Author Topic: Yume Nikki Mafia - Waking 2  (Read 71947 times)

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Re: Yume Nikki Mafia - Dream 1 (The Guillotine Room)
« Reply #180 on: May 17, 2009, 11:15:22 PM »
Oh yay, I come back from my SF4 Ranbat and I need to put out ANOTHER WoT.
Firstly, something I should've done a while ago:
##Unvote: Pesco47
Vote: Serpentarius

But this is alarming; 'if x = town lynch y' generally is, particularly in day one. I would call Serp as scummier than Pesco on the strength of his neutrality (what a weird turn of phrase). I'm presuming you think Serp's not as good a lynch as Pesco, Rou, owing to your vote and earlier statements. Why? And why shove this predictated logic in there, too?
To be honest, I wanted to advance the Serp case a little further before I shifted my vote. That and I still kinda had the red mist telling me Pesco was scum even after I woke up, so yeah.

Quote from: Serpentarius
First, I think we'd screw it up by not even getting to 6/6 due to disagreements within the town, and second, I think that some townie could then screw it up by making it look like scum were jumping to save themselves, just out of pure cluelessness.
This is obscenely pessimistic of you. No-one here is clueless enough to make that sort of move when it's been EXPLICITLY said not to do it.

It looks sincere from here, even if I don't agree.
Define sincerity.

I'd say that you look the most pro-town so far [blah blah blah] if not for the fact that you seem to be tunneling a bit.
Which makes you okay with seeing me lynched? That I'm relatively townie excusing some tunneling?

I won't disagree with you that this sort of thing can be a scumtell, but the simple fact is that your argument against Pesco just doesn't convince me.  I'm only willing to lynch him if no better options come up.  I have two picks at the moment, and a third isn't inconceivable, so Pesco is still an option, but no more, as far as I'm concerned.
Compare this to:
We need to lynch someone, and the more the better, and I have no reason to suspect him of being more townie than anyone else, so if he gets lynched, I won't mind, but if he doesn't get lynched, I won't mind then either.
You've jumped again, from 'I don't see any reason not to lynch him' to 'I only want to lynch him if we have no other options'. Huh?

Quote from: Kiro
Regarding Serpentarius, I don't think it's his job to break up the arguing between Pesco and Rou.
You're missing the problem. I never at any point said that he had to break up the argument - what the problem was is that he had no opinion on either side of the debate whatsoever. That isn't constructive townie play, and his ever-changing opinions on PvR aren't helping him.

Rou: I will disagree with you that Pesco kept his FPMH on Baity for "both" the dice and the self-vote. Pesco is not dumb. I am certain he was talking about dice just to get reactions out of Baity and Baity provided them.
So making a bad case in order to provide reactions is apparently okay?

And I would like to turn it around that Scum Pesco doing a quick bus on Scum Baity to earn Town cred doesn't seem to jive with the subsequent attack on you. He clearly got heat for it and probably expected to get heat for it and that would defeat the purpose of his bus.
Misrep AGAIN - Pesco never attacked me, he tried to disprove my theories. It was wholly defensive, if admittedly not the most polite kind. >_>

Quote from: UncertainKitten
Funny, either you or Rou do in my book.
...Wait, what? What happened to this?
Quote from: UK
Pesco and Rou could be anything, but if one of them is scum, it's Pesco. He's being hypocritical about personal vendettas and such, and has ignored Rou's GOOD points.
And then later on in your post you suddenly start accusing him again. The hell?

But pesco always does that. I'd be more worried about "poor reasoning" later in the day. This is a null tell at the time of that post.
How can flawed reasoning be a nulltell?

Quote from: Serp
My top three preferred lynches right now are as follow:  BaitySM, Kanguya Yaraisan, Mr_Alert.  Incidentally, since we all seem to agree that anything more than a triple lynch is certainly a bad idea, this doesn't leave any room for poor Pesco47.  Roukanken, if you're still convinced that Pesco47 is worse than the guy who still has his random vote from the beginning of the game, the guy who was humping my leg on horrible reasoning 'till just recently, and freakin' BaitySM, I think we may have reached the point where I'll actively discourage your tunneling.
Why do you instantly assume that your three lynches are the ones everyone agrees on? Alert has a history of struggling to find time for the game, so I'm willing to give him until Day 2 to pick up.

Quote from: Pesco47
The self voting was valid for keeping my vote on him.
I will say this one last time, just because it's been argued to death already: I don't care if it isn't why you voted him or why you maintained your vote, making a poor point isn't good in any case.

Since you're so fond of past games as evidence, I'll point out that when we were scum together, I told you to bus me so that I get lynched first. Me bussing Zak in Alice's game didn't turn out to be good play for us. How is your theory here valid according to empirical evidence?
People aren't empirical evidence. This is total WIFOM.

Quote from: Zakeri
What's wrong with saying "I might be wrong" when I probably am?
Here's a better question - if you don't think your theory is correct, why mention it?

I'm alright with the lynch, but I wouldn't vote for it.
GODDAMMIT, NOW THERE'S TWO OF YOU. *Holds head in hands*

Quote from: Serp again
Zakeri, KY has some convincing scumtells against him.  His following of a popular townie at the time, myself, looks pretty bad.  It's an instinct for newbie scum to attach themselves to a townie, loudly proclaiming "This person is definitely town," 'cause of course the scum know who's town and who's not.  You shouldn't need me to tell you this.
This has to be some sort of emotional fallacy right here.

Finding me scummy without agreeing with Rou doesn't add up.
I agree you are scummy though since you've been mostly posting ad hominems and dancing around Rou's points.
Why is this not good enough reasoning for suspicion? Your response of 'Well his argument is so crap it isn't worth my time' doesn't help either.

Being asked to rationalise Baity's actions is not burden of proof?
You outright said 'He knows what he's doing with this'. I ask you 'what could he be doing then?' and you can't even give me one possible theory. THAT'S what annoys me.

Since people were asking for it, here's a little summary of my points on Pesco:
- A distinct lack of scumhunting, focusing instead on defending himself
- Multiple cases of attack ad hominem
- Overlooking several points based on 'lack of context'
- Deciding that if my case isn't totally perfectly flawless he can't possibly be scum

Still, at the moment Serpentarius's inability to have an opinion on a case, and then coming up with about five different views when pressed is particularly annoying. His pessimism about getting two safe lynches doesn't make any sense and seems to almost setting the stage for a 'clueless Townie' to screw things up at deadline, and he's tunneling pretty badly on KY - here he basically says 'KY is finally making sense but I'm voting him anyway'. Huh?
In terms of new suspicions I'm really not liking Kiro, actually - he feels a lot harsher and more aggressive for some reason, attacking other players' points rather than making his own. Zak is also looking bad for doing the same as Serp - passively supporting a lynch despite not genuinely believing in it. I'm giving Alert a grace period of one day - if he hasn't improved by D2 I won't be happy.

I'd like to see a Baity/Serp lynch atm.

« Reply #181 on: May 17, 2009, 11:25:24 PM »
Are you claiming that not posting good opinions, waffling like mad, and overall IIoA are not scumtells?
No, I'm saying that some scumtells have more weight than others when you consider a case on people. This is still Day 1 after all.

Zakeri, KY has some convincing scumtells against him.  His following of a popular townie at the time, myself, looks pretty bad.  It's an instinct for newbie scum to attach themselves to a townie, loudly proclaiming "This person is definitely town," 'cause of course the scum know who's town and who's not.  You shouldn't need me to tell you this.

Ahh, I see.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #182 on: May 17, 2009, 11:39:35 PM »
No, I'm saying that some scumtells have more weight than others when you consider a case on people. This is still Day 1 after all.
Note the subtle change from 'scumtells' to 'important scumtells'.

Ahh, I see.
...Huh? Are you agreeing with Serp's point? If so, why aren't you voting? And why do you trust Serp's point over UK's?

Okay, I'm confused and I'm tired. I'm calling it a night before I need to produce ANOTHER WoT.

« Reply #183 on: May 18, 2009, 12:02:22 AM »
Here's a better question - if you don't think your theory is correct, why mention it?

I never said I thought it was wrong when I posted it, did I? In fact, your counter point against that was met with My own counter.

Zak is also looking bad for doing the same as Serp - passively supporting a lynch despite not genuinely believing in it.
I would actually put it as defending a lynch while letting it slide if I were to put it in a "Zak is Scum" perspective. I wasn't really supporting the Blender Lynch.

My top three preferred lynches right now are as follow:  BaitySM, Kanguya Yaraisan, Mr_Alert.  Incidentally, since we all seem to agree that anything more than a triple lynch is certainly a bad idea, this doesn't leave any room for poor Pesco47.  Roukanken, if you're still convinced that Pesco47 is worse than the guy who still has his random vote from the beginning of the game, ...

Stop right there!

Okay, this has been bugging me for a bit, and I think Rou's post points out why. Do you believe targeting someone who is inactive day one is more important enough to try and measure everyone's vote so we can get an extra lynch for it? I'm all for Alert hate, but I think this is wavering into "Free Mislynch" territory.

Cut:
...Huh? Are you agreeing with Serp's point? If so, why aren't you voting? And why do you trust Serp's point over UK's?

Serp pointed out a specific scumtell that I felt was good enough to produce a vote on. And I didn't change my vote since then there wouldn't be enough for Beilos.

...Actually, thinking in deep about my last point, maybe it is a good idea to even out the votes. So far, we have Pesco and Beilos tied for first, with Blender and Serp tied for second ...

##Unvote: BaitySM I'll be back with a new vote after I reread, because anything further from me now would result in unhelpful waffling.

Mr_Alert

• weeeooo weeeooo weeeooo
  • I hope that's from food coloring...
« Reply #184 on: May 18, 2009, 12:22:04 AM »
Buhhh.  Got side tracked yesterday and am stuck filming a Japanese cooking show today. :/  Will try to figure stuff out later tonight.

In the meantime, ##Unvote

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #185 on: May 18, 2009, 12:24:22 AM »
...Wait, what? What happened to this?

Context?

And then later on in your post you suddenly start accusing him again. The hell?

You do realize for the most part my observations are in chronological order, riiiiiiight?

How can flawed reasoning be a nulltell?

When it's for reaction baiting, I suppose. I was actually taking poor to mean weak, not flawed.

Why is this not good enough reasoning for suspicion? Your response of 'Well his argument is so crap it isn't worth my time' doesn't help either.

What are you asking here? Are you asking me why I don't suspect pesco? Because...I do suspect him. I suspect others more. As for you, I thought some of your arguments were weird and didn't make much sense. I don't have to agree with your arguments to agree with your conclusion.

Since people were asking for it, here's a little summary of my points on Pesco:
- A distinct lack of scumhunting, focusing instead on defending himself
- Multiple cases of attack ad hominem
- Overlooking several points based on 'lack of context'
- Deciding that if my case isn't totally perfectly flawless he can't possibly be scum

Thank you. This list is a lot better than your PbP. I want to see pesco's response.

Even so, there's only a certain level of things you can turn a blind eye to. And Rou's point (which cut me) actually puts it even better. (below)

Note the subtle change from 'scumtells' to 'important scumtells'.

Serp pointed out a specific scumtell that I felt was good enough to produce a vote on. And I didn't change my vote since then there wouldn't be enough for Beilos.

Um...Serp just defined waffling and IIoA. Good going ^-^

Buhhh.  Got side tracked yesterday and am stuck filming a Japanese cooking show today. :/  Will try to figure stuff out later tonight.

In the meantime, ##Unvote

This better be soon given our limited time.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #186 on: May 18, 2009, 12:28:22 AM »
Finally free of work-related... work.  Now behold as I dazzle you all with brilliant obvservations and astute deductive work!

After I reread the game from scratch. :v

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #187 on: May 18, 2009, 12:59:52 AM »
Vote count:

pesco47 (3): Edible, Kiro, Roukanken, Alice, BaitySM
Roukanken (1): Serpentarius, Kiro
Alice (0): Carthrat, Zakeri, Affinity
Kanguya Yaraisan (2): UncertainKitten, Affinity, Serpentarius
Serpentarius (2): Mr. Alert, Carthrat, Roukanken
Affinity (0): BaitySM, Serpentarius, Kanguya Yaraisan
Zakeri (0): Alice
UncertainKitten (0): pesco47
BaitySM (3): pesco47, BaitySM, Affinity, UncertainKitten, Zakeri, Kanguya Yaraisan

pesco47 and BaitySM are at L-5.

Not voting: Zakeri, Mr. Alert.

26 hours remaining.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #188 on: May 18, 2009, 02:30:56 AM »
Right, let's get started.

The beginning phase of the game is interesting as we basically bypassed RVS, which tends to take up a good half a day or of Day 1 around here.  It was instead spent (justifiably) on setup speculation, which led to our usual Day 1 suspicions.

Baity's Dice Roll Hilarity? interests me upon this reread.  Not because it's rofl 2d6 #1 can never be picked (and statistically, it's a completely horrible strategy as 1d12 and 2d6 have massively different odds), but because he goes out of his way to explain his RVS in such a strange manner.  This is followed up with his self-vote which is unbelievably stupid, and something that has been covered to death by other players.  This is what had me thinking he was newbtown (re: Sol in 9squad), but I'm currently thinking it's just as possible for him to be newbscum following the same logic.

In addition, he's been drawing way too much attention to himself and his "role," which makes me want to force him to divulge said role, especially considering we have approximately a day left and I'd like to avoid the mess we made of last game's D1 end.

pesco...

Prods all day, scumhunts all... oh wait he isn't scumhunting, he's just being reactionary.  There's also his usual useless commentary.  Clear choice for lynch today.

After rereading Rou it seems pretty safe that he and pesco are not in cahoots after all.  I still can't shake that nagging feeling, though... well, whatever.

I look forward to more content from various people.  Alert comes to mind.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #189 on: May 18, 2009, 02:49:26 AM »
This is obscenely pessimistic of you. No-one here is clueless enough to make that sort of move when it's been EXPLICITLY said not to do it.

No one?  Really?  I could easily see a less experience player doing it when faced with a compelling roleclaim or something.

Quote from: Roukanken
Define sincerity.

I think you think you're making a good case.  Somehow.

Which makes you okay with seeing me lynched? That I'm relatively townie excusing some tunneling?

If there are no better leads, yes.  When there are no good leads, it's still in the best interest of the town to lynch.  When there are fewer good leads than there are convenient lynch opportunities, it's in the best interest of the town to lynch the good leads as well as some not-so-good ones.  Do you disagree with this?

Compare this to:You've jumped again, from 'I don't see any reason not to lynch him' to 'I only want to lynch him if we have no other options'. Huh?

Well, isn't that implicit?  If there's no reason not to lynch someone, then you lynch him if there are no better options.  See my point just above.

You're missing the problem. I never at any point said that he had to break up the argument - what the problem was is that he had no opinion on either side of the debate whatsoever. That isn't constructive townie play, and his ever-changing opinions on PvR aren't helping him.

Alright, I'm getting a little sick of having my neutrality towards Pesco being misconstrued as a lack of opinion.  Your case is that Pesco is scummy.  My response is that your case is not compelling, and Pesco doesn't look scummy.  You claim that if I hold this view, I must necessarily break up your argument, here.  I held that it was early in the day, so I didn't mind if you pressed each other and looked for scumtells.  You seemed to have a problem comprehending this point, 'cause I've been reiterating it for the last few pages and haven't made any progress on you.

Now, I'd like you to stop here for a moment and consider how many other people apparently found your case on Pesco unconvincing.  You asked for people to give their opinions, and I was one of the few that spoke up and explicitly said so.  Meanwhile, I was pressing my own cases, though that got derailed pretty quickly by the thread becoming your personal venue for tunneling on me.

So then, you claimed that there was a contradiction in me not finding Pesco scummy, and not minding if he got lynched.  See the point above where I state the obvious, that when you've got more potential lynches than targets, it's better to use your extra lynches than to waste them.  I've still not seen you argue against this point.

Now, you seem to be saying that I'm constantly contradicting myself, using as evidence...  posts that don't contradict each other at all.  Here, this has been my stance consistently through the day:  Pesco isn't any more or less scummy than the average player.  We have a multi-lynch option, and only 2 especially scummy players, so any third lynch is better than none, including Pesco.  Before you claim that I'm changing my stance, or contradicting myself, or whatever, can you please actually look for a line that contradicts this point of view?

Moving on!

So making a bad case in order to provide reactions is apparently okay?

In the first hours of the first day, yes!  Absolutely!  There are no good cases to be had from the start, so you make bad ones, and see whether your target panics or screws up or says something interesting.  You then take that stuff and use it to make a good case.  Isn't this basic early game strategy?  Isn't this exactly what happens in every game?

Why do you instantly assume that your three lynches are the ones everyone agrees on? Alert has a history of struggling to find time for the game, so I'm willing to give him until Day 2 to pick up.

That's great, but Nietz wasn't.  48 hours of inactivity means a modkill or a replacement.  If things had continued as they were, Mr Alert would've been replaced or modkilled 5 hours before the deadline.  Even now, if he stays in the game and disappears later, he's a liability.  The modkill of UK last game may well have cost the innocents the win, and donut dropping out earlier contributed to the Zaknut mislynch.  I'm waiting on him to convince us that he's not going to be a burden.

And I'm not assuming that everyone agrees with me - I'm definitively making a statement about who I find suspicious.  You know, the thing you've been claiming I have trouble doing this whole game?  This is what really bothers me - all day, you've criticized me for being wishy washy, despite the fact that I've just been scumhunting different targets than you.  Now, I lay down a solid list of who I want to lynch, and you criticize me for it?  You're the one that needs to answer for some contradictions, here.

I will say this one last time, just because it's been argued to death already: I don't care if it isn't why you voted him or why you maintained your vote, making a poor point isn't good in any case.

See my point above about all early cases.  Also, considering that you've completely dropped the Pesco angle that got us here in the first place, are you conceding that your point against him was poor as well?  'Cause that's what I've held from the beginning, you know.

This has to be some sort of emotional fallacy right here.

Uh, what?  Are you referring to the italicized part specifically, where I point out that Zakeri ought to know about such an obvious scumtell?  Which he then agreed with?

Still, at the moment Serpentarius's inability to have an opinion on a case, and then coming up with about five different views when pressed is particularly annoying.

Please, show me where I've contradicted the underlined statement up above if you're going to continue holding this point.  Your criteria for "different view" appears to be limited to "different word choice." 

he's tunneling pretty badly on KY - here he basically says 'KY is finally making sense but I'm voting him anyway'. Huh?

Does one comprehensible post excuse the crap he was spewing earlier?  His defense of his earlier actions boils down to nothing more than "Yeah, that was pretty bad, huh?"  That's not a defense.  It's a plea to be lynched.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #190 on: May 18, 2009, 03:00:05 AM »
Vote count:

BaitySM (3): pesco47, BaitySM, Affinity, UncertainKitten, Zakeri, Kanguya Yaraisan

24 hours remaining.

Also, I won't be around for the next 8 or 9 hours.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #191 on: May 18, 2009, 03:05:29 AM »
...Meaning that I finally have something to do!

(I got locked offline for 2 days, and when I get back, Nietz has been on the whole time...)

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #192 on: May 18, 2009, 04:25:24 AM »
...what? You're protecting edible?
What? Misinterpretation?

I said that for those who thought that I was protecting Edible.

*checks*

...brb grammar bash

Regardless, I thought I nulled it out by this:

check the signup thread. Now check the start of this thread.

They're exactly the same; it's a list in chronological order of the people who signed up.

---

...brb reading the walls.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #193 on: May 18, 2009, 06:40:08 AM »
Pesco: So if you think Rou is likely Townie to you at the moment, why are you still trying to push his buttons immediately after you said so in the same post?

Rou: Making a bad case is not always the same as making a serious case. I think some things can go unspoken, like how Pesco decided to push an "obviously bad case" for reactions, but only after Baity had already secured Pesco's vote by doing that self vote. Serp actually pointed it out best that there's leeway to make a bad case when the game just started because there's nothing else to do early on. I don't know why you're complaining in particular about Pesco on this point when Baity is a top lynch candidate right now.

On your point regarding Serp not having an opinion on your argument, Serp conveniently pointed out the post (link's broken though, I had to reference it manually as #105) that you indirectly asked why Serp wasn't "objecting to the argument." I do think that qualifies as wanting someone to step in and give both sides a temporary pause. And to say that he has no opinion on the fight works from either a Townie perspective not having enough info to determine whether this is a Town vs Town fight or not, or a Scum perspective of knowing there's a potential mislynch in the works and letting it run its course. You seem to think it's the latter, but I don't think how he worded it is conclusive enough for it to be so and I don't see why you think so.

In regards to the question I asked Serp, he did brush it off, but it was revisited a bit in his #189 and it's not a great answer, but it's one that I can't really press more on. In other words, I'm inclined to let Serp's "having no opinion" on Rou and Pesco slide when he did have opinions on other people.

All in all, no real changes in my opinion. Baity lynch is fine. I still don't think Pesco would be Baity's scumbuddy, but Pesco's half hearted effort to say more about KY and UK coaching KY is a bit anti-Townie. So I don't feel the need to argue too much against a Pesco lynch. Rou is still defensive on some points that I think conflict with his "play by the book" style versus Pesco's more chaotic approach.

Quote from: Rou #180
Still, at the moment Serpentarius's inability to have an opinion on a case, and then coming up with about five different views when pressed is particularly annoying. His pessimism about getting two safe lynches doesn't make any sense and seems to almost setting the stage for a 'clueless Townie' to screw things up at deadline, and he's tunneling pretty badly on KY - here he basically says 'KY is finally making sense but I'm voting him anyway'. Huh?

I'm also not sure how this got stronger than Pesco's case and while trying to get a 3rd lynch in given the Day setup may not be a bad idea, I don't think the way you've worded your case on Serp merits it. What you described could very well indeed be a clueless Townie anyways, but at least he's produced more than some other players this game. I'd put Alert or KY ahead of Serp in such a case. By the way Rou, what's your opinion on KY anyways?

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #194 on: May 18, 2009, 07:00:16 AM »
@Roukanken:

I have questioned Baity quite a bit thus far which led to some progress in his case; which is sort of the follow-up to my voting post.  I don't agree that I found him obvscum just because of his self-vote, just that he was more scummy than everyone else.

I don't like Rou's misrepresenting of Kiro and Serp; they all seem to be coloured by the fact they all either voted or attacked him.  Especially this quote:

In terms of new suspicions I'm really not liking Kiro, actually - he feels a lot harsher and more aggressive for some reason, attacking other players' points rather than making his own.

Which has to be the single worst line I have ever seen from him (other than his emotional trainwrecks, of course), showing a very inconclusive use of meta, as well as an accusation that doesn't stand up on its own (attacking other people's points is completely fine if it shows them to be scummy), and in fact, doesn't even have any grounding in any of Kiro's posts!  I'll leave the defence to Kiro himself, but judging that Rou seems to be trying to pin suspicion on pretty much everyone for very bad reasons, he has jumped leaps and bounds on my scumdar.

As for your points against Serp, what's wrong with witholding judgment?  It's definitely not a 'pesco or me' thing; not by any means; if people don't find any of your points alright enough to consider the other party scum, then what's wrong with finding people okay?  Carthrat pretty much did it, and so did I to a large extent, why aren't you attacking us too instead?  It's something I can't seem to understand, selective scumhunting is definitely scummy.

---

@Kanguya:

I'm not confident in my opinions

obvscum right there.  People who don't have opinions are automatically anti-town in my book, really.  Vote stays until you have soemthing of note.

instead of mindlessly agreeing with others who DO have valid points

This is an opinion in itself and must be justified.  Don't wait till the future to justify them, do it now, really.  Also, going all 'oh no I made a mistake' and giving an Aesop about apologizing isn't going to solve anything really, especially since you made no attempt to defend your mindless agreeing by any means; making everything seem artificial.

While the Baity post is solid; the issue has really been addressed too many times for me to have any faith added on to you. 

---

@Baity:

Other than that, Baity is still very very bad for putting himself over everyone else and WIFOM madness.  His defences are also very shoddy; and his crusade against pesco is not the slightest bit convincing.  This one quote, for example,

Though it could be play from either side of town, or scum knowing that I'm town and getting a free lynch.

is fortune-telling.  Still very okay with him for being a lynch for today.  Also;

Keyword; slightly. Like 2%. (Very Weak) Reason?

Ah, what might the reason be then?

In short, I simply disagree to your justification that I was a non-townie at this point (i.e. the very start).

Horrible defending is not townie behavior.  Not havng an opinion is not townie behaviour (at the start).  Self-voting, is not townie behavior (at the start).  They are all, in fact, anti-town.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #195 on: May 18, 2009, 07:26:38 AM »
@Kiro: There's been much hounding at me to respond to Rou, such that it's been listed as a point against me for not responding to everything he says. I only see UK and Rou asking for a reply lately, do you think I should?

Edible's popup is IIoA, anyone else agree? There's definitely more that he could have talked about.

I'd rather not wait for Alert to deliver at this point in time and tentatively ask that he gets replaced instead.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #196 on: May 18, 2009, 07:47:39 AM »
Pesco: I think Rou and UK want you to scumhunt more clearly and not waste time being reactionary. Since you think Rou is Townie, try not to be confrontational with him unless you come to a point where you don't think he's Townie anymore. That's how I'll interpret your next set of responses.

I probably glazed over this earlier and I want to post this before I go to sleep so please answer all this again in a straightforward manner even if you had already done so earlier. Do you have anything to add regarding KY's waffleness? Are you more inclined to think of him as an initially clueless Townie or did he really waffle too much earlier and you're pretty certain he's Scum?

Also, I'm curious about the UK coaching thing. Explain your suspicions on that more. It didn't look like coaching to me, because I don't see how Scum UK bothering to do so would have really helped Scum KY. Whether there's Scum Daytalk or not, there's no reason for UK to publically stick her neck out like that to coach. So it's a much more dangerous action for her to do if she were Scum rather than a Townie. And it's not like it absolved any of KY's faults. I don't think it gave her any Townie cred either; I see her as default neutral.

Any other thoughts you want to add are welcome.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #197 on: May 18, 2009, 08:24:36 AM »
...Internet died while I was attempting to post.

So, while waiting for the connection to reestablish, I opened one of my offline tabs to do some reading. (lecture notes, stuff like that)

Turns out that I had the "Give me a warning when closing multiple tabs" option disabled. I have a habit of closing multiple windows, and not tabs (from multi-tasking programs).

Soo.... yeah. I'll have to retype my WoT I had going for a few hours after I said I was typing.

Think I'll have to cut down on content though; tomorrow's one of those "full days with in depth analysis". (Read: 8am->9pm at the University)

...and it looks like more posts were added before my internet said "screw you", so bleh. The internet connection usually only dies for 30 minutes at max as well.
<>

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #198 on: May 18, 2009, 09:11:23 AM »
Quote from: UncertainKitten
What are you asking here? Are you asking me why I don't suspect pesco? Because...I do suspect him. I suspect others more. As for you, I thought some of your arguments were weird and didn't make much sense. I don't have to agree with your arguments to agree with your conclusion.
I'm asking why Pesco seems to think that you have to agree with my case for him to be scum. If you can make a case against him then that should logically be enough.

Quote from: Serpentarius
No one?  Really?  I could easily see a less experience player doing it when faced with a compelling roleclaim or something.
Not when the entire Town has told them not to. And if we have it at 6/6 then we'd need 2 of your clueless Townies to mess things up.

Well, isn't that implicit?  If there's no reason not to lynch someone, then you lynch him if there are no better options.  See my point just above.
This implies that lynching is necessary. If we have a choice between lynching one player who's probably scum, and lynching two players one of whom is probably scum and the other could be anything, we'll be worse off choosing the latter in the event that Player 2 is Town. In the same way we only want to go for the triple lynch with 3 strong suspects, we want 2 for the double lynch.

Alright, I'm getting a little sick of having my neutrality towards Pesco being misconstrued as a lack of opinion.  Your case is that Pesco is scummy.  My response is that your case is not compelling, and Pesco doesn't look scummy.  You claim that if I hold this view, I must necessarily break up your argument, here.  I held that it was early in the day, so I didn't mind if you pressed each other and looked for scumtells.  You seemed to have a problem comprehending this point, 'cause I've been reiterating it for the last few pages and haven't made any progress on you.
1. I only asked why you didn't break it up at that point because at the time I thought you were interpreting the PvR debate as Town/Town.
2. This logic that it's okay to randomly accuse people with no suspicion when there are better targets around is horrifically flawed. It's like taking your random vote at the beginning of the game and sticking with it, giving reasoning as you go along.
3. You do realise that if PvR IS a Town/Town fight, sitting and letting us pick at each other would be an excellent plan for scum, right? Whoever wins it's a free mislynch.

In the first hours of the first day, yes!  Absolutely!
No. No, no, NO.
I can't believe you're actually saying this.
There is NO reason to make a case that you know is poor. Pick out people's mistake because you honestly believe they're scummy, don't do it if you know there's a flaw in your logic.

See my point above about all early cases.  Also, considering that you've completely dropped the Pesco angle that got us here in the first place, are you conceding that your point against him was poor as well?  'Cause that's what I've held from the beginning, you know.
Two points here:
- I've given a good list of reasons for why to suspect Pesco, but as is you're still proving worse in my eyes.
- HERE'S MY POINT - IF YOU THOUGHT MY CASE AGAINST PESCO WAS POOR, WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU VOTE FOR ME LIKE ANY NORMAL TOWNIE WOULD?

Are you referring to the italicized part specifically, where I point out that Zakeri ought to know about such an obvious scumtell?  Which he then agreed with?
It just feels condescending is all. Like you're goading him into agreeing with you.

Please, show me where I've contradicted the underlined statement up above if you're going to continue holding this point.  Your criteria for "different view" appears to be limited to "different word choice."
Alright then:
Your back-and-forth with Pesco is just you two attacking each others' statements and disagreeing over interpretations.  None of the statements I haven't responded to seem unusually scummy to me, and I'm sure as heck not going to defend them in your place, so as far as I'm concerned, you two can just continue to go at each other.
Translation: "Neither of you seem that scummy, but I'll let you argue anyway."

I don't think it's a distraction.  The chance might be the same or better if you were to start picking someone else apart (which is precisely what you're aiming to do now, right?), or it could be worse.  Do I think you and Pesco are worth suspicion?  Absolutely, but just not really any more than anyone else at the moment, and neither more than the other.
Translation: "Both of you are relatively suspicious."

Re-reading Roukanken v. Pesco, it looks to me like Pesco is just being an ass.  Whether that's normal for him or not, I don't know, since I've only seen scum-Pesco in my history here.  Still, I've seen townie players use abrasiveness to great effect before, so I won't consider it a scumtell.  I still don't blame Roukanken for putting pressure on him, though.  Since we have the luxury of a multi-lynch, I won't object to a Pesco lynch, as long as no one else has become significantly more scummy by the deadline (lurkers, I'm looking at you).
Translation: "Pesco is being a dick, but since that's very rarely used by Townies I'll ignore it as a scumtell entirely."

Quite the opposite.  My whole point is that neither of them seem really scummy to me, but I don't mind them squeezing each other and seeing if something scummy pops out.  They're both playing smart, as I see it.  At this stage in the game, you can agree with people's methods without agreeing with their votes.
And we're back to 'Neither of them are scummy' again.

I'm saying that you're middling in suspicion.  That's not a contradiction.
I've made my opinion on Pesco clear from the beginning.  I don't find your case on him compelling, but I don't find his defense compelling either.  We need to lynch someone, and the more the better, and I have no reason to suspect him of being more townie than anyone else, so if he gets lynched, I won't mind, but if he doesn't get lynched, I won't mind then either.
"Apparently I now want to lynch a player who I just said isn't scummy, because obviously we need to doublelynch, right?"

Roukanken, if you're still convinced that Pesco47 is worse than the guy who still has his random vote from the beginning of the game, the guy who was humping my leg on horrible reasoning 'till just recently, and freakin' BaitySM, I think we may have reached the point where I'll actively discourage your tunneling.  We need to settle on our lynches soon.
"And now I don't want to lynch him because I want to get rid of an inactive instead."

Happy now?

This game is really starting to depress me. Will work through everyone else's points in an EBWOP.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #199 on: May 18, 2009, 09:17:47 AM »
EBWOPT:

Quote from: Rou
Baity, I don't like how you're using 'it's my first time playing here' as your universal excuse for everything.
Not everything, but where its necessary. The fact that people used examples (of other people) which I have no idea about makes things a hell of a lot more confusing for me.

Effectively admitting Fong's gambit

*facepalm*
Quote from: @
You know, there are better ways to generate discussion than self-voting, such as, say, developing a genuine case against another player rather than a jokevote. >_>
And if it wasn't intended as Fong's Gambit, what exactly was it meant to do?
While it might have seemed that I was after people who would vote for me after, it was actually directed at pesco.

You should probably just have dropped it.
Maybe, but if I drop it, it may as well create more suspicion.

Ah, what might the reason be then?
Originally, it was this...

Categorizing behavior. Over the internet, it's quite easy to initially lie your way through. However, as the game goes on, it gets harder and harder to lie, as there is a greater amount of information you have to check over, using your lies to create other lies (or distorted truths, whatever you prefer). In short, I simply disagree to your justification that I was a non-townie at this point (i.e. the very start).
Now I feel, after looking over what I posted (last night? I have horrible memory), it's more this (and better suited to the 2%):

-KY votes Affinity-
Quote from: pesco47
You can do better than that. Put some backbone into it.
In case you couldn't pick it up, it sounds like the most ludicrous claim I could make.

---

Baity, a question for when you get back - who are your current suspects besides Pesco?
From the top of my head, I would say Serp. If memory serves, there was something in one of the posts that caught my eye. The others, I haven't exactly drawn any logical conclusion yet, apart from Affinity at the whopping 2% suspicion.

Chances are, I won't find anything new if I try though. But, I guess it really wouldn't help or destroy my case if I tried...

Quote from: Edible
In addition, he's been drawing way too much attention to himself and his "role," which makes me want to force him to divulge said role, especially considering we have approximately a day left and I'd like to avoid the mess we made of last game's D1 end.
I'll gladly comply with this, but if I do, it's essentially giving up the role. If you agree, or disagree with me divulging (in accordance to Edible's request), please say so, and I will do so, at about the time he said this, with the obvious addition of 24 hours. I chose that time because it's the most suited to mine. I'll even try to go for about 3 hours earlier, but that's really pushing my body to the limit in terms of physical strength.
<>

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #200 on: May 18, 2009, 09:47:46 AM »
Quote from: Zakeri
I never said I thought it was wrong when I posted it, did I? In fact, your counter point against that was met with My own counter.
You made three points, I made three counter points. Of those three, you found some difficulty with one and were forced to accept the other two.

Edible: Seriously? That's all you have to reply to 48 hours of posting? >_>

Quote from: Kiro
Rou: Making a bad case is not always the same as making a serious case. I think some things can go unspoken, like how Pesco decided to push an "obviously bad case" for reactions, but only after Baity had already secured Pesco's vote by doing that self vote. Serp actually pointed it out best that there's leeway to make a bad case when the game just started because there's nothing else to do early on. I don't know why you're complaining in particular about Pesco on this point when Baity is a top lynch candidate right now.
The last temptation is the greatest treason: to do the right deed for the wrong reason.
I don't care if other people made good cases, or if later events made Baity crack - bad cases are how scum get mislynches. The selfvote didn't come until after the 2d6 argument.

On your point regarding Serp not having an opinion on your argument, Serp conveniently pointed out the post (link's broken though, I had to reference it manually as #105) that you indirectly asked why Serp wasn't "objecting to the argument." I do think that qualifies as wanting someone to step in and give both sides a temporary pause.
Again, I only said that there because I thought Serpentarius considered us Town/Town. Given that he didn't, his lack of opinion feels like a copout.

And to say that he has no opinion on the fight works from either a Townie perspective not having enough info to determine whether this is a Town vs Town fight or not, or a Scum perspective of knowing there's a potential mislynch in the works and letting it run its course. You seem to think it's the latter, but I don't think how he worded it is conclusive enough for it to be so and I don't see why you think so.
Oh hey, we don't have enough info on this debate! Let's sit here and do nothing about it rather than discuss it to generate new information.

I'm also not sure how this got stronger than Pesco's case and while trying to get a 3rd lynch in given the Day setup may not be a bad idea, I don't think the way you've worded your case on Serp merits it. What you described could very well indeed be a clueless Townie anyways, but at least he's produced more than some other players this game. I'd put Alert or KY ahead of Serp in such a case. By the way Rou, what's your opinion on KY anyways?
I don't honestly know how to analyse KY right now. He's been like this in the last two games, and he was Town in both of them. Basically, he's Wrathie v1.5. >_>
He annoys me in that I WANT to suspect him, but I'm worried that he just doesn't know what he's doing. Since he's picking up a little, I'll do what I'm doing with Alert and give him until D2 to improve.

Quote from: Affinity
Which has to be the single worst line I have ever seen from him (other than his emotional trainwrecks, of course), showing a very inconclusive use of meta, as well as an accusation that doesn't stand up on its own (attacking other people's points is completely fine if it shows them to be scummy), and in fact, doesn't even have any grounding in any of Kiro's posts!  I'll leave the defence to Kiro himself, but judging that Rou seems to be trying to pin suspicion on pretty much everyone for very bad reasons, he has jumped leaps and bounds on my scumdar.
I will admit that my suspicions of Kiro do have a good deal of basis in gut instinct, but I'm just very annoyed by his method of play right now. He's very closed-minded in his targets of discussion - he's still talking about pretty much no-one besides Pesco, myself, Baity and Serp - and he's not making his typical constructive points, choosing instead to spend all his time picking at other people's arguments rather than presenting his own.

As for your points against Serp, what's wrong with witholding judgment?  It's definitely not a 'pesco or me' thing; not by any means; if people don't find any of your points alright enough to consider the other party scum, then what's wrong with finding people okay?  Carthrat pretty much did it, and so did I to a large extent, why aren't you attacking us too instead?  It's something I can't seem to understand, selective scumhunting is definitely scummy.
Actually, let's do a little reading here.
Quote from: Affinity
I agree with Rou on this issue.  You should answer directly to his argument about your method of attack instead of going off-tangent like this.  Also, a little tunnely, which I disapprove of.
Quote from: Carthrat
Rou's barely addressed what was spoken by people other than Pesco and can't seem to keep a clear head. Complaining about the lack of anyone else... doesn't work for me when he buys so thoroughly into Pesco's snarkiness.

Pesco is unhappiness as well for joining in these excruciating rants. Baiting Rou is sort of uncool. Being generally snipy is sort of uncool. Acting the victim later is also pretty weird when his posts are so *obviously* meant to inflame.

...don't like Rou/Pesco argument
THAT is what I call having an opinion.
Note the difference - Carth says 'This argument is pointless, stop now', and Serp says 'This argument is pointless, but carry on just in case something comes up'. The latter is contradictory in my opinion.

People who don't have opinions are automatically anti-town in my book, really.
Herein lies my point about Serp.

@Kiro: There's been much hounding at me to respond to Rou, such that it's been listed as a point against me for not responding to everything he says. I only see UK and Rou asking for a reply lately, do you think I should?
Not giving a reply means that you're halting discussion. That's anti-town.

Ninja Baity 'WoT':
Not everything, but where its necessary. The fact that people used examples (of other people) which I have no idea about makes things a hell of a lot more confusing for me.
But why should it be a player-specific trait that 'I will vote for a player who selfvotes'?

While it might have seemed that I was after people who would vote for me after, it was actually directed at pesco.
Why Pesco in particular? What had he done at that point to arouse your suspicions?

From the top of my head, I would say Serp. If memory serves, there was something in one of the posts that caught my eye.
Precise. T_T

Still looking for a Baity/Serp lynch. Actually, I'd wish the day would end ASAP - these arguments are starting to devolve into plain bickering. >_>

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #201 on: May 18, 2009, 10:37:22 AM »
What issues with what people?

KY's obvious due to vote, on calling people as townie. Baity as well for his earlier weirdness play. And the deal here is more just letting some random lynch slide by when you have other ideas; in your later posts after the fact you're looking at a bait/KY/alert triumvirate? (not too impressed by a shot on alert, really, but eh.)

Also since you said it like this, sure.
Pesco isn't any more or less scummy than the average player.  We have a multi-lynch option, and only 2 especially scummy players, so any third lynch is better than none, including Pesco.

This itself is bad, you're not allowed to hold neutrality on any lynch. Either you have a better person to shove through, or you are functionally supporting his lynch, and thus your reasons for doing so may be called into question. There's no other stance.

@Alice: I'm not creating scumpair theories, I'm picking two people to lynch! FFS yourself, multi-lynch demands multi-track drifting.

Edible managed to talk about bait and pesco and didn't really add anything new there. His opinions seem astonishingly conventional and lack new insight.

Briefly noted Zakeri explaining to Baity 'you're being lynched because you're WIFOMing. Here's what WIFOM means and why it's bad.' Ok, sure, but we're not running mafia academy here. The tone of the explanation reads like you're correcting bad play more than scumhunting.

@Rou: What's so bad about being aggressive and calling out people on what they say? That's what arguing in mafia is, surely. That and the latest 'oh my god why am I even playing mafia' is starting to get hysterical...

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #202 on: May 18, 2009, 10:58:17 AM »
@Rou: What's so bad about being aggressive and calling out people on what they say? That's what arguing in mafia is, surely. That and the latest 'oh my god why am I even playing mafia' is starting to get hysterical...
I suppose this is relatively obvious, but I think the main problem is that we're talking WAY too much for D1 (I admit I'm notably guilty of this). There are barely any facts on the table, so arguments are basically never going to be clear-cut and every point leads to a counterpoint, which is itself countered and so on ad infinitum. Everyone's arguing their opinion, but because no-one has real concrete evidence pretty much everyone disagrees with everyone.
And that last point wasn't an 'Oh my God, why am I even playing Mafia', it was more a matter of 'What are we actually gaining from all this debate?'. For all the WoTs, I'm not sure how much progress has actually been made in terms of discussion, and all it's doing is pissing people off.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #203 on: May 18, 2009, 11:19:15 AM »
But why should it be a player-specific trait that 'I will vote for a player who selfvotes'?
Hold on, I'm not getting the question. Could you rephrase? I can't get a perfect read of what you're asking for.

Why Pesco in particular? What had he done at that point to arouse your suspicions?
Let's see; summary of suspicions (different to justifications, so I'll end up using different pieces):
-Avoided my question initially (here)
-Player bias; there are others that do this to a degree, but I don't have much else other than that on them (here). The fact that it's now clarified about Wrathie playing... (yeah, you know), helped me understand this point.
-The awkward answer in this post, about why "scum" would vote for themselves. I'm not going to let this one go.

That's the initial suspicion, around where I started my analysis, and is acting as the foundation of my argument.

Precise. T_T
Working on it. >_>
But it seems I've taken far too much time over-analyzing everything. And writing down whatever the hell's below. I'll be lucky if I can even find one shred of new evidence at this point.

---

Re: WIFOM

Ok, I'm going to go over this slowly. This is called Wine in Front of Me, and trying to involk such a thing is considered scummy play, since it shows you're intentionally working on confusion. Anyone that needs to confuse other people into not voting for them means that they don't feel that they can find anyone that the town wants to lynch more than them. This means that you are either Pro-scum, or Anti-town. This is why you are being lynched.

I know what WIFOM is. I've used, and seen WIFOM in past games as a means of thinking further, and not just as a tool of confusing people (though, they may as well be doing the latter at this point, since we're on quite a limited time frame... damn it I feel so bad about this).

It's also not the only reason why I'm being lynched I believe.
<>

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #204 on: May 18, 2009, 11:21:25 AM »
EBWOP:

---
Re: WIFOM

I know what WIFOM is. I've used, and seen WIFOM in past games as a means of thinking further, and not just as a tool of confusing people (though, they may as well be doing the latter at this point, since we're on quite a limited time frame... damn it I feel so bad about this).

It's also not the only reason why I'm being lynched I believe.

...I take it that I can assume that the majority (if not all?) have seen WIFOM used only as a tool for confusing people?
<>

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #205 on: May 18, 2009, 11:25:33 AM »
Hold on, I'm not getting the question. Could you rephrase? I can't get a perfect read of what you're asking for.
You selfvoted despite it being a pretty pointless and ridiculous action. Your defense was that you didn't kow that that was how we reacted to selfvotes over here. I'm asking 'how else would anyone respond?'

The awkward answer in this post, about why "scum" would vote for themselves. I'm not going to let this one go.
Why didn't you mention things like this earlier?

...This makes no sense. WIFOM is never constructive - it gives us two options and no way to discern between them, and one of these choices is cataclysmic. How does that help us 'think further'?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #206 on: May 18, 2009, 11:27:22 AM »
EBWOP to clarify the second point:
Your earlier explanation of this point revolved around the use of player meta instead of simply making a weak point. Why the change?

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #207 on: May 18, 2009, 11:57:44 AM »
You selfvoted despite it being a pretty pointless and ridiculous action. Your defense was that you didn't kow that that was how we reacted to selfvotes over here. I'm asking 'how else would anyone respond?'
Varies by the person. The fact that basically everybody took it as a "wtf r u dong" [intentional spelling error] action was a bit... surprising. Others, took their own unique stances in the situation.

It was the way I thought of for me to get pesco to attempt to build the case against me. Ridiculous? Yes. Pointless? Maybe. It did give off good points to work with though.

Why didn't you mention things like this earlier? Your earlier explanation of this point revolved around the use of player meta instead of simply making a weak point. Why the change?
I did what now? Checking...

...This makes no sense. WIFOM is never constructive - it gives us two options and no way to discern between them, and one of these choices is cataclysmic. How does that help us 'think further'?
I should have just said "learning experience". My apologies for the horrible choice of words / expression / context / (whatever the hell I did wrong, there's probably several things wrong with I just wrote).

---

Also, I'm a bit concerned how the vote count has evened out, especially with two people currently not voting (if this is right from the point I'm posting from). The fact that it will probably slide to the point of pure evenness while I'm asleep is disturbing. Or invert. Or do something unexpected.
<>

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #208 on: May 18, 2009, 01:30:27 PM »
I'm asking why Pesco seems to think that you have to agree with my case for him to be scum. If you can make a case against him then that should logically be enough.

And that makes about a ton more sense. Thanks ^-^

Maybe, but if I drop it, it may as well create more suspicion.

Probably now. I really dunno what to say.

I'll gladly comply with this, but if I do, it's essentially giving up the role. If you agree, or disagree with me divulging (in accordance to Edible's request), please say so, and I will do so, at about the time he said this, with the obvious addition of 24 hours. I chose that time because it's the most suited to mine. I'll even try to go for about 3 hours earlier, but that's really pushing my body to the limit in terms of physical strength.

You are a reasonbly certain lynch. Claiming is for the best.

*facepalms as she really reads the Edible post linked by Rou*

Seriously? Just...I'm really beginning to consider lynching half the group at this point. Edible, Pesco, Mr_Alert (pending replacement), Kanguya, and Baity would all make very nice targets.

Baity seems to try to pre defend himself from things like "bad word choice" and such. It's like he's trying to build a free pass to retcon what he says...I don't like the feel of it. Also, finally, we see why he wanted pesco's blood, which is good ^-^.

And that's mostly caught up.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #209 on: May 18, 2009, 03:16:25 PM »
Vote count:

A little less than 12 hours remaining.