Author Topic: ID Challenge CISSION MOMPLETE  (Read 145141 times)

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
Re: ID Challenge PAIRS ARE MADE
« Reply #180 on: October 08, 2009, 01:20:30 AM »
God dammit UK stop playing mafia in your dating game!

Uwah~ How am I playing mafia!? Someone explain this!

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #181 on: October 08, 2009, 01:22:32 AM »
Quote Walls. =3

Easy Mode

« Reply #182 on: October 08, 2009, 01:22:52 AM »
I feel mean.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #183 on: October 08, 2009, 01:23:18 AM »

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #184 on: October 08, 2009, 01:27:54 AM »
I love this exchange right here. Prody's link-spam seduction technique in action.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 01:28:26 AM by Professional Roukanken Imitator »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #185 on: October 08, 2009, 01:30:11 AM »
I got an OK from TSO to post my following analysis of each match openly. Just like any sports blog, feel free to call me a retard and completely bash my picks. All of these picks were made before I ever read any of the actual competition threads. I did read random comments in this thread while typing up my report, but they had little effect/change on my picks. Let's debate!

-----

IDIOT DEITY CHALLENGE: DATING PAIRS
TIME: OCT. 6 - 13, 2009

Author: Kiro

-----

MJP/Muffin: Not sure how to read this one as MJP is in a role that most of us are not familiar with how he'd react in. But he's a romantic kind of a guy from what I imagine so I think he can reciprocate well. Muffin I think is flexible enough to find something to work with and has the creativity to boot from his comics. But it might be tough.

Kiro's verdict: MJP resists enough such that Muffin gives up in the end.

---

Pesco/Serp: This one should be hilarious. Pesco likes to play coy just like Tewi. But he also sees himself as the master of his own luck/fate, Tewi style, so I don't think he'll submit easily. Serp has to really work at it, but I think he knows enough about Pesco and is also a creative enough writer to stand a decent chance at it. And Pesco likes to play along so if there's enough effort, he's going to wave the white flag. He'll also do it to jilt his other lovers, Rou and Kilga.

Kiro's verdict: Pesco eventually relents such that Serp wins.

---

Trance/Donut: Oh wow. Trance as the dress. Such golden opportunities. However, Trance is pretty evasive about most things and direct on other things so the approach is difficult. He's also very very stubborn. Donut's main experience is just fooling around with Ruro. But I think it's too direct and acts as friendly banter rather than a courting dance. Donut will have to switch it up and bring his A-game (not Lunatic you idiot) to win.

Kiro's verdict: Trance will resist heavily and Donut quickly loses interest/gives up.

---

Mode/Pozeal: Mode we all know about. e we to the EXTREEEEEEEME! She loves tons of people, but in a one-on-one confrontation, I wonder how this will play out. Pozeal, I'm sorry I don't know as much about although I see him being more active here at CPMC. He's got to be able to keep up and that may be too tall of a task for him in regards to Mode. Not sure if he can draw either.

Kiro's verdict: Mode resists enough such that Pozeal gives up.

---

Sana/Ruro: OH GOD!!! This is not even a matter of if, but a matter of when. Sana is going to submit. They already banter decently enough here and Ruro has all the tools and knows Sana's weakness to make him hers. It doesn't help that Ruro is a girl IRL. Stay strong Sana!

Kiro's verdict: I give Sana a generous 2 days. Ruro wins him over easily and with style.
Spoiler:
Oh, did he lose already? I haven't even read their thread yet.

---

Gpop/Vic: Gpop is kinda snarky, but likes to play around. To win him over, you need someone attuned to his kind of humor and willing to roll with the punches. Fortunately enough, Vic I think can manage that. He's got the ego to match and the wit and creativity to challenge for Gpop's affections. If Vic can steer the conversation into one of Gpop's known weaknesses, he stands a jet fighter's chance.

Kiro's verdict: Tight match, but because one side has to take a hit to their ego, I think Gpop will hold out to the end and Vic will run out of time.

---

A-F/Jan-san: A-F, the smart talking, flairish one of CPMC. I think he loves the spotlight and is eager to share his stories, so he's very open. Probably could submit if you match the pace and engage him in his experiences. Unfortunately, I don't see Jan quite being able to keep up. Jan needs to be aggressive to win A-F over and that'll take an effort that I don't know he can muster. He has to be able to connect with A-F and I don't think there's enough common ground there.

Kiro's verdict: A-F resists enough such that Jan gives up.

---

Anthony/Nobu: Anthony has been going submissive recently. One of the contestants liklier to succumb to masculine wiles. The fact that he's already a potential object of desire for Nobu before this game just makes things harder on him. Nobu has been shooting up on the activity and fun here at CPMC and also playing along with the whole trap argument. He's got plenty of ammunition to bear on Anthony. It is a bit of a balance as we switch to dating mode, but if he playfully teases Anthony along as usual without overstepping it too much, he should get the victory.

Kiro's verdict: Anthony will hold out for a bit, but will eventually submit. Nobu will win.

---

Mobius/Ammy: Not too familiar with Mobius, sorry. I think he entered the contest on a whim so his expectations may just be to simply have some fun. When in doubt, the courted has to play it cool so Ammy may have his work cut out for him. On the other hand, Ammy's the only one in blue with tried and true success in this department so he's got the knowledge and experience to make this work. The problem may be in running out of time and how quickly Mobius responds to Ammy's advances.

Kiro's verdict: Race against time for Ammy. Lack of information hurts Ammy, thus I think Mobius will resist to the end. Ammy will not give up though.

---

Lenin/Zengar: This should be highly entertaining. Anathe/Lenin is a tough cookie and posts by her own rules and style. Likes to put up a front which makes her a little defiant and moderately challenging. However, her opponent is Zengar. A man of action. He is up to the challenge and will probably rush in hard. However, this approach may turn out to be a double edged sword if he charges in too recklessly. An intriguing matchup.

Kiro's verdict: Never underestimate the stubbornness of a real woman. I don't think Lenin will budge. Zengar will not submit though and will run out of time.

---

Kuma/Prody: Initial read is tough as I think they lurk more on CPMC than post. Kuma is the presumed perverted bear. Reads as sarcastic and a bit blunt. A tough challenge for the man in blue. Prody has a bunch of Nico videos to recommend, but he must hash out his game plan first before his all-in move. The first impression has to be significantly positive for Prody to have a chance.

Kiro's verdict: Difficult initial conditions for Prody the wooer in a game that can afford little error should allow Kuma to resist with little effort. Prody will lose and possibly give up.

---

Moerin/Stein: Moerin is one of the more open, outgoing types here on CPMC and also with pronounced weaknesses to exploit. Watching his performance and struggles as the lady in pink is going to be awesome. Such a factor that should highly motivate Stein to give it his all. Author of a funny CPMC skit, he has the literary capacity to win over Moerin's heart. It will not be a walk in the park, but if he turns it up a notch, he will break through.

Kiro's verdict: The battle will not be over that quickly, but Stein should prevail. Moerin will submit.

---

UK/E-Mouse: UK has so many labels to her, fetish freak and tsundere. So the obvious dance is to work past the tsun before you get to the dere. However, she has a stubborn streak a mile long and I think that makes her tough to get. E-Mouse has a huge portfolio of random pics at his disposal, but they can only amuse, not attract. E-Mouse has to be able to adjust his usual posting strategy to something that will get him the win. Will he roll with the zombie fairy bombs or attempt to declaw her directly?

Kiro's verdict: Should be a fun one to watch. However, I'm certain E-Mouse can keep up and not give up. It's just that UK is more likely to hold out so I believe she will resist all the way to the buzzer.

---

Chen/MTG: Chen's been a bit of a punching bag here in CPMC which leaves her vulnerable for seduction. But underneath those playful posts lurks a potentially wily opponent. A bit of an unknown factor there. MTG has the experience in managing multiple characters and people in the Dream RPG, so his attention to detail should serve him well in this single courtship. However, he runs the risk of overdoing it with words so can he tailor his accolades to properly win over Chen?

Kiro's verdict: The differences I see between these two make this match a challenge for the guy with the pants. Chen will resist and MTG will eventually concede.

---

Rikter/Tenshi: Rikter's a newcomer to CPMC so he is still a bit of an enigma. Unearthing his preferences and tendencies will be the challenge for Tenshi. Tenshi on the other hand is a silly one and may be able to use that to his advantage to gain Rikter's interest. He will have to stay within Rikter's comfort zone to avoid alienating Rikter. That is just the first step in an arguably difficult process.

Kiro's verdict: Too many unknowns about Rikter make it tough for Tenshi who will probably give up after a bit while Rikter gives little away.

---

Nietz/Flashtirade: Nietz is a man who doesn't say as much, but throws in his quips from time to time. A smart yet mysterious character with a bit of a playful side should make him desirable enough for the man with the pants. Flashtirade can also be described as similar to Nietz and they even sported similar avatars at one point. The motivation should be there for Flash who should understand the challenge facing him and will bring his own jokes and wit into the game to woo his target.

Kiro's verdict: Nietz will play along and possibly submit, but should have a high standard to reach. Flash will have to do whatever he can, but I see this outcome as neither side relenting.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #186 on: October 08, 2009, 01:35:00 AM »

UK/E-Mouse: UK has so many labels to her, fetish freak and tsundere. So the obvious dance is to work past the tsun before you get to the dere. However, she has a stubborn streak a mile long and I think that makes her tough to get. E-Mouse has a huge portfolio of random pics at his disposal, but they can only amuse, not attract. E-Mouse has to be able to adjust his usual posting strategy to something that will get him the win. Will he roll with the zombie fairy bombs or attempt to declaw her directly?

Kiro's verdict: Should be a fun one to watch. However, I'm certain E-Mouse can keep up and not give up. It's just that UK is more likely to hold out so I believe she will resist all the way to the buzzer.

Is this before we swapped sides? Now that I'm seducing Mus what do you think?

Anyway, I like your analysis.

Easy Mode

« Reply #187 on: October 08, 2009, 01:38:03 AM »
Quote from: Kiro
Mode/Pozeal: Mode we all know about. e we to the EXTREEEEEEEME! She loves tons of people, but in a one-on-one confrontation, I wonder how this will play out. Pozeal, I'm sorry I don't know as much about although I see him being more active here at CPMC. He's got to be able to keep up and that may be too tall of a task for him in regards to Mode. Not sure if he can draw either.

Kiro's verdict: Mode resists enough such that Pozeal gives up.

Right on the nose. >:3

Cabble

• Ask me about my Cat.
  • Not unwilling to shank you.
« Reply #188 on: October 08, 2009, 01:40:36 AM »
IM A PUNCHING BAG

:)
I had a teacher who used to play radiohead during class once.

ONCE.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #189 on: October 08, 2009, 01:41:35 AM »
UK: I just saw that you and E-Mouse switched. These are all considered pre-game analysis. I'll probably post a Halftime Report after 3 days and reupdate your particular match then.

Chen: SHUT UP CHEN!!!!!

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #190 on: October 08, 2009, 01:43:17 AM »
UK: I just saw that you and E-Mouse switched. These are all considered pre-game analysis. I'll probably post a Halftime Report after 3 days and reupdate your particular match then.

Chen: SHUT UP CHEN!!!!!

Fair enough. That's a good idea. Because if I can't use my bomb in three days, I won't be able to use it at all.

« Reply #191 on: October 08, 2009, 01:46:19 AM »
TSO, this was the best idea ever. :V

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #192 on: October 08, 2009, 01:52:17 AM »

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #193 on: October 08, 2009, 02:10:06 AM »
It doesn't help that Ruro is a girl IRL.

Being a girl gives me an advantage in seducing people? ???

... well, I can't deny that I have a certain talent for it~ Sana will be mine!

Easy Mode

« Reply #194 on: October 08, 2009, 02:10:37 AM »
My wimmin parts won't help me in my predicament. >:

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #195 on: October 08, 2009, 02:11:46 AM »

... well, I can't deny that I have a certain talent for it~ Sana will be mine!

You should be seducing me! :<

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #196 on: October 08, 2009, 02:11:57 AM »

This was sarcasm, right.

Also shit's getting crazy here oh god

p.s. ruro i am expecting wonderful things do not disappoint
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #197 on: October 08, 2009, 02:12:37 AM »
Learnin' all kinds of things about Pedo - not that I knew him too well to begin with. And E-mouse is in rare form.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #198 on: October 08, 2009, 02:12:53 AM »
This was sarcasm, right.

Also shit's getting crazy here oh god

p.s. ruro i am expecting wonderful things do not disappoint

* UncertainKitten pouts

...and you aren't expecting anything from me :(?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 02:15:41 AM by UncertainKitten »

« Reply #199 on: October 08, 2009, 02:14:54 AM »
Holy shit MJP how does triangles put up with you :V :V :V

Easy Mode

« Reply #200 on: October 08, 2009, 02:16:00 AM »
Learnin' all kinds of things about Pedo - not that I knew him too well to begin with. And E-mouse is in rare form.
e we

He was an ass.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #201 on: October 08, 2009, 02:22:33 AM »
Dammit Mus! Post more! Poz and Mode are beating our thread's post count!

P♂ zeal

• Haha,
  • old chap
« Reply #202 on: October 08, 2009, 02:22:39 AM »
I shan't give up on this.
Even if my love won't give in I'll at least keep fighting till the end!

Easy Mode

« Reply #203 on: October 08, 2009, 02:23:22 AM »
e we e we e we e we e we e we
BRING IT.

« Reply #204 on: October 08, 2009, 02:24:39 AM »
I shan't give up on this.
Even if my love won't give in I'll at least keep fighting till the end!
All of your attempts have lacked something essential

« Reply #205 on: October 08, 2009, 02:30:51 AM »
Holy shit MJP how does triangles put up with you :V :V :V
Oh, I'm just taking it easy. My biggest challenge is coming up with sentences that
Spoiler:
[ROT13d]ortva jvgu jbeqf[/ROT13d]
that fit both the context and the secret message. :3
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 02:32:34 AM by KaminaMuffin »

« Reply #206 on: October 08, 2009, 02:33:26 AM »
Oh, I'm just taking it easy. My biggest challenge is coming up with sentences that
Spoiler:
[ROT13d]ortva jvgu jbeqf[/ROT13d]
that fit both the context and the secret message. :3
Well it's good to hear you aren't giving up

Spoiler:
(orpnhfr V gbgnyyl jbhyq :<)

Gpop

« Reply #207 on: October 08, 2009, 02:33:41 AM »
I love how Vic is NOWHERE NEAR winning over me :V

Like I said, it's basically impossible to win over me.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #208 on: October 08, 2009, 02:34:00 AM »
I am currently adoring Anthony-Nobu. It's so gosh darn cute I wanna die ;_;

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #209 on: October 08, 2009, 02:34:39 AM »
I am currently adoring Anthony-Nobu. It's so gosh darn cute I wanna die ;_;