Author Topic: Bug Report Thread  (Read 365815 times)

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Bug Report Thread
« Reply #360 on: October 12, 2017, 02:09:23 PM »
If someone runs into it again, a screenshot would be appreciated.

Agent of the BSoD

• Takeminakata Invocation
  • Never forget
« Reply #361 on: October 14, 2017, 03:27:50 PM »
Been getting this for a while now. Started happening around right after the certificate thing was fixed. It takes several minutes to access one page of MotK, and going to another does the same thing. Once I am able to eventually log in, it usually disappears for the most part until I log out, then it messes up again with the same messages. I get these two.

This is the one I get constantly. Can take a few minutes of spamming F5 to get a page to load.

I get this one sometimes while logging in. It says to log out and try again, but the thing is, I'm not logged in at all when this happens. Just gotta put in my username and password several times before it eventually lets me in.
I figured out how to play midi in games with a different device on Win7 ^^
TF2 Backpack
Embodiment of Scarlet Hair English Patch is almost completed.
^ I didn't forget about this. I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #362 on: October 14, 2017, 06:46:53 PM »
Been having it happen too. I've started staying logged in to keep it from happening, but that's not that great a remedy. Otherwise it's refreshing pages until things are accessible and logging in on that page.

Agent of the BSoD

• Never forget
« Reply #363 on: October 15, 2017, 12:46:43 AM »
Yeah that's a pretty good idea for now, just staying logged in. I have zero problems when I'm logged in. Logged out is a nightmare.
TF2 Backpack

Edible

« Reply #364 on: October 15, 2017, 02:15:13 AM »
Convenient anti-spider technology! :V

We'll take a look.  Thanks for the heads up.

« Reply #365 on: October 22, 2017, 02:34:23 AM »
I've been having the same database error, especially on Chrome. This got in the way of posting on Forza's thread, as I was trying to off and on for a while and didn't think of trying Firefox for about a week. I was able to read the backlog and post a reply on it right before posting this, but I had to refresh one of the pages a few times to get it to not give the error. I'm not going to bother posting a screenshot, as one's already been posted that looks identical to mine.

« Reply #366 on: November 11, 2017, 06:00:50 PM »
The database error page seems to only appear in Chrome (and Chromium-based browsers). I use Firefox on my laptop and never saw that error, but on my phone I use Chrome and a majority of the time it doesn't work.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #367 on: January 22, 2018, 06:24:56 PM »
Browser doesnt matter. I Literally cant do anythingnon this site without seeing said error on my pc, which I use opera on, but trying new browsers didnt fix.

Ill try to post a screenshot later.

Edible

« Reply #368 on: January 22, 2018, 06:46:32 PM »
Is it still isolated to logged-out users?

Drake

« Reply #369 on: January 23, 2018, 04:27:20 AM »
Every time I ask people talking about the problem nobody gives any useful information and eventually they either give up or spam reloads until they can access the account creation page. At least for some people registering and being logged in is enough to stop the issue but again nobody gives useful information so I can't really say if that's universal.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #370 on: January 23, 2018, 04:48:17 AM »
Its hard to give useful info. It happens with everything. Logging in, or even trying to browse a thread. Happens 100? for me. Its almost like Im banned.

Here it is
http://i66.tinypic.com/2mi1hdj.png

« Reply #371 on: January 23, 2018, 01:42:32 PM »
(Unrelated to the above)

Clicking the MARK READ button on a subforum results in this:

The function still works though (the posts are marked as read).

Agent of the BSoD

• Never forget
« Reply #372 on: February 25, 2018, 07:44:56 PM »
It's that time again. Certificate expired. :V
TF2 Backpack

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #373 on: February 25, 2018, 08:05:36 PM »
(Unrelated to the above)

Clicking the MARK READ button on a subforum results in this:

The function still works though (the posts are marked as read).

This error still occurs every time I use that button.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Lebon14

• 椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!
« Reply #374 on: February 25, 2018, 08:07:48 PM »
It's that time again. Certificate expired. :V

Yup. Still expired.

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #375 on: February 25, 2018, 08:57:20 PM »
Yup. Still expired.

site's still unsafe

where's the virus link i want that virus
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Drake

« Reply #376 on: February 26, 2018, 02:26:55 AM »
You can still post virus links over HTTPS; "secure" means in terms of having an end-to-end encrypted connection for all data. Enjoy your viruses.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #377 on: February 27, 2018, 07:56:09 AM »
came to report what everyone else has already reported

does TSO even come around here these days? who runs this stuff anymore? I don't really come here much anymore.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #378 on: February 27, 2018, 09:06:10 AM »
site's still unsafe

where's the virus link i want that virus

Here's your virus!

Agent of the BSoD

• Never forget
« Reply #379 on: February 27, 2018, 08:31:34 PM »
Here's your virus!
I've never seen this thread before since this was nearly a year before I joined. And oh my gosh that was epic.
TF2 Backpack

« Reply #380 on: February 28, 2018, 05:04:43 PM »
I'm just curious, is there a way to like, permanently whitelist MotK in your browser settings or something? I tried searching it for a bit, but didn't find anything solid - maybe I just don't know the right terms I'm searching for.

I'm okay with shrinemaiden.org sending me viruses just pls let me get onto the site without pestering me every 5 minutes

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #381 on: February 28, 2018, 11:25:21 PM »
But if there's no certificate, you can't be sure this site really IS shrinemaiden.org.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

« Reply #382 on: March 01, 2018, 09:41:36 AM »
Yeah, I guess that was probably a not-very-smart idea, thinking back on it. I guess just waiting it out is the best plan, no need to do anything extra.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #383 on: March 01, 2018, 10:46:47 AM »
Here's your virus!
...You guys had a dedicated shitposting section back then? :V

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #384 on: March 02, 2018, 06:32:46 AM »
Still do, it's just CAFE now.

Go for it!

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #385 on: March 02, 2018, 08:05:52 AM »
We did. Then it was decided that it was drawing attention away from other boards and the rules changed.

It's now a ghost town.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #386 on: March 03, 2018, 03:13:23 PM »
We did. Then it was decided that it was drawing attention away from other boards and the rules changed.

Undoubtedly a lot of truth to this, but honestly I avoided that board in the months leading up to those changes because it had turn into a spawning point for drama tornadoes, egos, and was the playground of one now-former mod who thought his own abusive behavior was hilarious.

I mean it's not like we decided CPMC was just too much fun so let's ruin it or something.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #387 on: March 03, 2018, 03:46:44 PM »
CLARITY EDIT . Until the 3rd of March,Saturday,2018.Please forgive me  :blush: if I end up reporting uselessly and being unclear about the " Shrinemiden.org Expired Certificate " .Improvements over the usual yeary issue (BTW,Thankfully we are still experiencing the usual Nice Setting and,People :) ) : (BRIEF PERSONAL TESTING REPORT) NO "Browser Page Prompts or even Block "to "Hard-Block Site/"Warning - Counterfeit Site" /"Warning - Unsafe Site -Certificate Expired" ;NO " Reset of the Exception Rule" . Note; NO Third Party Antivirus and/or Web Inspector/Filter " Blacklistig or Prompting",even if not recently updated .NOTE : if  messages or warnings are unsupported/disabled   on Browsers such as "Photon" (IPad and the similar counterparts  Iphone and Mac OSX) all MotK  Pages except the Cached Ones are "Blanks Endlessly Loading (  Stuck in an Unresponsive Domain Loop without Timeout  ".
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 03:48:43 PM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #388 on: March 03, 2018, 08:42:09 PM »
Undoubtedly a lot of truth to this, but honestly I avoided that board in the months leading up to those changes because it had turn into a spawning point for drama tornadoes, egos, and was the playground of one now-former mod who thought his own abusive behavior was hilarious.

I mean it's not like we decided CPMC was just too much fun so let's ruin it or something.

Well yeah, I never said CPMC was great. It was a shit posting forum based on FYAD so it was destined to turn out the way it did, especially since it clashed so heavily with the culture of the rest of the forum (much like FYAD).

Snowball Challenges were dumb too.

CrestedPeak9

• Fangame Advocate
« Reply #389 on: March 04, 2018, 05:10:01 AM »
To the 3rd of March,Saturday,2018, please forgive me  :blush: for re- stating the obvious about the Expired Certificate:" Connection/Site is Unsafe/Unsecure" , but it is an improvement we are no longer experiencing past issues(Thankfully we are still experiencing Past(?) Tales,Atmosphere,Nice People :) )about "Prompt to Hard-Block either on-Browser or Off-Browser" or "Warning - Counterfeit Site" or "Warning - Certificate Expired" which in some instances "Reset the Exception Rule". To Note : if  messages or warnings are unsupported/unable  to be loaded then there is at least a Tested Browser("Photon" on IPad) that " Keeps on Loading a Blank Page while Trying to Connect".

W-what was that?
I don't think I've ever seen as half-understandable of a word salad before.
Lunatic 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, TD, DDC, LoLK, HSiFS, WBaWC