Author Topic: Image Tag Limit in Signature  (Read 2896 times)

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
Image Tag Limit in Signature
« on: April 26, 2010, 04:25:09 AM »
Apparently, there's a limit where I cannot use more than two images in the signature.

Is it possible to increase the limit or even remove it?

I didn't want to ask in the Have a Suggestion for a New Feature? thread because it's not actually a new feature.

Thanks for reading!
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Re: Image Tag Limit in Signature
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 05:13:23 AM »
Erm why?  Reason being there is a tag limit is because you can get around the sig size limits with it.  Image dimensions are checked per image, not cumulatively per sig.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 08:32:57 AM »
Erm why?  Reason being there is a tag limit is because you can get around the sig size limits with it.  Image dimensions are checked per image, not cumulatively per sig.
Wait, really? I assumed that it worked that way.

Sorry about that. Was thinking of a 60 + 500 +40 width image combination, but I realize d from your reason that the tag limit is there as a precaution to stopping people who would attempt to circumvent the size limit.
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 01:06:58 PM »
Wait, really? I assumed that it worked that way.

Sorry about that. Was thinking of a 60 + 500 +40 width image combination, but I realize d from your reason that the tag limit is there as a precaution to stopping people who would attempt to circumvent the size limit.

Any reason why you can't merge it down to 2 (or even 1) image?

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 03:33:57 PM »
Any reason why you can't merge it down to 2 (or even 1) image?
Well, it's because the image between the two is actually TwitSig, which, unlike the two Imageshack hosted pictures, is regularly updated, so I can't merge that picture. The two images were supposed to be on the left and right like bookends.

It would be rude of me if I forced you to change something just because it didn't work out for me, so I combined the two still images and put them on the left.

Thank you for answering my request, nonetheless. Um, sorry about my stupidity.
Horie dorie~