Author Topic: RPG - Waking Up From the Dream (Discussion Thread)  (Read 91127 times)

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
Re: RPG - Waking Up From the Dream (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #420 on: April 30, 2009, 01:26:27 PM »
I'll do it myself if I ever catch up, but character-wise I'm probably going to be flipping out at such security breaches until we're in good enough fighting condition to handle a small-but-decently-equipped army.

...Fuck Christ Potatoes...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 01:28:17 PM by Etch-E-Sketch »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #421 on: April 30, 2009, 02:36:27 PM »
Quote from: E-Mouse
Quote from: Helepolis
PS Someone has to seriously lecture Taihou for his acting.
Claimed.

I'll do it myself if I ever catch up, but character-wise I'm probably going to be flipping out at such security breaches until we're in good enough fighting condition to handle a small-but-decently-equipped army.

Just like TranceHime now known as: Velvet Silk, I will keep an updated profile post about small revealance of Taihou. And awnser the questions asked by the characters in the future story, else it would be too dull to give everything away (Hirozawa asked Mokou already one).
Though the detectives among us probably speculating already ( or have their own ideas ) what is going on.

I'll repeat it once more to avoid lamish =P that Taihou's strenght did not increase, he didn't become overpowered nor gained suddenly an extra ability or anything god-mode-alike.

This just shows why he was accepted to the SDM as a butler + bodyguard like Sakuya.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 05:40:30 PM by Helepolis »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #422 on: April 30, 2009, 03:31:52 PM »
I edited my character's profile to include some crucial information about what is currently going on, so it is justified and doesn't sound totally off track and godmoddy.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

« Reply #423 on: April 30, 2009, 03:44:55 PM »
exorcism, freemasons style

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #424 on: April 30, 2009, 03:51:00 PM »
I think I'll sit this bit out. It's liable for an ordinary human to get in the way at this point.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #425 on: April 30, 2009, 04:01:12 PM »
exorcism, freemasons style

damn straight

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #426 on: April 30, 2009, 09:07:50 PM »
Posting!

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #427 on: April 30, 2009, 09:10:08 PM »
lol! i KNEW you was posting. The thread said 3 people were there looking at it. I figured you etch and me were there hahah. i was gonna post but i figured you both might be posting. so i'm holding my hand for now.

Edit: btw we're close to the limit. are you gonna delete this one and remake it afterward? i don't think anything important is worth holding onto/salvaging from this discussion thread hehe
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

« Reply #428 on: April 30, 2009, 09:13:16 PM »
Thread doesn't need deleting. It'll be sealed with cryogenic agents for future preservation and research.

mad

« Reply #429 on: April 30, 2009, 09:40:54 PM »
I'll save the titles Playmaid, Sexy Devil, Bondage Harvest, Can't cut the Tentacles, Librarian Love, Drain Me! Mistriss Vampire, Witch Watch, Love Dolls, and so on and so forth if it comes to that. I think we should keep this thread, even if its locked.
Little did he know, the shed was near Yuyuko, who was in a role-play of Dune. As a sandworm.

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #430 on: April 30, 2009, 09:44:04 PM »
And done.

Me thinks we're moving to the shrine, oh yes.

Kojiro, you're free to invite Pearl over.

Carry on, ladies and gentlemen.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 09:49:46 PM by Mind-The-Gap »

Gpop

« Reply #431 on: April 30, 2009, 10:11:32 PM »
And done.

Me thinks we're moving to the shrine, oh yes.

Kojiro, you're free to invite Pearl over.

Carry on, ladies and gentlemen.

I guess the Satori discussion happened before Kojiro found us and Satori, Koishi, and I went outside, right? I hope you are aware of that.

Well I guess I'll post something short then.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #432 on: April 30, 2009, 10:58:23 PM »
hehe as long as the times allow it i'm sure its fine. I think i'll make a new post soon.

thanks MTG and for the 3rd time: Should i give Pearl a partner too? XD i asked twice before in this thread. I was thinking of giving her Komachi and/or Shikieiki (or Elly) since Pearl is a Scythe user as well. You said that every character should have a partner and i made her forgetting that so i should give her a partner then.

My mansion is 10-15 minutes away from here and the shrine. Personally, I'd like to continue living there (and anyone else is welcome to go there too) I kinda wanted to establish it as a 2nd (or 3rd if the Tourist Helpers and Shrine count seperately) as another safe house or HQ. Plus, i think it would be better for 'bonding' with my teammates since we're more private and not with everyone around us.

Other than that my place was raided by those pirates XD I'd naturally want to watch the house. luckily i dont' know WHO or WHAT raided my place so.......yeah.
I think i'll make a post soon.
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Gpop

« Reply #433 on: April 30, 2009, 11:09:08 PM »
Well now even I should have temporary enemies.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #434 on: April 30, 2009, 11:19:52 PM »
Well, Maybe we should mend that shop first. That can act as a cover for HQ, and it's easily blown in one night= =

I'll do it, though......

Maybe just a telephone call and call some workers from town will be OK,

"Roof Mending Servise? Sure!"

= = *Sweatdrop*

UPDATE: I got a much better idea! Just you see!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 11:22:24 PM by nemoma »

Break anything that stands between you and them!

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #435 on: April 30, 2009, 11:36:20 PM »
Jan is now sleeping, but only for a little bit Being the only truly normal biological human, it would figure that he needed to rest after so much physical activity.

If we're going to move in a little bit, I already have a way to get Jan moving in mind, but if we stay at Tourist Helpers for a bit longer, that's fine too.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #436 on: April 30, 2009, 11:45:58 PM »
Roof Mending Complete.

Well, gotta explain how Amarillo can OVERLOADING ONE fairy's mana.

(Yes, all her awesome ability can only work on fairies, she cannot Overload Nitori, for example.
In Gensokyo, the only characters she can overload are fairies. and ONE AT A TIME.)

Will explain in story.

mad

« Reply #437 on: May 01, 2009, 12:59:11 AM »
RAI:

Alright, looks like Day 2 is almost over. I'm posting the briefing soon. I have an idea that spans both threads.

Edit: done, now please pm or post what time you pressed the button. Don't assume that everyone will push it in time, or that someone will refrain from pushing it until she dies. I think it would be a good idea to put why that time was the one you pushed it at. Perhaps, you wanted to end this waste of time. Perhaps, panic froze you, leaving you unable to act until then. Anyways, ALL RAI must push their remotes or choose not to in order for me to post the next part.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 01:13:05 AM by Madness Chaser »
Little did he know, the shed was near Yuyuko, who was in a role-play of Dune. As a sandworm.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #438 on: May 01, 2009, 02:23:37 AM »
Yay, Tourist Helpers in real life.

http://nemoma.6te.net/th/index.php

::)

The amazing point is you can move that thing above into any other host and all the data will stay = =
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 02:26:37 AM by nemoma »

« Reply #439 on: May 01, 2009, 04:26:00 AM »
being sick sucks but i'm gonna get this post done before my body becomes to painful to move.

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #440 on: May 01, 2009, 07:46:50 AM »
@Kojiro, I don't see any problems with that. Go right ahead. Sorry for missing that, I skim-read the stuff in the discussion thread these days.

@AJC - Get well soon. Speedy recovery!

@Gpop - Whoah, out-of-character much? XD I don't think I've written anything so far that might indicate that sort of a personality ^^;; What's more, Mitaka said 'I'll surpass him'? When he has zero confidence and self-esteem? ^^;;;;;;;;;; Even worse, he attacked someone for no reason? When he's the calm, collected sort? Hmm, I can try and think of some sort of plot device that might alter Mitaka's personality 180 degrees like that...maybe the deathly attraction thing? Otherwise I might have to ask you to change that, sorry XD. Anyone else think there is a discrepancy, or is it just me?

EDIT: I thought up a good plot device to explain the sudden change in character. Will write it up later.

@Anathe - Did I get the possession thing right? I assumed the 'deathly attraction' thing was some sort of evil spirit, considering it could leap from Taihou to Hiroko. The 'exorcism' was just for laughs. Otherwise, tell me if any changes need to be made. And yes, I quoted the last insult wrong, and I'm surprised no characters have commented on that yet XD.

Let's see, anything else...?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 10:19:39 AM by Mind-The-Gap »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #441 on: May 01, 2009, 08:16:46 AM »
My edited profile talks about "deathly attraction" in more detail.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #442 on: May 01, 2009, 09:50:45 AM »
Offtopic: Velvet, you should teach me or show me recourses how to play Mahjong. I was always interested in the game but couldn't find any sources or material to learn it. Currently I am at work so we'll probably discuss when I am at home.

AJC, as long as you do not have something bad it will cure. Get well.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 11:55:33 AM by Helepolis »

Gpop

« Reply #443 on: May 01, 2009, 12:39:06 PM »
@MTG: Who won't react to a punch to the face? Anyways I don't want him to have ZERO confidence. But I want to show that he DOES have some confidence, and it should improve as he now has a temporary grudge against someone.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #444 on: May 01, 2009, 01:06:35 PM »
Urg I am still at work getting bored =.=

Btw, I could swear ThirtyFour posted a story post but then deleted it? Huh?

@Anathe, I am curious. It is good that everybody slowly is revealing some background info about their powers or history. Little by little teasing how it should be done.

I personally dislike those situations like in manga series where everything is explained within one chapter.

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #445 on: May 01, 2009, 01:10:23 PM »
I do have plans involving at least Team FUBAR being at the shrine at 7:00 AM Day 3 if that's alright.

I won't raid your shit again, as far as I can forsee anyways.

mad

« Reply #446 on: May 01, 2009, 01:17:29 PM »
@ MTG

Yes, I need Miguel's reaction(or lack thereof) in order to proceed.

@ Rabbit

Same with Ben

« Reply #447 on: May 01, 2009, 01:31:17 PM »
Mechanic: So, these are the aircraft you had in mind?

Ria: Yes. They should have a code name. I've got it. "Orca"

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #448 on: May 01, 2009, 02:05:27 PM »
I just went along with what you wrote: that is, the spirit that caused the deathly attraction in Taihou jumped to Hiroko, but the imprisoned spirit (let's just call him Az for now) was too strong for it to gain any foothold. BTW, Hiroko's suggestion in post 100 was pretty fitting. More will be revealed as I make shit up time goes by.

monty python ftw :V

Good to know ^^.
@MTG: Who won't react to a punch to the face? Anyways I don't want him to have ZERO confidence. But I want to show that he DOES have some confidence, and it should improve as he now has a temporary grudge against someone.

That's the thing, I (personally) wouldn't react to a punch to the face XD Yeah, I'm that much of a pacifist. And since we play as ourselves (sort of), I base Mitaka's reactions to situations on my own. It would have been a different story if you had punched someone I (or Mitaka) cared for though.

Plus, though he can be painfully sarcastic (Okazaki Tomoya style), he wouldn't outright insult people and comment on someone else's 'pe...~'. That's distasteful XD

Anyhow, that's fine, you provided me with a great plot device ^^

@ MTG

Yes, I need Miguel's reaction(or lack thereof) in order to proceed.

@ Rabbit

Same with Ben

Got it. I may have some time tonight to catch up with RAI Force...or maybe not....depends...

I do have plans involving at least Team FUBAR being at the shrine at 7:00 AM Day 3 if that's alright.

I won't raid your shit again, as far as I can forsee anyways.

Where did the missile attack posts go anyway? Anyhow, most people would be at the shrine tomorrow morning, including the people at Koji's mansion (whether or not they decide to stay over for the night). I'll personally start off day 3 (so don't run off and start day 3 without me XD).

A raid will be useful, but later, much later.

To everyone who have been writing me PMs, sorry if I haven't replied yet, I get something like 4 new messages a day and there's a considerable backlog. I'll get around to them....maybe.

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #449 on: May 01, 2009, 03:04:54 PM »
Ah, fuck this indigestion dude...

I'll post for the story thread or somethin' don't really know what I can do though, I guess I'll just go with comic relief, something I'm good at. While I'm at it I should probably post how many neco-arcs cats he and his harem have (maybe). Been meaning to calculate that for sometime now...

Hmm, perhaps it should be time to get Toshiro's intro going, I dunno I'll probably save that for the mid day of Day 3.