it bawwwww I hate Alice in soku.