Author Topic: Dr. Komeiji is in.  (Read 36875 times)

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Dr. Komeiji is in.
« on: June 04, 2010, 02:22:54 PM »

I'm not very familiar with how your psychologists function above ground. Koishi told me that doctors display their intelligence by wearing glasses, but everything that comes out of her mouth should be taken with a pinch of salt.

...Ah, I see. You're getting irritated because I'm going off on a tangent. I apologise.

Anyway, I've decided to offer my services after witnessing threads such as this. Clearly you young men (apologies for the few women who read this, but you are undoubtedly few and far between) have had your brains warped in some foul manner to find things like that attractive. You may claim that you are joking, yes, but how else can a troubled individual release their pent up fetish besides claiming that it they aren't being serious? And these desires speak volumes about the true feelings pent up inside you.

...Why, yes. Sigmund Freud is my idol. How did you guess?

So in short, I'm here to listen to your desires and tell you what is wrong with your life. Don't be afraid - I've looked into the hearts of many, and by now I can handle anything you throw at me.

...What? The van? From what I've heard, it was used by the old practicing doctor around here. He wasn't using it, and there was no candy inside after all, so I decided to make it my own until he returns.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 06:43:37 AM by Roukanken »

Sana

• Good gravy!
Re: Dr. Komeiji is in.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 02:26:05 PM »
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE DOCTOR

ONLY ONE

dustyjo

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 02:28:03 PM »
Wait, you mean liking the beautiful woman with the tails isn't healthy?

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 02:30:16 PM »
A BUSTY SHINIGAMI OR A KITSUNE!?
WHO SHOULD I PICK AND WHO SHOULD I FORGET!?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 02:31:47 PM »
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE DOCTOR

ONLY ONE
You appear you have an issue with idolisation. I know this might be hard for you to accept, but there is actually more than one doctor. Go home and think about this.

Wait, you mean liking the beautiful woman with the tails isn't healthy?
Did you, perhaps, have a beloved pet who died recently? Perhaps this interest of yours is just a sign you haven't really let go.

A BUSTY SHINIGAMI OR A KITSUNE!?
WHO SHOULD I PICK AND WHO SHOULD I FORGET!?
Have you ever considered a girl who exists outside of your computer screen? Just as a suggestion.

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 02:32:35 PM »
My tooth hurt, I need you to kiss it and make it better

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 02:35:08 PM »
For this I recommend... the guillotine~

dustyjo

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 02:35:46 PM »
Did you, perhaps, have a beloved pet who died recently? Perhaps this interest of yours is just a sign you haven't really let go.

No, but I miss my mother...

You wouldn't mind helping me with that, would you?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 02:39:35 PM by dustyjo »

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 02:38:44 PM »
Dr Komeiji, I have an uncontrollable fetish for purple haired telepaths.  What should I do?

...And what are you doing after work~? ;)
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2010, 02:41:33 PM »
My tooth hurt, I need you to kiss it and make it better
You seek attention in order to make up for your poor grasp of the English language. I'm afraid all I can offer you in terms of help is this dictionary, and a reminder that all sentences need to end with a punctuation mark of some sort.

For this I recommend... the guillotine~
You are conflicted over whether you are adopted and believe your true parents are in fact French. Talk to your family about this posthaste.

No, but I miss my mother...
These glasses might be better for you than they are for me, then. Here.

Disclaimer to be safe: This isn't a place for serious confessions, it's a joke thread. Don't get srs. >:|

Dr Komeiji, I have an uncontrollable fetish for purple haired telepaths.  What should I do?

...And what are you doing after work~? ;)
Your interest in telepaths is a sign that you believe no-one understands you, that only by looking deep into your heart can anyone see you for you who are. Purple is the colour of wealth, so I believe you are afraid people judge you based on your financial standing rather than your personality. Take this lottery ticket.

...And after work, I intend to return home and tend to my pets. Why do you ask?

dustyjo

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 02:44:22 PM »
These glasses might be better for you than they are for me, then. Here.

I already have glasses, damnit.

And I suppose enjoying chopping a certain immortal's head off isn't healthy either?

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 02:47:09 PM »
Time is limited and I do not like that fact.

How does one get by said fact!?

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 02:48:09 PM »
But the pain. It hearts.

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2010, 02:48:47 PM »
As there is no evidence to the contrary, we can rule out the existence of a supernatural force or being that would give our lives a meaning. This means that the meaning of our lives is defined by what we ourselves make it out te be, what we want to achieve, be it winning a million dollars, becoming president of the world, cure cancer or to simply be with your loved ones.

If you follow it to the end, the meaning of life is to get the most enjoyment out of it, however you do that. Depending on genome and personal experience, everybody has different preferences, different means to achieve enjoyment from.

If fantasizing about a girl that doesn't exist enriches your life without having any side effects that might result in the opposite along the way, there is little reason not to do it. What you must do now is question if this is the case. I can't read your mind.
...yet.

Luckily, we are more or less hard-wired to, eventually, take care for one or more people and to get enjoyment out of the enjoyment of these people. How strong this effect is and to how much people iot applies differs wildly from human to human through the parameter explained in the previous paragraph, though. Now, the optimal thing to do would be to condition everybody from birth onwards to enjoy exactly what they are supposed to do in their later lives. That way they enjoy themselves while maximizing the enjoyment of others, creating a glorious utopia where everybody is happy and lives together in harmony harmony oh love.

A brave new world!

...I really need to read that book some time.
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 02:48:53 PM »
Return that van to it's proper owner, you thief :<

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Dr. Komeiji is in
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2010, 02:49:50 PM »
I don't need therapy. All you do is get paid to listen, and then one thing leads to a mother- uh, I mean another, um, and besides which, I am normal and well-adjusted with a keen sense of penis. SELF! I meant keen sense of self.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2010, 02:50:42 PM »
You are conflicted over whether you are adopted and believe your true parents are in fact French. Talk to your family about this posthaste.
I decapitated them :smug:

And I suppose enjoying chopping a certain immortal's head off isn't healthy either?
Chopping off heads? Our interests seem to overlap. May I recommend the guillotine?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2010, 02:56:10 PM »
Time is limited and I do not like that fact.

How does one get by said fact!?
These actually seem highly related. Mr. Dusty, your hatred of the immortals is perhaps a sign that you cannot accept death; Mr. Axman, there is nothing more disturbing than realising your own time is limited.

However, in the words of the great psychologist Geese Howard PhD, 'You cannot escape from death'. Admittedly, his version was much louder and harder to understand, but the sentiment remains. Have either of you considered grief counselling? I have an assistant who does a lot of work with the dead who may be able to help there.

But the pain. It hearts.
Do you have a secret love you have not confessed? A Freudian slip such as that speaks volumes.

Mr. Iryan, take your absurdism elsewhere. You do not appear to have any crippling mental issues like the tragic souls I'm trying to support here.

Return that van to it's proper owner, you thief :<
You seem to have guilt issues. Did you forget to return a library book on time as a young child, and never really forgive yourself for it? Look deep into your heart.

I don't need therapy. All you do is get paid to listen, and then one thing leads to a mother- uh, I mean another, um, and besides which, I am normal and well-adjusted with a keen sense of penis. SELF! I meant keen sense of self.
You seem perfectly healthy to me, sir.

I decapitated them :smug:
Have you ever considered visiting your local police station? Perhaps they can help you with your problems.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2010, 02:59:54 PM »
:sword!:

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2010, 03:00:13 PM »
You certainly don't dress very professionally.  Shouldn't you at least be wearing a white coat?

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2010, 03:02:09 PM »
Have you ever considered visiting your local police station? Perhaps they can help you with your problems.
They couldn't. They only had about 20 people there, didn't even keep my busy for half an hour  >:D

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2010, 03:03:12 PM »
Mr. Iryan, take your absurdism elsewhere. You do not appear to have any crippling mental issues like the tragic souls I'm trying to support here.
Or maybe it is that everybody else is fine, and we have the mental problems!

*twitch*
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 03:04:45 PM by Iryan »

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2010, 03:05:05 PM »
:sword!:
:freud!:

You certainly don't dress very professionally.  Shouldn't you at least be wearing a white coat?
Your criticisms of me are merely a reflection of your own feelings of worthlessness. Don't judge yourself by the clothes you wear.

They couldn't. They only had about 20 people there, didn't even keep my busy for half an hour  >:D
Have you tried using the guillotine on yourself? I guarantee it will keep you busy for the rest of your life.

Or maybe it is that everybody else is fine, and we have the problems!
Take this copy of Twilight and ponder on the fact that people enjoy this novel. Then you can accept that there are other people out there much more mentally damaged than you.

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2010, 03:15:36 PM »
Take this copy of Twilight and ponder on the fact that people enjoy this novel. Then you can accept that there are other people out there much more mentally damaged than you.
But that is the problem: If you can enjoy anything, even the most retarded and painful anomalies space-time has to offer, wouldn't that permanently render you the happiest person in the universe and, thus, your life (and yourself) superior to everyone else?

From that we could conclude that Twilight fans are superior to us. If that is not a revelation to break a man, I don't know what is...

:o

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2010, 03:18:28 PM »
But that is the problem: If you can enjoy anything, even the most retarded and painful anomalies space-time has to offer, wouldn't that permanently render you the happiest person in the universe and, thus, your life (and yourself) superior to everyone else?
"It is better to be a human dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied." ~ J.S. Mill

lumber_of_the_beast

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2010, 03:44:19 PM »
I hate myself. Every last bit of me. I can state with confidence that the world would be improved by my immediate demise.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2010, 03:48:42 PM »
'Dr.' Komeiji? Do you have credentials? The fact that you tout Sigmund Freud as your idol makes me think you sorely lack the ability to advise anyone on psychological matters, but at least you look cute in glasses.

Also, is it true you read minds?
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

dustyjo

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2010, 03:49:06 PM »
These actually seem highly related. Mr. Dusty, your hatred of the immortals is perhaps a sign that you cannot accept death.

What? I don't hate her, silly.

She loves having her head cut off.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2010, 03:53:59 PM »
I hate myself. Every last bit of me. I can state with confidence that the world would be improved by my immediate demise.
Have you considered that you may be conflicted as to your gender? It certainly seems to apply to a large majority of this forum, at least.

'Dr.' Komeiji? Do you have credentials? The fact that you tout Sigmund Freud as your idol makes me think you sorely lack the ability to advise anyone on psychological matters, but at least you look cute in glasses.
I have no official qualifications, on the basis that the Old Hell has no educational facilities to speak of. As for Freud, the only books I've ever had to study were those that Koishi gave to me from above ground. She seemed fascinated by his theories, for some reason.

Also, is it true you read minds?
Why the lack of trust in my abilities? Are you afraid of believing others? Were you hurt early in your life by a person you placed your faith in who let you down? If so, perhaps you should accept it and learn to move on regardless.

What? I don't hate her, silly.

She loves having her head cut off.
Hmm. Perhaps I should see this friend of yours when I have the chance. For now, though, I prescribe anger management courses.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2010, 04:04:56 PM »
Does that mean you can see what i'm imagining right now? :3

[nsfw]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4285/7648718.jpg[/nsfw]
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook