Author Topic: Automatic Resizing in Image Tag  (Read 4613 times)

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
Automatic Resizing in Image Tag
« on: February 22, 2010, 05:41:00 AM »
For some strange reason, MotK will always attempt to add "width=500 height=125" to the img tag in my signature even though the rules state that the max permitted size is 600x125px.

Is this a bug or is it just me?
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Automatic Resizing in Image Tag
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 05:49:47 AM »
?(?_o)/?

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 05:52:55 AM »
If the either the length or width of your sig are over the limit, it'll automatically scale down your sig to fit the limit while preserving the aspect ratio.

The image you're using is 600x150, so it scales your image to 5/6th its normal size to make the height 125.
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 06:21:12 AM »
Oh... whoops.

I feel terrible about missing such a vital detail. However, I would like to still thank you for helping! I'm going to go change the size of the image soon.

What a strange script though...
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!