Author Topic: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Game Over  (Read 69085 times)

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #150 on: January 16, 2010, 12:56:28 AM »
I don't like commitment, if my allergy to love didn't tell you already. :V

Its seriously a focus on 5 people though, 5/17 isn't a large chance to hit scum.

UD is a convincing case, but also a fairly poor one. I'd rather something sturdier in all honesty, but its not available yet.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #151 on: January 16, 2010, 01:00:35 AM »
Sturdier happens as the day goes on. Even I'll admit the case on UD isn't strong, just the strongest we have right now.

And for the time being, it seems those 5 people have been posting the most. as more people post I hope to see opinions on them.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #152 on: January 16, 2010, 01:05:41 AM »
Chaore- if you didn't know, I always always always end up not voting for some reason or another. It's part of my misguided quest to become assertive. =)

@UK: I was saying in general.

Wait, wtf am I saying? ._. Buh

##Unvote: UK
Okay, I see where you're coming from now. >_>;
##Vote: UD I take what I said earlier back, rereading his posts it seems to be adequate reason to vote him, even for pressure.

Chaore

« Reply #153 on: January 16, 2010, 01:07:28 AM »
Makes sense, I'd be the same, but its apparently kind of pointless for me to not vote at the moment.

I mean, not the best points are still points.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #154 on: January 16, 2010, 01:11:10 AM »
Jesus Christ, UD is at L-2...if I counted right.

I'm...ambivalent about this. It feels too easy. WAY too damned easy.

The only thing preventing me from being all like "you know, wagons on scum generally don't go that unopposed" is the fact we are almost 2/3rds through the day (Over halfway at the least, right?)

Well, that and I'm biased against UD.

What further bothers me is Kanako's backtrack, but...

Ok, I've got it

@Kanako: What particularly out of UD's posting changed your mind?

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #155 on: January 16, 2010, 01:13:19 AM »
How do you guys manage to create 6 pages of posts on D1 with <24 hours in the phase?

Catching up now.
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

Chaore

« Reply #156 on: January 16, 2010, 01:13:59 AM »
UD and UK argue. Alot.

Its kind of their thing.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #157 on: January 16, 2010, 01:15:20 AM »
Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game! Day 1 Vote Count:

Kanako (0): Pesco
Alice (0): Arashi, Nietz
Pesco (0): Edible, Chaore
UncertainKitten (1): Zakeri, UsuallyDead, UsuallyDead, Kanako
Chaore (2): Pesco, Zakeri, UsuallyDead
UsuallyDead: (7): UncertainKitten, Edible, Carthrat, Arashi Kurobara, Nietz, Chaore, Kanako
Zakeri (1): Sodium

No vote cast: Kitten4u, Jam, Serp, Alice, Kerigis, Tom

Bold indicates a vote currently in play.
Italics indicates a vote that was cast and then rescinded.

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. You have >40 hours remaining.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #158 on: January 16, 2010, 01:24:30 AM »
Oh...I was wrong. I thought someone said that 40 hours were left like, 6 hours ago.

We still have a little more than half the day left.

UD being at L-2 worries me slightly more now. I shall wait to see other opinions on this situation.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #159 on: January 16, 2010, 01:25:26 AM »
...nevermind, I'm a retard

48 hour days for 1-3. Meaning we have probably less than half the day left and Kilga didn't update the time in his votecount.

Not sure how I feel now.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #160 on: January 16, 2010, 01:26:36 AM »
...I'm still a retard. Ok...day started 8 hours ago. I was looking at the game start from post one which was stupid.

I get it now.

UD being at L-2 in EIGHT HOURS is not a good thing at all. I don't trust it

##Unvote

« Reply #161 on: January 16, 2010, 01:33:47 AM »
UsuallyDead: (7): UncertainKitten, Edible, Carthrat, Arashi Kurobara, Nietz, Chaore, Kanako
Oh my~ Let's not make this game too quick, now.

EvilTom

• Reimu is always welcome on /d/
« Reply #162 on: January 16, 2010, 01:36:25 AM »
What the fuck!?!! I wake up and am subjected to this! Thanks for ruining my day, mafia. It's going to take me at least an hour to read all this  >:(

PS. I'm from Australia. GMT+10. I will be asleep when you are all posting. And then I will awake to this bullshit. Fuck you all.

Usually Dead

« Reply #163 on: January 16, 2010, 02:03:21 AM »
Quote from: UK
Well, that and I'm biased against UD.

No, really?

Okay! So it seems like my expectations were totally dashed to shit. First round of Mafia meant for screwing around? Perfect opportunity for a newbie to get out there and flamboyantly make mistakes? Hell no! We'll boot your ass right out of here, sonny!

At the same time, UK, if at this point you are scum bluffing as town, your bluff is good enough for me.

##Unvote
I'm really doing this just because I'm fucking sick of arguing with you about every little thing. Even winning a Mafia game isn't worth it. So my arguments were noobie shit. I've never done this before, woman.
Now I need to spend the next few hours looking for the next likely scum candidate.

Usually Dead

« Reply #164 on: January 16, 2010, 02:10:13 AM »
SOMEONE BESIDES ME AND UK TALK NOW.

Chaore

« Reply #165 on: January 16, 2010, 02:11:49 AM »
Hey. 'sup.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #166 on: January 16, 2010, 02:15:08 AM »
So much for mafia being ruined FOREVER. Either way, glad you plan to play the game.

Also, hidden text is usually discouraged. We probably need a Kilga ruling to decide if that rule is here.

Quote from: UD
At the same time, UK, if at this point you are scum bluffing as town, your bluff is good enough for me.

##Unvote

I'm really doing this just because I'm fucking sick of arguing with you about every little thing. Even winning a Mafia game isn't worth it. So my arguments were noobie shit. I've never done this before, woman.

Mafia is about arguing. Again, if you can't take it, don't dish it.

What's amusing is he backs off when I back off. Fortunately, my tentative backing off is influenced by other players, not you, UD.

Usually Dead

« Reply #167 on: January 16, 2010, 02:16:45 AM »
Fine, UK. You won. I'll run along with blood trailing down my legs like a good little bitch.

Now let's let some other people incriminate themselves, eh?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #168 on: January 16, 2010, 02:19:55 AM »
Fine, UK. You won. I'll run along with blood trailing down my legs like a good little bitch.

Now let's let some other people incriminate themselves, eh?

You still don't get it UD.

I didn't "win" or "lose". I don't "win" until all the mafia are dead. I don't "lose" unless the mafia comprise half or more of the town. This argument was quite useful for forcing people to take stances, even if it's weak. Further, it's semi cleared you unless there's a damned compelling reason for someone to be run to L-2 with non random votes in 8 hours. You got far more benefit out of that than I did, IMO.

I do, of course, still have my eye rather closely on you.

As for "finding the next likely scum candidate", we have 6 pages of material. Got an opinion on someone who's initials are UK?

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #169 on: January 16, 2010, 02:22:00 AM »
Geez guys, six pages in a few hours? @_@

UD is probably just newbie town.  The speed that his wagon formed makes me feel uncomfortable.  I'm betting there's scum on there.

I think UK is probably town too.  Her RAEG doesn't seem forced imo, even if I disagree with what she's been saying.

So, moving onto who I think is scum.  I think Chaore and Kanako look the worst right now.  They have the worst reasons for voting for UD, and the timing of Chaore's vote is particularly suspect in my opinion.

## Vote Chaore

During the UD/UK squabble at the beginning he was perfectly content to just sit back, watch and not really say anything.  It looks like he was trying to look active without really doing anything and it looks like he was trying to avoid connecting himself to anyone.  Even the page 5 post was meh imo, particularly when it came to UD.

Quote from: Chaore
UD- Either randomly going straight out for a lynch on UK with Zak, or well, Idiot Savant. Theres... really no reason, white knight tendencies and all, I should try to defend him looking at it. Final: Very Likely Scum.

This does not sound like something that someone that thinks UD was scum would say. 

---

Ninja'd by people.  I need to get this out, so if there's more I need to say
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #170 on: January 16, 2010, 02:24:25 AM »
EBWOP: Derp.  Last sentence should be "If I have more to say I'll say it after I read."  And I don't have anything to add after reading the ninja posts.
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Chaore

« Reply #171 on: January 16, 2010, 02:30:11 AM »
Minutes earlier I got scum called for stepping in.

Yes. I'm going to march in on a big mess.

I'm summarizing, Thats probably why you think it looks bad. Its not a -reason-. Does ANYTHING on that post actually look like a reason?

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #172 on: January 16, 2010, 02:37:40 AM »
I'm summarizing, Thats probably why you think it looks bad. Its not a -reason-. Does ANYTHING on that post actually look like a reason?

This does not help you.

Okay, so there's no stated reason there according to you.  So, why do you think UD is scum? 
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Usually Dead

« Reply #173 on: January 16, 2010, 02:39:31 AM »
You still don't get it UD.

I realize this is a team game, UK. But when you said that you're biased against me, isn't that you admitting you are also too personally invested in this?

I would like an answer to Kitten4U's question. Please state/restate why I am scummy, Chaore.

Chaore

« Reply #174 on: January 16, 2010, 02:50:36 AM »
Mostly how he just switches to targets on rapidfire. Slightly mess with him, you get the vote. At that, Zak and UD mostly appear to be working on the same agenda. Voted UK First, Switched to me at the same time, One moves, The other tends to follow. After the second time, Zak wised up. Probably because he saw UD going down. He acts as if a lynch is important no matter what (See, 'Die and Fetch us some info UK') to a point. He has seriously been acting pretty scummy, and claiming he planned a Scum reaction is quite a bit of a stretch.

To summarize; Group action with Zak, Lynching priority, Bad alibi, pretty scummy overall.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #175 on: January 16, 2010, 02:51:34 AM »
I realize this is a team game, UK. But when you said that you're biased against me, isn't that you admitting you are also too personally invested in this?

I would like an answer to Kitten4U's question. Please state/restate why I am scummy, Chaore.

I'm biased against you because I have a case on you. Meaning that I'm looking at you as scum. It's nothing personal (for once).

Cha's case is a new view I didn't consider. I like it ^-^.

Chaore

« Reply #176 on: January 16, 2010, 02:54:01 AM »
Its the same stuff, really. Edible mentioned Zak, I believe.

The fact hes pretty poorly setting these lynches have been most other's reasons as well.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #177 on: January 16, 2010, 02:58:57 AM »
Its the same stuff, really. Edible mentioned Zak, I believe.

The fact hes pretty poorly setting these lynches have been most other's reasons as well.

Actually, Zak had been poked at, but not explicitly ferreted out the way you did. I actually didn't notice the Follow the Leader behavior, just the "Dudes! UD is town" thing. I also don't recall anyone bringing up rapid fire target switching.

To be fair, Cha, getting a lynch IS important, just it's important to make sure it's a reasonable one.

At any rate, the only think that makes me stay my vote on him at the moment is the admitted alacrity of his wagon. Generally a wagon that brews that fast at least has a couple scum on it. It also lowers the odds that the target is scum, barring an outright scum claim or a very strong case.

Usually Dead

« Reply #178 on: January 16, 2010, 02:59:33 AM »
.... you attribute all those behaviors as if I were a seasoned Mafia player.

News flash.

My switching around like crazy is because I don't know what kind of behaviors are acceptable in this game. (I still don't feel like I was changing arguments all that much but no one cares.)

Stop being idiots by assuming that I know what I'm doing.

Chaore

« Reply #179 on: January 16, 2010, 03:02:12 AM »
I don't believe you do. Thats why I'm pointing you out.

You don't know to be discreet as a scum, and go straight to get everyone out. Therefore, switch alot.

Also, Back up to bullshit claim and such from before, which really stands out on Zak cooperation.