Author Topic: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 278536 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #270 on: May 04, 2019, 05:20:30 PM »
>What are the circumstances of the ghost journal and how much of it have we read?
>Walk to where we suspect Patchouli would be.

>You got this from Suzunaan. You've only glanced over it, you haven't read it in any detail, but you believe it to possibly be the journal of a ghost from the outside world.
>You make your way toward the center, and find her where you would expect, hunched over in her big overstuffed chair, a pile of books around her with her nose stuck in one in the center. If she's seen you, she makes no indications of such.

>_

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #271 on: May 05, 2019, 08:09:41 PM »
>You got this from Suzunaan. You've only glanced over it, you haven't read it in any detail, but you believe it to possibly be the journal of a ghost from the outside world.
>You make your way toward the center, and find her where you would expect, hunched over in her big overstuffed chair, a pile of books around her with her nose stuck in one in the center. If she's seen you, she makes no indications of such.

>_
// Also as a basis or insight for " Conversation Commands " //.

> Let's start reading the Ghost Journal,remembering what could have a connection to our case, but glance occasionally to Patchouli to note when she is either giving us attention , adresaing us or has finished reading..

> When such opportunity happens, Adress her as " Miss Patchouli" unless she says or hints not to.

> Be patient overall, start by explaining your reason here at SDM as a favour you are returning to Yukari,by delivering a good message to Sakuya, for an help in a special issue of ours.

> In fact you are also trying to get help by this Ghost Journal of a Ghost from the Outside World,a regular borrow from Suzuunan aided by Kosuzu,that Library's Shopkeeper in these peculiars findings we are mentioning...

> If interested, Hand it over for her for the moment

> When not reading or researching ,Note about the knowledge she has,that she is collecting and thank her for that needed book in engineering for the Myourens.

> We would not bother her,but  this "displacement issue" is a very special case so explain it inclunding Stargazer with her peculiar Spiritual Nature,Curiosity,Harmlessness.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 10:37:42 PM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

« Reply #272 on: May 05, 2019, 11:23:12 PM »
>Clear our throat as un-awkwardly as possible.
>"Hello Patchouli."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #273 on: May 06, 2019, 03:14:46 AM »
(Will be sporadic at best for the next week)

>Clear our throat as un-awkwardly as possible.
>"Hello Patchouli."

>"Murasa," she replies, not looking up.

>_

« Reply #274 on: May 06, 2019, 08:41:39 AM »
>"Sorry for disturbing you, I've been having a really strange problem that nobody seems to know anything about. And uh, you know a lot so I thought I'd ask you about it if you're... willing to be asked?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #275 on: May 06, 2019, 03:15:10 PM »
>"Sorry for disturbing you, I've been having a really strange problem that nobody seems to know anything about. And uh, you know a lot so I thought I'd ask you about it if you're... willing to be asked?"

>"Well you've already started," Patchouli says, not looking up.

>_

Branneg Xy

« Reply #276 on: May 08, 2019, 11:00:33 PM »
>"Well you've already started," Patchouli says, not looking up.

>_

> Summary explaining similar to the previous ones with Eirin,Okina,Yukari about the Weird Dimensional Displacement ,Oceanic Bottom Waterworld with pieces of Gensokyo,Stargazer,its unicity and trying a bond.

> Also mention with at a calm pace the possibility of Doremy's help after her situation,the journal-help about a Ghost from the Outside World regurarly borrowed by Suzunaan-Kosuzu,the method by Yukari to form a bond with Stargazer by the little plant she has gifted.

> Lift somehow the Ghost Journal,mentioning we still need to verify and read a lot,and the Little Plant.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 11:28:27 PM by Branneg Xy »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #277 on: May 12, 2019, 03:41:06 AM »
> Summary explaining similar to the previous ones with Eirin,Okina,Yukari about the Weird Dimensional Displacement ,Oceanic Bottom Waterworld with pieces of Gensokyo,Stargazer,its unicity and trying a bond.

> Also mention with at a calm pace the possibility of Doremy's help after her situation,the journal-help about a Ghost from the Outside World regurarly borrowed by Suzunaan-Kosuzu,the method by Yukari to form a bond with Stargazer by the little plant she has gifted.

> Lift somehow the Ghost Journal,mentioning we still need to verify and read a lot,and the Little Plant.

>Let's not shotgun everything at once now.
>You try to explain your situation to Patchouli. She listens, you assume, not bothering to glance up during the process but making the occasional "Mhm".  Finally she says, "So you asked practically everyone else possible before asking me. I don't know whether to be insulted or thrilled."

>_

Branneg Xy

« Reply #278 on: May 12, 2019, 05:20:44 PM »
>Let's not shotgun everything at once now.
>You try to explain your situation to Patchouli. She listens, you assume, not bothering to glance up during the process but making the occasional "Mhm".  Finally she says, "So you asked practically everyone else possible before asking me. I don't know whether to be insulted or thrilled."

>_

// :ohdear:  :V  Sorry,I fairly often omit or not highlit enough to treat them as single or pair-of-actions with replies by other players and npc/parsee pausing and pacing also by " group "//

>Calm&Clear " Thrilled I am hoping  because The best and more knowledgful for last, Patchouli,although I also meant for you or the Mansion to be bothered you with much,if it is much,uncertain,mixed or even fake leads ".

> "This also to require a sort-of,just sort-of,combined effort ,.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #279 on: May 12, 2019, 09:33:29 PM »
// :ohdear:  :V  Sorry,I fairly often omit or not highlit enough to treat them as single or pair-of-actions with replies by other players and npc/parsee pausing and pacing also by " group "//

>Calm&Clear " Thrilled I am hoping  because The best and more knowledgful for last, Patchouli,although I also meant for you or the Mansion to be bothered you with much,if it is much,uncertain,mixed or even fake leads ".

> "This also to require a sort-of,just sort-of,combined effort ,.

>"...Good enough answer," Patchouli says. "So, if you're hoping for any particular insights, I don't have any to offer immediately. I think it is noteworthy that you are not slipping through the barrier, though. Whatever is doing this is almost certainly, in some way or another, within the Hakurei Barrier."

>_

« Reply #280 on: May 13, 2019, 03:01:15 AM »
>"Oh, that's really helpful to know. Do you think that this Stargazer thing I met might be somehow responsible, even if it's not doing it on purpose?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #281 on: May 13, 2019, 03:02:38 AM »
>"Oh, that's really helpful to know. Do you think that this Stargazer thing I met might be somehow responsible, even if it's not doing it on purpose?"

>"I honestly have no way to know that," says Patchouli. "Frankly, she sounds like an imaginary friend. But, it's not an impossible thing."

>_

« Reply #282 on: May 13, 2019, 03:06:03 AM »
>"Well, she seemed pretty real to me. Though I guess it's pretty hard to tell what's real in general with what's going on."
>"Do you know of anyone in Gensokyo who could do this? Or even something that might have come to Gensokyo?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #283 on: May 13, 2019, 03:18:37 AM »
>"Well, she seemed pretty real to me. Though I guess it's pretty hard to tell what's real in general with what's going on."
>"Do you know of anyone in Gensokyo who could do this? Or even something that might have come to Gensokyo?"

>"Now that is a tricky question," says Patchouli. "There are entities out there which simply defy understanding as we have it. I've dealt with such in the past. But it is folly to try and make blanket statements about them, other than they exist and can be horrific nuisances to deal with. That said, there's really no way to know if there are. Well, unless you suddenly get Lunarians trying to arrest you, I suppose."

>_

« Reply #284 on: May 13, 2019, 03:48:43 AM »
>"Huh, well they haven't tried yet. Do they have some kind of dangerous thing detector or something?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #285 on: May 13, 2019, 03:50:23 AM »
>"Huh, well they haven't tried yet. Do they have some kind of dangerous thing detector or something?"

>"For that kind of thing, essentially," says Patchouli. "Enough to rouse them to come here."

>_

« Reply #286 on: May 13, 2019, 04:12:06 AM »
>"I'll watch out for them. I guess they might know something, but at the same time from what I hear they aren't exactly very helpful."
>Have we had any contact with any lunarians outside of the denizens of Eientei?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #287 on: May 13, 2019, 04:16:21 AM »
>"I'll watch out for them. I guess they might know something, but at the same time from what I hear they aren't exactly very helpful."
>Have we had any contact with any lunarians outside of the denizens of Eientei?

>"They're nothing but a pain," says Patchouli.
>You have not. You doubt they would be happy to deal with a youkai such as yourself.

>_

« Reply #288 on: May 13, 2019, 05:43:10 AM »
>"I don't suppose you have any books about nautical ghosts or weird ocean dimensions?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #289 on: May 13, 2019, 05:48:23 AM »
>"I don't suppose you have any books about nautical ghosts or weird ocean dimensions?"

>"Yes and no, respectively," Patchouli says.

>_

« Reply #290 on: May 13, 2019, 02:46:28 PM »
>Raise a nautical ghostly eyebrow.
>"Do you mind if I take a look at this book? It's a longshot but maybe it has some kind of clue."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #291 on: May 13, 2019, 02:56:30 PM »
>Raise a nautical ghostly eyebrow.
>"Do you mind if I take a look at this book? It's a longshot but maybe it has some kind of clue."

>"It's not 'a book'", Patchouli says. "Rather, it is an unrelated collection of various books that happen to mention the topic in one context or another, to varying degrees of detail. It would be quite time consuming for you to go through, but you are perfectly welcome to."

>_

« Reply #292 on: May 14, 2019, 03:26:33 AM »
>"Oh."
>How scholarly are we and do we have any experience with such a thing?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #293 on: May 14, 2019, 03:29:45 AM »
>"Oh."
>How scholarly are we and do we have any experience with such a thing?

>You are not a scholar at all, but you have some experience in going through various buddhist texts. You're wise enough to know you'll hit a lot of dead ends, but may find something surprising. It will be time consuming.

>_

« Reply #294 on: May 14, 2019, 05:05:53 AM »
>"I told someone I'd meet them after I was done here so I don't think I quite have time for that. I might come back later though."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #295 on: May 14, 2019, 05:07:26 AM »
>"I told someone I'd meet them after I was done here so I don't think I quite have time for that. I might come back later though."

>"As you like," says Patchouli. "I'll be sure to keep Petite informed that you may need her assistance in finding things."

>_

« Reply #296 on: May 14, 2019, 07:44:13 AM »
>"Thanks. You know, you're not nearly as difficult as some people make you out to be."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #297 on: May 14, 2019, 03:40:31 PM »
>"Thanks. You know, you're not nearly as difficult as some people make you out to be."

>"I'm quite easy to get along with," Patchouli says. "It's simply that people come to me first thing expecting me to unravel their problems with a wave of my hand. And I can do that in some cases, but they should fix their own problems. Or take the time to educate themselves on the basics of what magic can and cannot do."
>You are pretty sure you hear someone snickering behind a bookcase.

>_

« Reply #298 on: May 15, 2019, 06:57:13 AM »
>"I'll try to remember that."
>Look over to where we heard the snickering to see if we can catch a glimpse of whoever it is.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #299 on: May 15, 2019, 06:59:49 AM »
>"I'll try to remember that."
>Look over to where we heard the snickering to see if we can catch a glimpse of whoever it is.

>"That would be lovely," says Patchouli.
>There are bookshelves in the way, but you are sure that it is Patchouli's familiar.

>_