Author Topic: Cherribloxically  (Read 15469 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: Cherribloxically
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2009, 03:56:58 AM »
I tried reading this out loud, and I sounded like Jim from Huck Finn.

Don't even get me started on Huck Finn.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2009, 04:24:37 AM »

« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2009, 09:33:51 AM »
Secret messages?
There are a lot of things that UD/Ruro write that couldn't be just coincidence; it's what makes this story enjoyable in a so bad it's good sense.

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2009, 09:49:39 AM »
cmn guyz wii nid moar flamming here, Join ma muvemant.

And u ar rasict aganst ughmans u sisfist!

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2009, 10:52:20 AM »
'Shitty Handcock'.

OH MY LORD I laughed like a hyena.

Shagrug

well, I never.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 10:55:36 AM by Akane - F »
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2009, 02:33:37 PM »
How many of you have actually read the original?

Also I think I will have much more fun reading this aloud now.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Usually Dead

« Reply #96 on: November 04, 2009, 06:30:08 PM »
Chapter (9)

Ok so I made up wit ruro shez mai bishie agen!!! no she dint give bck my yuyuko pstr but seh did giv me somfing else (no nut lik dat u pervs............ well ok it WUZ dat but u still r pruvs!!!!) Also all u flammmrs shut up fuking posrs u mde me cry nto my Forsted Remis dis mrning u jersk!!!! ;_;

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Me and Alcapone walked out of da forrest of MAgic 2gethar. (We mighta french'd a bit on da way owt but dat's nunna ur buisness!!!!1) As we wnet into da planelands agen, we saw a concret on the grass (lol not like drugz u fukin humn stonners, dey dont hv pot in Genchachingblingbling)!!!!111 And OMG it wux 1 of my fvaorite bands!!! Da PrismimRiver Sisters!!!

Da sistaz wur wearin band unifroms colord pink n red n black wit little frills and accessoriz like stars n moons n shit! One had a trumpet, one had a kyebroad and 1 had uh violyn. (AN: Wich 1 of dem playz da drums>? I nevar playd da gamez so um not sur.)  They wur sniging a sexy hott song, Phantom Liberation from that 1 dojin ablum Fromer Fornitear. (AN: Lol iznt dat just soooooooooo meta??!?) Dey sang da lyricz like:

EVEN IF IT SUUCH A LOONG TIME!!
OMOEE NO JEEKAN NO BOKOO WAY TAY!!
OH NO RA A TOW JIKO RO TO EH TAY!
A LOW NO MEE TOE OLA MI NEE!!
OOH SHE NEE JEE NO KA RAAA!!11

"ZOMIG!!!11" I startuled explcitivabely. "Dere sinking in Japanez! Soooo HOT!!"

Alcie Mungyrod agreed wit me, so we got in frunt of da stage n stated to mosh. We dancd and hit eachudder in tim wit da musik. An old woman kame up 2 me. She wore a whit frilly robe and had white stringy hair. She luked rlly old and raggy but she moshed hard lik a cool old lady!!!!1 She wuz kinda cool lik dat.

"Hay r u Suzuran YesICan?" she asked inkwizitively.

"Uh yah wazzup?" I replied respondinhly widdout stoping moshing.

"Im all old n ugly kuz dat little swrod gurl took all my spring" said Lily White. (She dint even need 2 tell me hur nam!!! My ppl skilz ur just dat good!!!!1)

"Uh so wadda want me 2 do?" I questiond repondivly.

"U must go to da Prismrider's backstage and kil da bich back dere whuz stealin all mah sprinz!" said Lubby Whit. "U must go UD, b4 de wolrd freezs to deth!!!!111"

"OH NO U DONT!!!111" shotted a nu voice. Anudder girl kam up 2 me. It wiz................ YOUMU KONPAKU!!!  :o

"UD GET UR ASS OUT OF DA MOSH U FUKR!!!1" she SHOOTED loudly at da tups of her lugs.

"NO FUK U IM TRYIN TO DANC!!!11" I shooted back and ignored hur. I threw a nife at hur, and it nockd her down!!!11 She ran away, up passt the Pragmatic Sisters and into da back stage. I fullowd hr. "NO U DUNT GET AWAY kum back her so I CAN KILL YOU OR FUK U OR SOMMFINK (I forgt which lol)"

I climbd up on da stage, went bck pst the curtanz and.......... I FELL INTO ANUDDER DIMENSION!!!111 D:

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #97 on: November 04, 2009, 06:39:24 PM »
'Suzuran YesICan'? Really? This is the best mangling of Sakuya's name you can do?

son, I am disappoint

though I will admit that 'Alcapone' made me laugh a bit. :V
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Usually Dead

« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2009, 06:48:00 PM »
Chapter 10

AN: OK U HMN POSRS DIS IS WHR IT GETZ SIRIUS SO STP FLAMMING OR ILL FUKIN CUT U. nives to ruro for hlpn agn.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I followed Youkan Kraptastic into the other dimenshun!!11 She stupped halfway in, truned and facedm e. She wuz wearing a gren dress with littl whit ghost swirls all over it, and hd 2 sworz on hur bck .She had silvr hair and a blck bow, she luoked kind of gothy but rlly hott!! I suprssed my aminal magnetizm for da moment tho.

"U KANT STPO ME!!!1" SHE she shooted konfrontationally. "DIE bICH!!1!""

She slashd hur sword and me!! I dodged it and stabbed hur in da back ( C she alwayz feyets fair!!!11)

"O fuk u killd me," she said, n she deyed. "BTW my mistrest is back dere, she wuntz to see U."

"Fuk yeah she does!!!1" I said, and I left Youman behibnd whie I went up to see her misstrets!!!11

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2009, 06:49:35 PM »
Youmu seems awfully nonchalant for a person who just got stabbed..

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2009, 06:53:15 PM »
UD, I will give you $5 next time I see you if Shikieiki becomes Shake 'n Bake

Pako

« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2009, 07:07:07 PM »
Lalz, lern tu spel u fagula!

I men liek lol, u suk.
Gou tu Haykugoyukra u sun uf a biacth~
Cuz u cunt writ enthyng!

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2009, 07:17:50 PM »
stabbed hur in da back ( C she alwayz feyets fair!!!11)
That sentence is genius.

Usually Dead

« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2009, 07:20:54 PM »
Chapter 11, 12, 13 and 14

AN: Ok u fukin humn posrs, DIS IS WERE THINGS GET SIRURIS! Just REED IT AND BE MUVED WID HOW DEEP N PWRFL THE MASSAGE OF DIS CHPTR IS!! nives to Ruro agen u rok gurl!!!11

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I kame up to a laddy, n she was really beautiful!! She wux tall n sexy, she had big boobz and a tite ourglass figure!! She wor a blue n pink robe with gosts and clods all over it, n she had a hat with a little ghosty swirl on da front. (U no thos kinds of gurls whu'r soooooooooo hot dat...... you dont even wanna fukem??? Dats whut she luked like!!!!) :D~~~~

"Hello," sid day womanz, n she spoke in a strng voice. "My name is Yuyuko Saigyouji. You may call me Jesus Christ."

"OMG," I sed conffusedly. "Whut r u sying, I don't undrtsand u."

"That is quite all right, my child." seh sd. "You are forgiven of all your worldly sins and you are forever embraced in the eternal love of my Father, the Lord our God."

"Huh I dont undderstand." I posted confusesly.

"Your worldly mission is not yet accomplished," sed Jesus. "You have slain your enemies in righteous glory, and blazed a path of infinite holiness with your deeds above all reproach and remorse. There is one thing left to be done, in order to solidify your place as Goddess of Gensokyo."

"Uh wuddu u meen?" I inquired questioningly.

"The real culprit behind the long winter in Gensokyo," said Jesus. "She sits atop her throne in her home, carved out of the mountainside overlooking Gensokyo. Her name is Yukari Yakumo, and there is only one way to stop her. You must go to her and seduce her. Make her into your lover, so that she is so concerned with pleasing you in lust that she forgets to destroy Gensokyo."

"Hmm ok," I responded aquiecently. "Jus point me at hur and Ill fuk hr centsless!!!1"  >:D

"WAIT SKATORAN!!!" SHOOTED too knew voices. IT was..... REIPOO AND MERIWEATHER!!!111 they kame up and clawed at mai cloths, baggign me to stei loongignly.

"Fuk off humn posrs." I sed. "Ok yujechriouji. Sned me bck to da rl world!!"

Jesus Christ lifted her armz and chnatted rithmaclly, "By the power of my Father and of his Holy Spirit, I send you forth to the mortal lands. Be at peace, my beloved!"

Da hole wurld arund me fadded to black!! I loked arund mislf n....... I was up in da mountains!!!111

« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 07:26:10 PM by Usually Dead »

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2009, 07:25:34 PM »
...wow. Yuyuko's sanity mixed in with the... cosmic stupidity of everything else is really... staggering.
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Pako

« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2009, 07:35:23 PM »
Uu~ I said u hav sayuka-seu's!
dat is da poorve u r a bat writtist!
STOP UD!

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2009, 07:39:05 PM »
Chapter 11, 12, 13 and 14
He's going on a rampage, get the tranquilizer gun!

Also, how does Yuyuko dare take Hijiri's position. There's only one Jesus in Gensokyo!

Usually Dead

« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2009, 07:39:55 PM »
Chapter 15, 16 and THE END

AN: well i haff nottink left 2 say but stop flamming u human posrs! Oh i herd a Toho anime is comming out I kant wait to c it! I hope dey have skyuua as a nonhumx posr in it dat wold rok!!! my frind told me seh's relly youaki in da gamez!!! Dis will proll be da lst chptr until i kum bck.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was on a mountainsdie!! I loked out over Genchoko owt belo me, and a voic spoke 2 my attenshun.

"Lol whtr u doing hr<" she axed. I loked and saw a biiiiiiiig woman with fox ears!! She wore a 2-pointed cap and a robe wit yang-yn symbolz on da friont. She had short orange hair and nine tails (u no, like da pokemon).

I loked at da wmn. "Hay go git ur mistress for me so I cn scroo hur ok?" I sed commandingly obtusely obfuscatingly sexily hottily prettily flurttingly hostilly strangly stringingly stingingly madly truly deeply.

"O ok." Ran Yakimoes jumpped off da roof, and in hur plac came Yuckaree Yacomo!

"UD U SUN OF A BICH!!!" she SHOOTED AT THE tup of her LUNGZ!!! "KUM HERE SO i KN KILL U!!!"

Den Yosseff Youlingworst pusshed me off da roof!! I screaemd lustily "NOOOOOOO!!!111" As I fell don. Den.........................................................
.............. I HERD A VOICE!!

"IM KUMMING, SAKUYA!!!"

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2009, 07:45:22 PM »
Oh so now it turns anti-Semetic.

I c wut u did thar

Pako

« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2009, 07:46:52 PM »
Loolz, az I can zee thes is finnali tha ending, and i amz sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gald u deid cuz nou it iz ovar yay.

nou go hang urself u humn pozer!

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2009, 08:38:59 PM »
OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MA-
seh did giv me somfing else (no nut lik dat u pervs............ well ok it WUZ dat but u still r pruvs!!!!)
WHAT

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2009, 09:25:16 PM »
WHAT

Well, he likes Yuyuko, and I like Shikieiki... and it just went on from there... you know how these things are...

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2009, 11:15:40 PM »
When does she jump into the portal sexily?
Wotters gonna' wot

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2009, 11:41:22 PM »
Well, he likes Yuyuko, and I like Shikieiki... and it just went on from there... you know how these things are...
B-But...
;_______;

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2009, 03:02:28 AM »
Someone give me a summary.
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #115 on: November 05, 2009, 03:39:07 AM »
madly truly deeply

How come I noticed this first?

« Reply #116 on: November 05, 2009, 03:45:00 AM »
Sakuya goes to ask Marisa about a lava lamp, and the rest is basically PCB, from my understanding.

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #117 on: November 05, 2009, 03:45:57 AM »
Thereisnoplot

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #118 on: November 05, 2009, 03:50:20 AM »

This is the summary.

Of Remixed Cherry Blossom, that is.

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #119 on: November 05, 2009, 06:01:23 AM »
Story lacks Touhous in black CROW'SCLAW T-shirts.