Author Topic: Touhou 6-11 Foreign Languages Translation  (Read 11305 times)

shikitohnorrsl

Touhou 6-11 Foreign Languages Translation
« on: May 13, 2009, 04:23:19 PM »
Hi ^^

i use to browse the site often since i discovered touhou some years ago (with eosd), but this is my first time in the forum. I released some spanish subbed touhou videos on youtube, part as exercises, part as my passion for this saga, because i always wanted to throw more people into touhou and danmaku. since the eosd translation, i tried to contact those people who released the patches, to find some help in building some spanish touhou patches, but i've never been succesful. recently, with the mof and sa gensokyo releases of those translations, i'd like to build a team to try this again, but my skills only cover the language part. so, i'd like to know who can i contact to gather information on how to make my own builds of a touhou translation project, or what do i need, tools or docs or tutorials, that i can give a programming-skilled person to help me in my project.

thank you very much, i hope anyone can help me in this one. of course, i have no idea idea of japanese or programming, so again, please help me bringing more fans to touhou and those fantastic moments we all have experienced thanks to zun.

shikitohnorrsl

Re: Touhou 6-11 Foreign Languages Translation
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 11:42:21 PM »
ok i found a pack of tools in the th wiki, so i guess i'll have to find someone in other place to help me. sadly, because maybe this would bring the oportunity to make translation patches in italina, french, chinese, czceck, german, and many others.

thank you