Author Topic: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Game Over  (Read 67281 times)

Usually Dead

Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2010, 08:53:18 PM »
It wasn't a personal attack, or at least I didn't mean it that way.

Rather, it's the way you treat an impetuously failing child when you notice that she's making a mistake she can't understand the scope of....

Well, yeah. I guess that was a little personal.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2010, 08:55:46 PM »
So, who're your scumbuddies UD ^-^?

Nice redirect btw. When you have something game relevant to say we can have a diatribe...a dialogue if you will.

Usually Dead

« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2010, 08:59:30 PM »
I'm afraid I don't have the energy for it, UK. Arguing with you has proven to be nothing but an exercise of "You can't change my mind so don't try." And there's nothing wrong with that. You're entitled to your opinion. Just makes it a waste of time, is all.

I'll just be sitting in my corner, comfortable with the facts.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2010, 09:01:52 PM »
This isn't #touhou-meido. You can't do that UD.

Well, you can. You'll just get lynched for not committing to anything except an unreasonable hatred of me. Honestly, if I were a dayvig, you'd be dead right now. I think several people would dayvig you for your behavior.

Now, will you play the game, or would you like to continue being useless and needle at me? It's up to you. Put up or die.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2010, 09:02:27 PM »
I'm afraid I don't have the energy for it, UK. Arguing with you has proven to be nothing but an exercise of "You can't change my mind so don't try." And there's nothing wrong with that. You're entitled to your opinion. Just makes it a waste of time, is all.

I'll just be sitting in my corner, comfortable with the facts.

You can give an opinion, but there are no believers if there's no backing.

You claim you have facts, what are they?

Usually Dead

« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2010, 09:08:40 PM »
The facts are non-disclosed, Pesco. For the safety of certain party(ies) I'm not at liberty to name.

And UK, what weapon do I have to change what you believe or follow? Words? Other words? How about some more words? I've got a bucket full of words under my desk, and the root cellar is full of words cured from last year.

Yyyeeeeaahhh those don't sway you, if personal experience is any indication.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2010, 09:13:23 PM »
This is futile. UD has, quite obviously, chosen to be a tree stump. I advocate his immediate removal by vig. I'd rather not even give him the dignity of a lynch. Alternatively, though unlikely, if we could find a replacement for him it would be useful. You know, so we can actually have a player with stances on more than one person.

If we must, a lynch is in order. UD is not someone I want at lylo, regardless of alignment. Further, the case can be made that his desire to cause more noise (bullshit and confusion as he says), can be construed as scummy. He also has the perfect alibi for acting like he is as scum, by tunneling on me. If he were a townie, I posit he'd drop his retarded pursuit of me and scumhunt.

« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2010, 09:15:23 PM »
UD is town.
UK and Pesco are likely scumbuddies. Pesco is more likely to be scum than UK between the two of them.
Chaore is definitely scum.

##Unvote: Uncertain Kitten
##Vote: Chaore

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2010, 09:17:43 PM »
Zakeri, why is UD town? There is NO reason for a townie, even a new townie, to act this stupid. When you sign up for a game, you leave outside shit OUT of it and go for your win condition. I assume UD is intelligent, and call his bluff on this act. He's tunneling on me so that he doesn't have any compulsion to produce.

Also, why is Cha scum? That's a bit...huh? I mean, at best I don't have a read on him yet.

Usually Dead

« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2010, 09:18:13 PM »
You will regret those rash words, UK.

If I'm being a "stump" it's only because it's too early to make definitive statements about anyone. And if I vote for you, how do you know it's not random chance versus some personal vendetta that I may or may not have against you?

Also, isn't this a bit hypocritical of you getting rid of me "regardless of alignment?" I thought you wanted Town to win, regardless of my behavior.

I move that your behavior is far more scummy than mine.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2010, 09:20:58 PM »
[qutoe]
Also, isn't this a bit hypocritical of you getting rid of me "regardless of alignment?" I thought you wanted Town to win, regardless of my behavior.
[/quote]

I want town to win. You're just obviously scum ^-^.

So, either you and I are both moving towards our win con, or I am misguided, but still have my win con as a goal, and you are just playing very stupidly.

If I'm being a "stump" it's only because it's too early to make definitive statements about anyone.

See this

I will admit "regardless of alignment" was rash. There is a chance you'll clean up. Do so and I'll have no reason to call for your death. But, as I said, put up or die.

« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2010, 09:21:06 PM »
Quote from: Chaore
That said, UK isn't dangerous enough as scum to warrant that.
Assuming UK is scum in this case, why shouldn't we be voting for her? I will be ignoring probability based answers for this question due to the hypothetical part of the question.

Wait what.

Commenting on how that was a pretty stupid statement is scum-like?
I'm confused on your stance. Are you in favor of Pesco and UK? Or UD?

How was that answering for him? I was berating him as an idiot!
Does this mean the above quote is actually an Ad Hominim?
Assuming the answer is yes, Pesco, UK, why did you call UD out on Ad Hominim, but ignored Chaore's admitting to the same crime?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2010, 09:21:53 PM »
I can ignore UD for a bit now, but he is not to live to LyLo.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2010, 09:26:45 PM »
Fair catch Zak. I did fall into UD's trap. Which was assumably intentional to attempt to force me to tunnel on him. Let's step back and look around.

I don't see his response as answering for UD, but I do see a slight ad hom. However, it's also not as...repeated as UD's has been.

I guess I'm more interested in how you could possibly see UD as someone with a town win condition. I'm almost at the point where I would take responsibility if UD did, by some stretch of the imagination, flip town. It's dangerous to tie myself like that, so I want to wait until there is indeed more out there for UD to put up on, but I still find his early game appalling. Hopefully others will see the same.

I can ignore UD for a bit now, but he is not to live to LyLo.

Exception: If he starts producing and seems townie he's fine.

I think I put that clause in my post, right?

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2010, 09:30:46 PM »
1. ...the fuck did I say she was scum, but don't vote for her? ANYONE could be scum right now. There is literally no priority to give her in shot down. There are more dangerous players, until we've got a bit more of a peg on her stance, voting for her is probably one of the worse ideas.

2. I was kind of just commenting on 'Holy crap that is terrible logic.' And then boxed myself in around then. Right now, I'd say I'm not with UD anytime soon.

3. I use Idiot alot, this applies to how you play. Idiot is a pointless word from me.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2010, 09:32:36 PM »
I've noticed how UD could be dumb town, but that's purely speculative and if true, forgivable on his part.

What I found wrong with Chaore
You really can tell UD is new at this. Its NEVER good to lose a townie. Its less voting power, and possibly a role lost.

The only good time a townie is lost is when well, they're not worth keeping even if they're a townie.

That said, UK isn't dangerous enough as scum to warrant that.

If you know what I mean here.

Chaore

« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2010, 09:34:24 PM »
...referring to how hes a new player?

Crap, Best not talk about all the others too. :V Its another form of insult, He doesn't seem to be playing right for the route he took.

« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2010, 09:35:15 PM »
Quote from: UK
Zakeri, why is UD town? There is NO reason for a townie, even a new townie, to act this stupid.
Yes there is actually.

I advocate his immediate removal by vig.
I know your trigger finger gets itchy once in a while, but could you stop pressuring our vig?

Further, the case can be made that his desire to cause more noise (bullshit and confusion as he says), can be construed as scummy.
Obviously, it can be construed as scummy. The question now is "why should it be construed as scummy behavior?"

I guess I'm more interested in how you could possibly see UD as someone with a town win condition.
It's very simple to read, once you go back on what has happened and what UD's intentions are without trying to see the attacked party as a victim of paranoia.

Usually Dead

« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2010, 09:35:32 PM »
You know what? UK's utter venom has impressed me. This could just be my newness leading me to a rash choice, but if I end up losing Town the game, then hell. UK earned it.

##Unvote
##Vote Chaore

Your participation is a bit suspicious, I might say. You've let the newbie step up and be your lightning rod.

Um, also? Do you need to divine the fact that I'm new at Mafia? I mean, hasn't that been openly declared in like a million different ways? Pointing out my inexperience is like you're just trying to insult me, dudes.

Chaore

« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2010, 09:39:32 PM »
There is no shame in being new, But if you feel I was out of line, I will drop it.

You...kind of brought all this on yourself, UD. I didn't make you act like you did. I didn't thrust you into any grand conflict.

You did that yourself. I just commented that it was silly, I didn't actually get your plan at that point.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2010, 09:40:47 PM »
Quote from: Tewi
I've noticed how UD could be dumb town, but that's purely speculative and if true, forgivable on his part.

I think I know how, and I don't find it forgivable, merely counterable in the balance of things.

...referring to how hes a new player?

Crap, Best not talk about all the others too. :V Its another form of insult, He doesn't seem to be playing right for the route he took.

No need for sarcasm. I think I know what Tewi meant and your are misinterpreting it. But, we'll wait for him to respond so I can confirm.

Cut by Zak:
Yes there is actually.

Please, what?

I know your trigger finger gets itchy once in a while, but could you stop pressuring our vig?

The one that may or may not exist? It's up them. They can seriously just disregard what I say. The point of that was to show how little tolerance I have for UD playing the fool this game.

(mafia is srs biznss, etc.)

Obviously, it can be construed as scummy. The question now is "why should it be construed as scummy behavior?"

Because UD is likely scum? I mean, that's not really a question that has an answer.

It's very simple to read, once you go back on what has happened and what UD's intentions are without trying to see the attacked party as a victim of paranoia.

Huh? I don't understand what you are getting at here.

THERE we go! UD is playing the game now. I disagree with his case but would rather not put him off contributing more yet. I also highly doubt you could singularly make us lose the game. But whatever.

« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2010, 09:42:44 PM »
1. ...the fuck did I say she was scum, but don't vote for her? ANYONE could be scum right now. There is literally no priority to give her in shot down. There are more dangerous players, until we've got a bit more of a peg on her stance, voting for her is probably one of the worse ideas.

2. I was kind of just commenting on 'Holy crap that is terrible logic.' And then boxed myself in around then. Right now, I'd say I'm not with UD anytime soon.

3. I use Idiot alot, this applies to how you play. Idiot is a pointless word from me.

I was afraid these would be the answers I got.

1. The point of the question was not to say that UK was scum, or that you said she or someone else was scum. The point of the question is, assuming someone is scum, why would it not be worth it to lynch that person? The way you phrased your response, it seems to say that even if UK was scum, there's no point in lynching her right now.

2. It's always a good idea to take a side, in some cases, even if it's the wrong side.

3. Fair enough, but at the very least, try to stay away from the word idiot and go more towards insults directed at the argument. An even better idea would be to find counterpoints.

Usually Dead

« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2010, 09:43:25 PM »
UK, you must be angry at a baby for pooping its diaper, or at a toddler for being unable to drive a car.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2010, 09:44:02 PM »
I expect even a new player to have a basic understanding of the game they are playing. Your argument is invalid.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2010, 09:45:05 PM »
No need for sarcasm. I think I know what Tewi meant and your are misinterpreting it. But, we'll wait for him to respond so I can confirm.

I'd rather like for more people to post. I will confirm thereafter.

Chaore

« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2010, 09:46:39 PM »
I was afraid I'd get a condescending starter.

I'll address what I meant. Its not that there is no point, If she is scum, There is obviously a point. However, She can NOT be scum. The relative gain from her being taken out as scum seems to me to be less than the general worth of a townie. I didn't say 'If shes scum, No reason to kill her anyway'. I said 'Given we don't know if she is scum, there really are better targets for lynching.' Its opportunity cost.

Usually Dead

« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2010, 09:47:13 PM »
No your argument is invalid because, even viewed in the worst possible light, nothing I've done here portrays a "basic" misunderstanding of the game. Rather, a moderate-to-advanced understanding.

Next time you do poorly at something I'm good at, just because you've never been exposed to it before, I'm going to rub salt in it so hard.

Usually Dead

« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2010, 09:48:56 PM »
Post directed @ UK.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2010, 09:49:16 PM »
I was afraid I'd get a condescending starter.

I'll address what I meant. Its not that there is no point, If she is scum, There is obviously a point. However, She can NOT be scum. The relative gain from her being taken out as scum seems to me to be less than the general worth of a townie. I didn't say 'If shes scum, No reason to kill her anyway'. I said 'Given we don't know if she is scum, there really are better targets for lynching.' Its opportunity cost.

Your wording deserves only a facepalm.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2010, 09:50:21 PM »
No your argument is invalid because, even viewed in the worst possible light, nothing I've done here portrays a "basic" misunderstanding of the game. Rather, a moderate-to-advanced understanding.

Next time you do poorly at something I'm good at, just because you've never been exposed to it before, I'm going to rub salt in it so hard.

* UncertainKitten sighs.

I'm far from good at mafia. I let you draw me into tunneling on you, which you probably intended. At any rate, what I mean to say is, your early behavior was anti town at best. And it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out what you were doing was retarded behavior. Don't get drawn back into an argument with me. Look OUTSIDE your little bubble of hatred, k?

Post directed @ UK.

Given the rest of your posting, this isn't hard to deduce. I'd be hard pressed to find a post NOT addressed to me from you.