Author Topic: RPG - Waking Up From the Dream (Discussion Thread)  (Read 91102 times)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: RPG - Waking Up From the Dream (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #330 on: April 28, 2009, 06:42:21 PM »
I am just wondering if MTG, Xan or TranceHime ( who is sleeping I think ) can give us small hints of what the next key event(s) is going to be.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #331 on: April 28, 2009, 06:44:10 PM »
If you're online later, I might be able to catch you... Although not now, unfortunately. Time to put something in my belly!

When I get back, we can try to get these to groups together, and Kojiro can catch up if he's not on then too.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #332 on: April 28, 2009, 06:57:45 PM »
I'm here. I've been here the entire time hehe. I just want to see how this meeting is going a bit first. We left my manion at 9pm so i'll probably get there in 10-15 minutes, I'ma see what happens first a bit.

(Plus i'm playin Touhoumon. Training to beat Koga atm)
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #333 on: April 28, 2009, 07:07:26 PM »
Aye, Keep the tank of Rika, destroy the wasteland and everything else hyper-modern. I still find it extremely unsuitable for a Touhou Gensokyo based story.

Agreed.

And god damnit, it's like I'm never going to catch up. Take it easy, would you?!

That, or let me in on marking my own comments/additions to large-group posts. IRC channel please.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #334 on: April 28, 2009, 07:09:00 PM »
Aye, Keep the tank of Rika, destroy the wasteland and everything else hyper-modern. I still find it extremely unsuitable for a Touhou Gensokyo based story.

BE PATIENT!

all will be done, eventually.

Wait a bit, and that will be resolve.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #335 on: April 28, 2009, 07:11:49 PM »
A longer-term suggestion for such resolution:

Where the hell are we supposed to get fuel and ammunition for that sort of stuff?

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #336 on: April 28, 2009, 07:15:37 PM »
Etch: Um... Are you reading the posts fully? The meeting isn't at the shrine, but at the Tourist Helper's place. What reason would one have for bombarding an empty shrine anyway?

Cut by E-Mouse: Yeah, that's a good point too. The RAI, being a military group, would have access to that sort of supply convoy, but since private ownership of even handguns is illegal in Japan, there isn't much of a plausible way for pirates to get tanks/land curisers/floating ships in the first place, much less the ammo.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #337 on: April 28, 2009, 07:17:16 PM »
BE PATIENT!

all will be done, eventually.

Wait a bit, and that will be resolve.

Eh, it seems there is some.... Problem with location......

*Sweatdrop*

Break anything that stands between you and them!

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #338 on: April 28, 2009, 08:03:00 PM »
Outside story: I am currently drawing my profile picture (sketching mainly) because I had this inspiration bombardment. I don't know when it will be done. ( I am not that skilled in drawing humans/manga generally ). Hope to finish it tommorow or something but it will be rough sketch then without colours.

Onstory:
Yea location detection is quite hard when people forget to type it in their post titles. I for example lost track of the excact time and events for once >.< good thing MTG corrected me.

mad

« Reply #339 on: April 28, 2009, 09:04:45 PM »
Jalal asked the question and Amarillo turned to Jeremy to answer it? a minor detail that should be dealt with somehow.

Edit: laughing at McWallace portrayal. Well, he was built so that it was nigh impossible to get out of character.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 10:29:05 PM by Madness Chaser »
Little did he know, the shed was near Yuyuko, who was in a role-play of Dune. As a sandworm.

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #340 on: April 28, 2009, 10:48:38 PM »
I though the Tourist helper WAS the shrine.

Oops

removed bombardment scenes to make things easier and not as complicated.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #341 on: April 28, 2009, 11:15:44 PM »
Jalal asked the question and Amarillo turned to Jeremy to answer it? a minor detail that should be dealt with somehow.

Edit: laughing at McWallace portrayal. Well, he was built so that it was nigh impossible to get out of character.

Ahh... My mistake,

I'll go mend it right now = =

Fixed.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #342 on: April 28, 2009, 11:46:33 PM »
i loled at that endin MTG. seriously lol'ed xD hahaha.
Did you get my question i asked earlier btw? about my other char Pearl?

Edit:
since MTG was descibing their clothes and whatnot i was looking for casual wear...found this eventually and thought it was cute hehe http://safebooru.donmai.us/post/show/336128/bag-blonde_hair-bow-casual-child-contemporary-hair
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 12:15:41 AM by Kojiro »
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #343 on: April 29, 2009, 12:50:00 AM »
IRC CHANNEL PLZ

:(

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #344 on: April 29, 2009, 01:11:24 AM »
I'm hoping to keep working on catching up, but that was too good a point to end a post on.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #345 on: April 29, 2009, 02:04:12 AM »
I'm hoping to keep working on catching up, but that was too good a point to end a post on.

Your Catch-up is so good(yes, really good.) that I archived a page JUST FOR YOU.

http://nemoma.6te.net/OriZone/?page_id=245

And by the way, who is Paula?

In the creation of Amarillo Viridian I borrowed elements from Yellow(PM:A), Ciel(MMZ), Misuzu Kamio(AIR) (they ALL have blonde-hair-ponytails.) and the basic principles of Jedi Religion.

So I'm interested that there are other people that is familiar to her XD.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #346 on: April 29, 2009, 02:24:14 AM »
I'm afraid the nickname was short-sighted of me, since I didn't focus as much on the actual appearance as having yellow hair and, apparently, psychic powers - based mostly on metaknowledge, unfortunately.

Paula is the token female of Earthbound. Earthbound is basically the game that got me online, and the source of my online alias (exit mice). Paula is a young girl with yellow hair and psychic powers.

Conclusion: ⊂二二二( ^ω^)二⊃ ブーーーーーン!!!!

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #347 on: April 29, 2009, 02:28:21 AM »
I'm afraid the nickname was short-sighted of me, since I didn't focus as much on the actual appearance as having yellow hair and, apparently, psychic powers - based mostly on metaknowledge, unfortunately.

Paula is the token female of Earthbound. Earthbound is basically the game that got me online, and the source of my online alias (exit mice). Paula is a young girl with yellow hair and psychic powers.

Metaknowledge always proves useful , as same as all thing Meta-related. (I'm serious on that.)

OK, Proved she have the same personality... Seems meta-knowledge really is AWESOME.

However, Amarillo is vulnerable to Melee Attacks (All of them, in the game version of An Age Of Chaos she have a Defense of 72 while others are like 200 when debut, and she is resistant to all elemental attacks: Absorb Lightening, Ignore Dark and Light, 10% Damage on other elemental attacks beside poison. And none of these will appear in-story since there is not a stable mana supply = =|||)

For her ability... maybe I'll have a explanation in-story on that.

If I didn't have the chance the explanation will appear in the Glossary. (Now there are not enough words to be written on that, also, I don't know how to write things such like TANKS, WASTELAND and PIRATES. No Offense. *SweatDrop*)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 02:39:33 AM by nemoma »

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #348 on: April 29, 2009, 02:29:37 AM »
I can't believe I had to actually look up "how to play poker" on google in order to write my last post. :S

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #349 on: April 29, 2009, 02:32:41 AM »
You wouldn't be the only one.

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #350 on: April 29, 2009, 02:34:18 AM »

Huh, so that's what it means...

Can't believe I didn't see that sooner :/

Eh, I have my current post on my Crtl+V so I might just slap it on down for this event. I might drag Shinjiro and his crew into something I dunno, it's been ages since the last activity in the RAI centric thread and I really like writing Shin's dialouge~

I can't believe I had to actually look up "how to play poker" on google in order to write my last post. :S
I've done this countless times before only it wasn't always poker I had to look up, in one instance I looked up 'how to hand-wash clothes' in WikiAnswers.

Gpop

« Reply #351 on: April 29, 2009, 03:20:47 AM »
Alright I'll be writing up my next part sometime tomorrow. I'll catch up to you guys by then. But I won't play poker though (because with Satori around that'll kind of rig the entire game).

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #352 on: April 29, 2009, 03:21:26 AM »
Pokers TAT

I never played them since I get bad luck.

I always get the worst combination of cards.

(That part of me was fused into the character Amarillo Viridian and Fairy Phoenix, they all have super-bad-lucks)

So, no card games for Amarillo, please. (Plus she is currently cooking @ 0600 onwards, then she meets Rinnosuke)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #353 on: April 29, 2009, 03:24:44 AM »
There are older guys in the RP, surely some of you know 麻雀?

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #354 on: April 29, 2009, 03:38:18 AM »
There are older guys in the RP, surely some of you know 麻雀?

Hah, yes.

However, because of the same reason above I decided to stay away with it.

For People who can't read/Display Chinese Characters: Mahjong

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #355 on: April 29, 2009, 03:39:18 AM »
Japanese ruleset with automatic tables >_>

Oh, wait. Super bad luck?

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #356 on: April 29, 2009, 03:59:17 AM »
hehe too bad Shinjiro took Tewi. Then you'd never have to worry about Luck ever again.

Edit: Speaking of which, make sure you NEVER play a game with him XD you won't have to worry about your luck since you'll know he's taken it all to begin with hahaha.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #357 on: April 29, 2009, 04:09:40 AM »
Japanese ruleset with automatic tables >_>

Oh, wait. Super bad luck?

Yeah. SUPER bad luck.

In real-life: The hosting company of my website and other contents went BANKRUPT.
FOUR different companies, one by one.

The company that hosted my 3rd website was shut down by SPAMHAUS

The company that provided MSN Chatbot Programming services was shut down by Microsoft.

Another company (2nd website)went bankrupt because somebody else have hosted something really bad... And was shut down...(both chXXd PXXX and PhXXXing Websites)

The Last one(My first webhost), it just disappeared into thin air.

Together with all the codes and data I created from stretch.

Isn't it a bad luck for programmers?

Well, a pay service will solve the problem, however.... I don't have money...

hehe too bad Shinjiro took Tewi. Then you'd never have to worry about Luck ever again.

Edit: Speaking of which, make sure you NEVER play a game with him XD you won't have to worry about your luck since you'll know he's taken it all to begin with hahaha.

WON'T EVEN TRY IT.

Actually In these Danmaku games I can't dodge Tewi's any pattern. I bombed through them all.
And I can defeat every extra boss....
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 04:13:25 AM by nemoma »

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #358 on: April 29, 2009, 04:14:57 AM »

If someone had Hina they should probably stay FAR away from any form of gambling. Sure, she absorbs curses but that doesn't stop her from springing a (curse) leak...

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #359 on: April 29, 2009, 04:16:46 AM »
If someone had Hina they should probably stay FAR away from any form of gambling. Sure, she absorbs curses but that doesn't stop her from springing a (curse) leak...

Wait a minute, did Hina use other's bad luck instead of mana to sustain herself.

If she does...

BTW: Put the picture to prove my above post:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 04:18:38 AM by nemoma »