Author Topic: Bug Report Thread  (Read 366208 times)

Re: Bug Report Thread
« Reply #270 on: April 17, 2016, 02:06:23 AM »
My friend says she's tried Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.

Still the same problem.
pretty much this, seriously admins, get your shit together, we need to fix this NOW.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #271 on: April 18, 2016, 12:12:52 PM »
Yeah, a friend of mine messaged me on FB asking what was going on with recaptcha, as she is trying to sign up here. Would be great if this could be fixed once and for all.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #272 on: April 18, 2016, 01:47:41 PM »
The ritual was conducted and an appropriate amount of goats were sacrificed, so now we merely await results.  As it were.

Tengukami

« Reply #273 on: April 18, 2016, 03:55:43 PM »
Here's the feedback I got from my friend:

Well, now the recaptcha thing is not there, but I get an error screen all the same. It says the letters I typed are not the same as in the picture.

With the attached screenshot:

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Edible

« Reply #274 on: April 18, 2016, 04:19:53 PM »
I probably should have typed something that actually made sense:

TSO's looking into it, so there may be some hiccups here and there while she pokes around :V

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #275 on: April 18, 2016, 04:23:36 PM »
Trying to edit the Danmakufu wiki gives a database error.

Can confirm on my end.

Tengukami

« Reply #276 on: April 18, 2016, 05:04:44 PM »
I probably should have typed something that actually made sense:

TSO's looking into it, so there may be some hiccups here and there while she pokes around :V

Ah OK! Message passed along.

« Reply #277 on: April 22, 2016, 09:58:06 AM »
So hmm... Any news on this getting fixed?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:02:51 AM by Romantique Tp »

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #278 on: April 22, 2016, 07:27:03 PM »
Sorry I have finals this week and next week ^^;
I just fixed captchas, I'll look at the wiki db right now.

e:
pretty much this, seriously admins, get your shit together, we need to fix this NOW.
I'm the only one handling actual admin work here and it's not my fault the recaptcha plugin breaks every 2 minutes :\ I was notified of it by Edible and I would have worked on it ASAP if I didn't literally have finals this week. Every time I fix it recaptcha changes something and it breaks the plugin and I have to update it and there's not much else I can do :[. Even if I wrote my own one it'd likely break just as often.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 07:35:25 PM by helvetica »

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Edible

« Reply #279 on: April 22, 2016, 08:17:26 PM »
Thanks for fixing it!

I'm the only one handling actual admin work here

Bolded for emphasis.  I'm literally the world's most useless admin.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #280 on: April 22, 2016, 08:23:04 PM »
DMFWiki fixed, captchas fixed (for now I guess, idk when it'll break again >>)

Now back to pissing off a different group of people o/

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Glaceon Mage

• Dragon Quest fangirl
  • Hahaha...
    • Glac's FFN profile
« Reply #281 on: April 22, 2016, 11:25:35 PM »
ZM's friend here.    Could register just fine now~

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #282 on: April 22, 2016, 11:28:10 PM »
I'm literally the world's most useless admin.

I will fight you for that title.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #283 on: June 02, 2016, 03:54:57 AM »
Not sure about anyone else but the certificate expired again. The usual "this website is unsafe" warnings are back.
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Ps

• Hiding from LoLK spoilers
« Reply #284 on: June 02, 2016, 04:10:27 AM »
Me too. I thought we were good until November... luckily, this time Firefox will let me add an exception

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #285 on: June 02, 2016, 04:48:14 AM »
I set a reminder to do it today don't worry lol. Already taken care of.

« Reply #286 on: August 13, 2016, 08:03:29 PM »
I don't quite understand why my first and only post requires a captcha verification, followed by manual moderation even when verification has been done?

> Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Thanks to that, I can't even post my C90 order...

Not too sure if you guys are trying to combat spam or stopping newbies from posting. I'm just disappointed by the fact that my post didn't go through. Way to go guys.

Tengukami

« Reply #287 on: August 14, 2016, 12:08:29 PM »
Verification is indeed used to block spam posts, which we get regular. Pretty sure capcha/approval goes away after like your 5the post, tops (maybe even your 3rd) so don't get upset - maybe ask questions instead of assuming the worst?

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #288 on: August 14, 2016, 12:43:25 PM »
I know that, at the very least, I personally keep close tabs on Forza's thread and approve any (legitimate) unapproved post as soon as I see it.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #289 on: August 30, 2016, 09:42:47 PM »
I don't quite understand why my first and only post requires a captcha verification, followed by manual moderation even when verification has been done?

> Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Thanks to that, I can't even post my C90 order...

Not too sure if you guys are trying to combat spam or stopping newbies from posting. I'm just disappointed by the fact that my post didn't go through. Way to go guys.
This is strictly for spam control, and for this exact reason you're stating Forza has mod rights to that forum to see unapproved posts. We understand it's really annoying first post moderation exists but we've had lots of issues with spam, and we've done everything we can to mitigate the impact on legitimate users. He can definitely see your post regardless.

Edible

Re: MotK emails being marked as spam
« Reply #291 on: September 13, 2016, 09:49:57 PM »

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #292 on: September 13, 2016, 10:12:54 PM »
? I do everything it says on that list it's people who keep on marking it as spam :/

« Reply #293 on: October 14, 2016, 10:26:14 PM »
teamspeak server doesnt seem to be working as of today. any news on when it'll be back up?

« Reply #294 on: November 16, 2016, 03:06:29 PM »
Not a bug, but since nobody checks birthday threads anymore: Himiko still has their birthday powers after a whole month and a half. Meanwhile mine were removed after just two days before I could even give anyone an avatar. Thanks a lot.

Edible

« Reply #295 on: November 16, 2016, 04:19:04 PM »
Not a bug, but since nobody checks birthday threads anymore: Himiko still has their birthday powers after a whole month and a half. Meanwhile mine were removed after just two days before I could even give anyone an avatar. Thanks a lot.

wahahahaha

Flandre5carlet

• Sister of the Devil
  • "So all I have to do is 'kyuu', and..."
    • flan.moe
« Reply #296 on: December 13, 2016, 06:16:08 PM »
Gmail's still routinely marking MotK emails as spam despite repeatedly removing the spam label and doing everything I can to make it not spam. There anything that can be done? Says it's in violation of Google's recommended email sender guidelines and links to Bulk sender guidelines.

However, judging by
I have bad news for you :V
I'm guessing nothing can be done?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #297 on: January 21, 2017, 12:40:14 AM »
I don't have a DKIM or DMARC setup but I do have an SPF record. I guess I'll take care of that and see if it'll stop flagging :(

Delfigamer

• * Merry, bride, absolute (HR)
  • of course the best girl never wins
« Reply #298 on: February 02, 2017, 07:18:10 AM »
By the way, does the site icon still even exist?

The Jealous Witch did nothing wrong.

« Reply #299 on: February 03, 2017, 04:23:28 PM »
By the way, does the site icon still even exist?
If you're talking about the favicon that shows up in the browser tab, yes, that's still there. Maybe try clearing your browser cache?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 04:08:25 AM by aUsernameIsFineToo »