Author Topic: RPG - Waking Up From the Dream (Discussion Thread)  (Read 91143 times)

Sawaguchi`Mai

• Guh..!
  • She is just too cute! I swear!
Re: RPG - Waking Up From the Dream (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #210 on: April 25, 2009, 10:39:05 PM »
Please note that it was an entire shipload of questionable reading material, including such titles as PlayMaid, Sexy Devil, Librarian Love, Drain Me! Mistress Vampire, and Can't cut the Tentacle amongst others.

What I think of those names:

PlayMaid - Hentai Doujin that involves Sakuya

Sexy Devil -Hentai Doujin that involves Remilia AND/OR Flandre

Librarian Love - Hentai Doujin that involves Patchouli, Marisa, and Koakuma

Drain Me! Mistress Vampire - Hentai Doujin that involves Remilia

Can't cut the Tentacle - ...I really don't wanna know.

Other than that. I friggin' hate you. No really. XD

Got my little bit done; I'll probably be off for a while... But don't wait up if you have places to go; the Library group can sustain itself for a bit. I'll be back!
Sure. You'll be back. >_>'
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 10:42:42 PM by ZeiAkabane »

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #211 on: April 25, 2009, 10:45:55 PM »
Look, if you don't want the magazines, just get rid of them. you don't have to keep them.

Hell, sell them for profit if you want.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #212 on: April 25, 2009, 10:49:59 PM »
After a little tweaking with the RSS Template...

Hooray! You can subscribe the archive site normally now!

http://nemoma.6te.net/OriZone/?feed=rss2

Actually that's why I got A+ in all web-related course in college: I use them all the timeXD

Break anything that stands between you and them!

« Reply #213 on: April 25, 2009, 11:00:37 PM »
oh yes, one other thing. The Pirates are doing stuff at night.

Whatever you have done during the day has little effect on the Pirates, excluding the mansion incident, of course.

Now, unless the battle lasts beyond 8:00 PM on day 2, The teams in Junes will not meet pirates.

Edit: I'm thinking of having the Escapees join up with the shrine group, using a tank and some mana generators from the raid as peace offerings. They will keep the Dauntless as a mobile headquarters with optical camoflage. The Pirates ARE going to enter into conflict with the Yakuza for control of the black market. Success on their part will mean that the Yakuza must align with a faction or die.

The Pirates' role in the plot is to offer an alternative, if you want to steal shit.

And you can blame it on the pirates to draw attention away from Gensokyo, though that will alert General Qwai .
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 11:14:28 PM by Etch-E-Sketch »

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #214 on: April 25, 2009, 11:38:11 PM »
alright! that was a long and somewhat difficult thing (the post) to pull off hahah
I did 3 sweet things flawlessly

1) pass Patchouli and Koakuma to Jan
2) passively make him aware of all that's going on with the collapse, mana links, and enemies etc
3) find out that everyone is meeting up at the tourists helpers thanks to Pearl's great ability for gossip

I got your message MTG about us tryin to stay within the certain timeframes and whatnot. It'll be difficult since not everyone is posting (Like Xan. i still need to pass him Youmu if he's still interested in playing this! >_<) or able to post (like Gpop's probation sadly). If i do take a nap it'll be for 2 hours tops (or 3 ._.) but i'll still work with that as well too. But i won't start or end a post at a farther time than anyone else I'll say.

One more thing then i'm done for now until this party/meeting starts
My power is sealed away...like permanently its gone and not accessible anymore. In my profile i said i "released it in the cosmos" I ain't getting that back XD. I said sealed because that IS what happened. Think of it thsi way
80% my max is the air in a ballon
lift let the ballon go into the air and pop it realeasing all that energy and pressure back out into empty space. I'm not getting it back ever XD so only the smaller 20% is all i got left. The seal is there locking away the rest of the mana which is what i use as energy reserves but that's all it can be used for now. and there's little incentive to unlock that portion.  Like having a FIELD of windmills but nothin to power. haha

alright Jan the girls are yours finally. If Xan shows up at the meeting/party i can transfer Youmu easily enough too.

Edit: oh and i've decided. When i do take other characters Rumia and Hina are definitely the prime targets
Just thought i'd throw that out there incase Etch gives those pirates partners too or something. I'd like to get them on reserve ^^;
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 11:41:31 PM by Kojiro »
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #215 on: April 25, 2009, 11:47:27 PM »
Well done, Kojiro... This is more than enough to work with. I may even be able to set off as an advance group towards the combat area or shrine with this much... We'll be seeing everyone else soon!

« Reply #216 on: April 25, 2009, 11:51:09 PM »
Well done, Kojiro... This is more than enough to work with. I may even be able to set off as an advance group towards the combat area or shrine with this much... We'll be seeing everyone else soon!

unless you meet PIRATES!

« Reply #217 on: April 25, 2009, 11:55:44 PM »
nemoma's archive is missing several posts of mine?

i'll get to work eventually on "fairy harem" timeline but thats gonna be annoying to do.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #218 on: April 25, 2009, 11:58:34 PM »
nemoma's archive is missing several posts of mine?

i'll get to work eventually on "fairy harem" timeline but thats gonna be annoying to do.

A large portion of the day 2 are in the "Posts" section

scroll down from the "Real-Time" contents and choose the Story Archive, it should be there.

These will be archived into pages once the 2nd Day's stories are all over.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #219 on: April 26, 2009, 12:17:28 AM »
I am going to have SO DAMN MUCH to catch up on.

However, for the Gensokyo faction's name:

"Gensokyo Liberation Front."

"... what?"

"... no, we aren't liberating anything. What's a better word for... oh! Restoration!"

"Why are you making us sound like some sort of terrorist group?"

"Because that's what we are.

Or 'freedom fighters,' if you prefer that term for it."
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #220 on: April 26, 2009, 12:25:02 AM »
I am going to have SO DAMN MUCH to catch up on.

However, for the Gensokyo faction's name:

"Gensokyo Liberation Front."

"... what?"

"... no, we aren't liberating anything. What's a better word for... oh! Restoration!"

"Why are you making us sound like some sort of terrorist group?"

"Because that's what we are.

Or 'freedom fighters,' if you prefer that term for it."

I can give you a very quick summary or you can look up the new day 2 timeline in the status update thread.

Good show to Kojiros. *am trying to read through all your posts atm*

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #221 on: April 26, 2009, 12:29:52 AM »
I'm probably going to read the whole thing, or at least all the parts I have any sort of relation to. I just... need to actually finish my day-late paper I should be working on.

Also, has Maribel's relation to Yukari been explained yet, or can I make a suggestion about that via PM?
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #222 on: April 26, 2009, 12:37:15 AM »
I'm probably going to read the whole thing, or at least all the parts I have any sort of relation to. I just... need to actually finish my day-late paper I should be working on.

Also, has Maribel's relation to Yukari been explained yet, or can I make a suggestion about that via PM?

Not yet. Go ahead and suggest something.

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #223 on: April 26, 2009, 12:54:21 AM »
Phew, off to bed for tonight. Sleepy. Will check up on things again in the morning.

« Reply #224 on: April 26, 2009, 01:38:48 AM »
OwlBear, do you mind the fact that I just saved you from Yakuza with idiots?

just curious, that's all.

Sawaguchi`Mai

• Guh..!
« Reply #225 on: April 26, 2009, 03:01:13 AM »
Look, if you don't want the magazines, just get rid of them. you don't have to keep them.

Hell, sell them for profit if you want.
FUCK NO, I'm not selling them. If I did that, then a lot of mindfucks will take place. D<

Suggestion: Kill the Pirates?

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #226 on: April 26, 2009, 03:10:44 AM »
now THAT....was FUNNY!
XD I was NOT expecting Owlbear's fight to just...END! XD ahhahahaha that was hilarious.
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

« Reply #227 on: April 26, 2009, 03:34:50 AM »
just a question how much info do i need to put into the timeline?

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #228 on: April 26, 2009, 03:38:26 AM »
just a question how much info do i need to put into the timeline?

Time - What did you and your partners do on that time.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #229 on: April 26, 2009, 03:41:56 AM »
just the location, time and day #

try to basically look at all your posts and see where and when they took place is all.
Btw Poor Lily Black. that made me tear a little hehe.

« Reply #230 on: April 26, 2009, 04:25:06 AM »
Suggestion: Kill the Pirates?

Why you gotta hate, man?

What did they ev-oh, nevermind.

But don't kill them just for that!

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #231 on: April 26, 2009, 04:43:59 AM »
Finally finished off that monster post... I'd like to add more and head to Junes already, but I needed to get that one done. It was getting way too long...

Kojiro is online, so I guess I'll wait a little to see what he does before proceeding. If Zei or Xan magically post too, even better.

« Reply #232 on: April 26, 2009, 07:16:19 AM »
I just realized something.

We placed a WASTELAND next to a small town, 3 hours from Tokyo.

NO ONE has noticed a great fricking desert right next to a small town with a lake, nor have they noticed large landcrafts rolling aroung the area.

hmm...

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #233 on: April 26, 2009, 07:24:40 AM »
I just realized something.

We placed a WASTELAND next to a small town, 3 hours from Tokyo.

NO ONE has noticed a great fricking desert right next to a small town with a lake, nor have they noticed large landcrafts rolling aroung the area.

hmm...

Actually i noticed it but since this is a story and all "anything goes" is the golden rule XD hahah just something more to play off with. I just never thought it was worth mentioning o,o
About people not noticing tanks though.....i dunno XD since you and 34 are doing tanks i'll just leave that up to you guys hahah. just straight up let the enemy know where you are why don'tcha hahah or maybe they think youw with the yakuza group here and turned a blind eye? i dunnno haha anything goes 

« Reply #234 on: April 26, 2009, 07:34:29 AM »
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 08:49:26 AM by T34G3 »

« Reply #235 on: April 26, 2009, 08:23:52 AM »
just the location, time and day #

try to basically look at all your posts and see where and when they took place is all.
Btw Poor Lily Black. that made me tear a little hehe.

Thanks but expect more posts of the humor kind has alex recovers with Daiyousei and the 3 fairys playing more of a role.

anyways rough timeline time away

day 1:

unknown time 2.5 hours from gensokyo's collapse area outside Higan:

Alex and Lily Black Flee from Higan after Sanzu no Kawa floods most of Higan in what seemed like something out of the flood of noah they eventually get wind of the other disasters around gensokyo and decide to head to the hakurei shrine for answers taking a hour to get their Alex and lily notice the huge crowd there eventually learning that all of gensokyo is doomed because the great hakurei barrier is failing.

1.5 hours till gensokyo's collapse hakurei shrine grounds : Alex gets a feeling these events are the result of someone..or somethings ill intent but since he he only has a feeling he's reduced to just helping himself and lily black and others prepare for the journey to the outside world but when the fiend responsable for causing gensokyo collapse makes it's ( saying it because it wasn't know at the time ) move against those preparing to leave Alex and lily black are among those who defend against the shadow familiars to protect Reimu who was needed to keep the gateway open for people to escape eventually watching taihou's outburst that drives it away.

under a hour till gensokyo's collapse: Alex and everyone else who had gather  had been recovering from the first attack when the person responsable makes another attempt to stop them This time with a giant snake shadow familar this time only alex is among those who again are in the defense this time has people are leaving gensokyo eventually Alex has enough of distracting the familar and leaves gensokyo with lily black after taking Daiyousei and the 3 fairys with him has they were lagging behind.

5:30 PM outside world at a dojo in the outside world:

Alex and the fairys are dumped off in a dojo in the outside world Lily and the fairy's only noticeble effect from being in the outside world is the loss of their wings after a look around Alex realizes he's back in his childhood home the Heavenly dragons dojo where he both grew up and had most of his martial arts training however apparently in the time he's been gone the place has fallen into abandonment which bothered Alex greatly. seeing no need to risk running around Alex and the fairys decide to spend the night there and unwind while alex tells a bit about his past there like revealing he was adopted by the masters of the dojo's their has a baby and raised there before bed Alex and Lily black *wink wink nudge nudge* at around 11:49 PM afterwards everyone goes asleep

End day one

Day two

2:45 AM heavenly dragons dojo:

Alex is awoken by what he swears was a cry of warning from one of his masters and acts almost on reflex snatching lily black and jumping out of bed just has a martial artist attacks them destroying the bed they were on.

The attacker turns out to be Yagi a former Friend and fellow martial artist who grew up with Alex at the dojo.

Yagi reveals he's working for a new master and that he killed the masters of the dojo and some of the other students there as well has stealing some precious and sacred scrolls kept there for study by upcoming masters who can teach the arts of the dojo which explains why it was abandoned.

He also reveals he has orders to capture Alex and the fairys under his care but his actions reveal his true intentions he wants to kill alex for revenge first and he attacks Alex but Alex is able to defend himself and injure Yagi enough to force him to back down and retreat while fleeing Yagi promise Alex the next time they fight it won't end the same way afterwards while tending Alex's injurys during his fight with Yagi the fairys ask alex about him and Alex reveals bits about his and yagi's past and some of the reason's why yagi would want revenge on him.

elsewere Yagi had managed to make it back and get his injurys he got from his fight with alex's tended to and then went to meet his master and while he thought his master would scold him for failling to capture alex and his fairys he instead is praised for finding them at all and his master reveals that she didn't ancipate the toughness of the ones fleeing from gensokyo she tells yagi to get some rests for future plans.

3:45 AM heavenly dragon's dojo :

Alex decided to ensure that the fairys under his care will be truely ok he makes formal mana links to them while discribing the nature of his links to the fairys he's interuppted by a voice familar to him

the voice turns out to belong to the ghost of his head master at the dojo has well has his adoptive father Ryen.

Ryen tells Alex that Yagi had indeed did the acts he told alex and that his new master Was the one behind gensokyo's destruction.

Ryen also gave Lily Black his blessing for her relationship with Alex which lily accepted with tears.

Ryen then revealed Alex a secret about himself from a message from his true birthparents left with Alex when Ryen found him.

Alex wasn't fully human infact his true family belonged to a bloodline that Hybridized with Youkai and other similar beings and that this bloodline was responsable for Alex's immense stamima as well has granting him the mana pool that could keep the fairys under his care well supplyed with mana without a formal link Ryen also warned alex that the bloodline's youkai powers don't always predticablity manfest.

Alex realized because of his true ancestory his time in gensokyo was made more easy because of it.

Has Ryen vanished he informed that the others who fled from Gensokyo are under attack by people working for the one who caused gensokyo's destruction with the intent of capturing them for unknown intent.

Alex and the fairys bid alex's adoptive father a fairwell then left the dojo in the direction of the shrine avoiding detection by use of the 3 fairys powers to alter sound and light the eventually make it to the abandoned shrine complex and find the rest of the ones who made it to the shrine complex
there among the rest of the ones there have various dreams and nightmares.

7 AM at the shrine's onsen : Alex while disagreeing with some of the other husbands boyfriends and other partners at first agrees to allow the girls along with Lily black and the fairys with him to use the onsen alex also decides to use it after all they've been though so much without nice bath and it would also help ease tension.

While there Lily black's relationship with alex is poked at for fun by the other girls at lily black's expense.

7:30 AM at the onsen : Lily black gets a message From lily White warning of a sniper in the area and warns the girls and Alex of the threat alex rushs back to the guys while lily directs the girls to get down then goes back to the guys to ensure that alex warned them but finds alex is already their alex tells her to go back to the girls to make sure they are ok and to stay put while Amarillo deals with the sniper and subdues him putting the sniper under a trance in a attempt to get info out of the man.

7:34 outside the shrine complex near the onsen : Alex is among the various people who question the sniper after disarming him of course to ensure he can't be a threat.

among the things they learn is that the headquarters is a mile away somewere near the town and that Yagi is now a leader of a squad of men who are apparently linking to then using gensokyo natives they managed to capture for unknown purposes they also learned that the ones who captured them have made artifical mana generators to keep the ones they haven't gave to this squad of Yagi's alive.

7:54 am : after finishing up getting all the info they can out of the man Amarillo tires out and somehow teleports back to her safe house with Lily White as alex and the others head back to the shrine.

8 AM : Alex and the others meet the man who is the owner of shrine complex Kyoji Saniwa who says he intends to reopen the shrine complex and its onsen to the public again to help compete with other shrines who are also running similar venues Alex and the other leaders of the groups at the complex agree to his offer of ingoring their break in of the place in return for running the place for him for a year.

he leaves them with a good chunk of cash and keys to the various places on the complex

8,15 am outside the shrine inn : Alex watched has the owner of the shrine complex finished up the deal and then watched has he made a fool out of a women that reminded various people of Kanako..perhaps a outside world offspring from a family line long ago after all if Suwako had children with humans in the outside world nothing was stopping Kanako from doing the same afterwards He gets two rooms one for Daiyousei and the 3 fairys and a more Private room for himself and Lily Black.

Alex and Lily black were in the middle of making out when a sound from upstairs made them stop and with fairys in two Alex made his way to check it out.

Inside the Saniwa Shrine inn 8.35 AM :

Alex trys to stop Alice from effectively commiting suicide but Alice gives him a shot in the groin for his efforts Lily Black and the fairys try their luck at trying to stop alice but again she just shoves them to the side and leaves alex and the fairys tell the direction of travel Alice takes to team Fubar so they can chase her down before she kills herself.

Inside the Saniwa Shrine in alex's and lily's room 9:10 AM : Alex is back in his and lily's room recovering from alice's shot to his family jewels.

Lily black reveals a little info about herself that causes Alex to wonder if she's trying to husband trap him.

10.36 AM at the park :

Alex recovered from alice's shot to his balls enough to move around freely again and decided to help in the search for alice but instead of finding alice he and team fairy harem find team fubar under attack by Yakuza
knowing that yakuza are a dirty cowardly and dangerous lot Alex ordered his fairys to stay out of sight while he handled them.

Alex then challanged the some yakuza at first the yaukza thought he was just some dumb eyewitness who too brave for his own good but after Alex dispatchs one of their top fighters with little problems they realized Alex was a serious threat to them and attacked him en mass.

10,37 : Alex had eather killed or have scared off most of the yakuza he ran into with the remaining one appearing to give up..alex decides to let him go but it was a trick by the yakuza to get alex to turn his back he pulls a gun on him but then lily black instead takes the bullet.

this causes alex to snap in anger he strikes the poor sap who tryed to take his love's life with a vital point strike that causes a extremely drawn out and painful and un-reversible death.

as the yakuza man meets his maker in a utterly painful way Alex manages to carry Lily black back to the Shrine complex in record time were she passes out from her injury in desperation after already after altering his mana channels weren't enough to save her life Alex uses a skill that causes him to transfer her injury to his body which causes him to blackout Daiyousei and the 3 fairys team lift Alex and Lily back to their room meanwhile While out Alex's youkai blood somehow saves his life alex and lily are out till after 8 PM while out they both have nightmares about losing one another and wake up soon afterwards.

Alex and Lily black now feel they need to depend on each
other more than ever has the love they share has gotten closer then after reseting the mana links to what he had alex is dead tired from all that has happened and rests again he'll be out of fighting form for a while.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #236 on: April 26, 2009, 09:54:17 AM »
I messed up at two locations in my story post which Trancehime pointed out on IRC and MTG PMed and wrote in the summary.

I hope some people can help me fix it:
In my post Taihou and Mitaka had a conversation about the diving thing. (Incorrect) --> Mitaka and co are chasing Alice near the Opposite Mansion with Satori and co. Either I need to introduce it later on or scrap it.

The times Taihou & Co leave to Karasuwa town for first time does not make sense. We left around ~10:00 and wanted to eat dinner at 17:30 at 'Junes' (Incorrect) --> Mitaka and co encounter the Yakuza around 10:00 which is incosistent.

Also need to add possible, but not too much, visual description of the strange lady I encountered.

>.<
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 09:58:53 AM by Helepolis »

« Reply #237 on: April 26, 2009, 01:58:55 PM »
Just my way of trying to help out fellow Gensokyoites.

No need to thank me.

Sawaguchi`Mai

• Guh..!
« Reply #238 on: April 26, 2009, 02:42:36 PM »
Why you gotta hate, man?

What did they ev-oh, nevermind.

But don't kill them just for that!
Raided mansion, remember? Lucky we weren't prepared for that. XD

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #239 on: April 26, 2009, 05:04:22 PM »
I hope you guys liked the music i posted in my part a few posts back ^_^ I listen to that stuff all the time and i think it fits the mood of my character and home rather well hehe its a remix of megaman x music but its so jazzy and transient i frickin love it ^_^