Author Topic: Dr. Komeiji is in.  (Read 36862 times)

Sophilia

• Exposition Patchouli
  • Seeker of Truth
Re: Dr. Komeiji is in.
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2010, 06:42:37 PM »
So, um, the Lady said that I need to get one of those "free will" things and sent me here.  I don't see why, but if she thinks it'll help me serve her, who am I to argue?

Oh, ignore that Satokoi stuff you're seeing.  Just a reflex reaction that I've got under control...I think.  Or maybe not.
Life and death are without purpose.  Our attempts to give them one are quite presumptuous of us.  But in the end, we exist, and that is enough.

Current status: Dissuading deliberately choking for imagined fame.

dustyjo

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2010, 06:45:37 PM »
Hmm~? You don't look too interesting~.

But...but I have a cool car! Isn't that interesting?  :ohdear:

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2010, 06:48:58 PM »
Hmm...this'll be easy~. What do you want~?

The doc says that you can solve my problem of being too perfect.

Gpop

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2010, 06:50:20 PM »

But...but I have a cool car! Isn't that interesting?  :ohdear:

What's a car~? I just fly anyways~.

The doc says that you can solve my problem of being too perfect.

Hmm...so many choices~. Well just come into this room with me and I'll fix that up for ya~.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2010, 06:50:59 PM »
O- Okay... GRABBIN' PILLS!

... Tank... TANK! TAAANNKKK!!!!! *Starts swinging axe randomly*
You are still traumatised by Francis's constant complaining. There is nothing I can do to help you.

So, um, the Lady said that I need to get one of those "free will" things and sent me here.  I don't see why, but if she thinks it'll help me serve her, who am I to argue?
You were abused as a child and came to accept that your own words have no power. I suggest positive affirmations.

Oh, ignore that Satokoi stuff you're seeing.  Just a reflex reaction that I've got under control...I think.  Or maybe not.
If it's any comfort, I'm relatively sure that's considered a Heimlich maneuver in Bratislava.

Apotheosis

• Pop-tarts please!!!
  • MOM WHERE'S MY POP-TARTS?????
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2010, 06:58:38 PM »
oh god I've been turned into a hideous vermin after a night of unpleasant dreams

goddamnit I have to go to work in a few hours
The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr - Mohammed

Gpop

« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2010, 07:03:00 PM »
This is getting boring Onee-chan~. I'm going out for a bit~.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2010, 07:04:14 PM »
oh god I've been turned into a hideous vermin after a night of unpleasant dreams

goddamnit I have to go to work in a few hours
You're still dreaming, given that you've walked into my clinic with your eyes closed. I suggest pinching yourself.

This is getting boring Onee-chan~. I'm going out for a bit~.
Do you promise not to violate the minds of random people on the street?

Gpop

« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2010, 07:05:39 PM »
Do you promise not to violate the minds of random people on the street?

Aww...not even one~?

« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2010, 07:05:49 PM »
*Stops the delusional act*

HAHA! I'M SAFE!

.... You heard nothing. Now anyway, up to my next problem!

My mind sometimes replay things that happened that did not go to my favor except this time... in my favor through my actions rather than by pure luck alone. Thus, it comes up as a regret that I feel I cannot let go.

How do I go about destroying said regrets and making my mind more shwalshy?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2010, 07:10:46 PM »
Aww...not even one~?
Maybe if they agree to it. But no unwilling ones, I had to spend hours explaining after the last time you went loose.

My mind sometimes replay things that happened that did not go to my favor except this time... in my favor through my actions rather than by pure luck alone. Thus, it comes up as a regret that I feel I cannot let go.

How do I go about destroying said regrets and making my mind more shwalshy?
You have a rare disorder known as Betamaxitis. Swallow this CD and you should feel better.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2010, 07:24:55 PM »
Doctor, I am way too honest and straightforward. I THINK YOU WOULD LOOK HOT IN ZETTAI RYOUIKI! Yeah, that. How can I stop blurting out the truth no matter what?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2010, 07:26:35 PM »
Doctor, I am way too honest and straightforward. I THINK YOU WOULD LOOK HOT IN ZETTAI RYOUIKI! Yeah, that. How can I stop blurting out the truth no matter what?
I suggest you read the manga Liar Game in its entirety. It will teach you that good people lie as well and thus truth is not an inherent part of justice.

Toasty

« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2010, 07:29:27 PM »
Oh, wonderful, it's that satori!

Doctor, i'm going to be up front about this. Can I you back to the outside world so we can use you to study mind reading? There is a lot we can learn from a fully functioning member of your species. In fact, I could do some research on the spot. Do you have any qualms with having your skull opened? It's for science!

But of course, if you come with me, I have some special machines that let me look inside your head in a way. Nothing special, just seeing where you're thinking the most, so to speak.

:3

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2010, 07:30:17 PM »
I suggest you read the manga Liar Game in its entirety. It will teach you that good people lie as well and thus truth is not an inherent part of justice.
You mean, like, if somebody is freaking ugly, and he asks me how he looks, I, like, shouldn' tell him he is freaking ugly? Or does that depend on the quotient of his muscle mass by my muscle mass?
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2010, 07:33:57 PM »
Doctor, I also have issues with writer's block. How can I write in this state, even though I so desperately want to?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2010, 07:37:00 PM »
Can I you back to the outside world so we can use you to study mind reading?
Before that, I'll need you to the whole Boundary.

There is a lot we can learn from a fully functioning member of your species. In fact, I could do some research on the spot. Do you have any qualms with having your skull opened? It's for science!
Explain to me how 'skull opened' and 'fully functioning' can exist in the same paragraph.

And I'll refuse your offer. I'm, um, rather camera-shy.

You mean, like, if somebody is freaking ugly, and he asks me how he looks, I, like, shouldn' tell him he is freaking ugly? Or does that depend on the quotient of his muscle mass by my muscle mass?
Effectively, sometimes the truth hurts, so yes in that lying on both those counts is wise.

Doctor, I also have issues with writer's block. How can I write in this state, even though I so desperately want to?
Writer's Block is a tragic illness where your temporal lobe is held in place by a small layer of dead neural matter. The only cure is to beat your head against a wall until an idea comes to you.

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2010, 07:41:31 PM »
Doctor, we're having a contest and no one participates yet. Can I just subject them to the guillotine?

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2010, 07:43:33 PM »
After beating my head against the wall, Doctor, I have decided that I want to re-write White Rose with Satori in every role.

Except for the love interest. Who is also Satori.

Is this a good idea?

Toasty

« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2010, 07:44:19 PM »
Doctor, you do know we dated for two months, right?

On a related note, during that time your sister pelted me with baseballs and bit me on the head during that time. Have you found a way to curb such behaviour?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2010, 07:47:06 PM »
Doctor, we're having a contest and no one participates yet. Can I just subject them to the guillotine?
Understand that some of your contestants may have been going through a very difficult couple of weeks - we've seen Miss Ruro with her tragic case of Writer's Block, and there may be RL incidents in the case of other contestants that stopped them from writing for a long period of time.

And logically, this means you haven't participated either, so I suggest that you follow my earlier advice and start with yourself.

Doctor, you do know we dated for two months, right?
You're suffering from delusions. See Koishi when she gets back.

On a related note, during that time your sister pelted me with baseballs and bit me on the head during that time. Have you found a way to curb such behaviour?
Wear a helmet.

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2010, 07:48:49 PM »
Doctor, you missed the blatant logical error in my earlier request that I only noticed after stating it myself :V

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2010, 07:50:44 PM »
Doctor, you missed the blatant logical error in my earlier request that I only noticed after stating it myself :V
What? You mean you didn't mean to say that you would subject no one to the guillotine?

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2010, 07:52:51 PM »
I assumed you meant to subject EVERYONE to the guillotine. But yes, semantics, blah blah blah I'm a psychologist not an English teacher. You should see Miss Yakumo for that one, though I hear her last class was...eventful.

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2010, 07:57:04 PM »
DOCTOR I CAN'T STOP GROWING FLOWERS IN MY BACKYARD AND SPEARING THOSE WHO TRY TO ATTACK THEM I THINK I'M TURNING INTO YUKA WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOO :ohdear:

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2010, 07:59:10 PM »
DOCTOR I CAN'T STOP GROWING FLOWERS IN MY BACKYARD AND SPEARING THOSE WHO TRY TO ATTACK THEM I THINK I'M TURNING INTO YUKA WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOO :ohdear:
Calm down. You're perfectly fine, simply over-protective as a result of a bad relationship with your mother and a subconscious urge to be a better maternal figure than she was.

Now, if you should happen to meet another girl with a parasol who looks exactly like you, then perhaps we should discuss this more thoroughly.

Toasty

« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2010, 08:02:07 PM »
Doctor, the cat tried to dig up my strawberry plant.

Should I beat it down with a fish, throw it at a random bystander, or spray it with water?

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2010, 08:05:14 PM »

Should I beat it down with a fish, throw it at a random bystander, or spray it with water?
...wait, the cat or the plant?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2010, 08:06:53 PM »

Spray the fish with water, throw it at the cat, then throw the cat/fish combo at a random bystander. Problem solved.

I'd have said you have a problem with being indecisive, though now I'm not so sure.

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2010, 08:09:42 PM »
Spray the fish with water, throw it at the cat, then throw the cat/fish combo at a random bystander. Problem solved.
Doctor, I highly object to abuse of my brethren!